Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
going to be handsome
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 30 Jun 2011

Postby going to be handsome » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 12:51 am

JR8 wrote:
going to be handsome wrote:
JR8 wrote:Ladyboy yah?


YOUR FATHER THEN LADYBOY YOU FU(KING TROLL!


I'm sorry but I don't understand.

You look like Ting Tong. Are you a transvestite?


No I am not but your father is, you adopted prick!

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 5:55 am

going to be handsome wrote:
JR8 wrote:
going to be handsome wrote:
JR8 wrote:Ladyboy yah?


YOUR FATHER THEN LADYBOY YOU FU(KING TROLL!


I'm sorry but I don't understand.

You look like Ting Tong. Are you a transvestite?


No I am not but your father is, you adopted prick!


'Adopted prick'? Are you sure that is not one of the operations on your wish list
:lol:
?

m3lody
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby m3lody » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 9:01 am

[quote="missynathan"]hello everyone,
dr.nara does not offer medpor, only silion as implants. does anyone know what are the chances of it shifting? and for how long it can last? also, i intend to get my nose and chin done this november, it is too early/late to book an appointment now? thank you.[/quote]

I was in Nara June 24, the apt is already for Sept. If you decide to go, better make apt now. If you change ur mind, can cancel later.

going to be handsome
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 30 Jun 2011

Postby going to be handsome » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 1:29 pm

JR8 wrote:
going to be handsome wrote:
JR8 wrote:
going to be handsome wrote:
JR8 wrote:Ladyboy yah?


YOUR FATHER THEN LADYBOY YOU FU(KING TROLL!


I'm sorry but I don't understand.

You look like Ting Tong. Are you a transvestite?


No I am not but your father is, you adopted prick!


'Adopted prick'? Are you sure that is not one of the operations on your wish list
:lol:
?


Sorry Troll, there's no such operation but I would recommend one for you, Vasectomy...learn from your father's mistake.

missynathan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010

Postby missynathan » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 2:12 pm

m3lody wrote:
missynathan wrote:hello everyone,
dr.nara does not offer medpor, only silion as implants. does anyone know what are the chances of it shifting? and for how long it can last? also, i intend to get my nose and chin done this november, it is too early/late to book an appointment now? thank you.


I was in Nara June 24, the apt is already for Sept. If you decide to go, better make apt now. If you change ur mind, can cancel later.


but if i make an appointment now, i must also transfer a certain % of the total surgery fees as the deposit right?

btw. does dr.chi also need advance booking like nara? (i'm still quite clueless and kiasu, need to seek opinion from different doctors cos i'm doing it for the first time) :/

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Re: surgery with dr nara

Postby perfectcut22 » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 5:44 am

thinkle wrote:HI, people. I really don;'t advise people go to dr nara as me and my friend is a victim. And it cost us 4x as much as what we pay for.. because we need to be treated in sg. I went for boob job with nara.

Within a month i got them remove as they well infected. I went back 4 times to dr nara and the air tickets cost me ALOT. because is a asap tickets. And is really terrible to fly here and there with painful boobies. I can't stay there more than 4 days as i have to work.

I flew back to sg and i feel is really painful and all nara does is poke me with thick needles to suck out the extra fluid in my boobs(that cus the swelling) I have no chioce and went to sg gov hosp and realise is badly infected. Also my friend went lipo with him had serious swelling as though there is a hard lump in there.

Meaning, Nara is not honest, he is not hygienic enough.. DON'T RISK YOUR HEALTH. Do it in sg, at least anything happens, you get reliable treatment here without flying ard with your painful nose/boobs/eyes.


I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience. I did my boobies at Dr Nara's clinic and it's been almost 2 years. They recovered really well and it's doing great. No infection or anything.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 5:47 am

missynathan wrote:hello everyone,
dr.nara does not offer medpor, only silion as implants. does anyone know what are the chances of it shifting? and for how long it can last? also, i intend to get my nose and chin done this november, it is too early/late to book an appointment now? thank you.


Hi , i did mine at nara. And from what i understand he does Gummy bear cohesive gel implant. No shifting and mine looks the same since day 1 till now.... softer only...

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: surgery with dr nara

Postby JR8 » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 5:59 am

perfectcut22 wrote:I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience. I did my boobies at Dr Nara's clinic and it's been almost 2 years. They recovered really well and it's doing great. No infection or anything.



There's nothing worse than stroking a girls boobies and having puss all over your hands.

It's just unpleasant.

Qqsk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 08 Jun 2011

Postby Qqsk » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 12:10 pm

Who did buccal reduction before? Can share the picture before and after here?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: surgery with dr nara

Postby aadvark » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:43 am

JR8 wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience. I did my boobies at Dr Nara's clinic and it's been almost 2 years. They recovered really well and it's doing great. No infection or anything.



There's nothing worse than stroking a girls boobies and having puss all over your hands.

It's just unpleasant.


JR8, I respect your right to freedom of speech, and your opinion of plastic surgery, but please do let us conduct our discussions properly in here. This is becoming detrimental to the forum on a whole.

Going to be handsome, try not to get overly emotional too, when the thread gets flooded, the rest of us cannot read the proper posts coherently
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: surgery with dr nara

Postby aadvark » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:54 am

thinkle wrote:HI, people. I really don;'t advise people go to dr nara as me and my friend is a victim. And it cost us 4x as much as what we pay for.. because we need to be treated in sg. I went for boob job with nara.

Within a month i got them remove as they well infected. I went back 4 times to dr nara and the air tickets cost me ALOT. because is a asap tickets. And is really terrible to fly here and there with painful boobies. I can't stay there more than 4 days as i have to work.

I flew back to sg and i feel is really painful and all nara does is poke me with thick needles to suck out the extra fluid in my boobs(that cus the swelling) I have no chioce and went to sg gov hosp and realise is badly infected. Also my friend went lipo with him had serious swelling as though there is a hard lump in there.

Meaning, Nara is not honest, he is not hygienic enough.. DON'T RISK YOUR HEALTH. Do it in sg, at least anything happens, you get reliable treatment here without flying ard with your painful nose/boobs/eyes.


Infection occurs for any surgery, and doesn't necessarily have to be linked to hygiene of the clinic. If your body doesn't have enough rest, or your immune system is weak, and you happen to come into contact with bacteria, you will get infected.

Dr Nara has performed many successful surgeries for many forumers over the past 4 yrs, I dun think it's fair to call him dishonest or unhygienic... altho I can tell you that many SG doctors who hear 'Thailand' will straight away sneer and say 'unhygienic', and try to give you the impression that your infection is due to the fault of the thai doctor.

some tips:
- do not rush to get bk to sg after ur BA. It's a big surgery, so do give yourself enough time to rest. if u dun rest enough, your body will succumb easier to infection. If you dun have enuff leave, then maybe you should postpone the surgery

- probably singaporeans have a weaker constitution than the thais, so sometimes the course of antibiotics prescribed is not enough. pop into any thai pharmacy, tell them that you just had plastic surgery and need another course of antibiotics. you can buy it without prescription, over the counter.

do read: http://www.justbreastimplants.com/risks/infection.htm
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

ValerieY
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 30 May 2011

Re: surgery with dr nara

Postby ValerieY » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 2:02 am

aadvark wrote:
- probably singaporeans have a weaker constitution than the thais, so sometimes the course of antibiotics prescribed is not enough. pop into any thai pharmacy, tell them that you just had plastic surgery and need another course of antibiotics. you can buy it without prescription, over the counter.

do read: http://www.justbreastimplants.com/risks/infection.htm


Hi aadvark,

I'm looking to do eyebag removal surgery.. Is there any local PS you would recommended for the scarless surgery?

I don't mind doing it in YH, but I need to stay over a week for post op followup, which I'm unable to..

TIA!

magical
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 07 Jul 2010

Postby magical » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 2:10 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:
magical wrote:Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Heyy
You stayed at V.L. Hatyai hotel for your surgery right?
I booked for this hotel yesterday through agoda for 4 nights in Aug as I am going for otoplasty with Dr.Chi.
How is the hotel?
Is there bathtub and free wireless?
And how about their tv selection?
Cause I will be strictly "hiding" in the hotel for three days so quite concerned what I can do in the room.
Haha..


V.L Hotel just a normal room got tv no bathtub...but if u need to use wireless not too sure cos lobby area got compter for u to use internet.
actually i recommend golden crown hotel or lee gardens nearer to the shopping centre and clinic :)
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: surgery with dr nara

Postby aadvark » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 2:14 pm

ValerieY wrote:
aadvark wrote:
- probably singaporeans have a weaker constitution than the thais, so sometimes the course of antibiotics prescribed is not enough. pop into any thai pharmacy, tell them that you just had plastic surgery and need another course of antibiotics. you can buy it without prescription, over the counter.

do read: http://www.justbreastimplants.com/risks/infection.htm


Hi aadvark,

I'm looking to do eyebag removal surgery.. Is there any local PS you would recommended for the scarless surgery?

I don't mind doing it in YH, but I need to stay over a week for post op followup, which I'm unable to..

TIA!


hmmmm, sorry, been more familiar with the thai PS. local-wise i only know a few, but not sure abt the results, perhaps you can do more research?

http://www.cosmeticsurgery.sg/beautiful ... ag-removal
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

ValerieY
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon, 30 May 2011

Postby ValerieY » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 4:12 pm

going to be handsome wrote:22kthb!! By which doctor? Totally understand your concern. I also don't dare to go alone thus I am hoping to join someone or even better a group for the trip. :oops:


Hey dear,
Dr Suthat quoted me this price. I thought it sounded pretty expensive too, since the Hatyai doctors are going below 10k.. :?

You know, maybe we should go up together. Haha!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests