Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pandemonium
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Location: Jurong

Postby Pandemonium » Sun, 10 Apr 2011 2:44 am

[/quote]

ur most welcome dear =))
its jus few days def wun b e result u wan lah hee~
ur hotel doesnt provide tissue too?tot lee gardens will b better
...omg..tot cant eat chicken?how cum she buy u KFC @,@
and yes dear..ur nuts but an adorable nut =P
i def wun have e courage to do so many surgery at one go esp nt aft e pain n u can still go again to do rhino!! @,@[/quote]

No tissue provided, the auntie helped me to buy two boxes..
Cannot eat chicken? I eat the porridge got meat de, dont know chicken or pork. Kfc is really nice, hahaha, I just gorge down all in seconds, :D

I think is because my brow bone implant doesnt make me feel the way I want and I look so weird as my bridge appears so tiny, I went to get my nose alter as well..

Thank you again, beauty queen, you are not wanna be any more, you're a beauty queen!
:D
Life is a misery.

jared86
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 04 Apr 2011

Postby jared86 » Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:08 am

Pandemonium wrote:Hi guys, its 2am here and I cant sleep, my head is very pain and my lips are severely dry..
My face is swollen like MAD!
I DONT LOOK LIKE MYSELF, IS IT NORMAL?
My sis thought I had my eyes cut when I webcammed with her..

I am feeling so sad and I cried every day, omg.........
When will all the bruising and swelling be gone?
Can I get past the custom at airport?i
i AM SO WORRIED... :(


when are u coming back?? I think coming back to Singapore not a problem.. Cos when I was at the Thai custom they also don't even bother to look at me Just chop chop chop Onli.. Maybe choose those custom officer that look more friendly n relax de.. :p , when reach Singapore is confirm save Liao.. That morning u saw my whole face so swollen rite... Lol

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 1:33 am

jared86 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Hi guys, its 2am here and I cant sleep, my head is very pain and my lips are severely dry..
My face is swollen like MAD!
I DONT LOOK LIKE MYSELF, IS IT NORMAL?
My sis thought I had my eyes cut when I webcammed with her..

I am feeling so sad and I cried every day, omg.........
When will all the bruising and swelling be gone?
Can I get past the custom at airport?i
i AM SO WORRIED... :(


when are u coming back?? I think coming back to Singapore not a problem.. Cos when I was at the Thai custom they also don't even bother to look at me Just chop chop chop Onli.. Maybe choose those custom officer that look more friendly n relax de.. :p , when reach Singapore is confirm save Liao.. That morning u saw my whole face so swollen rite... Lol


hmmm, it's still worrying that a lot of ppl have not read up on the post-op healing process....

10 days for major swelling to go away, 3 mths for most micro swelling to disappear, and 6 mths for most shapes to be roughly finalised... more pineapples to deswell, papayas to fight infection, preferably started on a course of sinnech prior to op

if u r still in thailand, do approach any pharmacy for an extra course of antibiotics, just in case u get infection then u no need to go gp, just start one new course... just tell the pharmacy u just had PS... cheap insurance...

no worries abt getting thru thai customs, my head swelled to twice it size on 2 occasions and they didn't bat an eyelid
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

promiseddd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu, 10 Mar 2011

Postby promiseddd » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 9:45 am

aadvark wrote:
jared86 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Hi guys, its 2am here and I cant sleep, my head is very pain and my lips are severely dry..
My face is swollen like MAD!
I DONT LOOK LIKE MYSELF, IS IT NORMAL?
My sis thought I had my eyes cut when I webcammed with her..

I am feeling so sad and I cried every day, omg.........
When will all the bruising and swelling be gone?
Can I get past the custom at airport?i
i AM SO WORRIED... :(


when are u coming back?? I think coming back to Singapore not a problem.. Cos when I was at the Thai custom they also don't even bother to look at me Just chop chop chop Onli.. Maybe choose those custom officer that look more friendly n relax de.. :p , when reach Singapore is confirm save Liao.. That morning u saw my whole face so swollen rite... Lol


hmmm, it's still worrying that a lot of ppl have not read up on the post-op healing process....

10 days for major swelling to go away, 3 mths for most micro swelling to disappear, and 6 mths for most shapes to be roughly finalised... more pineapples to deswell, papayas to fight infection, preferably started on a course of sinnech prior to op

if u r still in thailand, do approach any pharmacy for an extra course of antibiotics, just in case u get infection then u no need to go gp, just start one new course... just tell the pharmacy u just had PS... cheap insurance...

no worries abt getting thru thai customs, my head swelled to twice it size on 2 occasions and they didn't bat an eyelid



heyy advark

you got jaw implants done before right? mind sharing what your experience was like? would you recommend dr pat for it? and 10 days of recovery time shld be enough right?

thanks thanks

beautyqueen_wanaB
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 22 Mar 2011

Postby beautyqueen_wanaB » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 2:54 pm

aadvark wrote:
jared86 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Hi guys, its 2am here and I cant sleep, my head is very pain and my lips are severely dry..
My face is swollen like MAD!
I DONT LOOK LIKE MYSELF, IS IT NORMAL?
My sis thought I had my eyes cut when I webcammed with her..

I am feeling so sad and I cried every day, omg.........
When will all the bruising and swelling be gone?
Can I get past the custom at airport?i
i AM SO WORRIED... :(


when are u coming back?? I think coming back to Singapore not a problem.. Cos when I was at the Thai custom they also don't even bother to look at me Just chop chop chop Onli.. Maybe choose those custom officer that look more friendly n relax de.. :p , when reach Singapore is confirm save Liao.. That morning u saw my whole face so swollen rite... Lol


hmmm, it's still worrying that a lot of ppl have not read up on the post-op healing process....

10 days for major swelling to go away, 3 mths for most micro swelling to disappear, and 6 mths for most shapes to be roughly finalised... more pineapples to deswell, papayas to fight infection, preferably started on a course of sinnech prior to op

if u r still in thailand, do approach any pharmacy for an extra course of antibiotics, just in case u get infection then u no need to go gp, just start one new course... just tell the pharmacy u just had PS... cheap insurance...

no worries abt getting thru thai customs, my head swelled to twice it size on 2 occasions and they didn't bat an eyelid



addvark,
sorry to bother u..but how normal is norma? i do know everyone has different downtime and all but its almost 2 weeks n my eyes still look lik day 1 surgery..cant open it fully n my entire eyelid is still numb thou most of e swelling has more or less subside =(
i took my sineech coursel.now looking for arnica montana in singapore..=((

koleicai
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun, 08 Feb 2009

Postby koleicai » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 3:42 pm

Hi experience ppl, wanna check with u guys which done rhinoplasty. Can i squeeze out the blemish on the nose?? I had friend saying i cant.. So got to check with u ppl. Thanks in advance

Pandemonium
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Location: Jurong

Postby Pandemonium » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:24 pm

I had my nose done 3 days ago, it is very swollen and I noticed a lot of blackheads are accumulating on my nose, SO DISGUSTING.
Anyone can teach me what to do? I dont dare to squeeze it as I am afraid of pain..

Someone help please, there are so many blackheads growing, before that is normal de. :(
Life is a misery.

jia90x
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 12 Apr 2011

Postby jia90x » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:57 pm

hi everyone!
i'm intending to get a rhinoplasty and alar plasty at dr. nara's this year. i was just wondering how long can the implant stay? is a revision or replacement needed after a certain no. of years? also, what's the difference between L, I and S shaped implants? :o

jared86
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 04 Apr 2011

Postby jared86 » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:24 am

Pandemonium wrote:I had my nose done 3 days ago, it is very swollen and I noticed a lot of blackheads are accumulating on my nose, SO DISGUSTING.
Anyone can teach me what to do? I dont dare to squeeze it as I am afraid of pain..

Someone help please, there are so many blackheads growing, before that is normal de. :(



Use those 3m brand stick blackhead de loh.. Den no need squeeze Liao.. :)

koleicai
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun, 08 Feb 2009

Postby koleicai » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:15 am

Pandemonium wrote:I had my nose done 3 days ago, it is very swollen and I noticed a lot of blackheads are accumulating on my nose, SO DISGUSTING.
Anyone can teach me what to do? I dont dare to squeeze it as I am afraid of pain..

Someone help please, there are so many blackheads growing, before that is normal de. :(





Hi there ,mine also... Hmm i use blemish gel frm clinique and gently clean it with towel upwards on the nose aft i wash face... Maybe it painful so we dnt wash it clean enough... Now ok le...

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 4:05 pm

beautyqueen_wanaB wrote:
aadvark wrote:
jared86 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Hi guys, its 2am here and I cant sleep, my head is very pain and my lips are severely dry..
My face is swollen like MAD!
I DONT LOOK LIKE MYSELF, IS IT NORMAL?
My sis thought I had my eyes cut when I webcammed with her..

I am feeling so sad and I cried every day, omg.........
When will all the bruising and swelling be gone?
Can I get past the custom at airport?i
i AM SO WORRIED... :(


when are u coming back?? I think coming back to Singapore not a problem.. Cos when I was at the Thai custom they also don't even bother to look at me Just chop chop chop Onli.. Maybe choose those custom officer that look more friendly n relax de.. :p , when reach Singapore is confirm save Liao.. That morning u saw my whole face so swollen rite... Lol


hmmm, it's still worrying that a lot of ppl have not read up on the post-op healing process....

10 days for major swelling to go away, 3 mths for most micro swelling to disappear, and 6 mths for most shapes to be roughly finalised... more pineapples to deswell, papayas to fight infection, preferably started on a course of sinnech prior to op

if u r still in thailand, do approach any pharmacy for an extra course of antibiotics, just in case u get infection then u no need to go gp, just start one new course... just tell the pharmacy u just had PS... cheap insurance...

no worries abt getting thru thai customs, my head swelled to twice it size on 2 occasions and they didn't bat an eyelid



addvark,
sorry to bother u..but how normal is norma? i do know everyone has different downtime and all but its almost 2 weeks n my eyes still look lik day 1 surgery..cant open it fully n my entire eyelid is still numb thou most of e swelling has more or less subside =(
i took my sineech coursel.now looking for arnica montana in singapore..=((


how do we get Arnica Montana in Singapore? i looked at Guardian but they don't sell. Anyone seen it at other pharmacies? SinEcch is just a branded form of Arnica Montana. so anyone?
"Botox anyone?"

Pandemonium
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Location: Jurong

Postby Pandemonium » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 4:21 pm

Hey guys.
I would like to ask how long does it takes for my nose to not feel any pain at all?
How do you guys determine if any extrusion were to occur beforehand?

My tip is feeling so stiff and tight and it hurts like a * when I tried to clean it.
Help please anyone????

The area below my eyes are getting yellowish blue black, should I continue with cold compress or hot ?? My face is still swollen..

P/S : Can I apply pimple cream on my nose??
Life is a misery.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 5:49 pm

hihi i didnt experience any problems u had..

do u mind showing us some pictures of your situation?

sounds abit bad, but have you tried asking dr chi?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 5:52 pm

my nose implant 2 year plus almost 3 year no extrusion

is good quality

sometime depend on doctor and skill, placement and quality of implant

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Wed, 13 Apr 2011 7:39 pm

Pandemonium wrote:Hey guys.
I would like to ask how long does it takes for my nose to not feel any pain at all?
How do you guys determine if any extrusion were to occur beforehand?

My tip is feeling so stiff and tight and it hurts like a * when I tried to clean it.
Help please anyone????

The area below my eyes are getting yellowish blue black, should I continue with cold compress or hot ?? My face is still swollen..

P/S : Can I apply pimple cream on my nose??


1. get some anti swelling supplement... like arnica montana. there must be some available in town right....?

2. use warm towel after 72 hrs from procedure
"Botox anyone?"


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests