Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Hazel Montenegro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contact:

Why don't you include some medical agencies too?

Postby Hazel Montenegro » Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:11 am

I have a suggestion why don't you try posting some medical agencies in Thailand for cosmetic or either plastic surgery hospitals and clinics, for all the people to know.
Hazel is a writer enthusiast who loves to share and help people regarding plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery. She also enjoys experimenting various techniques in writing articles on the different kinds of cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures.

Sel21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Postby Sel21 » Thu, 23 Aug 2012 7:29 am

aadvark wrote:*edited: Everyone has been seeking info on how to contact the various docs and how to get to the clinics, so I've edited this first post to include as much info as I can find :)

PS in Hatyai

Dr Nara:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
dnara112@yahoo.com
nara@dr-nara.com
http://www.dr-nara.com/

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm

If you stay at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (recommended), you can get to Nara's clinic according to this map I drew:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/aadvark13/nara-map.gif

=============================================

Dr Puttisak Puttawibul:

Klai-More Polyclinic, 200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel: 0894671055

putpnu@hotmail.com

Map to puttisak's clinic, thanks to forummer rebecca (forgot her nick)

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/aadvark13/puttisak_map.jpg


=============================================

Phi Beauty Clinic

Address: 109 Suphasarnrangsan Road
(located very close to Wat Chiaew Chaang, the large, unfinished Chinese temple on Suphasarnrangsan Road)
(See map: http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/maps/map1.html)

Telephone: +66 (0)74 350355
Mobile: +66 (0)87 688 1999; +66 (0)87 688 2999; +66 (0)87 688 3999
(His staff aint tt good with english, so maybe u can either request to speak to Dr Chi directly or email him directly)

Web page: http://hhtc9.com/
Email: Tchirayut@yahoo.co.th

This place advertises various cosmetic surgery procedures but seems to specialise in hair (as well as beard and moustache) transplants. This should be quite popular with the majority of farangs living in Thailand.

The doctor is Dr Chirayut Tolertmongkhol MD (Certified Board of General Surgery; Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery).

The opening hours for Phi Beauty Clinic are:

Monday to Friday: 5pm to 7pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
Sunday: 9am to noon

Price List
Prices: Rhinoplasty- 8000baht
Alarplasty- 3000baht
Double eyelid- 8000 baht
He does Lipo, lipo filling, chin and breast augmentation as well! But im not too sure of the prices tho =)


[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]


PS in Bangkok

Yanhee Hospital
http://www.yanhee.net

Yoskarn
http://www.yoskarn.co.th/

PAI
http://www.pai.co.th/



-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aadvark,
Sorry I'm a newbie here and not able to pm you so have to quoted under your posts,I'll be going to get my rhino ps done at Dr Nara clinic and manage to come back singapore after my ps done,since I have limit day off and gotta do my stitches removed in sg,wondering is there any ps clinic can be recommend in sg? Thx!

Gera38
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 23 Aug 2012

Postby Gera38 » Thu, 23 Aug 2012 8:23 am

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have booked an appointment with Dr Nara in Mid Dec to have nose implants.Appointment is on a Thursday.Could someone advised me the procedures as I'm not sure how many days I'm required to stay over at Hat Yai. Do I have to stay for at least a week from having surgery and going back to remove the stitches? Is it safe to travel by air if is within a week? How long does the swelling goes down? Could some kind soul help me? Tried to email Dr Nara but his staff is not very responsive in replying emails. They have yet to confirm the timing with me and I'm not able to book the air tickets. Thanks.

Sel21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Location: Singapore

Hi

Postby Sel21 » Thu, 23 Aug 2012 3:09 pm

Gera38 wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have booked an appointment with Dr Nara in Mid Dec to have nose implants.Appointment is on a Thursday.Could someone advised me the procedures as I'm not sure how many days I'm required to stay over at Hat Yai. Do I have to stay for at least a week from having surgery and going back to remove the stitches? Is it safe to travel by air if is within a week? How long does the swelling goes down? Could some kind soul help me? Tried to email Dr Nara but his staff is not very responsive in replying emails. They have yet to confirm the timing with me and I'm not able to book the air tickets. Thanks.


-----------------------------------------------------
Hi Gera.. I'll be going to my ps on 23rd of dec,At early morning 9am,Manage to suffer the pain ASAP :lol: anyway,My mom made the Appoinment for me coz she is well communicate in thai,think its better for you to stay or a week and remove stitches there. I can't make it coz I've limited off day so force to remove stitches in sg. As i know Normally swelling will need at least 2 weeks + to de-swell (I was asked the Nara nurse before),some will take longer time
To de-swell,it depends. For the procedures,i think I can only Be share it while
I get it done. Lol,kinda excited actually..

Gera38
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 23 Aug 2012

Re: Hi

Postby Gera38 » Fri, 24 Aug 2012 8:07 am

Sel21 wrote:
Gera38 wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have booked an appointment with Dr Nara in Mid Dec to have nose implants.Appointment is on a Thursday.Could someone advised me the procedures as I'm not sure how many days I'm required to stay over at Hat Yai. Do I have to stay for at least a week from having surgery and going back to remove the stitches? Is it safe to travel by air if is within a week? How long does the swelling goes down? Could some kind soul help me? Tried to email Dr Nara but his staff is not very responsive in replying emails. They have yet to confirm the timing with me and I'm not able to book the air tickets. Thanks.


-----------------------------------------------------
Hi Gera.. I'll be going to my ps on 23rd of dec,At early morning 9am,Manage to suffer the pain ASAP :lol: anyway,My mom made the Appoinment for me coz she is well communicate in thai,think its better for you to stay or a week and remove stitches there. I can't make it coz I've limited off day so force to remove stitches in sg. As i know Normally swelling will need at least 2 weeks + to de-swell (I was asked the Nara nurse before),some will take longer time
To de-swell,it depends. For the procedures,i think I can only Be share it while
I get it done. Lol,kinda excited actually..


Hi Sel,

Thanks for the clarifications. Nara side had replied me to confirm my timing is at 11am. But stitches can only be removed after a week. Im not able to stay there for a week . I intend to come back on the 3rd day or 4 th day.as the surgery is done at 11am, are we able to have a light breakfast or to have an empty stomach? Do you know any clinic that will help to remove the stitches in Spore? Thanks a lot. I'm a little excited and scared at the same time.......

User avatar
happyliving
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 18 Oct 2007

Re: Hi

Postby happyliving » Sat, 25 Aug 2012 3:19 pm

I'm looking for compression garment. Anyone who had done lipo before n are selling now pls pm me. I'm looking for L or XL :)

Icecreammel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2012

Postby Icecreammel » Sun, 26 Aug 2012 7:25 pm

Hi guys! I will be gg for double eyelid surgery and maybe epi soon with Dr Nara. I had read till page 181 and have a question to ask... for the people who did double eyelid surgery, did you guys experience loss of eyelashes? I am afraid that after doing the surgery it will cause me to loss my eyelashes. I really hope that someone will reply me. Thank you so much and stay beautiful always!

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Sun, 26 Aug 2012 7:37 pm

Icecreammel wrote:Hi guys! I will be gg for double eyelid surgery and maybe epi soon with Dr Nara. I had read till page 181 and have a question to ask... for the people who did double eyelid surgery, did you guys experience loss of eyelashes? I am afraid that after doing the surgery it will cause me to loss my eyelashes. I really hope that someone will reply me. Thank you so much and stay beautiful always!


I did suffer frequent dropping of eyelashes in the first month but okay after that.

Icecreammel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2012

Postby Icecreammel » Sun, 26 Aug 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks aquarius1502 for replying! Did your eyelashes grew back? Omg i feel so scared now. My eyelashes are long... I keep thinking that once i lose my eyelashes, they will never grow back :( :( :( By the way, i notice that after Dr Nara started doing epi, people who did double eyelid surgery also did epi. Was it Dr Nara suggested it or? I want a parallel probably med/ high cease... Do u think epi is needed? I was hoping that i won't have to do epi actually...

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Mon, 27 Aug 2012 5:05 pm

Icecreammel wrote:Thanks aquarius1502 for replying! Did your eyelashes grew back? Omg i feel so scared now. My eyelashes are long... I keep thinking that once i lose my eyelashes, they will never grow back :( :( :( By the way, i notice that after Dr Nara started doing epi, people who did double eyelid surgery also did epi. Was it Dr Nara suggested it or? I want a parallel probably med/ high cease... Do u think epi is needed? I was hoping that i won't have to do epi actually...


Hmmm personally I believe eyelashes are like hair, they will grow back but maybe at a slower rate.
I dont know if Nara recommend epi.
I didnt do that and I dont really recommend people to do it also cause it MAY result in scarring which can be quite obvious I guess?

Icecreammel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 18 Aug 2012

Postby Icecreammel » Mon, 27 Aug 2012 8:49 pm

Hahahah okay... thanks for the info. I wouldn't choose to do epi actually... just scare that the dr suggests me to do it. :o

at77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 10 Apr 2009

consultation free?

Postby at77 » Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:32 am

Hi, does anyone knows if I made an appointment to see Dr Chi or Dr Putt n I decide not to do anything after consultation, will I be charged anything?

What about if i just walk in? Will they charge consultation if i dont do any precedure?
Thx.

Gera38
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 23 Aug 2012

clinics to remove nose stitches in Singapore

Postby Gera38 » Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:40 pm

Hi, Any kind souls can recommend any good clinics in singapore to remove nose stitches inside my nose after my nose implants? I have called up my clinics in my neighbourhood. None of them provide the service of removing stitches. There was 1 clinic but they don't remove stitches in my nose only eyelids. Please help as I can't afford to stay in Hat Yai for 7 days . Thanks

Worries
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Location: Hougang

Postby Worries » Sat, 01 Sep 2012 6:29 am

Hi Gera 38

U can go Alaxis clinic to look for Dr Donald Ng for stitches removal. He charge
$100 for stitches removal.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

Sandeul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2012

Postby Sandeul » Sun, 02 Sep 2012 4:42 pm

I emailed Dr Nara last week, saying I will be visiting him for consultation during Dec for Rino. Dose anyone know after consultation can I go straight for the surgery? And is anyone gg on 3 week of DEC? Look for buddy.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest