Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pandemonium
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Location: Jurong

Postby Pandemonium » Mon, 18 Apr 2011 2:32 pm

The stitch are outside the lips, it is dangling, hanging, dropping, swinging itself happily, I don't think it will dissolve. The stitch are outside my lips.

Dr Chi sense of aesthetic wise I think is average. He just go with your needs.

It is almost two weeks and I still don't look like myself, uglier and my forehead is extremely swollen still. Like a goldfish.
Life is a misery.

beautyqueen_wanaB
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 22 Mar 2011

Postby beautyqueen_wanaB » Mon, 18 Apr 2011 3:18 pm

Pandemonium wrote:The stitch are outside the lips, it is dangling, hanging, dropping, swinging itself happily, I don't think it will dissolve. The stitch are outside my lips.

Dr Chi sense of aesthetic wise I think is average. He just go with your needs.

It is almost two weeks and I still don't look like myself, uglier and my forehead is extremely swollen still. Like a goldfish.


dear..tot u mention ur goin to see a PS in Singapore for 2nd opinion? so he told u to tk out e implant? or r u goin to try to re do everything again?
im goin to seek 2nd opinion too =(
my eyes maks me look lik ive down syndrome =(( sobzzz..

_niNg`-
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed, 02 Sep 2009

Postby _niNg`- » Mon, 18 Apr 2011 4:51 pm

koleicai wrote:Hi experience ppl, wanna check with u guys which done rhinoplasty. Can i squeeze out the blemish on the nose?? I had friend saying i cant.. So got to check with u ppl. Thanks in advance


Be very careful with squeezing out blemishes on your nose after rhino!
I got a gf who had thought she had a blemish on her nose and went to NYSS for a 10 course facial package.
The blemish got worse in the end and it turn out that her silicon was having an infection, it wasn't a blemish afterall.. but due to all the facials she went, her silicon protruded out. And for god knows what reason.. she got it remove at a GP from that hole on her nose instead of a professional. It wasn't from the nostril where the PS doctors inserted it.

Now? she have a hole in the middle of her nose for her life.

Therefore, Becareful!! >.<

_niNg`-
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed, 02 Sep 2009

Postby _niNg`- » Mon, 18 Apr 2011 5:04 pm

Pandemonium wrote:The stitch are outside the lips, it is dangling, hanging, dropping, swinging itself happily, I don't think it will dissolve. The stitch are outside my lips.

Dr Chi sense of aesthetic wise I think is average. He just go with your needs.

It is almost two weeks and I still don't look like myself, uglier and my forehead is extremely swollen still. Like a goldfish.


Hi,

My gf did lip reduction with Dr Chi. You really need a lot of patience with post recovery :)
Her lips had bruises all over until the 3rd month and right now at post 8 months, her lips looked fine! No signs of stitches etc.

As for alar, I did with Dr Chi too and I feel that it's okay, still decent. I can see that the side of my nostrils is smaller. Just that you have to wait for the scars to recover and the stitches to fall off. if it doesn't, just use a tweezer to remove it after 2 mths. My alar is still recovering now, i have like about 0.2 cm of scar on each side till now - 8 mths post surgery. Just wait and see? It takes a year or so for full recovery so don't remove ur implants first.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Mon, 18 Apr 2011 8:51 pm

Pandemonium wrote:The stitch are outside the lips, it is dangling, hanging, dropping, swinging itself happily, I don't think it will dissolve. The stitch are outside my lips.

Dr Chi sense of aesthetic wise I think is average. He just go with your needs.

It is almost two weeks and I still don't look like myself, uglier and my forehead is extremely swollen still. Like a goldfish.


hi darling :) my stitches were like that too when i did with dr pat. no worrie lah :)

dont be sad

m3lody
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby m3lody » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 8:36 am

Hi all,

Just want to share my experience with Dr. Nara.

I arrived in Hatyai Sunday. My surgery schedule is Monday - Weds.
I did Rhino, chin and lipo.
At first I was not sure if Dr. Nara will do lipo for me since I am not fat person. so when the receiption lady asked which part you want to do lipo?
I said tummy and inner tigh but not sure if Dr. will approve or not. She was supprise why I want to do lipo.
FYI I am 157 cm and 44 kg only.
while waiting for my turn, I saw at least 5 people did their eyes.
Talked to one Malaysian lady and she said why I dont want to do eyes.
I said I am scared as the recovery time is longer than my chin and rhino.
While waiting, I keep asking myself if I made a right decision or not.
The clinic is very basic from outside, like GP clinic.

Preparation: The nurse tooked pictures of me and asked me to change my cloth for surgery preparation (this even before consult with the Dr.)
Then waiting again for about 15 minutes before Dr. Nara came to the consultation room.

He asked me what I want to do. I said I want to my nose and chin and lipo. He checked on my nose and I said, I want to do alar to. He said it is not necessary. I said Ok if you said dont need.
I told me I want natural look not too high. He said he will do his best and see how much my skin can take.
He asked you want to do lipo too? I said yes. Then he took me to the surgery room and start to check my body and he said your tummy is not that big. I said, if you think dont need that's fine. But I really need to do my inner tigh. But at the end, he let me do my tummy :)
when getting ready for the surgery he asked me again if I really want to alar. I said yes. Then he said even it is not necessary but if you want, we can do alar. Yes again! :)
So yesterday I did my rhino plus alar, chin and lipo (tummy).
I was the last patient. When I am back in my hotel, my nose started to feel pain. I tried to endure it but then my chin started to pain too. I could not handle it and took the pain killer at the end.
Tummy: the fat that they took out was not that much actually. My tummy is sore now. Result wise, can't tell now. My lower tummy looked big. but my upper tummy is flat. Looking at the drawing, I think he did my upper tummy too.
Chin: the incission is from outside. Dr. Nara said he does it from outside now so the chance of infection is lower.

Today: when I woke up, my face not swollen yet. But the bridge between my eyes is reddish in color. Hopefully it turn out ok. It is hard to open my mouth. The incission under my chin is hurting me.
My nose and chin still have pain a bit.

For those who did chin before, how did you wash you hair? If you go to salon, you have to lay down but it will stretch out the chin, no?
I can feel pain in my incission. I dont think I can do that.
Advice anyone?

Ah, I will do my inner tigh today. Wish me luck.

_niNg`-
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed, 02 Sep 2009

Postby _niNg`- » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:34 am

m3lody wrote:Hi all,

Just want to share my experience with Dr. Nara.

I arrived in Hatyai Sunday. My surgery schedule is Monday - Weds.
I did Rhino, chin and lipo.
At first I was not sure if Dr. Nara will do lipo for me since I am not fat person. so when the receiption lady asked which part you want to do lipo?
I said tummy and inner tigh but not sure if Dr. will approve or not. She was supprise why I want to do lipo.
FYI I am 157 cm and 44 kg only.
while waiting for my turn, I saw at least 5 people did their eyes.
Talked to one Malaysian lady and she said why I dont want to do eyes.
I said I am scared as the recovery time is longer than my chin and rhino.
While waiting, I keep asking myself if I made a right decision or not.
The clinic is very basic from outside, like GP clinic.

Preparation: The nurse tooked pictures of me and asked me to change my cloth for surgery preparation (this even before consult with the Dr.)
Then waiting again for about 15 minutes before Dr. Nara came to the consultation room.

He asked me what I want to do. I said I want to my nose and chin and lipo. He checked on my nose and I said, I want to do alar to. He said it is not necessary. I said Ok if you said dont need.
I told me I want natural look not too high. He said he will do his best and see how much my skin can take.
He asked you want to do lipo too? I said yes. Then he took me to the surgery room and start to check my body and he said your tummy is not that big. I said, if you think dont need that's fine. But I really need to do my inner tigh. But at the end, he let me do my tummy :)
when getting ready for the surgery he asked me again if I really want to alar. I said yes. Then he said even it is not necessary but if you want, we can do alar. Yes again! :)
So yesterday I did my rhino plus alar, chin and lipo (tummy).
I was the last patient. When I am back in my hotel, my nose started to feel pain. I tried to endure it but then my chin started to pain too. I could not handle it and took the pain killer at the end.
Tummy: the fat that they took out was not that much actually. My tummy is sore now. Result wise, can't tell now. My lower tummy looked big. but my upper tummy is flat. Looking at the drawing, I think he did my upper tummy too.
Chin: the incission is from outside. Dr. Nara said he does it from outside now so the chance of infection is lower.

Today: when I woke up, my face not swollen yet. But the bridge between my eyes is reddish in color. Hopefully it turn out ok. It is hard to open my mouth. The incission under my chin is hurting me.
My nose and chin still have pain a bit.

For those who did chin before, how did you wash you hair? If you go to salon, you have to lay down but it will stretch out the chin, no?
I can feel pain in my incission. I dont think I can do that.
Advice anyone?

Ah, I will do my inner tigh today. Wish me luck.


Hi girl,

I did my chin but the implant was inserted from my mouth (I specifically requested this even thou the chances of getting infection is higher. but I vaguely remember it was like a few percent higher only.) I didn't want it inserted from the outside because of scars.

When I went to the salon to get my hair wash, it was okay :)
Not that painful. Just remember to tell them to be more gentle.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 1:12 pm

my girlfriend asked me why my chin below has a scar so she was lying below me... i said it was when i fell down as a child >.<

wannabeplasticteen
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 16 May 2010

Postby wannabeplasticteen » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 9:41 pm

Hi everyone. It has been 6 weeks post rhinoplasty with Dr. Nara and 5 weeks post chin implant removal.

My chin has returned back to normal. But my nose still looks quite odd in between the eyes. Here's a pic taken at 6 weeks post rhinoplasty:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h44 ... 1303220328

It looks like a straight bridge all the way down with no break in between and still the "avatar-bird" look hasn't completely gone away yet. Although Aadvark said that it takes 3 months for the swelling to subside, I still feel damn worried. Argh, need to stop worrying.

What do you guys think? Does it look awkwardly high? Because it does to me, especially when I smile in photos.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:46 pm

it looks very obviously swollen.

give it time, darling :)

m3lody
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby m3lody » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:20 am

Updates:

Monday: Did chin, rhino + alar, lipo tummy
Tueday Morning: tummy was swelling very bad.
Tuesday Afternoon: Lipo inner tigh
Tuesday night: my eyes near the nose area started to swell.
Weds morning: my tummy swelling subsided already but still sore. My legs are killing me. I walked like gorilla :(
my face started to swell. Especially under the eyes area.
Under the chin area (where the incission are) still pain.

I still can not eat properly. It is hard just to open the mouth. Only managed to ate 2 sponge cakes since yesterday.

2bprettynsexy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 05 Oct 2010

Postby 2bprettynsexy » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:14 am

m3lody wrote:Updates:

Monday: Did chin, rhino + alar, lipo tummy
Tueday Morning: tummy was swelling very bad.
Tuesday Afternoon: Lipo inner tigh
Tuesday night: my eyes near the nose area started to swell.
Weds morning: my tummy swelling subsided already but still sore. My legs are killing me. I walked like gorilla :(
my face started to swell. Especially under the eyes area.
Under the chin area (where the incission are) still pain.

I still can not eat properly. It is hard just to open the mouth. Only managed to ate 2 sponge cakes since yesterday.


hi melody,
may i know what type of insertion did you put to chin? i've read about button and wing and I am confuse. now i was thining of fat grafting actually..

m3lody
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby m3lody » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 2:12 pm

not sure what type. I did not choose my implant. Dr. Nara chose for me.
I think some forumer says that Dr. Nara only do button.

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:00 pm

m3lody wrote:not sure what type. I did not choose my implant. Dr. Nara chose for me.
I think some forumer says that Dr. Nara only do button.


hi, just a quick question. Did you do intraoral or by external incision?
"Botox anyone?"

missy-me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 04 Dec 2009

Postby missy-me » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 2:41 am

hello everyone. i havent been logging into sg expat for a long time since my rhino w dr nara in dec 2009. frankly, 1yrs plus after the surgery, i wanna redo my nose. not cuz dr nara dun do a good job, but cuz of myself. i have a very fat, slightly upturned nose with no nose bridge. dr nara can only heighten my nose bridge for me but there is nthg he can do bout my nose tip. however, my nose looks very very natural, no one knew my nose is done unless i tell them.

hence, i wld only recommend dr nara if u have a nice nose tip but no nose bridge. if u wanna do both the nose tip and nose bridge, i suggest somewhere else. currently i m looking into taiwan drs for solutions to redo my nose and do my eyelids. hope this helps those who are in a dilemma. :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mio2 and 1 guest