Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 2:21 am

aadvark wrote:
Ursella wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:Hi Ursella, you have very nice nose wat.. why do you still need to do nose job.

I did liao, and now i am scare of the extrusion that ppl are talking about...

so far so good la, but still got the scary feeling if that problem happen to me lor...

Sigh... I actually still thinking of have chin augmentation one de lor...

but now i scare...

I find my nose a little too wide.
Extrusion will also happen to alarplasty? I thought it only happens to rhinoplasty >.<"

extrusion is only for L-shaped implant.

From my own and others' experiences, dr nara usually takes care not to over-extend the tip to prevent extrusion. Of coz, there will always be ppl who are not so lucky.

just want to say that nara's 'accident' rates are one of the lower one from what I've seen from the rest of the forum, including taiwan and korea

Thanks Aadvark, but mine i think its an L shape implant bah, in fact so far so good la... just that there are some symptoms which I am not sure is it part of the recovery only.

I actually feel comfy to go to Dr Nara instead even though i never seen others before wor..

hellosunshine

Postby hellosunshine » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 2:43 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:
hellosunshine wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
hellosunshine wrote:My nose now is abit tight, hurts if I bump into it or if my specs are worn for too long. Overall I'm very satisfied with the new nose, though I might do tiplasty in the future cos I think the nose from front still looks bulbous, but right now I think it's really natural and it suits my face. My brother commented that my face looks different (other than the double eyelids). Before the op my nose totally no bridge though the tip is high and huge, but now it's quite a noticeable bridge. I think the change will not be drastic, but your looks will improve overall :D

yeah... sunshine, my nose also very tight. but why? if knock on something ya, i feel abit pain too... wearing glasses also another issue now...

but yeah.. overall i also love my new nose... hope to do my chin too...

I'm abit worried cos you already did for 1 month but still tight and if hit something pain? Oh noooo :shock: means I have to tahan for quite long more... When you took out stitches for nose is it pain? Just now when I was taking out my eye stitches, the nurse put slight pressure on my nose only I felt soooo pain!!!! Where did you take out stitches?

Anyway your chin want to do at nara's too?

I got to know 1 forumer took her stitches at Tan Tock Seng hospital PS Dept. :) I think it is cheaper too.

Thanks! I went TTSH today, dunno why cost me $100, almost similar to Raffles Medical... Today is 7th day, I look very normal already! Doctor said it's normal for nose to feel tender and hurt a little at the tip cos the area is where the incisions are. She said my eyes are healing much faster than many others... maybe cos of sineech + pineapple juice as advised by the forumers xD So glad that I did this with Dr Nara, I really find that what he does suits my face :D 1st day post op I was still worrying my nose bridge not high enough, eyes still so small, but I have no regrets now!

Ursella

Postby Ursella » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 4:35 pm

Does Dr Nara use botox for nose job?
How long is the social downtime for alarplasty? It is not an implant, right?

iceyz

Postby iceyz » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 5:16 pm

Hi does anyone have appointment with Dr. Nara to let go next week (11 Jan to 14 Jan 2011)? Had a major cock up here, have applied leave for next week and when i just did confirmation with Amy.. I realized that the appt wasn't confirm! :(

Ursella

Postby Ursella » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 5:25 pm

iceyz wrote:Hi does anyone have appointment with Dr. Nara to let go next week (11 Jan to 14 Jan 2011)? Had a major cock up here, have applied leave for next week and when i just did confirmation with Amy.. I realized that the appt wasn't confirm! :(

Sorry! I have booked my flight and hotel etc :(

iceyz

Postby iceyz » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 6:06 pm

Its alright Ursella.

I have booked tickets too. Contemplating should i go over to thai..?

Wonder if Dr. Nara can do last min walk in, dont know should i just try my luck or waste the tics. :?

Take care and all e best for your procedure. :)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 9:30 pm

Ursella wrote:Does Dr Nara use botox for nose job?
How long is the social downtime for alarplasty? It is not an implant, right?

my dear, I have never heard of using botox for nose? but instead of fillers... are you talking about fillers?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 9:33 pm

iceyz wrote:Its alright Ursella.

Wonder if Dr. Nara can do last min walk in, dont know should i just try my luck or waste the tics. :?

Huh... iceyz, why never keep email amy to cfm, they sometimes takes very long to reply, i will always remind them my apt every single email i send them to make sure they cfm my apt.

I think you try to email her again otherwise will be wasted leh..

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Postby macaronincheeze » Tue, 04 Jan 2011 9:35 pm

hellosunshine wrote:Thanks! I went TTSH today, dunno why cost me $100, almost similar to Raffles Medical... Today is 7th day, I look very normal already! Doctor said it's normal for nose to feel tender and hurt a little at the tip cos the area is where the incisions are. She said my eyes are healing much faster than many others... maybe cos of sineech + pineapple juice as advised by the forumers xD So glad that I did this with Dr Nara, I really find that what he does suits my face :D 1st day post op I was still worrying my nose bridge not high enough, eyes still so small, but I have no regrets now!

Hi Sunshine, the doc i seen he is cheaper then the higher rank de. they call him the registed PS doc. his name is Dr Samuel Ho. he is only 63 dollars for consultation plus removing stitches. Then medicine is another 11 dollars.

the registration lady recommended him to me de...

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Postby Pinkyice » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 2:56 am

aadvark wrote:
Ursella wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:Hi Ursella, you have very nice nose wat.. why do you still need to do nose job.

I did liao, and now i am scare of the extrusion that ppl are talking about...

so far so good la, but still got the scary feeling if that problem happen to me lor...

Sigh... I actually still thinking of have chin augmentation one de lor...

but now i scare...

I find my nose a little too wide.
Extrusion will also happen to alarplasty? I thought it only happens to rhinoplasty >.<"

extrusion is only for L-shaped implant.

From my own and others' experiences, dr nara usually takes care not to over-extend the tip to prevent extrusion. Of coz, there will always be ppl who are not so lucky.

just want to say that nara's 'accident' rates are one of the lower ones from what I've seen from the rest of the forum, including taiwan and korea

I had a S-shaped implant done by Dr Putt and it extruded after a few months.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Postby macaronincheeze » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 4:35 am

Pinkyice wrote:I had a S-shaped implant done by Dr Putt and it extruded after a few months.

hi pinky how u know there is an extrusion? any pain? symptom ?

misspiggy

Postby misspiggy » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 9:41 am

Ursella wrote:
iceyz wrote:Hi does anyone have appointment with Dr. Nara to let go next week (11 Jan to 14 Jan 2011)? Had a major cock up here, have applied leave for next week and when i just did confirmation with Amy.. I realized that the appt wasn't confirm! :(

Sorry! I have booked my flight and hotel etc :(

Hey Ursella, i will be there too from the 7-11th... What procedure will you be doing? I'm going for lipo!
2011 will be an exciting year! Loves!

Ursella

Postby Ursella » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 9:51 am

misspiggy wrote:Hey Ursella, i will be there too from the 7-11th... What procedure will you be doing? I'm going for lipo!

I shall be doing epicanthoplasty and maybe alarplasty.
My appointment is on the 10th Jan! Have you planned the places to visit there? This gonna be my first trip to Thailand lol~

Ursella

Postby Ursella » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 9:52 am

iceyz wrote:Its alright Ursella.

I think you should give them a call, explain your situation and see if there is anyway they can provide a solution to it.

Ursella

Postby Ursella » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 9:56 am

macaronincheeze wrote:my dear, I have never heard of using botox for nose? but instead of fillers... are you talking about fillers?

I am not sure, I read some sites they do have botox nose job but of course also using other injectables... fillers etc.

Does Dr Nara do non surgical nose job? I am also considering botox for those minor fine lines under my eyes. Will that be recommended? >.<"