Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sleepinbuddha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby sleepinbuddha » Tue, 06 Mar 2012 3:32 am

Anyone in hatyai now?

User avatar
madaboutplastic
Regular
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2012
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby madaboutplastic » Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:28 pm

Nara lipo sux. but his double eyelid nice and cheap.

rhino id still trust singapore or korea.

as for lipo, without GA - dr arthur best
with GA - SGH best.


thailand one can only go if u are considering sex change. because really the docs most skilled in that one.

malaysian one... die die dont go.

sleepinbuddha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby sleepinbuddha » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 2:42 am

Just had Rhinoplasty&Alarplasty with Dr Chi.
Everything's okay. His service is good, the nurses
are friendly. First jab of sedative, didn't put me to
sleep, a second one was necessary. But woke up
half way through the operation, could feel Dr.Chi
cut, snap, dig my nostril, but it wasn't painful, though
I moan a little. The whole experience wasn't that bad
after all. After I'm done, was ask to rest over the
couch with cold compressed. The sedative was making
me very weak. I'm back at the hotel now, rhinoplasty
couldn't feel a thing at all, but my alarplasty hurts
really bad.Hope I'll be fine soon. End of the day,
really proud of myself for going through this. Hope
my recover will be fast and cant wait for the result!

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:05 pm

sleepinbuddha wrote:Just had Rhinoplasty&Alarplasty with Dr Chi.
Everything's okay. His service is good, the nurses
are friendly. First jab of sedative, didn't put me to
sleep, a second one was necessary. But woke up
half way through the operation, could feel Dr.Chi
cut, snap, dig my nostril, but it wasn't painful, though
I moan a little. The whole experience wasn't that bad
after all. After I'm done, was ask to rest over the
couch with cold compressed. The sedative was making
me very weak. I'm back at the hotel now, rhinoplasty
couldn't feel a thing at all, but my alarplasty hurts
really bad.Hope I'll be fine soon. End of the day,
really proud of myself for going through this. Hope
my recover will be fast and cant wait for the result!


Hi,
I did my dbl eyelid yest at dr chi. :)

sleepinbuddha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby sleepinbuddha » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 4:02 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:
sleepinbuddha wrote:Just had Rhinoplasty&Alarplasty with Dr Chi.
Everything's okay. His service is good, the nurses
are friendly. First jab of sedative, didn't put me to
sleep, a second one was necessary. But woke up
half way through the operation, could feel Dr.Chi
cut, snap, dig my nostril, but it wasn't painful, though
I moan a little. The whole experience wasn't that bad
after all. After I'm done, was ask to rest over the
couch with cold compressed. The sedative was making
me very weak. I'm back at the hotel now, rhinoplasty
couldn't feel a thing at all, but my alarplasty hurts
really bad.Hope I'll be fine soon. End of the day,
really proud of myself for going through this. Hope
my recover will be fast and cant wait for the result!


Hi,
I did my dbl eyelid yest at dr chi. :)


Hi, oh yea? Guess I wasnt after you.
Haha. Anw I'm staying at V.L hatyai too.

User avatar
mandeline Yap
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Location: Singapore

Re: Progess

Postby mandeline Yap » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 6:08 pm

LadyVv wrote:Image

I am at 2 month+ after epi and double eyelid.

My epi seems to go down but the scar can be seen. Just hope it will fade away soon. Eyelid is going down slowly at realllly slow rate.

I did my at Dr Chi. Everything is quite ok now... but i am still on fake specs to not let ppl notice because even with spec some ppl can notice the difference most probably because of the epi. Epi can make a huge difference ! And also the scar is quite a troublesome thingy.. i went oversea without it and it raised ! so must really take care of the scar if not it will turn worsen..


Hi Lady Vv,

You really brave and you willing to share your photo with us....I plan to visit Dr. Chi but need to get more information from you. Which hotel you stay in BKK and how long have to stay there? Can you reply me to mandeline@gmail.com...many thanks!!!!
Myap

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:52 pm

sleepinbuddha wrote:
aquarius1502 wrote:
sleepinbuddha wrote:Just had Rhinoplasty&Alarplasty with Dr Chi.
Everything's okay. His service is good, the nurses
are friendly. First jab of sedative, didn't put me to
sleep, a second one was necessary. But woke up
half way through the operation, could feel Dr.Chi
cut, snap, dig my nostril, but it wasn't painful, though
I moan a little. The whole experience wasn't that bad
after all. After I'm done, was ask to rest over the
couch with cold compressed. The sedative was making
me very weak. I'm back at the hotel now, rhinoplasty
couldn't feel a thing at all, but my alarplasty hurts
really bad.Hope I'll be fine soon. End of the day,
really proud of myself for going through this. Hope
my recover will be fast and cant wait for the result!


Hi,
I did my dbl eyelid yest at dr chi. :)


Hi, oh yea? Guess I wasnt after you.
Haha. Anw I'm staying at V.L hatyai too.


Oh!
Yea same..
I'm staying on the 10th floor.
You?
When will u be leaving?

sleepinbuddha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Location: Singapore

Postby sleepinbuddha » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:46 am

aquarius1502 wrote:
sleepinbuddha wrote:
aquarius1502 wrote:
sleepinbuddha wrote:Just had Rhinoplasty&Alarplasty with Dr Chi.
Everything's okay. His service is good, the nurses
are friendly. First jab of sedative, didn't put me to
sleep, a second one was necessary. But woke up
half way through the operation, could feel Dr.Chi
cut, snap, dig my nostril, but it wasn't painful, though
I moan a little. The whole experience wasn't that bad
after all. After I'm done, was ask to rest over the
couch with cold compressed. The sedative was making
me very weak. I'm back at the hotel now, rhinoplasty
couldn't feel a thing at all, but my alarplasty hurts
really bad.Hope I'll be fine soon. End of the day,
really proud of myself for going through this. Hope
my recover will be fast and cant wait for the result!


Hi,
I did my dbl eyelid yest at dr chi. :)


Hi, oh yea? Guess I wasnt after you.
Haha. Anw I'm staying at V.L hatyai too.


Oh!
Yea same..
I'm staying on the 10th floor.
You?
When will u be leaving?


Haha! Ic, im staying on the 8th floor.
Will be leaving tomorrow afternoon :)

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:37 am

sparklebabe wrote:Is Dr. Chi, Dr. Nara and Dr. Pat cheap for chin implant because they use the standard Japanese/Korean silicon implant which are low grade? I asked Dr. Pat if he has the US made implant and he quoted me more (price) for that implant. I know the US implant only last until 80 yrs (my doctor in the States told me). Does that mean the Japanese/Korean cheaper implants only last up to 20 yrs?


nara has implants of both, he showed me last time
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:39 am

madaboutplastic wrote:Nara lipo sux. but his double eyelid nice and cheap.

rhino id still trust singapore or korea.

as for lipo, without GA - dr arthur best
with GA - SGH best.


thailand one can only go if u are considering sex change. because really the docs most skilled in that one.

malaysian one... die die dont go.


and ur statistics are derived from... ?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:41 am

chevy_gal wrote:Hi,
Im planning to go BKK Tokai Clinic Dr Pat for simple facial enhancement surgery & maybe lipo.
Have sent email with my concerns and i find him quite trustable and experienced. His prices are also quite cheap! (didnt compare with other doctors though) The location is also convenient. I wanna a fuss free surgery.
Intend to go during mid april 2012 after the 14th, anyone interested to go together? I need a partner, my gf cant make it. :(
Please PM me.


why tokai dr pat? did u read thru the forum? there were some scary botched jobs. even tho i had some successful surgeries there, it just seems too much like a hit or miss place
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: On scar gel

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:43 am

qiutinger wrote:Hello!!! Does anyone have any idea what kind of stitching Dr Nara uses? Like is it the kind that'd dissolve on its own or must remove? I'm doing rhino and alarplasty.

Would you guys mind sharing what scar recovery gel is good and that i can find in pharmacy?

I saw three-four types in local pharmacy but i'm thinking of going to the GP to get something trusty. Any reco?

Also i could get sineech from GP right?

Thank you guys so much!


nara does both type of stitches, but seems like he determines based on case by case basis. i think some patients do request for self-dissolving tho, so u can try
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:44 am

vanet_00 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
tyler128 wrote:Hi Aardvak, I'm wanting to get rhino in Thailand and saw on a forum you got rhino with Dr Nara Donsakul? Can you please give me advice. Would you recommend him?

many thanks



aadvark wrote:according to another forumer, Dr Nara used to work as plastic surgeon in hospital b4 starting his own practice, that one i cannot confirm le...

my fren whom i went with googled and found some of his research papers... so we felt better...

his clinic is now one of those shophouse convert wan lor. Well-maintained and clean la, so i din feel so scared, tot it might be those run down dimly lit places in those horror movies ala SAW or HOSTEL... :P

becos he is operating from clinic, he doesn't do anything major... so i cannot do jaw implants etc there. got one forumer went over do breast implants at Nara. She said it couldn't be done at the clinic, had to go elsewhere to do with the correct facilities...

so at least he not cutting us up and leaving us to die if anything happens, lol

i did rhinoplasty, chin implant and stitching of dbl eyelids there last yr in dec 06

for dec 07, i want to go yanhee for jaw implant and buccal fat removal! who want to go with me?!!!

next mar then i going nara again for alar, and prob some lipo and dimples

yes, have to book! else definitely cannot do, cannot walk in appt wan


lol, i have done nothing but recommend dr nara, thread was started by me if you noticed? :)


Hi Aardvak,

you did your surgery with Nara?
Can send me pics and advices?
Am thinking of doing rhino and maybe epi, but aint sure where to get it done because of my budget..
Please help?


what's ur budget?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:46 am

Epxofglitter wrote:
magical wrote:Hey there,

do you mind posting pics of lateral surgery (before/after)?
:)


Hi dear, i havent got the time to figure out how to post pics in this thread. Apologies! Fyi, lateral canthoplasty won't cause that much of a drastic change as epi would. But if you like your eyes to be more catty/foxy, i'd say go for it! I think it has given me a more cat-eyed look.:) But i have to get it revised because they are not symmetrical and I'm planning to ask dr chi if he can further elongate the ends.

Anyone has advice on chin implants? I'd read somewhere on this thread that wing implants are better than button ones. But how do you guys determine on the size, and is internal incision much preferred to external? I'm leaning towards internal but am afraid of the risks. Would appreciate some suggestions/opinions here. TIA! :D


it depends on ur epi fold. if u have a severe fold at the end of ur eye, then lateral epi will have a drastic effect
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 5:48 am

leggybabe wrote:Hi Peeps,

Was wondering if anyone have any experience or doctors to recommend for forehead implant? I think Fiona Xie and Dawn has got high & nice forehead, it kinds of create a dolly like look.

For anyone's input and advise please.

Thanks lots!


there are several methods for forehead enhancement, diff docs offer diff methods
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest