Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 5:04 pm

Hi pls someone help me.. I'm going hatyai in a week's time. Can anyone pls tell me how to book a hotel when I arrive at hatyai? (mayflower hotel) Because I know booking in hatyai itself is cheaper as compared to when I book in Singapore. I need to go as economic as possible. I'll be going by tiger. When I alight at the airport should I just take any taxi to the hotel? I heard we have to take note not to take a certain taxi... Pls help thanks.

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 7:48 am

Nosiegirl wrote:Hi pls someone help me.. I'm going hatyai in a week's time. Can anyone pls tell me how to book a hotel when I arrive at hatyai? (mayflower hotel) Because I know booking in hatyai itself is cheaper as compared to when I book in Singapore. I need to go as economic as possible. I'll be going by tiger. When I alight at the airport should I just take any taxi to the hotel? I heard we have to take note not to take a certain taxi... Pls help thanks.


Nosiegirl, I think there are some agency here. But I believe the cost is not much different. I rmbr-ed ladt time i came by bus, the place i alight got agency book hotel for ppl one. You can ask around when u reach here. But better not risk, because recently Hatyai alot of tourist. Hotel mostly filly booked. I'm here now, today doing my nose. So scare..... Lol

fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:38 pm

A drugstore at Bangkok recommend me to take Danzen tablets after plastic surgery and saying that most surgeons in Bangkok recommend their patients to take that... anybody used Danzen tablets after their PS? Thanks!

fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:38 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:Hi pls someone help me.. I'm going hatyai in a week's time. Can anyone pls tell me how to book a hotel when I arrive at hatyai? (mayflower hotel) Because I know booking in hatyai itself is cheaper as compared to when I book in Singapore. I need to go as economic as possible. I'll be going by tiger. When I alight at the airport should I just take any taxi to the hotel? I heard we have to take note not to take a certain taxi... Pls help thanks.


Nosiegirl, I think there are some agency here. But I believe the cost is not much different. I rmbr-ed ladt time i came by bus, the place i alight got agency book hotel for ppl one. You can ask around when u reach here. But better not risk, because recently Hatyai alot of tourist. Hotel mostly filly booked. I'm here now, today doing my nose. So scare..... Lol



Oh babe!!! Ya there today!!! Good luck and keep me updated ya!

Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 3:50 pm

Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 4:53 pm

Hi fakeplastic,

Yeah yeah I will update u and everybody here.

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 5:04 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)


Aiyo Nosiegirl, u noti hor... But thanks for the prayer hor.

Just now Amy told me, we not suppose to eat Sinecch, that will cause bleeding alot during the surgery.

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 5:04 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)


Aiyo Nosiegirl, u noti hor... But thanks for the prayer hor.

Just now Amy told me, we not suppose to eat Sinecch, that will cause bleeding alot during the surgery.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 8:54 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:Oh my!! Good luck girl! Don't freak out when u see the knives hehe.. Just kidding. :) I'll pray for your surgery success :)


Aiyo Nosiegirl, u noti hor... But thanks for the prayer hor.

Just now Amy told me, we not suppose to eat Sinecch, that will cause bleeding alot during the surgery.



Hi macaronincheeze,

How's yr nose now ? So did u take sineech in the end ? I've gotten Sineech and was planning to take them this coming tue...

janesimnila
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 14 Mar 2010

Postby janesimnila » Sun, 05 Dec 2010 9:41 pm

i'll be going to do my nose this coming thurs at Dr chi's ..

i'm hoping everything will go well..

by the way , will there be any bandages after the surgery?

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:34 am

mint_leaf wrote:Hi macaronincheeze,

How's yr nose now ? So did u take sineech in the end ? I've gotten Sineech and was planning to take them this coming tue...


Hi mint leaf, I m still eating it. Now my nose and face really looks like avatar. My dimples also very painful.

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:18 am

janesimnila wrote:i'll be going to do my nose this coming thurs at Dr chi's ..

i'm hoping everything will go well..

by the way , will there be any bandages after the surgery?


Hi janesimnila, Dr Nara only paste plaster I'm not sure abt Dr Chi. cheers

Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 2:21 pm

Macroroni!

Tahan! Give it a month and you'll get to see beautiful nose and cute dimples! :)
Last edited by Nosiegirl on Mon, 06 Dec 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 2:22 pm

janesimnila wrote:i'll be going to do my nose this coming thurs at Dr chi's ..

i'm hoping everything will go well..

by the way , will there be any bandages after the surgery?


If I'm not wrong dr chi will place a cast.... I'm going dr chi next tues! Which hotel u will be staying and for how long?

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 5:41 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:Macroroni!

Tahan! Give it a month and you'll get to see beautiful nose and cute dimples! :)


Thanks nosiegirl, I reach Singapore liao, I dun have much pain for my nose but my dimples super pain because Dr Nara says I have very thick skin. Now my whole face feels very tight especially the stitches of my alar area.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests