Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 1:25 pm

Update for my dear forumers... im just posting progress of my eyes at the moment since my nose's still swollen.

Aadvark, be glad if u can gimme ur input on how im healing as I post my healing stages? Whether its similar to urs etc etc... Thanks a bunch.. lol.. cause I can foresee myself posting pictures every 2 days hahahaa.

Alright here goes.. Day 4

Image

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 1:45 pm

hey bumperkiss! hope u r doing fine. did u manage to get the pineapple juice?

on my way back there were few other women who did PS, not sure where they did it. Are there mani PS clinics in hatyai?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 2:58 pm

I shall be goin to Bangkok soon but not for ps heh

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 6:04 pm

momoko wrote:hey bumperkiss! hope u r doing fine. did u manage to get the pineapple juice?

on my way back there were few other women who did PS, not sure where they did it. Are there mani PS clinics in hatyai?


Momoko
, yup I did. I went down the escalator to the market place. It's called the market place but its a supermarket. In the shopping centre opp the hotel. So Im not sure if its the same on u went to Aadvark and Mewmewz since u mention second floor. It's more like going to basement for me. Lol...

Just really glad I got the juice finally. Hope its not too late though to start the pineapple juice diet now...

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 8:32 pm

Oh and by the way, are sports totally out of the question after doing rhino? stuff like swimming, volleyball, etc etc.. well pple say keep clear of ball games, thats understandable.. but how hard or soft an impact actually affects a silicone implant?

Thanks guys.

wteng
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008

Postby wteng » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 9:20 pm

Hi, aadvark, can i check, when dr nara dis the rhino, were u under la or ga? Was the bridge he gave u high enough? does he have those korean silicon implant? Thanks. And the facial lipo, did he remove a lot of fats? If i were to take sinnech, how long will both the swelling take to deswell? Thanks

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:33 pm

wteng wrote:Hi, aadvark, can i check, when dr nara dis the rhino, were u under la or ga? Was the bridge he gave u high enough? does he have those korean silicon implant? Thanks. And the facial lipo, did he remove a lot of fats? If i were to take sinnech, how long will both the swelling take to deswell? Thanks


Hi wteng.. I thought I give some input as well with regards to ur queries...

For rhino, nara put me under GA. For implant, I opted for the US silicone implant. It was 2000bht more expensive than the other one, cant remember if it was korean or japanese implant...

I took Sinecch too, right now 4 days after, im still swelled up a lil but bruises not really... :)

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 3:32 am

wteng wrote:Hi, aadvark, can i check, when dr nara dis the rhino, were u under la or ga? Was the bridge he gave u high enough? does he have those korean silicon implant? Thanks. And the facial lipo, did he remove a lot of fats? If i were to take sinnech, how long will both the swelling take to deswell? Thanks


I was under GA too, totally dinnoe what he did for my nose... the bridge is high enough for me, in fact during first week when swollen, i was so scared it was too high, i felt and looked like a transvestite with the overly high bridge, but now deswell le, look normal :D

i din do my lipo at Nara's, i did it at tokai. Nara said too little fats, wun make a big diff, so i din do; but at tokai, dr pat say if want to slim down then can try lor... so i did... really got slim down la as dr pat said, but also not very very diff like dr nara said... haha, so both were right in the end...

so the lesson is, even if dr nara say no pt, also must insist!

how much u will slim down, will depend on how much fats u have i suppose... mine was due to a bout of illness which made my neck area swell up a few years ago, so it looks fat, but in actual fact, not a lot of fats there...

nara only has 2 types of silicon, either US or Japan. me and my frens picked the US one... nara din explain the diff, we just took the US one cos more expensive by only 100SGD, so we just assume the more expensive the better, lol :D

for the korean silicon implant thingey, refer to Shal0m's posts for her encounter with it, hehe
Last edited by aadvark on Sat, 26 Jan 2008 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 3:35 am

bumperkiss2 wrote:Update for my dear forumers... im just posting progress of my eyes at the moment since my nose's still swollen.

Aadvark, be glad if u can gimme ur input on how im healing as I post my healing stages? Whether its similar to urs etc etc... Thanks a bunch.. lol.. cause I can foresee myself posting pictures every 2 days hahahaa.

Alright here goes.. Day 4

Image


is urs self dissolving threads? mine was more than a year back and i was too depressed to look in the mirror much, so i cannot remember the healing progress... but from what i seen from Lazy when we went to do in dec 07, it seems on track at the moment...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
Froggie08
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu, 10 Jan 2008

Postby Froggie08 » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 9:59 am

bumperkiss2 wrote:Update for my dear forumers... im just posting progress of my eyes at the moment since my nose's still swollen.

Aadvark, be glad if u can gimme ur input on how im healing as I post my healing stages? Whether its similar to urs etc etc... Thanks a bunch.. lol.. cause I can foresee myself posting pictures every 2 days hahahaa.

Alright here goes.. Day 4

Image


Hi bumperkiss2,

Congrat you have done the PS,wishing you speedy recovery.
I saw a few other ppl who did their eye in taiwan and singapore is different from your.Their stitch is straight not like your zig z stitching.

OMG your stitching is so scaring,will this leave deep scar??

Here is some link of their pic
http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=195&st=2360

http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=195&st=2320


Image
Day 1


Check out the forum
How can I turn to a Prince?**

wany
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 26 Jan 2008

Postby wany » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:10 am

Lea

I want to go in March too..count me in.
thinking of doing rhino and alar..

Female 21 years old

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:55 am

Aadvark, nah nope. Not self dissolving... In fact, taking out stitches tomorrow so i'll be posting another pic tomorrow lol. By the way, you mention holes in ur alar. Is that what I'll see when the stitches are taken out tomorrow? Don't quite get what you meant when I see the posts abt the holes... Tell me more?

Oh Froggie08, thanks for the kind words. Oh dear, I really hope the scars will disappear just like any other double eyelid op. Will take time I reckon, since its cut and stitch. Thanks for the links as well. Very thoughtful of you. :)

wteng
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008

Postby wteng » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 1:19 pm

thanks for both bumperkiss and advark input... really apprecaite it a lot. who else wanna go by coach in late feb or ealry march, pls let me know.. thanks a million. also, does dr nara have ny pics to show for the nose so that I will know the ideal ideal height that i can achieve? For lipo, both arms is sing 500?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 7:40 pm

bumperkiss2 wrote:Aadvark, nah nope. Not self dissolving... In fact, taking out stitches tomorrow so i'll be posting another pic tomorrow lol. By the way, you mention holes in ur alar. Is that what I'll see when the stitches are taken out tomorrow? Don't quite get what you meant when I see the posts abt the holes... Tell me more?

Oh Froggie08, thanks for the kind words. Oh dear, I really hope the scars will disappear just like any other double eyelid op. Will take time I reckon, since its cut and stitch. Thanks for the links as well. Very thoughtful of you. :)


there will be tiny holes where the threads were, but they will close up over the next few days. should be fine la, looks similar to Lazy's
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 7:42 pm

wteng wrote:thanks for both bumperkiss and advark input... really apprecaite it a lot. who else wanna go by coach in late feb or ealry march, pls let me know.. thanks a million. also, does dr nara have ny pics to show for the nose so that I will know the ideal ideal height that i can achieve? For lipo, both arms is sing 500?


haha, nope... he has no pix to show u... both arms 10,000 baht (~500 SGD)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests