Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Mic8
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon, 01 Nov 2010
Location: Penang

Postby Mic8 » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 2:39 pm

Hey Rekyo,

Thanks soooooo much for helping out with the info, Rekyo! ~Huggss~
Actually I'm planing to go next week to Dr. Nara but no replies yet.. :cry:

I've tried few Dr's around but all too expensive (maybe for me) other than Dr. Nara. Even emailed Dr. Pricet but the price way too high, double the price of Dr. Nara. I've also read alot & search for more clinics around which is affordable but don't seem to find any yet.

Anybody know any clinic in Hatyai that offers good price as Dr. Nara. Pls do share, thanks! :)

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 2:41 pm

magical wrote::( I AM SO SAD & DISAPPOINTED!!!!


Due to the Flood at Hatyai!!!! I can't go and do my surgery already!!!!!

My flight will be delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't know what to do!?? Have to cancel my trip!!!


Oh no.... :o
Then how? Will Dr. Nara be able to reschedule or refund u the deposit???

Mic8
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon, 01 Nov 2010
Location: Penang

Postby Mic8 » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 2:48 pm

I plan to walk in to Dr. Nara even without appointment on 12-14 of Nov since I will be there! Or don't know whether if it is possible for me to replace your place, (Magical) and I will pay u! Possible to arrange with Dr. Nara? I'm doing Alar / Tip / lip augementation & dimple as well. If the price is more than that, then I don't mind to go for others such double chin & bank u the money if I could get your confirmation

Mic8
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon, 01 Nov 2010
Location: Penang

Postby Mic8 » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 2:53 pm

No experience in Lipo yet at this moment..

magical
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 07 Jul 2010

Postby magical » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 3:14 pm

Mic8 wrote:I plan to walk in to Dr. Nara even without appointment on 12-14 of Nov since I will be there! Or don't know whether if it is possible for me to replace your place, (Magical) and I will pay u! Possible to arrange with Dr. Nara? I'm doing Alar / Tip / lip augementation & dimple as well. If the price is more than that, then I don't mind to go for others such double chin & bank u the money if I could get your confirmation



The problem is...

There's Flood at Hat Yai... Although i really want to do.. but how to walk or take taxi there?? There will be heavy traffic cos of the Flood..

Im contacting Amy now... See how it goes first...
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 3:36 pm

Mic8 wrote:Hey Rekyo,

Thanks soooooo much for helping out with the info, Rekyo! ~Huggss~
Actually I'm planing to go next week to Dr. Nara but no replies yet.. :cry:

I've tried few Dr's around but all too expensive (maybe for me) other than Dr. Nara. Even emailed Dr. Pricet but the price way too high, double the price of Dr. Nara. I've also read alot & search for more clinics around which is affordable but don't seem to find any yet.

Anybody know any clinic in Hatyai that offers good price as Dr. Nara. Pls do share, thanks! :)


Don't mention! :)

As now there are flood in Hatyai, i guesses all communications will be disrupted. Maybe got to wait for them to settle down and see how.

I hope Dr. Nara & his family are all well.

magical
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 07 Jul 2010

Postby magical » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 4:11 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:
Mic8 wrote:Hey Rekyo,

Thanks soooooo much for helping out with the info, Rekyo! ~Huggss~
Actually I'm planing to go next week to Dr. Nara but no replies yet.. :cry:

I've tried few Dr's around but all too expensive (maybe for me) other than Dr. Nara. Even emailed Dr. Pricet but the price way too high, double the price of Dr. Nara. I've also read alot & search for more clinics around which is affordable but don't seem to find any yet.

Anybody know any clinic in Hatyai that offers good price as Dr. Nara. Pls do share, thanks! :)


Don't mention! :)

As now there are flood in Hatyai, i guesses all communications will be disrupted. Maybe got to wait for them to settle down and see how.

I hope Dr. Nara & his family are all well.


Anybody can help me??
Now I don't know how to contact Dr Nara and how's the situation over at Hat Yai.. But then I still want to go..
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty

Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 5:16 pm

magical wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
Mic8 wrote:Hey Rekyo,

Thanks soooooo much for helping out with the info, Rekyo! ~Huggss~
Actually I'm planing to go next week to Dr. Nara but no replies yet.. :cry:

I've tried few Dr's around but all too expensive (maybe for me) other than Dr. Nara. Even emailed Dr. Pricet but the price way too high, double the price of Dr. Nara. I've also read alot & search for more clinics around which is affordable but don't seem to find any yet.

Anybody know any clinic in Hatyai that offers good price as Dr. Nara. Pls do share, thanks! :)


Don't mention! :)

As now there are flood in Hatyai, I guessed all communications will be disrupted. Maybe got to wait for them to settle down and see how.

I hope Dr. Nara & his family are all well.


Anybody can help me??
Now I don't know how to contact Dr Nara and how's the situation over at Hat Yai.. But then I still want to go..


Magical, when are u supposed to leave for Hatyai? Maybe next Mon try to call Dr. Nara again and see how cos as per news reported by Bangkokpost, flood in Hatyai seems very bad this time round. :(
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/2 ... t-wits-end

sasa05_
Regular
Regular
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat, 08 Aug 2009

Postby sasa05_ » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 9:56 pm

I'm scheduled to go Dr Nara next thurs by coach.
Appt on 13th Nov but due to the flood now, might hv to cancel.
I call the travel agency to check today.
The lady said to call back next next thurs morning and check if the coach is leaving or not.
I had email Dr Nara regarding this issue but no replies from him yet.
Coomunications are down at the moment.
I'll make a direct call next week if he havent reply by then.

I was thinking even if the coach does leave as scheduled, Dr Nara side might still be down. then there's no point to go there.
If the flood can reach up to 2 storeys high and lee gardens is flooded then Dr Nara's clinic should be badly affected too.
Read the latest news, even if the flood subside, they'll need at least 3 weeks to get things back to normal.

I guess we'll just need to take a step at a time now.

Mic8
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon, 01 Nov 2010
Location: Penang

Postby Mic8 » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:04 pm

Ohh.....sad to hear that! Takes 3 weeks to subside? Hope everything will go well soon.. Maybe after my trip next week for holiday, I may wanna go next month if l cud secure an appoinment. Anyone interested to join?

lulla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon, 01 Sep 2008

Postby lulla » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:08 pm

i have just called dr-nara, Amy told me the clinic may be opened tomorrow evening

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:32 pm

sasa05_ wrote:I'm scheduled to go Dr Nara next thurs by coach.
Appt on 13th Nov but due to the flood now, might hv to cancel.
I call the travel agency to check today.
The lady said to call back next next thurs morning and check if the coach is leaving or not.
I had email Dr Nara regarding this issue but no replies from him yet.
Coomunications are down at the moment.
I'll make a direct call next week if he havent reply by then.

I was thinking even if the coach does leave as scheduled, Dr Nara side might still be down. then there's no point to go there.
If the flood can reach up to 2 storeys high and lee gardens is flooded then Dr Nara's clinic should be badly affected too.
Read the latest news, even if the flood subside, they'll need at least 3 weeks to get things back to normal.

I guess we'll just need to take a step at a time now.


Ya... I agree with u, sasa05!

No point going there since we know the flood has not subsided.... It will be safer to chk on their situation b4 flying there. If they open tomolo, but if trpt has prob from airport to clinics, also an issue...

Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:01 am

Omg ppl read the news hatyai is having heavy flooding

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 3:09 am

Just did some reading online,
here's a pic of hatyai on 2nd Nov

Image

Read http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/11/03/national/Hat-Yai-reeling-30141413.html

apparently there are 300 guests stuck in Lee Gardens Plaza hotel
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

sasa05_
Regular
Regular
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat, 08 Aug 2009

Postby sasa05_ » Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:28 am

had spoken if a frd who have frds from hatyai direct.. accordingly, it's still raining there..
it'll take fastest 2 weeks for the flood to subside, think most probably gotto cxl..
he'll update me asap once he have news from hatyai..

anyway, had spoken to besties..
their advice for me is not to go even if the flood had subside by then.
1 thing is it's still in a big mess and the biggest worry is normally after such natural disaster, it'll be the breakout of diseases...

its their advice to me though I'm still waiting to see what happens 1 step at a time..
will need discuss wif mum cos she had taken leave and having surgery as well...


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests