Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
uselesswhatever
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon, 06 Oct 2008

BA in end july

Postby uselesswhatever » Thu, 16 Jun 2011 4:57 pm

I have finalized my BA apppintment, flying to bkk around the 27th july, if anyone want a travel buddy, just msg me at useless_whatever@yahoo.com.sg
will be staying there till early august!

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:33 pm

Hi, I am going to share with you my dimples surgery...... Do share yours too =) Lets compare if they look the same and i'll be posting updates of photos throughout my recovery. Till today i'm into Day 55. 5 more days and i will touch Month 2 benchmark.

Wow... its only going 2 months and i felt like it's been 4 months cos healing is slow... wonder anyone is like me. Or i'm a slow healer. By e way i would like to thank aadvark for all the advice and time. Thanks for inviting me to post my recovery here instead. Let's start with the recovery.....

Day 1 Got a shock!!!

[img][img]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3838/day1horz.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Day 8 ( About one week)

[/img]Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Day 24 (About 3 weeks)

[img][img]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1227/day24horz.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Day 30 (Finally at one month) My left side looks like its recovering faster than the right one.

[/img]Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Day 38 to 54

[img][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7830/day3854horz.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Day 54 (Latest close up)
[/img]Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All the photos above are without makeup and i am not smiling.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 17 Jun 2011 4:11 am

perfectcut22 wrote:Hi, I am going to share with you my dimples surgery...... Do share yours too =) Lets compare if they look the same and i'll be posting updates of photos throughout my recovery. Till today i'm into Day 55. 5 more days and i will touch Month 2 benchmark.

Wow... its only going 2 months and i felt like it's been 4 months cos healing is slow... wonder anyone is like me. Or i'm a slow healer. By e way i would like to thank aadvark for all the advice and time. Thanks for inviting me to post my recovery here instead. Let's start with the recovery.....

All the photos above are without makeup and i am not smiling.


i healed faster on one side, but your recovery does seem a little slow... have u been taking supplements?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Fri, 17 Jun 2011 5:28 am

aadvark wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:Hi, I am going to share with you my dimples surgery...... Do share yours too =) Lets compare if they look the same and i'll be posting updates of photos throughout my recovery. Till today i'm into Day 55. 5 more days and i will touch Month 2 benchmark.

Wow... its only going 2 months and i felt like it's been 4 months cos healing is slow... wonder anyone is like me. Or i'm a slow healer. By e way i would like to thank aadvark for all the advice and time. Thanks for inviting me to post my recovery here instead. Let's start with the recovery.....

All the photos above are without makeup and i am not smiling.


i healed faster on one side, but your recovery does seem a little slow... have u been taking supplements?


I'm taking vit c 1000mg, collagen and cranberry...

Is there anything that i can eat to recover faster? How come i heal so slow? Is there something wrong with me? Are the photos same as yours too?

schnauzie
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2006

Postby schnauzie » Fri, 17 Jun 2011 9:01 pm

i am keen to do buccal fat removal and liposuction with Dr Chi

May i know how much does Dr Chi charge for these 2 procedures? If i do buccal fat removal, hows the downtime and swelling? Will it be very bad and obvious? Any scars left on the face?

I was thinking can i still do jawline botox after buccal fat removal?

Appreciate a lot if anyone who has done it with Dr Chi can advice and share your experience with me?

Another thing is how do i get to Dr chi's clinic from the airport? The map is all in Thai words..
thanks alot

jobel1982
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat, 30 Apr 2011

Breast Augementation

Postby jobel1982 » Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:43 am

Hi All,

I want to hear some comments about BA with Dr Nara, Dr Chi and Dr Puttisak. As I know that Dr Nara using Silicon Gel Cohesive, Dr Chi and Dr Putti using silicon and Salin. I realise that with the price they quoted but all surgeons saying how good they are. I am quite fickle-minded that i cant make up my mind which Dr I want to do.

I want to heard more comments. Please advise me.

Thanks

jobel1982
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat, 30 Apr 2011

which date and month

Postby jobel1982 » Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:08 pm

Hi

Which Month and date are you heading to Dr Chi?
I will be going to Dr Chi on Beginning of Nov for Liposuction. Same time I am looking for travel mates.

I will be booking Golden Crown Hotel.

Hopefully I can find someone to go Dr Chi for Liposuction.


Thanks


schnauzie wrote:i am keen to do buccal fat removal and liposuction with Dr Chi

May i know how much does Dr Chi charge for these 2 procedures? If i do buccal fat removal, hows the downtime and swelling? Will it be very bad and obvious? Any scars left on the face?

I was thinking can i still do jawline botox after buccal fat removal?

Appreciate a lot if anyone who has done it with Dr Chi can advice and share your experience with me?

Another thing is how do i get to Dr chi's clinic from the airport? The map is all in Thai words..
thanks alot
Last edited by jobel1982 on Thu, 23 Jun 2011 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

discostix
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 24 Jul 2010

Re: which date and month

Postby discostix » Mon, 20 Jun 2011 3:49 pm

jobel1982 wrote:Hi

Which Month and date are you heading to Dr Chi?
I will be going to Dr Chi on Beginning of Nov for Liposuction. Same time I am looking for travel mates.

I will be booking Golden Crown Hotel.

Hopefully I can find someone to go Dr Chi for Liposuction.

Contact me if u want at babyloncastle@hotmail.com

Thanks


schnauzie wrote:i am keen to do buccal fat removal and liposuction with Dr Chi

May i know how much does Dr Chi charge for these 2 procedures? If i do buccal fat removal, hows the downtime and swelling? Will it be very bad and obvious? Any scars left on the face?

I was thinking can i still do jawline botox after buccal fat removal?

Appreciate a lot if anyone who has done it with Dr Chi can advice and share your experience with me?

Another thing is how do i get to Dr chi's clinic from the airport? The map is all in Thai words..
thanks alot


jobel, i did liposuction a week ago with Dr Chi, on my thighs. he sells compression garments but for $300 EACH!!! so i suggest you get one here instead. he didnt draw out a lot IMO (maybe cos i didnt tell him anything or how i slimmer i wanted to be) but i think he aims for the natural look if you dont specify clearly.

schnauzie, there are some airport staff outside the airport whom you can approach. they will give you a minivan ticket for 80 baht. the minivan carries about 8 passengers to their respective hotels (they will ask collectively and make a list) so REALLY not to worry. :) they know their way around for sure.

:)

sillicon.mj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 31 May 2011

any gd breast augmentation surgery to reccomend ?

Postby sillicon.mj » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:44 am

any good breast surgeon n clinic to reccomend ?
pls advise or pm !! thanx :)

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 1:37 am

perfectcut22 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:Hi, I am going to share with you my dimples surgery...... Do share yours too =) Lets compare if they look the same and i'll be posting updates of photos throughout my recovery. Till today i'm into Day 55. 5 more days and i will touch Month 2 benchmark.

Wow... its only going 2 months and i felt like it's been 4 months cos healing is slow... wonder anyone is like me. Or i'm a slow healer. By e way i would like to thank aadvark for all the advice and time. Thanks for inviting me to post my recovery here instead. Let's start with the recovery.....

All the photos above are without makeup and i am not smiling.


i healed faster on one side, but your recovery does seem a little slow... have u been taking supplements?


I'm taking vit c 1000mg, collagen and cranberry...

Is there anything that i can eat to recover faster? How come i heal so slow? Is there something wrong with me? Are the photos same as yours too?


nothing wrong with u la, some ppl just heal slower... i took other stuff like pineapple juice (for swelling), fish essence from Eu Yan Sang, and tian2 qi1 pills from Hock Hua...

lol, turned to traditional stuff after all the western stuff during the initial stage
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 4:54 am

aadvark wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:Hi, I am going to share with you my dimples surgery...... Do share yours too =) Lets compare if they look the same and i'll be posting updates of photos throughout my recovery. Till today i'm into Day 55. 5 more days and i will touch Month 2 benchmark.

Wow... its only going 2 months and i felt like it's been 4 months cos healing is slow... wonder anyone is like me. Or i'm a slow healer. By e way i would like to thank aadvark for all the advice and time. Thanks for inviting me to post my recovery here instead. Let's start with the recovery.....

All the photos above are without makeup and i am not smiling.


i healed faster on one side, but your recovery does seem a little slow... have u been taking supplements?


Thanks aadvark :) wow!!!!! U took all of that??? Cool!!! Do u think they help in healing?

I'm taking vit c 1000mg, collagen and cranberry...

Is there anything that i can eat to recover faster? How come i heal so slow? Is there something wrong with me? Are the photos same as yours too?


nothing wrong with u la, some ppl just heal slower... i took other stuff like pineapple juice (for swelling), fish essence from Eu Yan Sang, and tian2 qi1 pills from Hock Hua...

lol, turned to traditional stuff after all the western stuff during the initial stage

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Re: Breast Augementation

Postby perfectcut22 » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 4:59 am

jobel1982 wrote:Hi All,

I want to hear some comments about BA with Dr Nara, Dr Chi and Dr Puttisak. As I know that Dr Nara using Silicon Gel Cohesive, Dr Chi and Dr Putti using silicon and Salin. I realise that with the price they quoted but all surgeons saying how good they are. I am quite fickle-minded that i cant make up my mind which Dr I want to do.

I want to heard more comments. Please advise me.

Thanks


I got mine at Nara :) cohesive gel are softer n safer.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Postby JR8 » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 6:16 am

No no, nothing strange with having cock and big titties.

Totally normal!!!

jobel1982
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat, 30 Apr 2011

Double eyeli with Epi

Postby jobel1982 » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 7:09 am

Hi ,

Anyone did their eyelid with Dr Chi? What is the status with him? What kind of method he do with the eyelid with epi? Beside epi, does he do lateral? I am quite keen to know? Beside Dr chi which doctor also skillful in eyelid? I m alittle particular about eye so I might want the right doctor who is skillful without people to know I have my eyes done. Please advice

discostix
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 24 Jul 2010

Postby discostix » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 1:04 pm

hey guys

it's been almost 2 weeks since my eyebag removal with Dr Chi and i have yet to see any significant results. i've read online and they said most of the swelling/bruising will be gone within 7-10days. it has been past that duration already. is this normal?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests