Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
koleicai
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun, 08 Feb 2009

Postby koleicai » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:25 am

Hello ppl who did rhinoplasty, do u all exprience breakout on nose after the op?? My was like alot of small small one on the nose so sad...

adnurzik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2011

Postby adnurzik » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:38 pm

hi,

I had infection on my 1st rhino.. after 4 days, that is bcoz I didn't clean my nose properly. my local dr advis me to use saline and cotton bud to clean slowly.. then she gave me antibiotic cream to apply and antbiotc pills.. after 3 days rhe rashes gone and my nose heal nicely..

my 2nd one after 3 day s so far no prob.. all my fren advise me not to take chicken and egg or seafood.. beef and vege sup is ok... I dun cook so I ordered pizza instead (those with beef)

gd luck hope evrytg will be ok wth u... wher u did ur's?

slpd123
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 09 Aug 2009

Postby slpd123 » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 2:01 am

Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 3:24 am

Hey i'll be having a BA at bumrungrad with Dr. Teerasit in a month. Anyone else heard of him?

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 1:56 pm

slpd123 wrote:Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....



hi, your images didn't come up. how could we view it? it says to register but i am not able to do so.... please advice. Thanks very much.
"Botox anyone?"

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 2:21 pm

OK, have registered.

THANKS for your clear, and well taken pics. Dr. Chi did a good job. Actually you look great in either sizes of the implant! ..... that's Interesting...
"Botox anyone?"

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 2:23 pm

turnerdhr wrote:
slpd123 wrote:Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....


actually your smiling style is different from either pics so the projection of the implant is exaggerated in the first pic, making it look more projected.

second pic, your smile does not project the implant forward, making it look less projected. how is the projection on the revised implant? is it a lot less?
"Botox anyone?"

amlisoda
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 22 Mar 2011

Postby amlisoda » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 3:40 pm

Im student of BSC final year, feel very glad to introduce myself to you here.
The reason of joining this forums is that i want to collect some information which will be very helpful in my study.
I used to be cool

slpd123
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 09 Aug 2009

Postby slpd123 » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 4:42 pm

turnerdhr wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:
slpd123 wrote:Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....


actually your smiling style is different from either pics so the projection of the implant is exaggerated in the first pic, making it look more projected.

second pic, your smile does not project the implant forward, making it look less projected. how is the projection on the revised implant? is it a lot less?


yup is alot lesser, my first chin make my side profile like witch so for the revised one, i asked him not to make too 90degree

Anyway...sorry to trouble you guys, can help me see my temples is it too hollow? i find it abit hollow, wanna do some fillers

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 4:45 pm

amlisoda wrote:Im student of BSC final year, feel very glad to introduce myself to you here.
The reason of joining this forums is that i want to collect some information which will be very helpful in my study.


Don't need to stand on the side lines.... just collect info and go see Dr. Chi in Hatyai and get THE FULL EXPERIENCE..... ...... You too, can look like a celebrity! ; )

.... unless of course, if you got hit by the Genetic Lottery and you have perfect facial features and structure.... then you can see how us mere mortals are striving for a little bit of that....
"Botox anyone?"

User avatar
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun, 06 Sep 2009
Location: Holland Village

Postby turnerdhr » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 4:47 pm

slpd123 wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:
slpd123 wrote:Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....


actually your smiling style is different from either pics so the projection of the implant is exaggerated in the first pic, making it look more projected.

second pic, your smile does not project the implant forward, making it look less projected. how is the projection on the revised implant? is it a lot less?


yup is alot lesser, my first chin make my side profile like witch so for the revised one, i asked him not to make too 90degree

Anyway...sorry to trouble you guys, can help me see my temples is it too hollow? i find it abit hollow, wanna do some fillers


are those your natural cheeks...? very beautiful, nice and full....

if so, i can see why you say your temples are hollow....
"Botox anyone?"

slpd123
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 09 Aug 2009

Postby slpd123 » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 5:12 pm

turnerdhr wrote:
slpd123 wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:
slpd123 wrote:Erm.... i think I was the one who post the photo of my chin?

Tat was my first chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My revised chin
Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was pretty upset with the first chin and actually dr chi did advise me not to do it, anyway, the revised chin was better though i still wish it was sharper but my friends said it will be unnatural.....


actually your smiling style is different from either pics so the projection of the implant is exaggerated in the first pic, making it look more projected.

second pic, your smile does not project the implant forward, making it look less projected. how is the projection on the revised implant? is it a lot less?


yup is alot lesser, my first chin make my side profile like witch so for the revised one, i asked him not to make too 90degree

Anyway...sorry to trouble you guys, can help me see my temples is it too hollow? i find it abit hollow, wanna do some fillers


are those your natural cheeks...? very beautiful, nice and full....

if so, i can see why you say your temples are hollow....


yup cheeks are real...erm..so temples are hollow?

below is another photo, i think my eyes there need some filler

Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

johanxxxx
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 09 May 2007
Location: kl

Postby johanxxxx » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 7:43 pm

hi....how come i cant view those abovementioned pics? pls help

beautyqueen_wanaB
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 22 Mar 2011

Postby beautyqueen_wanaB » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 9:30 pm

hi !!
i will be going on 1stapr n its no april fool joke unless e jokes on me if e surgery is done badly =P
2 quick qns veterans ^__^

anyone going @ that time?im goin alone =((
can i trouble anyone for Dr Chi/Dr Putt/Dr Nara webbie/number??pretty pls??
its pretty late notice to do tis but i have been holding out for v long coz im scared outta my wits but its now or neva~ hee
many thanks!!! :lol:

Sleeping queen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 17 Feb 2011

Postby Sleeping queen » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:31 am

Hi Slpd123,

Good evening. Thanks a lot for sharing your photos with us.

Your surgery very natural, can't tell that you do plastic surgery before lor.

Love your nose specially. The revised chin look much better n more natural then the first chin.

May I know how much it cost for surgery on revised nose n chin?

You go to which doctor to do the revised nose n chin?

Thanks a lot, hope to hear from you soon.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests