Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
prayer
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri, 18 Feb 2011

Re: Progess

Postby prayer » Sun, 01 Apr 2012 9:30 am

chevy_gal wrote:
prayer wrote:Dear LadyVv

I'm going to do epi with dr chi in may , can i consult you how many day i need to stay at home before i can go work? 9 days enough?


Hi i just booked my appt with dr chi in may too. fixed on 25th may.
when's yours? i'm going to stay for 6days.


I book 26 may satwangnoi hotel , u will stay at which hotel? U doing wat with dr chi?maybe we can meet there.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 02 Apr 2012 2:50 am

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/286876/deadly-hat-yai-fire-sabotage

Hope no forummers got hurt. Pls be very careful in this period. Past few years, such terrorist acts usually revolve round Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel. If you do go hatyai for your PS, pls stay somewhere further out.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 14 Jul 2011

Postby trilogytwist » Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:53 am

omg..bombing at lee garden hotel. was thinking of gg thailand for sliding genioplasty..might consider korea now.zzzz :???:

verlincious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 07 Oct 2011

Postby verlincious » Mon, 02 Apr 2012 2:31 pm

Need to thanks madaboutplastic got giving me details. ( sorry I can't pm back coz I don have enough post)

Still hoping that any kind soul here willing to share about their lipo with dr chi??

sparklebabe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 21 Feb 2012

Re: Sp clinic in bkk

Postby sparklebabe » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 5:00 pm

aglitter wrote:Hi I am new here and thinking of getting a BA with dr sansiri at sp clinic in Bangkok.. The reviews on tripadvisor was really mixed and was wondering if anyone in this forum has had experience with dr sansiri?

I was about to pay the deposit and am now very worried. Please advise!!! :( :(


I pmed you about SP clinic

annmix
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 08 Jan 2010

Postby annmix » Thu, 05 Apr 2012 3:22 pm

anyone who wants to cancel thier appointment with Dr nara or Dr Chi in May pls pm me...

aglitter
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun, 01 Apr 2012

Re: Sp clinic in bkk

Postby aglitter » Thu, 05 Apr 2012 5:43 pm

sparklebabe wrote:
aglitter wrote:Hi I am new here and thinking of getting a BA with dr sansiri at sp clinic in Bangkok.. The reviews on tripadvisor was really mixed and was wondering if anyone in this forum has had experience with dr sansiri?

I was about to pay the deposit and am now very worried. Please advise!!! :( :(


I pmed you about SP clinic


Hi sparklebabe, thanks for contacting me! I have some questions though, do you mind dropping me your contact at vannychen@hotmail.com ?

Thanks!!!

Lizzy06
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby Lizzy06 » Fri, 06 Apr 2012 2:39 am

Hi,

I'm new here, but i have done my first PS with Dr Nara in Jan this year for my epic and dbl eyelid. I'm going for my Rhino and alar in July with Dr Chi. Currently, i'm doing research for breast implant. Anyone here had done breast implant with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi? Can advise me who should i go to... what type of implant they normally use? Saline or silicon? =)

xclaricex
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2012

Anyone travelling in May?

Postby xclaricex » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 9:14 pm

Hi all!

I am going to get my liposuction done with Dr Pichet in Mid May - thinking of travelling in 19/20 to 24 May.

Anyone here going there during those dates and getting your surgery done with Dr Pichet?

Would really appreciate a travel buddy :) Ladies only please.

I'm a freshie here, so please e-mail me - xxxclaricexxx@gmail.com

Thanks!

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Postby terrie35 » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 12:28 am

sleepinbuddha wrote:Hi everyone!
I'm exactly 2 weeks post op from my Rhinoplasty & Alarplasty.
I'm loving my new nose so far, though it's still a little swollen
at the tip but it looked a thousand times better then how I
looked before. I hoped its a bit higher on the bridge though
but I really can't thank Dr.Chi enough, he did a great job!
I'm still regaining back my smile as the part above my upper
lip are still tight and swollen. But I'm sure it will go off in another
week! Haha.

I'm am already thinking of getting another surgery, which is cheek
implant. Just wanna ask if anyone here had performed cheek
implants before? Mind showing me the before after pic?

I'm really thankful of this forum for everything! Unable me to
notice such good surgeon at such an affordable rate!



How much you paid?

How do you contact Dr Chi? Can give me the email address?

What implant do you have?

So sorry for so many questions but I am anxious to do my nose in Taiwan or Thailand.

xclaricex
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 05 Apr 2012

Postby xclaricex » Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:35 am

terrie35 wrote:
sleepinbuddha wrote:Hi everyone!
I'm exactly 2 weeks post op from my Rhinoplasty & Alarplasty.
I'm loving my new nose so far, though it's still a little swollen
at the tip but it looked a thousand times better then how I
looked before. I hoped its a bit higher on the bridge though
but I really can't thank Dr.Chi enough, he did a great job!
I'm still regaining back my smile as the part above my upper
lip are still tight and swollen. But I'm sure it will go off in another
week! Haha.

I'm am already thinking of getting another surgery, which is cheek
implant. Just wanna ask if anyone here had performed cheek
implants before? Mind showing me the before after pic?

I'm really thankful of this forum for everything! Unable me to
notice such good surgeon at such an affordable rate!



How much you paid?

How do you contact Dr Chi? Can give me the email address?

What implant do you have?

So sorry for so many questions but I am anxious to do my nose in Taiwan or Thailand.


hello terrie :)

Was just wondering, have you confirmed on your surgeon? I am lookign for a buddy to have my lipo done during mid may. will you be travelling then as well?

Thanks!

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Postby lemmiknox » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:00 pm

hello,

i've been reading this thread profusely for the last few days at an unhealthy level... and i'm only halfway! so i will refrain from asking questions until i read them all. i would also like to thank everybody especially addvark for their generous and highly valuable contributions!

to introduce myself, i'm 21, asian male and live in sydney, australia. i was originally planning to visit south korea for my surgeries, but upon reading about tokai clinic, the price difference, results and familiarity (i've been to bangkok before) has swayed me indefinitely. to be technical, it was supposed to be surgery at south korea, but has now turned to 'surgeries' in bangkok. it's so deadly cheap.

a korean doctor here in sydney quoted me $6000 AUD for rhinoplasty with goretex implants. thats ridiculous. so you can imagine my thrill when i found out tokai is a fraction of that quote.

at this point i want to do jaw reduction, buccal fat removal and neck/jowl lipo. extras are pending. i have a chubby and wide face that wont go away. i did the botox to masseter injections before. the results were good, but of course it was only temporary and my cheeks were still fat.

at first i was keen on dr.pat @ tokai. but now i'm not so sure. which is why i'm going to continue reading before asking. its ok, i've been taking notes. haha.

i plan to proceed with the surgery end of this year... ideally late november after my final exam, and to get it done before christmas.

i hear it gets pretty depressing, so company would be awesome. is anybody else also planning on heading to thailand then?

in the early stages of this thread, the leading docs were dr.nara and dr.pat. skipping to the end it seems that it has moved on to dr.chi. is there a paraphrased reason for this?

hope to hear more from you guys.

mimi86uk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

CANT WAIT -

Postby mimi86uk » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:07 pm

Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I am a Caribbean female looking who is very unhappy with her nose, and i am living in Hong Kong.
I was originally going to wait and save up to go to the states but after 2 years of saving with the type of surgery i want I'm still nowhere near my goal. ($25000 :mad:). Life just kept getting in the way with expenses.

So Thanks to this forum i came across people having their surgeries in Thailand.

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTS AND THIS FORUM.

My ten year dream has come true. I have booked my appointment with Dr Pat at Tokai and I'm having surgery in less than a week. WOOHOO!!

I'm counting down the days, finally I'm going to be beautiful!! :lol:

Please keep posting!!

I'm having a premaxillary implantation, as well as tip reduction and a more defined bridge. I'm not even scared!! I'm that excited!!

lemmiknox
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2012

Re: CANT WAIT -

Postby lemmiknox » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 3:54 pm

mimi86uk wrote:Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I am a Caribbean female looking who is very unhappy with her nose, and i am living in Hong Kong.
I was originally going to wait and save up to go to the states but after 2 years of saving with the type of surgery i want I'm still nowhere near my goal. ($25000 :mad:). Life just kept getting in the way with expenses.

So Thanks to this forum i came across people having their surgeries in Thailand.

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTS AND THIS FORUM.

My ten year dream has come true. I have booked my appointment with Dr Pat at Tokai and I'm having surgery in less than a week. WOOHOO!!

I'm counting down the days, finally I'm going to be beautiful!! :lol:

Please keep posting!!

I'm having a premaxillary implantation, as well as tip reduction and a more defined bridge. I'm not even scared!! I'm that excited!!


that's awesome! where will you be staying? is this your first PS?
let us know how it goes. it's really not that scary, anything overanalysed sounds scary. haha.

mimi86uk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 10 Jan 2012

Re: CANT WAIT -

Postby mimi86uk » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:20 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
mimi86uk wrote:Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I am a Caribbean female looking who is very unhappy with her nose, and i am living in Hong Kong.
I was originally going to wait and save up to go to the states but after 2 years of saving with the type of surgery i want I'm still nowhere near my goal. ($25000 :mad:). Life just kept getting in the way with expenses.

So Thanks to this forum i came across people having their surgeries in Thailand.

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTS AND THIS FORUM.

My ten year dream has come true. I have booked my appointment with Dr Pat at Tokai and I'm having surgery in less than a week. WOOHOO!!

I'm counting down the days, finally I'm going to be beautiful!! :lol:

Please keep posting!!

I'm having a premaxillary implantation, as well as tip reduction and a more defined bridge. I'm not even scared!! I'm that excited!!


that's awesome! where will you be staying? is this your first PS?
let us know how it goes. it's really not that scary, anything overanalysed sounds scary. haha.


Thanks Lemmiknox,
There's a few places I'm looking at staying, haven't really decided yet, think it may be Nine Place since I'm only looking forward to hiding away.
Already got my face masks.

Its my very very first plastic surgery of any kind, Ill definitely let people know how it goes and try to document everything for any first timers.
Plus its my first time in Thailand, so double the worry, but i want to be pretty so bad - HAHAHAHA - I know that sounds sad but its true. :oops:

Ive researched a lot and I'm pretty good at keeping myself safe so I may even put some private videos too so people can see in 3d the results.

Havent seen much about premaxillary implants especially in Thailand, but from what i researched about it - it does what i want it to do, sothat may help others.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest