Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
LAZY CAT

Post by LAZY CAT » Fri, 01 Feb 2013 5:40 am

WHY NONE TALK ABOUT DR.PICHET ? I WILL GO SUNDAY

johnsg

Post by johnsg » Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:25 pm

hi everyone :) ,
im new to the forum. im very interested in getting my nose done with dr chi as i heard lots of good reviews.

but may i ask, is he still practicing in Hatyai ? ive read somewhere that he moved?

and his website seems to be down. any idea how can i contact him for an appt? planned to visit him in june.

thanks

12birch

which doctor u went to?

Post by 12birch » Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:20 pm

slpd123 wrote:what u guys think of my chin? is it still swollen? or is it too long? i feel i look weird but it is only 13days so is it too early too judge?

which doctor u went to?
im interested

Cynphony

Post by Cynphony » Thu, 14 Feb 2013 5:07 am

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum. Previously have done rhinoplasty as my nose was too flat. I am going for tchirayut' chin implant on 14th March(: so excited.

Anyone knows whr i can do cheek fillers in thailand? Dr Prinya doesnt seem to provide that service. Pls do state the price too. Thanks.

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Tue, 19 Feb 2013 7:09 pm

Hi, I'm new here but i have been wanting to do PS years ago.
Can anyone help with my enquiries?

I want to do EPI + double eyelid.

1) Dr Nara or dr chi better?
2) how many days do I need to stay at hayat..?
3) will stitches be removed?
4) price for dr chi surgery ..
5) when need book appointment ?

Looking. For Anyone who has been there and wanna go back or interested to go ..

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Tue, 19 Feb 2013 8:03 pm

XxjolinxX wrote:Hi, I'm new here but i have been wanting to do PS years ago.

I am going to Dr Nara for double eyelid and epi nxt week! Feel so excited... I am staying there for 1 week. Stitches are usually removed after 5 days. If you want to book appointment with Dr Nara, you will need to book earlier in advance, if not may be full. For Dr chi, he will be at Phuket most of the time but sometimes, he will come to hatyai so you need to email him and ask :) But the price at Phuket is higher than at Hatyai :)

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:34 am

Icecreammel wrote:

Hi
I am going to Dr Nara for double eyelid and epi nxt week! Feel so excited... I am staying there for 1 week. Stitches are usually removed after 5 days. If you want to book appointment with Dr Nara, you will need to book earlier in advance, if not may be full. For Dr chi, he will be at Phuket most of the time but sometimes, he will come to hatyai so you need to email him and ask :) But the price at Phuket is higher than at Hatyai :)
Hi.. Thanks for reply. How much did Nara quote u for both surgery?

Dr.Chi replied there would be slots in April 5.6.7 I'm thinking Nara or chi better cause there are a few successful photos of chi surgery in this forum..

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 9:24 am

XxjolinxX wrote:
Icecreammel wrote:

Hi

Dr.Chi replied there would be slots in April 5.6.7 I'm thinking Nara or chi better cause there are a few successful photos of chi surgery in this forum..
12000 baht each for epi and double eyelid surgery. Initially, i booked Dr Nara but after that Dr Chi started to be popular in this forum so i was thinking of changing to him too. But in the end, i feel that Dr Nara is much more experience in double eyelid surgery and for epi, i felt that both are about the same so i stick to Dr Nara :)

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 9:52 am

Icecreammel wrote:
XxjolinxX wrote:
Icecreammel wrote:
Hi

12000 baht each for epi and double eyelid surgery. Initially, i booked Dr Nara but after that Dr Chi started to be popular in this forum so i was thinking of changing to him too. But in the end, i feel that Dr Nara is much more experience in double eyelid surgery and for epi, i felt that both are about the same so i stick to Dr Nara :)
Thanks for reply.. Chi quoted me 15 000 thb for each.
How come he more expensive than Nara already? ..

I wanted to try Nara, but when i email him questions he only bothered to reply me the cost other qus no entertain 1....

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:46 am

XxjolinxX wrote:
Icecreammel wrote:
XxjolinxX wrote: Hi.. Thanks for reply. How much did Nara quote u for both surgery?

Thanks for reply.. Chi quoted me 15 000 thb for each.
How come he more expensive than Nara already? ..

I wanted to try Nara, but when i email him questions he only bothered to reply me the cost other qus no entertain 1....
Nara is more experienced to me because if you did read this forum you will realize that he started doing double eyelid surgery earlier than Chi and also very popular from the beginning. Usually the nurses are the ones who reply the emails. If you can't decide, maybe you can first book appointment with Nara on the dates that Chi is in Hatyai. You consult the both of them and then decide which one you feel more comfortable with :)

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:25 pm

serena_kow wrote:Hehe! thanks! i feel safer now! will update once im back from the surgery!
Hey, are you back? How's your surgery? :D

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 1:19 pm

Hi icecreammel,

Chi's nurse told me that i can just stay 1 night in hatyai, dr will use dissolvable sucture so no need remove stitching.

It means Dr.Chi is doing Stitching method not cutting?

I heard stitching method is not permanent..

Yours at Nara is stitching or cut?

Icecreammel

Post by Icecreammel » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 9:07 pm

XxjolinxX wrote:Hi icecreammel,

Chi's nurse told me that i can just stay 1 night in hatyai, dr will use dissolvable sucture so no need remove stitching.

It means Dr.Chi is doing Stitching method not cutting?

I heard stitching method is not permanent..

Yours at Nara is stitching or cut?
I am not sure and ya stitching is not permanent. I am doing the cutting one.

calistavo

Post by calistavo » Wed, 20 Feb 2013 9:44 pm

Hi all,

I just finished alarplasty and tip plasty with dr Prinya.

I chose him because compared to Nara, he gives a more detailed explanation and he is pretty patient with my replies.

So, made appointment on 19 feb. rched at 9am, did consultation at 9.30 (he was quite patient and said ok when i said i want a sharper nose) and was told to wait an hr cuz there's another patient waiting to do implant. Was given wifi password so I surfed net while waiting.

I was told to wash my face at 11, take some pills and then make payment (12000 for tip plasty and 6000 for alarplasty) and went upstairs. His clinic is quite spacious.

I went in after the patient before me came out and was told to lie down. I was strapped on one hand for the IV sedation (which has no effect actually) then I was released alr. The nurses kept asking if I was sleepy but I didn't felt any bit sleepy so I stayed awake to watch the whole procedure. Dr Prinya applied some alchohol on my nose, before injecting anaesthesia into parts of my nose (quite painful I feel). He then used laser to cut the sides of my nose. I could smell the laser v strongly. He then stitched it up before proceeding with the other side. He then cut some tissues off I think. I told him its beginning to be painful so he injected more anaesthesia, of which a bit went into my throat cos I could taste it.

He then did tip reduction, by cutting and sewing my nostrils. Couldn't tell what he did cuz it's not within my visibility. I only saw quite a bit hook with thread but when he put the thread through there's no pain at all. Once he completed sewing I asked, 'is it done already?' He said, 'yes it's done. You want to see it?' And gave me a mirror.

It's smaller by about 20%, and tip is def sharper. There isn't any pain at all. For those who are afraid of pain, don't be. It's not painful (coming from one with low pain threshold).

The Sedation only kicked in after I went back to the hotel (and whoever says lee gardens is within walkable distance? It's not!) via tuk tuk (30baht). I drifted in and out of sleep and skipped lunch. Woke up at 6pm an went to buy Mac downstairs. Pain started to kick in (its like a dull ache on the nose) and had to take painkillers. Couldn't really eat my Mac, had to slowly tear the burger bit by bit n slip it in.

Next day (which is today), woke up with no swelling or pain but as the day went by the swelling came.... No bruising but swelling yes. Nose feels hard and tight to the touch. Had to keep my nose elevated. Only ate instant porridge cuz can't open my mouth too big. Now I'm resting on my bed, with head elevated. Not that painful anymore but nose seems bigger than Pre-surgery and looks like pig hahahaha.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Feel like going to buy some clothes and shoes. And the mango sticky rice in front of lee gardens Mcd is super nice. The mango is ultra sweet. Haha.

Probably will update tomorrow again.

joeymiller105

do u have another contacts

Post by joeymiller105 » Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:17 am

do you have another contact number?