Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
guagua
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 10 Aug 2011

Postby guagua » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 3:27 pm

terrie35 wrote:
guagua wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Thanks for the info.
I asked because I find it strange that the cathetre is used in some cases and in some cases they don't. A lady had BA and had general in Singapore but she said no cathetre was used.
Can you pm me the clinic you went to in Thailand? I was told that Thailand gives more caucasian look, right?


I am new here don't think can pm. Yup true, most likely it's for some cases only. Hmm for my sugery I did with dr chi . The surgery was not done at his clinic but at some hospital in hatyai.I think my surgery is more invasive than other surgery and require me to stay on bed at hospital for many days. Unlike other surgery, you guys got a small opening and insert something. Mine is to open up my whole boobs and remove the fats , leaving long thick scaring...or maybe the nurse there are lazy to help me move around. Hahah.
Caucasian looks hmm I think it depend on your overall features



All his info can be found on the first page !

Can you please give me dr chi's contact no., address or email? Many thanks!

anan0606
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2011

Postby anan0606 » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 5:37 pm

guagua wrote:
terrie35 wrote:
guagua wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Thanks for the info.
I asked because I find it strange that the cathetre is used in some cases and in some cases they don't. A lady had BA and had general in Singapore but she said no cathetre was used.
Can you pm me the clinic you went to in Thailand? I was told that Thailand gives more caucasian look, right?


I am new here don't think can pm. Yup true, most likely it's for some cases only. Hmm for my sugery I did with dr chi . The surgery was not done at his clinic but at some hospital in hatyai.I think my surgery is more invasive than other surgery and require me to stay on bed at hospital for many days. Unlike other surgery, you guys got a small opening and insert something. Mine is to open up my whole boobs and remove the fats , leaving long thick scaring...or maybe the nurse there are lazy to help me move around. Hahah.
Caucasian looks hmm I think it depend on your overall features



All his info can be found on the first page !

Can you please give me dr chi's contact no., address or email? Many thanks!


Hi Terrie,

I thought i have emailed you Dr Cho's email add? :)

noranau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 13 May 2011

Postby noranau » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 7:41 pm

Has anyone had Buccal Fat removed in Thailand and can recommend me a doctor?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 8:14 pm

may i see dr chi's work

gwx04@yahoo.com.sg

thats my email, thanks so much!

anan0606
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2011

Postby anan0606 » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 9:37 pm

boii18 wrote:may i see dr chi's work

gwx04@yahoo.com.sg

thats my email, thanks so much!



Hi, I've emailed u my 8th day post op pic.

teng1109
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2011

Postby teng1109 » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 4:04 am

anan0606 wrote:
boii18 wrote:may i see dr chi's work

gwx04@yahoo.com.sg

thats my email, thanks so much!



Hi, I've emailed u my 8th day post op pic.


Can i have your pics too?(: thanks want to see dr chi's work..
dont know if i should choose yanhee or dr chi.. :???:

my email is teng1109@hotmail.com (: thanks alot!!

anan0606
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2011

Postby anan0606 » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 1:32 pm

teng1109 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:
boii18 wrote:may i see dr chi's work

gwx04@yahoo.com.sg

thats my email, thanks so much!



Hi, I've emailed u my 8th day post op pic.


Can i have your pics too?(: thanks want to see dr chi's work..
dont know if i should choose yanhee or dr chi.. :???:

my email is teng1109@hotmail.com (: thanks alot!!


Hi teng1109,
I've emailed you my 8th & 11th day post ops. (today is my 11th day).

noranau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 13 May 2011

Postby noranau » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:49 pm

Has anyone been in contact with Dr. Chi lately? I haven't received a response from him in a few days just wondering what's up.

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:17 am

noranau wrote:Has anyone been in contact with Dr. Chi lately? I haven't received a response from him in a few days just wondering what's up.


Yeahh me too!!
I emailed me on the 16th and has yet to get any reply!

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 1:31 am

noranau wrote:Has anyone been in contact with Dr. Chi lately? I haven't received a response from him in a few days just wondering what's up.


I received his reply! heh

teng1109
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2011

Postby teng1109 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 9:24 am

anan0606 wrote:
teng1109 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:
boii18 wrote:may i see dr chi's work

gwx04@yahoo.com.sg

thats my email, thanks so much!



Hi, I've emailed u my 8th day post op pic.


Can i have your pics too?(: thanks want to see dr chi's work..
dont know if i should choose yanhee or dr chi.. :???:

my email is teng1109@hotmail.com (: thanks alot!!


Hi teng1109,
I've emailed you my 8th & 11th day post ops. (today is my 11th day).



Thanks a lot anan0606 (: You really look very pretty and the work of Dr Chi's look so precised and flawless..May i ask how much did you spend in total for the dbl eyelid+epi surgery? What method did you do for the dbl eyelid? (: Is it possible to merge dbl eyelid+epi+lateral? And can we be under GA for the whole procedure? (:
Thankyou so much! really appreciate your photos. (:

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 1:31 pm

Hi teng1109,

I went for otoplasty n chin lipo with him 2 weeks back and I initally asked for GA also but he doesnt recommend it and he put me under LA and sedative. (sleep throughout also)
I did some research myself and found that it's better and safer to be under LA rather than GA.

noranau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 13 May 2011

Postby noranau » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 2:35 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:
noranau wrote:Has anyone been in contact with Dr. Chi lately? I haven't received a response from him in a few days just wondering what's up.


I received his reply! heh


Is his email still the same? The yahoo.th one?

gaga101
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby gaga101 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 2:56 pm

8th day post ops....
I was in Hatyai for 1 week. 1st day op & 6th day removed stitches but Dr Chi said we can actually come back to Singapore and remove the stitches ourselves. I am back to work on the 7th day. I have a friend who went back to work on the 3rd day itself.
I took Sinecch for the swelling and bruising but lazy to icepack hence i think i am still swelling a little.
I wanted to upload my eye pic but dont know how to do so.


nil
Last edited by gaga101 on Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 8:09 pm

noranau wrote:
aquarius1502 wrote:
noranau wrote:Has anyone been in contact with Dr. Chi lately? I haven't received a response from him in a few days just wondering what's up.


I received his reply! heh


Is his email still the same? The yahoo.th one?


yupp same :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests