Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
trilogytwist
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 14 Jul 2011

Postby trilogytwist » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:30 pm

Anyone has any friends or personal experience to share on Dr Charan's facial bones reduction? I would like to have a cheekbone reduction(Malarplasty) and also a sliding genioplasty...

people had told me better to go to Korea for such surgeries as even thailand celebrities go to Korea for facial bones reshaping.

What i heard is two good reviews from forumer about dr Charan but when i did a search on him i find nothing :???: :???:

Dr Charan cost is around 6kusd while korea is around 10kusd, the cost is not much a concern for me if the skill is superior than the other but if Dr Charan is as good then why should i pay more?

I read a journal by Dr Charan, he still does Malarplasty using saw while Korean doctors told me they r using laser for more precision... :???:

mimiyukiwong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 11 Apr 2012

Postby mimiyukiwong » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:42 am

Lizzy06 wrote:Hi,

I'm new here, but i have done my first PS with Dr Nara in Jan this year for my epic and dbl eyelid. I'm going for my Rhino and alar in July with Dr Chi. Currently, i'm doing research for breast implant. Anyone here had done breast implant with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi? Can advise me who should i go to... what type of implant they normally use? Saline or silicon? =)



Hi Lizzy06 I'm also gg to Dr Nara! I have some questions to ask you able to leave me your email??? Thanks in advance!

mimiyukiwong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 11 Apr 2012

Postby mimiyukiwong » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 1:15 am

Hi all I'm new here and I'm int in doing buccal fat extraction.
Hv anyone done this before??
Able to share with me your exp and which dr?
I'm 19 this year btw.
Appreciate your time and replies!

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 14 Jul 2011

Postby trilogytwist » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 1:26 am

mimiyukiwong wrote:Hi all I'm new here and I'm int in doing buccal fat extraction.
Hv anyone done this before??
Able to share with me your exp and which dr?
I'm 19 this year btw.
Appreciate your time and replies!


hey maybe you should wait till you are in your late 20s before considering buccal fat..

most doctors dun like to perform this procedure on patients.
You will look good in your 20s but come 30s, your skin will be sallow and you need filler...

escada21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2012

Re: Progess

Postby escada21 » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:02 am

chevy_gal wrote:
prayer wrote:Dear LadyVv

I'm going to do epi with dr chi in may , can i consult you how many day i need to stay at home before i can go work? 9 days enough?


Hi i just booked my appt with dr chi in may too. fixed on 25th may.
when's yours? i'm going to stay for 6days.

Hey there,
I just make an appt with dr Chi on 27 May,
I'm from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Where r u from? I'm looking for a buddy. I'm 23 yrs old, female
Please email me milan.nguyen60@gmail.com if anyone also go to Hatyai. :)

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Postby lemmiknox » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 2:39 pm

trilogytwist wrote:Anyone has any friends or personal experience to share on Dr Charan's facial bones reduction? I would like to have a cheekbone reduction(Malarplasty) and also a sliding genioplasty...

people had told me better to go to Korea for such surgeries as even thailand celebrities go to Korea for facial bones reshaping.

What i heard is two good reviews from forumer about dr Charan but when i did a search on him i find nothing :???: :???:

Dr Charan cost is around 6kusd while korea is around 10kusd, the cost is not much a concern for me if the skill is superior than the other but if Dr Charan is as good then why should i pay more?

I read a journal by Dr Charan, he still does Malarplasty using saw while Korean doctors told me they r using laser for more precision... :???:



I was also looking at south korea initally, mainly ID Clinic.

But I hear Dr Charan is one of the leading surgeons in Thailand specialising in craniology. i imagine his work in bone reshaping would be top quality.

thailand would be the best bang for buck and i doubt there would be a real difference. The price difference is purely an economic issue. If Charan was in South Korea, he would also be 10k, if the korean doctor was in Bangkok, he would also have to charge 6k.

if he's renowned for it, he must do a lot of it. he's also in bumrungrad hospital so you will be well looked after.

in regards to saw vs laser, does it matter if you get the same result?

I would go with Charan. Personally of course.

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Postby lemmiknox » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 2:56 pm

mimiyukiwong wrote:Hi all I'm new here and I'm int in doing buccal fat extraction.
Hv anyone done this before??
Able to share with me your exp and which dr?
I'm 19 this year btw.
Appreciate your time and replies!


A handful of people have done buccal fat extraction. I too want to do this procedure.
if you go to page 163, Annakilly gives a detailed after-report on her account. the main man aadvark has also had this done.
Beserkmind also had it done and report can be fond on page 169 onwards.

pg163 - ftopic43085-0-asc-4860.html
pg169 - ftopic43085-0-asc-5040.html

apparently it hurts for the first 2 days and swelling goes down by day 10-11.

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Re: CANT WAIT -

Postby lemmiknox » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 3:03 pm

mimi86uk wrote:Thanks Lemmiknox,
There's a few places I'm looking at staying, haven't really decided yet, think it may be Nine Place since I'm only looking forward to hiding away.
Already got my face masks.

Its my very very first plastic surgery of any kind, Ill definitely let people know how it goes and try to document everything for any first timers.
Plus its my first time in Thailand, so double the worry, but i want to be pretty so bad - HAHAHAHA - I know that sounds sad but its true. :oops:

Ive researched a lot and I'm pretty good at keeping myself safe so I may even put some private videos too so people can see in 3d the results.

Havent seen much about premaxillary implants especially in Thailand, but from what i researched about it - it does what i want it to do, sothat may help others.


Please be sure to leave a detailed report on your experience! I'm sure it will help out many people including myself.

Dont' worry, Thailand is a really great place to be, I was just there this February (for vacation). I'm sure you'll love it.

Looking out for your next post, and stock up on pineapple juice! 8-)

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 14 Jul 2011

Postby trilogytwist » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 5:19 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
trilogytwist wrote:Anyone has any friends or personal experience to share on Dr Charan's facial bones reduction? I would like to have a cheekbone reduction(Malarplasty) and also a sliding genioplasty...

people had told me better to go to Korea for such surgeries as even thailand celebrities go to Korea for facial bones reshaping.

What i heard is two good reviews from forumer about dr Charan but when i did a search on him i find nothing :???: :???:

Dr Charan cost is around 6kusd while korea is around 10kusd, the cost is not much a concern for me if the skill is superior than the other but if Dr Charan is as good then why should i pay more?

I read a journal by Dr Charan, he still does Malarplasty using saw while Korean doctors told me they r using laser for more precision... :???:



I was also looking at south korea initally, mainly ID Clinic.

But I hear Dr Charan is one of the leading surgeons in Thailand specialising in craniology. i imagine his work in bone reshaping would be top quality.

thailand would be the best bang for buck and i doubt there would be a real difference. The price difference is purely an economic issue. If Charan was in South Korea, he would also be 10k, if the korean doctor was in Bangkok, he would also have to charge 6k.

if he's renowned for it, he must do a lot of it. he's also in bumrungrad hospital so you will be well looked after.

in regards to saw vs laser, does it matter if you get the same result?

I would go with Charan. Personally of course.


Are you also deciding for bone contouring procedures? I have read abt dr Charan being 'reowned' in this forum but the lack of reviews online is making me worried.

Saw is an old school method with less precision, would definitely prefer if he can use laser :D

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Postby lemmiknox » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 6:55 pm

trilogytwist wrote:Are you also deciding for bone contouring procedures? I have read abt dr Charan being 'reowned' in this forum but the lack of reviews online is making me worried.

Saw is an old school method with less precision, would definitely prefer if he can use laser :D


Yeah I wanna do jaw reduction. The technical name for this procedure is Sagittal splitting osteotomy. Diagram below.

Image

Quantity of Dr Charan's reviews lack, but the few that exist are usually of glowing quality. People like us who need to be more careful and wise about our money come here to research. I'm guessing since he's quite expensive, his usual clients generally go for the most expensive and safe option and don't bother much with after reports.
This is just a hypothesis.

If I had the money I would consider Charan and Poomee. Since I don't I'm currently banking towards Dr. Puttisak @ Hat Yai for Rhino. Currently awaiting his response to my email. For Jaw Reduction, not sure yet.

I know Dr. Putt uses laser for double eyelid surgery. Although I'm not sure if he does bone contouring. I'm really hoping he does.

You say you want to do cheekbone reduction. Did you mean Zygoma Reduction not malarplasty?

Image

There's a huge thread on cozycot discussing this. But with South Korea in mind.
http://forums.cozycot.com/health/30625- ... rgery.html

Hope this helps.

Lizzy06
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby Lizzy06 » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 8:43 pm

mimiyukiwong wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:Hi,

I'm new here, but i have done my first PS with Dr Nara in Jan this year for my epic and dbl eyelid. I'm going for my Rhino and alar in July with Dr Chi. Currently, i'm doing research for breast implant. Anyone here had done breast implant with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi? Can advise me who should i go to... what type of implant they normally use? Saline or silicon? =)



Hi Lizzy06 I'm also gg to Dr Nara! I have some questions to ask you able to leave me your email??? Thanks in advance!


Hi mimiyukiwong,

u can email me at lizzylovesmac@gmail.com. We can get through over there... :)

Lizzy06
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby Lizzy06 » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 3:01 am

Lizzy06 wrote:
mimiyukiwong wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:Hi,

I'm new here, but i have done my first PS with Dr Nara in Jan this year for my epic and dbl eyelid. I'm going for my Rhino and alar in July with Dr Chi. Currently, i'm doing research for breast implant. Anyone here had done breast implant with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi? Can advise me who should i go to... what type of implant they normally use? Saline or silicon? =)



Hi Lizzy06 I'm also gg to Dr Nara! I have some questions to ask you able to leave me your email??? Thanks in advance!


Hi mimiyukiwong,

u can email me at lizzylovesmac@gmail.com. We can get through over there... :)


Hi just for sharing :D it's now 3 months after my epic and double eyelid with Dr Nara, still look unnatural due to swelling...

Image

Anyone here did breast implant??? hehe i need some advise with regards to type of implant normally use... and also share of experience...
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-surgery-nose-job-part-3-final-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

implants

Postby lemmiknox » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 8:49 pm

Does anyone know if any surgeons offer Gore-tex for nose implants? From research, I would definitely opt for gore-tex over silicon. But I hear Thai doctors don't have it.
Could anybody clarify?

mimiyukiwong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 11 Apr 2012

Postby mimiyukiwong » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 4:00 pm

Hi to those who replied regards to buccal fats removal, since its advised to do in late 20s
I'm gonna give it a miss then.
But anyone here had done dbl eyelid surgery with Dr Chi??
What's his website I can't seem to find! Please do share with me your experiences!

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Postby lemmiknox » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:06 pm

mimiyukiwong wrote:Hi to those who replied regards to buccal fats removal, since its advised to do in late 20s
I'm gonna give it a miss then.
But anyone here had done dbl eyelid surgery with Dr Chi??
What's his website I can't seem to find! Please do share with me your experiences!


Well that depends. I'm 21 and gonna do buccal fat removal (although I'll be 22 by then).
If you're body is thin but you still have chipmunk cheeks like I do then I don't think age matters.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests