Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rabbit-x

Post by rabbit-x » Sun, 04 Nov 2012 1:28 am

[quote="estbie"][quote="rabbit-x"]Hi

I just came back yesterday from BKK, Yanhee.

I did a nose implant & knocking a small hump of my nose. As i think they must knock it inorder to put the implant.

1 consulted 2 doctor @ YanHee , 1st doc was dr greechart as his name was mention in some forum for sex change & stuff his a famous dr in yanhee. I couldn't find any review on any doctors for nose & eyes expect dr sukit worathamrong but he was on leave upon my arrival. i very much wanted him to do for me as i read a review from a singapore forum he did a nose implant for 10mins only & the lady was very happy. I email him he's okay did try to answer few of my question.
anyway his email is : [email protected]
Upon arrival @ yanhee hospital which is about 30 - 45min taxi ride from siam area about 120 baht. from its webpage it shows a very grand hospital with 3 building but real life its only 1 building its not grand. More like a mini hospital 5 story high. inside looks quite big though. The people there are not as friendly as mention in their testimony. First i have to go to the translator counter, then they will bring you up L4 to take high blood pressure & weight height. Waiting to see the doctor is about 15mins. I consulted Dr greetchart with angela baby photo LOL :oops:
Consultation took 5mins @ most. i wanted to ask him afew question on my mind but his only willing to answer 2 question all he said is OK CAN. & i tried to ask another question he tap my shoulders and said Ok! ( asking me to go out )[/quote]

Thanks for sharing ur experience at Yanhee. Since you has had procedures done at Yanhee there a lot of questions i want to ask u. I was just wonderifng bcause im thinking about getting nose implant at yanhee on march 2013. If u dont mind may i hve ur email please?[/quote]
Last edited by rabbit-x on Sun, 04 Nov 2012 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

rabbit-x

Post by rabbit-x » Sun, 04 Nov 2012 1:35 am

Today is my 10th day after my nose surgery ( implant ) from yan hee it's still swollen & bruising . I still have to wear mask to work everyday. Doctor says will take about 2 month to see finale result . Everyday have to sleep 35 Degree got neck problem have to sleep straight :-( very miserable can't sleep side ways. I am still worried about infection, after nose surgery all habits have to change. With a silicon in my nose I can't be total my natural self. Even kiss is not easy . As its still sore. Can't dig nose anymore . So for those that want to do really need to think carefully . Beauty can be a hassle ![/img]

Vialinh

Post by Vialinh » Sun, 04 Nov 2012 12:44 pm

imscrivello wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:
imscrivello wrote: Way did you bargain? He quote me 17000 for rhino + alar. :(
Huh... No lehz I nv bargain... I booked e appointment with him in feb... Previously he even quote cheaper, but he told me changes in price... Dr Chi changes his price quite frequent... I've heard so many diff prices from him...
Hi! Have you done your surgery? I completed mine yesterday night from 4pm onwards till ard 9pm (Hat Yai time). The nurse told me I was the only one who went for surgery. So i was wondering if you went for yours? :/
Right! He also quoted me 17,000 bht for Rhino + Alar. Guess this is the most current price.

xiaonm

Appointment with Dr Chi on 20th December

Post by xiaonm » Mon, 05 Nov 2012 4:52 pm

Hi all, I finally managed to book Dr Chi on 20th December. Who's going around that period? Can give moral support and go marketing and eat together !

Vialinh

Re: Appointment with Dr Chi on 20th December

Post by Vialinh » Tue, 06 Nov 2012 8:03 am

xiaonm wrote:Hi all, I finally managed to book Dr Chi on 20th December. Who's going around that period? Can give moral support and go marketing and eat together !
Hi I just pm u, hope you get my msg.

sandrateoh

Post by sandrateoh » Tue, 06 Nov 2012 9:06 pm

Vialinh wrote:Hey Rainy, miracle happened. Dr Nara replied 5 days later but only with a one liner. Never answer my qs on costs etc. Gave me an appt date on 12 Nov. May not necessary go to him though, because want to know if he does tip-plasty. I would want a complete nose job done once which need no further touch-up. If not got to go thru pain again. Also waiting for Dr Chi's reply if I can get earlier appt.

If manage to go on 12 Nov, hope to meet up with Sandrateoh & User2012! I can't pm u guys. Hope u can c my posts. Gimme Ur email add pls or email me at [email protected]

Getting all excited!

emailed you..did you receive my mail? are you still going on the 12th?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 2:06 am

just my 2 cents worth, if u have a bulbous nose, you prob wun wanna do a closed rhinoplasty (inserting silicone implant), cos overall will still look biggish.

as in how bulbous then considered bulbous, then must see liao
my gal fren did her nose, original a bit flat and wide, but after rhino and alar, look quite ok, so u determine ba

this is her before/after pic, but this one hasn't done alar yet, only rhino

mine is after rhino and alar

and

Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Vialinh

Post by Vialinh » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 2:56 am

aadvark wrote:just my 2 cents worth, if u have a bulbous nose, you prob wun wanna do a closed rhinoplasty (inserting silicone implant), cos overall will still look biggish.

as in how bulbous then considered bulbous, then must see liao
my gal fren did her nose, original a bit flat and wide, but after rhino and alar, look quite ok, so u determine ba

this is her before/after pic, but this one hasn't done alar yet, only rhino

mine is after rhino and alar

and

Thanks for your comments. Ur gf nose looks fine without Alarplasty. Both of you did at Naravee?

rabbit-x

Post by rabbit-x » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 9:35 pm

Hi you can contact me @ my blog: http://rabbit-x.tumblr.com/

Do email me from there :-) will be happy to help

Thanks for sharing ur experience at Yanhee. Since you has had procedures done at Yanhee there a lot of questions i want to ask u. I was just wonderifng bcause im thinking about getting nose implant at yanhee on march 2013. If u dont mind may i hve ur email please?[/quote]

Sayyoyoyoo

Post by Sayyoyoyoo » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:13 pm

Hi I would like to ask those who hv being contacting DR CHI this two months, if he replied to any of your emails? Or is there anyone who has meet him to do surgery recently???? Because he has not reply to any of my emails. I want to book an appt with him for buccal fat pad removal :( :( :( :( :(

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Thu, 08 Nov 2012 8:14 am

Sayyoyoyoo wrote:Hi I would like to ask those who hv being contacting DR CHI this two months, if he replied to any of your emails? Or is there anyone who has meet him to do surgery recently???? Because he has not reply to any of my emails. I want to book an appt with him for buccal fat pad removal :( :( :( :( :(
Hi there Sayyoyoyoo, I have contacted Dr Chi. The reply is quite slow. Contacted him since last month. Till recently then confirm appointment for next month.

Sayyoyoyoo

Post by Sayyoyoyoo » Thu, 08 Nov 2012 8:23 am

xiaonm wrote:
Sayyoyoyoo wrote:Hi I would like to ask those who hv being contacting DR CHI this two months, if he replied to any of your emails? Or is there anyone who has meet him to do surgery recently???? Because he has not reply to any of my emails. I want to book an appt with him for buccal fat pad removal :( :( :( :( :(
Hi there Sayyoyoyoo, I have contacted Dr Chi. The reply is quite slow. Contacted him since last month. Till recently then confirm appointment for next month.

I mailed him last month too still no reply from him :/ meaning dr chi is still doing surgery in hatyai right? Because some forummer mentioned that he is always in and out of hatyai

xiaonm

Post by xiaonm » Thu, 08 Nov 2012 12:58 pm

Sayyoyoyoo wrote:
xiaonm wrote:

I mailed him last month too still no reply from him :/ meaning dr chi is still doing surgery in hatyai right? Because some forummer mentioned that he is always in and out of hatyai

I'm not too sure whether is he in hatyai now. The person who replied me is Tukky. Can try calling his clinic.

rabbit-x

Post by rabbit-x » Fri, 09 Nov 2012 6:43 pm

Does anyone knows if i can eat chili two weeks after my operation? as i am going for steamboat :o Please help!

madishonluke

Post by madishonluke » Fri, 09 Nov 2012 7:33 pm

I am suffering with some of the problems related with my teeth. I came across many of the named dentists in my locality, but not find the permanent solution yet. I came across this Cancun dentist through one of the websites and would like to take the treatment from this. Before that, I would like to know about the procedure for taking the appointment, fee and about the branches of yours if exists in our location of Anchorage. Please produce some attachment links regarding my request.