Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
m3lody
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby m3lody » Tue, 10 May 2011 8:39 am

Anyone had a nose job + alar but feel that the alar is not symetrical(imbalance)?

3 weeks post ops, my nose is imbalance. I noticed it when I took picture. Maybe too early to judge, but I want to know if anyone has this problem? How soon can do revision?

TIA

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 10 May 2011 3:20 pm

can i have dr chi's telephone number?

thanks..

i need to call him.. thanks

barbara88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 10 May 2011

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Postby barbara88 » Tue, 10 May 2011 3:48 pm

aadvark wrote:*edited: Everyone has been seeking info on how to contact the various docs and how to get to the clinics, so I've edited this first post to include as much info as I can find :)

PS in Hatyai

Dr Nara:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
dnara112@yahoo.com
nara@dr-nara.com
http://www.dr-nara.com/

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm

If you stay at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (recommended), you can get to Nara's clinic according to this map I drew:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/aadvark13/nara-map.gif

=============================================

Dr Puttisak Puttawibul:

Klai-More Polyclinic, 200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel: 0894671055

putpnu@hotmail.com

Map to puttisak's clinic, thanks to forummer rebecca (forgot her nick)

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/aadvark13/puttisak_map.jpg


=============================================

Phi Beauty Clinic

Address: 109 Suphasarnrangsan Road
(located very close to Wat Chiaew Chaang, the large, unfinished Chinese temple on Suphasarnrangsan Road)
(See map: http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/maps/map1.html)

Telephone: +66 (0)74 350355
Mobile: +66 (0)87 688 1999; +66 (0)87 688 2999; +66 (0)87 688 3999
(His staff aint tt good with english, so maybe u can either request to speak to Dr Chi directly or email him directly)

Web page: http://hhtc9.com/
Email: Tchirayut@yahoo.co.th

This place advertises various cosmetic surgery procedures but seems to specialise in hair (as well as beard and moustache) transplants. This should be quite popular with the majority of farangs living in Thailand.

The doctor is Dr Chirayut Tolertmongkhol MD (Certified Board of General Surgery; Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery).

The opening hours for Phi Beauty Clinic are:

Monday to Friday: 5pm to 7pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
Sunday: 9am to noon

Price List
Prices: Rhinoplasty- 8000baht
Alarplasty- 3000baht
Double eyelid- 8000 baht
He does Lipo, lipo filling, chin and breast augmentation as well! But im not too sure of the prices tho =)


[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]


PS in Bangkok

Tokai Clinic
http://www.tokaiclinic.com

Yanhee Hospital
http://www.yanhee.net

Yoskarn
http://www.yoskarn.co.th/

PAI
http://www.pai.co.th/


Pearls

fabgirl0909
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 05 Mar 2011

Postby fabgirl0909 » Wed, 11 May 2011 12:07 am

hey everyone. i'm having my surgery in 2 weeks! i'm so excited
i will have epi+upper eyelid, rhino+alar and chin with dr. chi in one go.
i know the swelling will be awful since i'm having a lot of surgeries at once.
any tips before i undergo these surgeries?
and does anyone know whether i can purchase arnica in thailand(i dont live in sg)?
thanks :D

cuteromance
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 25 Mar 2011

Postby cuteromance » Wed, 11 May 2011 12:17 pm

fabgirl0909 wrote:hey everyone. i'm having my surgery in 2 weeks! i'm so excited
i will have epi+upper eyelid, rhino+alar and chin with dr. chi in one go.
i know the swelling will be awful since i'm having a lot of surgeries at once.
any tips before i undergo these surgeries?
and does anyone know whether i can purchase arnica in thailand(i dont live in sg)?
thanks :D


Hi Fabgirl 0909
How much did dr.chi offered you?

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Wed, 11 May 2011 7:25 pm

Hi i did dimples ...just wondering, anyone feels itchy around the dimples on the cheeks areas around day 20 post surgery? Why am i feeling like this? Care to share experience on post surgery? Thanks in advance.

magical
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 07 Jul 2010

Postby magical » Thu, 12 May 2011 1:42 pm

Hi everyone!

Just curious to know any of you guys heard of this clinic called Mika Vu Thai Conprehensive Cosmetic Center?
They have this service called 'Korean Nose Life'.. and I find their after photo really amazing!

I feel like going for the Korean Nose Lift..

The Website:http://nangmuibocsun.com/Default.aspx?tabid=158335&language=en-US
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

ats_syd
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu, 27 Sep 2007

Postby ats_syd » Thu, 12 May 2011 9:36 pm

magical wrote:Hi everyone!

Just curious to know any of you guys heard of this clinic called Mika Vu Thai Conprehensive Cosmetic Center?
They have this service called 'Korean Nose Life'.. and I find their after photo really amazing!

I feel like going for the Korean Nose Lift..

The Website:http://nangmuibocsun.com/Default.aspx?tabid=158335&language=en-US



The English translation of this website is hilarious , lol

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Thu, 12 May 2011 10:26 pm

fabgirl0909 wrote:hey everyone. i'm having my surgery in 2 weeks! i'm so excited
i will have epi+upper eyelid, rhino+alar and chin with dr. chi in one go.
i know the swelling will be awful since i'm having a lot of surgeries at once.
any tips before i undergo these surgeries?
and does anyone know whether i can purchase arnica in thailand(i dont live in sg)?
thanks :D


hi fabgirl0909^^

I am planning ahead with Dr Chi for a chin implant surgery on June. Will it be okay for me to contact you after your surgery? I am unsure about him. :(

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Thu, 12 May 2011 10:33 pm

dear all^^

I am planning a chin implant surgery with Dr Chi on June. I am deeply concern whether if he is a conservative or drastic person? I prefer my result to be dramatic because going through surgery is so much pain and time consuming and I would like to see a noticeable change and not something subtle. :(

Will it be alright for those who had surgeries with Dr Chi to leave a your comments or notes here? I really do appreciate your effort and I need all your advices. :(

noranau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 13 May 2011

Postby noranau » Fri, 13 May 2011 6:53 pm

I would also like to hear everyone's recent experiences with Dr. Chi. I am thinking of getting rhino, alar, and buccal and am a little taken back by how cheap his prices are compared to other surgeons in any other country. Is his work generally praised or has there been some unsatisfactory reviews I seem to have overlooked? If anyone who has gone through a similar procedure please share! I am a bit worried as this will be my first surgery ever!

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Sat, 14 May 2011 3:27 pm

May I ask for help from those who have been to Dr Chi,

Which Thailand airport did you arrive at Bangkok or Phuket?
How do you get to Dr Chi clinic from the airport?
Where did you stay? How much will it cost per night?
Will it be safe to take the cabs? :\

volatile_koala
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 15 May 2011
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contact:

Postby volatile_koala » Sun, 15 May 2011 3:37 am

I kinda shared my experience with surgery in bangkok in the "tokai clinic" topic, but I'll just give a short and sweet one here.

My sister and I both did BA's with Dr. Pat at Tokai Clinic in Bangkok and were very happy with the results. I was so happy I decided to go for another procedure -rhinoplasty! I got the hump shaved off my nose, which turned out wonderfully. I didn't get the tip done as Dr. Pat had suggested because I was too scared of so much change and I didn't want to look different than my twin sister. Now that I've had a nose reduction my sister is considering having hers done. Both my mom and aunt also had BA's done but in Canada and their results weren't nearly as good nor natural.

If you're interested in seeing my rhinoplasty before and after photos you can check out my blog photos http://addicted-2-beauty.blogspot.com/p/cosmetic-surgery.html comments and questions welcome. Also I'm considering cheek implants or radiesse or juviderm injections into my cheeks... so far i've been quote 21,000baht! which seems ridiculous when it's cheaper in canada.... any suggestions?

noranau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 13 May 2011

Postby noranau » Sun, 15 May 2011 4:06 am

volatile_koala wrote:I kinda shared my experience with surgery in bangkok in the "tokai clinic" topic, but I'll just give a short and sweet one here.

My sister and I both did BA's with Dr. Pat at Tokai Clinic in Bangkok and were very happy with the results. I was so happy I decided to go for another procedure -rhinoplasty! I got the hump shaved off my nose, which turned out wonderfully. I didn't get the tip done as Dr. Pat had suggested because I was too scared of so much change and I didn't want to look different than my twin sister. Now that I've had a nose reduction my sister is considering having hers done. Both my mom and aunt also had BA's done but in Canada and their results weren't nearly as good nor natural.

If you're interested in seeing my rhinoplasty before and after photos you can check out my blog photos http://addicted-2-beauty.blogspot.com/p/cosmetic-surgery.html comments and questions welcome. Also I'm considering cheek implants or radiesse or juviderm injections into my cheeks... so far i've been quote 21,000baht! which seems ridiculous when it's cheaper in canada.... any suggestions?


Was reading your blog about how your nose was really swelled even months after the surgery. How long would u say it took before you thought it looked good enough? Would 30 days be enough time for the swelling to go down mostly?

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat, 28 Aug 2010

Postby ahappycamper » Sun, 15 May 2011 6:49 am

volatile_koala wrote:I kinda shared my experience with surgery in bangkok in the "tokai clinic" topic, but I'll just give a short and sweet one here.

My sister and I both did BA's with Dr. Pat at Tokai Clinic in Bangkok and were very happy with the results. I was so happy I decided to go for another procedure -rhinoplasty! I got the hump shaved off my nose, which turned out wonderfully. I didn't get the tip done as Dr. Pat had suggested because I was too scared of so much change and I didn't want to look different than my twin sister. Now that I've had a nose reduction my sister is considering having hers done. Both my mom and aunt also had BA's done but in Canada and their results weren't nearly as good nor natural.

If you're interested in seeing my rhinoplasty before and after photos you can check out my blog photos http://addicted-2-beauty.blogspot.com/p/cosmetic-surgery.html comments and questions welcome. Also I'm considering cheek implants or radiesse or juviderm injections into my cheeks... so far i've been quote 21,000baht! which seems ridiculous when it's cheaper in canada.... any suggestions?

Thanks for sharing your result and experiences volatile koala, glad you are happy with your result.

I have had cheek and tear trough implants by Dr. Chiyarut in Hatyai and even though I'm still swollen a little bit, I can see the bulk of the result and I am very happy with what he's done with my face. I did go through a time where I had an INFECTION on one side of my face, but that has since cleared up...hopefully for good....


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest