Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
MiuXoXo

Postby MiuXoXo » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks for compliment.
I removed my stitches on the 6th day and I didn't feel any pain during the removal. My eyelid is still numb then and in fact it is still numb today @4th week.
I went back to work on the 8th day and my colls said i doesn't look scary as they thought (they all knows im going for the surgery) thou there is still swelling.
Yes, the scar can be hidden under foundation but I didn't put on any powder or foundation around my eyes, only the mascara.
Actually my epi scar is not only red (as you can see from my pic) it is also raised. My friend recovered totally in abt 3 weeks, I think I will take longer bec I am a smoker.[/quote]

Hi Nan do you smoke before and after
The eye surgery? I intent to do Blepharoplasty
But need to hear from you because I am a smoker
And saw articles from Internet that the recovery will lead to
Complication if I did not quit. But how to when I have
Been smoking for 15 yrs

Hope to get your reply tks

Postby 93765351 » Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:47 pm

MiuXoXo wrote:
foolily wrote:
93765351 wrote:
foolily wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
Gera38 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:
93765351 wrote:going for my rhino and alar on 17 sept 2012 with dr nara, anyone going around the same time?

flight - airasia booked
hotel - centara booked
countdown - 3 more months to go

1000mg vitamic C routine - started
a taste of pineapple juice - started

lol no need to start so early.

hehe ... a case of 'dont want to loose out' for me ...lol

thanks boii18, dly noted

10 more days to go!!

Good Luck. Do update us soon after your ops.[/quote

thanks ... anyone in Hatyai now and doing their surgery tomorrow? I went looking for Dr Nara's clinic earlier and easily located it. from the front, it looks very nice, glass wall and all. ;-)

good news... Dr Nara now accepts credit card like Visa and Master. Just pay an additional 2%. I saw the credit card machine after I made my payment and curiously asked, and was told YES.

am now back to the hotel room, while on the opetating table, i was told that i will be sedated and asleep, but OH-OH, i wasnt, I was awake the entire time ,,, luckily I have seen enough operating tv series and movies to tell myself ... "ITS OK!" ... lol

What did u do with dr Nara ? Any medication did he gave you or U brought it from Sg with u... It's it scary and how's ur healing process? I will be going in another 1 week for eye and nose rhino ... Too

it was nothing scary at all ... i think, considering I went alone. Dr Nara's clinic was very easy to fine, with the entrace of Indra Hotel only 2 doors, literally, away.

The healing was smooth, with initially the eyes swollen, then it moved down to cheek swollen with eyes no more swollen, and now its cheek no more swollen and the lesser and lesser swelling has moved to the lower cheek.

Dr Nara gave me antibiotics and painkillers. The antibiotics I took diligently, however, other than taking the painkiller during the 1st few hours after the surgery, it was completely bearable to almost painless after that. I took loads of fresh pineapples daily and bought pineapple juice drinks from Tops Market. FYI, if you are staying at Centara Novotel, they have a direct lift that links you to level 5 supermarket level of Central mall without having to go down to ground floor, walk to Central and then move yhou way back up to level 5.

thats sound good... you depend on his medications purely... did you bring Sinecch ? If so.. can it be consume with the antibiotics and painkillers.... I will be staying at Lee's garden.. after hearing your condition makes me relief.. hope you have a smooth recovery ahead! !:)

Have you done yours, i am interested to go for eyes surgery with Nara, was wondering is it painful, i'm going alone thus would very much like to hear from you the post surgery before proceeding. Also hw do i go abt booking accomodation there?

I only did rhino and alar with Dr Nara. It was painless (to me) and I only took the painkiller he gave once immediately after surgery in order to sleep. I experienced swelling mostly. I went there 1 day prior to surgery and did a trial run to locate the clinic. I stayed at Centara Novotel Hotel, extremely centrally located. Bought my daily suppy of fresh pineapple at the many fruit stalls in front and side of hotel. Pineapple juice got from Tops market by taking the hotel's lift directly to 5th floor as the hotel is connected to the Central mall. Try expedia or any online travel agent like booking.com, agoda and such. The rate was approx THB1300 per night without breakfast. Did i missed anything? Oh yes, I stayed for 4 nights in total so that i do not look too swollen when I reach home ...hehe. I heard eyes require a longer de-sweeling time frame though

sueling6

Postby sueling6 » Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:26 pm

anyone going to hatyai in feb/march 2013? female? anyone looking for companion/share room . pls pm me. :)

Sayyoyoyoo

Postby Sayyoyoyoo » Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:38 pm

anyone did face lipo with nara, chi or prinya? Able to share your exp and post a before and after pic?

queeielz

Postby queeielz » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 4:02 am

Hi...anybody gg to tokai soon???late oct/early nov???

queeielz

Re: Hi all..

Postby queeielz » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 4:08 am

Worries wrote:
queeielz wrote:Hi..I am new to this thread

Kindly advice on which plastic surgeon r good in eyelids surgery...
Had go through a failed eyelid surgery before in singapore...
now needing for correction..so am wondering which doctor to goes to in thailand..as singapore oculoplastic r charging me min 8k for a revisional work..

I am interested in eyelid surgery with ptosis correction
browlift,mid face lift,fat injection to cheeks

Doctors currently had on mind are Dr Pat,dr nara,dr niwet from siam swan,dr pichet

kindly advice if u guys had gone through surgeries with e listed doctors as i need comments and advices on which doctor to look for..greatly appreciated.>

Hi dear,

I hope you can seriously consider eyelid revision in Korea instead of Thailand.
If you talk about primary surgery, Thailand is still worth for a try. However when comes to revision work, it requires high skill doctor to do so. Revision over revision work isn't a simple job and will only spend more money. Korea are more advance in plastic surgery. Do kindly consider Korea, revise once and for all.

But i do not know which clinic in korea is better..i wan thicker ,deeper parrell crease..yet koreas usually more to thin ones

sanmi00

Postby sanmi00 » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 9:53 pm

just want to check those who did chin surgery with Dr Nara, may I know if he uses USA or Korean chin implants.
thks

xiaonm

Postby xiaonm » Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:22 am

Anyone manage to get in contact with Dr Chi? I was liaising with one of the staff halfway when she stopped replying me. Sent a few emails to check on the prices but no replies. Want to book appointment also no replies ...

sandrateoh

hi

Postby sandrateoh » Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:53 pm

going for dr.prinya upper eye lid surgery on the 9th November 2012..:DD

User2012

Re: hi

Postby User2012 » Tue, 23 Oct 2012 9:43 pm

sandrateoh wrote:going for dr.prinya upper eye lid surgery on the 9th November 2012..:DD

Me too!!Can i know u r going alone or with fren??
Just wonder can i join u? V can share hotel....^^

estbie

Re: Anyone going to Yanhee in early 2013?

Postby estbie » Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:19 pm

swinglingfling wrote:Hey, have decided to have my rhinoplasty at Yanhee Bangkok around March 2013, would anyone be interested to go together? Thinking about leaving on the 28th of feb 2013 and returning about 7th march 2013 as doc say have to stay at bangkok minimum 7 days.

Hotel wise, considering The Ecotel, Bangkok. Only SGD$33 a night plus its 10 mins away from Platinum, Siam Square etc. Perhaps we can take care of each other after the op?

Hi,
Im also booked for nose implant at Yanhee around March. Its good to have friend go with.but im prefer to leaving on the 22/march until 28/march 2013.

estbie

Re: Plastic surgery in yanhee..

Postby estbie » Sat, 27 Oct 2012 1:05 pm

purferris wrote:Hi all

I am new to this forum,hoping to get more info from you ladies.

I have never done PS before but now i am planning to do double eyelid surgery with inner corner ASAP.Just that i seen some bloggers done at Yanhee hospital

Anyone done in Yanhee recently and with which doctor?

Finally anyone wanna go bkk for ps? I am going alone,is fine to go alone but i am really afraid to slp alone in a hotel :oops: any mate wanted to go? i have the intention to go and then wear sunglass to shop..haha

Hi dear,

So have you done ur double eyelid surgery at Yanhee? im going to Yanhee for my nose implant with Dr Pramote in the mid of march 2013 and im very nervous to go travel there alone.

Vialinh

Visit to Dr Nara during 2nd week of Nov

Postby Vialinh » Mon, 29 Oct 2012 7:14 pm

Hi all, wanted to do rhinoplasty and alarplasty during 2nd or 3rd week of Nov. Thinking of doing at Dr Nara since he is popular n reviews r Gd. But I have not make any appointment yet. Wondering how soon can appt be confirmed? N looking for companion.

rainyrainygoaway

Postby rainyrainygoaway » Mon, 29 Oct 2012 9:00 pm

Hi Vialinh,

I think it's kinda late to book Nara at this point of time. Most polly he'll be full by now. Appt is confirmed only after you transfer him the deposit for the surgery. You can check with him for appointments, he's usually 3-4 months advance booking.

Vialinh

Postby Vialinh » Mon, 29 Oct 2012 9:45 pm

10q rainy. Shall try my luck to see if there are miracles. Does Dr Prinya do alarplasty? Is he Gd at nose jobs?[/quote]