Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
keshihua
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon, 02 Aug 2010

nose

Postby keshihua » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 2:41 pm

trilogytwist wrote:anyone can enlighten me. Chin implant is it better to do on the outside or on the inside?How long is the procedure?

I have high nose bridge but bottom of my nose is more fleshy...can alar reduce the size or do i need a tip plasty or rhino? and it seems like rhino is not a one time thing and people always go for revision..:s22: do we have to go for revision after rhino every few years?

I read that rhino can results in death and this is very scary :shock: :shock:

is there any pre op test conducted?


I not sure how your nose look like, my mum just redo her nose bridge last year, however her nose implant was doing 20yrs ago. I like her new nose shape and bridge... :shock:

guagua
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 10 Aug 2011

Postby guagua » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 7:46 pm

spykcu wrote:
trilogytwist wrote:anyone can enlighten me. Chin implant is it better to do on the outside or on the inside?How long is the procedure?

I have high nose bridge but bottom of my nose is more fleshy...can alar reduce the size or do i need a tip plasty or rhino? and it seems like rhino is not a one time thing and people always go for revision..:s22: do we have to go for revision after rhino every few years?

I read that rhino can results in death and this is very scary :shock: :shock:

is there any pre op test conducted?


agree. advice please.[/u]


Chin implant should be doing inside better , can hide all possible scaring.
Before my nose implant I have flat bridge and bottom , the implant only manage to make my tip higher, more 3D thus over all is slightly smaller but still fleshy. Alar can only reduce the side not the tip.

Usually people go for revision either they dont like the height of the bridge or implant is too extruding ? If not dont have to go for it.

Post your photo here then those pro can give you better advise what is required ba

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

rhino

Postby terrie35 » Sat, 13 Aug 2011 1:14 am

A friend told me that she read that some clinics in Korea insert a cathetre during the operation resulting in some people having unrinary tract infections later. Do the doctors in Thailand practice this?

guagua
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 10 Aug 2011

Re: rhino

Postby guagua » Sat, 13 Aug 2011 1:23 pm

terrie35 wrote:A friend told me that she read that some clinics in Korea insert a cathetre during the operation resulting in some people having unrinary tract infections later. Do the doctors in Thailand practice this?


Usually major surgery under GA will require that in most country even in Singapore. They don't wanna us to wake up after GA with a pool of urine around our bed that will cause contamination to the surgeric area. And it save alot of trouble for patient to visit the toilet with stitches on. nurses can save energy as well. Hahah I am shock when I wake up from my surgery, a tube was already inserted... Removing it is so........ :shock: I don't even remember myself peeing but I can see my urine bag quit full already . Btw I did my surgery in Thailand and everything was fine for me :wink:

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Postby terrie35 » Sun, 14 Aug 2011 4:05 am

Thanks for the info.
I asked because I find it strange that the cathetre is used in some cases and in some cases they don't. A lady had BA and had general in Singapore but she said no cathetre was used.
Can you pm me the clinic you went to in Thailand? I was told that Thailand gives more caucasian look, right?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Sun, 14 Aug 2011 8:30 am

hi i requested no urinary catheter during my operations at tokai clinic. its good :)

my cousin who did a very successful 10 hour marathon surgery at tokai clinic also requested no urinary catheter and went to urine herself.

at dr charan's clinic when i underwent GA i also requested no urinary cath.

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby boicott » Sun, 14 Aug 2011 4:29 pm

aadvark wrote:
Qqsk wrote:At the same time, I will choose other dr is because dr chi will no longer in hat yai from end of august anymore. He will be working full time in one of the hospital in phuket. I know this when I make appointment with him. So, if u want dr chi's hand work, u should be ask him in more details. Hope this infirmation might help u guys!


wow, thanks, maybe Phuket will be a new destination for good budget PS :)
Do share info on Dr Sompoj after u visit him, and i can add his info to the first page too :)


is dr chi doing PS also in phuket?

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby boicott » Sun, 14 Aug 2011 4:29 pm

aadvark wrote:
Qqsk wrote:At the same time, I will choose other dr is because dr chi will no longer in hat yai from end of august anymore. He will be working full time in one of the hospital in phuket. I know this when I make appointment with him. So, if u want dr chi's hand work, u should be ask him in more details. Hope this infirmation might help u guys!


wow, thanks, maybe Phuket will be a new destination for good budget PS :)
Do share info on Dr Sompoj after u visit him, and i can add his info to the first page too :)


is dr chi doing PS also in phuket?

guagua
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 10 Aug 2011

Postby guagua » Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:14 pm

terrie35 wrote:Thanks for the info.
I asked because I find it strange that the cathetre is used in some cases and in some cases they don't. A lady had BA and had general in Singapore but she said no cathetre was used.
Can you pm me the clinic you went to in Thailand? I was told that Thailand gives more caucasian look, right?


I am new here don't think can pm. Yup true, most likely it's for some cases only. Hmm for my sugery I did with dr chi . The surgery was not done at his clinic but at some hospital in hatyai.I think my surgery is more invasive than other surgery and require me to stay on bed at hospital for many days. Unlike other surgery, you guys got a small opening and insert something. Mine is to open up my whole boobs and remove the fats , leaving long thick scaring...or maybe the nurse there are lazy to help me move around. Hahah.
Caucasian looks hmm I think it depend on your overall features

anan0606
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2011

Postby anan0606 » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 2:39 pm

Hi everybody, I just wanna share my experience in Hatyai by Dr Chirayut.
Todate - 7th day post ops....
I did blepharoplasty + epicanthoplasty in the day time in the clinic and BA in the night in one of their hospital.
I was initially very scare of the pain, bla bla bla.... but thanks god that i felt no pain during & after the whole procedure. I am feeling good enough to walk on the 2nd day thou i need help to get on and off from bed for the 1st 3 days.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions and i will try to answer with my experience :D

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 9:38 pm

anan0606 wrote:Hi everybody, I just wanna share my experience in Hatyai by Dr Chirayut.
Todate - 7th day post ops....
I did blepharoplasty + epicanthoplasty in the day time in the clinic and BA in the night in one of their hospital.
I was initially very scare of the pain, bla bla bla.... but thanks god that i felt no pain during & after the whole procedure. I am feeling good enough to walk on the 2nd day thou i need help to get on and off from bed for the 1st 3 days.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions and i will try to answer with my experience :D



PM-ed you. :)

anan0606
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 12 Jul 2011

Postby anan0606 » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:18 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:Hi everybody, I just wanna share my experience in Hatyai by Dr Chirayut.
Todate - 7th day post ops....
I did blepharoplasty + epicanthoplasty in the day time in the clinic and BA in the night in one of their hospital.
I was initially very scare of the pain, bla bla bla.... but thanks god that i felt no pain during & after the whole procedure. I am feeling good enough to walk on the 2nd day thou i need help to get on and off from bed for the 1st 3 days.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions and i will try to answer with my experience :D



PM-ed you. :)



Sorry, didn't rec yr PM or maybe I don't know where to look for it. :oops:

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun, 29 May 2011

Postby aquarius1502 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 2:33 am

Sorry, didn't rec yr PM or maybe I don't know where to look for it. :oops:


Oh!
Sorry.
My msg wasnt sent out.
I might as well ask you here.
Haha.
I was in Hatyai last tue for chin lipo and ear surgery and was back a couple of days ago. (with dr.chi)
I'm planning for dbl eyelid+epic with him this dec.
Once I get my school timetable, I will book appt with him.
What I'm very concerned, is the time needed for the swelling and bruising to do down.
I cant go return to school in a bad state.
Are u still in hatyai now?
How many days do u have to stay there?
How is the swelling and bruising right now?
Thanks!
:)

amarantine
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 16 Aug 2011

Postby amarantine » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 5:10 am

Hello all, I'll be visiting Dr Chi with a friend 17th Aug, coming Wed.
We're gonna be getting buccal removal and some lipo done.

If anybody else happens to be there, let's do meetup for support!

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Postby terrie35 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 5:20 am

guagua wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Thanks for the info.
I asked because I find it strange that the cathetre is used in some cases and in some cases they don't. A lady had BA and had general in Singapore but she said no cathetre was used.
Can you pm me the clinic you went to in Thailand? I was told that Thailand gives more caucasian look, right?


I am new here don't think can pm. Yup true, most likely it's for some cases only. Hmm for my sugery I did with dr chi . The surgery was not done at his clinic but at some hospital in hatyai.I think my surgery is more invasive than other surgery and require me to stay on bed at hospital for many days. Unlike other surgery, you guys got a small opening and insert something. Mine is to open up my whole boobs and remove the fats , leaving long thick scaring...or maybe the nurse there are lazy to help me move around. Hahah.
Caucasian looks hmm I think it depend on your overall features


Can you please give me dr chi's contact no., address or email? Many thanks!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest