Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 1:42 am

aadvark wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:Read abt lymphatic massage too but dunno what is it. Lol..
Is it more for after lipo massage?
I think even Singapore has it, charges must be damn high.
Moreover i dun tink i can stand the pain too.. Hahaha... :lol:

My arms muscles are quite big, though my ByeBye arms are gone but my arms still dun look very much smaller le... :(
My dear, noooo... Lymphatic is part of the immune system is the lymphatic system which is made up of a network of conduits that carry a clear fluid called lymph so when you see those spa salon says they have lymphatics massage mean it can helps your liquid fluids flows normally in your lymph. Also for ppl who are fats can actually go for lymphatics massage, but it is a very painful massage.

Pray hard now for not so swollen tmw morning.. :)
from experience, post-op swelling is usu worst 3rd-5th day, before it gets better
Thanks Aadvark, i did my ops on sunday evening. so today is consider 2nd days... hope so will be fine tmw morning

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:12 am

macaronincheeze wrote:

My arms muscles are quite big, though my ByeBye arms are gone but my arms still dun look very much smaller le... :(
My dear, noooo... Lymphatic is part of the immune system is the lymphatic system which is made up of a network of conduits that carry a clear fluid called lymph so when you see those spa salon says they have lymphatics massage mean it can helps your liquid fluids flows normally in your lymph. Also for ppl who are fats can actually go for lymphatics massage, but it is a very painful massage.

I see, I see... Haha... okie...
Thanks for the info, macaronincheeze. :D

I dont think we shld go for the massage now, right?
Better wait for after 3-4 mths bah... cos I scared the pain when they massage hard to help the liquid fluids flows normally in our lymph.
LOL...

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:37 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:

I see, I see... Haha... okie...
Thanks for the info, macaronincheeze. :D

I dont think we shld go for the massage now, right?
Better wait for after 3-4 mths bah... cos I scared the pain when they massage hard to help the liquid fluids flows normally in our lymph.
LOL...
I think now is only the time for you to compress compress and compress the tightess the best.

Otherwise your skin will be loosen and sagged because it doesn't stick back to your muscle.

Jia you. For me. I hope no scar on my wound leh.. the nose that doc nara did is not sharp enuf leh.. my tip now is like round round de...

then still can see my nostril leh... how like tat...? :(

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 2:08 pm

elyss0n wrote:blessedrekyo Ya don't worry the bumps and lumps are normal..
I heard people going to lymphatic massage to get rid of the lumps. Wonder which masseur is good at this.

moochi Hey babe, which hotel did you stay when you were at Hatyai? My friend forgotten when I asked her... I'm intending to go back next May for thighs lipo & rhinoplasty.

Cheers
Hey elysson,

I stayed in New Seasons Hotel, it's walking distance to the clinic thou slightly further then Lee Gardens, the reason i stay there is becos they have free internet in all the rooms. 1000 baht per nite. hope that helps.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 6:56 pm

Currently in Hatyai. Using lee garden wifi in my room. Day 1 post op after doing BA, rhino & alar. My whole face look so horrible. The swell went up to my eyes area. Now can only see half of my eyes. Bloated and feels very watery when I touch my face. Flying back on Friday. Anyone can recommend a good gp who to remove my stitches ? In the north ?? Thanks..

unexpected123

Post by unexpected123 » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 9:07 pm

Anyone planning to go and see dr nara in January 2011??

Planning to do a revised rhino. My nose implant which I did 2 years back
is protruding out from my right nasal. Its not tt obvious though,
but its really uncomfortable..haiz..

Also planning to stay ard 2 weeks there till the swell is minimal. :)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 2:10 am

mint_leaf wrote:Currently in Hatyai. Using lee garden wifi in my room. Day 1 post op after doing BA, rhino & alar. My whole face look so horrible. The swell went up to my eyes area. Now can only see half of my eyes. Bloated and feels very watery when I touch my face. Flying back on Friday.K Anyone can recommend a good gp who to remove my stitches ? In the north ?? Thanks..
Gal I also looking for good GP to remove stitches leh. I stay north east.

Wow... U did BA arh? how? Pain anot?
For my nose is better now, the swell starts to subside already. But still the tip are not sharp enuf. Dimples still swollen abit and pain also can't bite hard food.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 2:20 am

ddelusionss wrote:does anyone here did facial after doing alar and rhinoplasty? do you think its advisable for the beautician to squeeze your nose. really wana get rid of my blackheads but i am extremely terrified of anyone touching my nose. its been 3months since i did my alar and rhino, do you think i could rub my nose or squeeze or blow my nose like before?
If u wanna facial. You have to let the beautician know that u had done your nose, so they wouldn't squeeze ur nose too hard, this is my beautician told me one

elyss0n

Post by elyss0n » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 9:15 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
mint_leaf wrote:Currently in Hatyai. Using lee garden wifi in my room. Day 1 post op after doing BA, rhino & alar. My whole face look so horrible. The swell went up to my eyes area. Now can only see half of my eyes. Bloated and feels very watery when I touch my face. Flying back on Friday.K Anyone can recommend a good gp who to remove my stitches ? In the north ?? Thanks..

For my nose is better now, the swell starts to subside already. But still the tip are not sharp enuf. Dimples still swollen abit and pain also can't bite hard food.
I went to my company doctor to remove the stitches. I was squirming and asking him to stop! So painful esp at the stomach. End of the day when I took out the plasters that he used on the wounds..... I found out there were unremoved stitches!! Had to DIY, luckily no need me to pay the bill. Can imagine to pay 30 stitches $$? Lol

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:10 pm

elyss0n wrote:
I went to my company doctor to remove the stitches. I was squirming and asking him to stop! So painful esp at the stomach. End of the day when I took out the plasters that he used on the wounds..... I found out there were unremoved stitches!! Had to DIY, luckily no need me to pay the bill. Can imagine to pay 30 stitches $$? Lol
Yewwww.. OMG.. Then I better look for a doctor that practice removing stitches better... So Scary man...

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:30 pm

macaronincheeze wrote: I think now is only the time for you to compress compress and compress the tightess the best.

Otherwise your skin will be loosen and sagged because it doesn't stick back to your muscle.

Jia you. For me. I hope no scar on my wound leh.. the nose that doc nara did is not sharp enuf leh.. my tip now is like round round de...

then still can see my nostril leh... how like tat...? :(
Ya, now I've changed to smaller size for my CG when I sleep so it can help to compress and compress till my shape is obviously contoured. LOL.. :lol:

Good to hear the swell on your face subsided. :D
Nose PS i'm not so sure, maybe the tip will get sharper after the swell fully gone?
Hope all of us will be mei mei this CNY! Ya! Hahaha... ;)

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:30 pm

My nose is no long swollen, very well.. but the stitches will abit stinging pain.

My dimples still swollen, which mean my cheek is still abit swollen but only one side.

The nurse says, 5 days cannot wash my face, but now is like consider 4th days, don't know whether can I wash my face already anot leh?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:35 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:My nose is no long swollen, very well.. but the stitches will abit stinging pain.

My dimples still swollen, which mean my cheek is still abit swollen but only one side.

The nurse says, 5 days cannot wash my face, but now is like consider 4th days, don't know whether can I wash my face already anot leh?
I just called the clinic, I ask them, my ops is on sunday evening, then today can I wash my face, she says can. don't know whether I should believe her anot leh? LOL :-|

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:37 pm

elyss0n wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:

Wonder why Dr. nara dont use dissolve stitch hor?

elyss0n, will it be those unremoved stitches not fully healed, that's y ur company doctor leave them untouch? U DIY them?! OMG! U so daring.... :shock:

Till now, I still use waterproof bandages to cover my incisions wounds leh... but yesterday i emailed my surgeon, he said I should leave them open since it has past 3 weeks and the stitches also oredi dissolved. Haha... but I scared la... :oops:

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:39 pm

blessedrekyo wrote: elyss0n, will it be those unremoved stitches not fully healed, that's y ur company doctor leave them untouch? U DIY them?! OMG! U so daring.... :shock:

Till now, I still use waterproof bandages to cover my incisions wounds leh... but yesterday i emailed my surgeon, he said I should leave them open since it has past 3 weeks and the stitches also oredi dissolved. Haha... but I scared la... :oops:
Rekyo, your doc is definitely right. you should open up your wound to let it air, lasting it tight will moist it and it is not good for wounds.