Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:29 pm

slpd123 wrote:hi hi,

Am in hatyai now. I went to see Dr Chi on fri. Pls note that his clinic open from 5PM onwards from Mon to Fri.

I touch down in hatyai at about 8am and ran to dr chi clinic but not open yet so i check in at my hotel at Novotel.

Actually novotel and lee garden is super near! just opp only.

I took a tuk tuk initially to dr chi clinic and it cost about 60baht (can neg to 40 only actually) but i discover that i can walk there. Only 5 mins. Must take short cut which is quite dark at night.

Dr chi clinic is super near the hotel.

On fri night, we went to consult Dr chi, spent 3 hours talking to him.

I wanted to revise my nose and also paralled eyelid.

For my nose which I did at tokai previously was too sharp so dr chi recommend that he do alar and also to make my tip rounder. He said that he might use some dermis skinn from behind my ear if my skin is too thin.

For my eyes, he said to do paralled eyelid, i need to do epi and it will take about 9 mths to be naturally.

He then said that i need to do chin rather than my eyes more which my face is too short. he then show me alot of implants and we discussed which look is suitable.

I decided to choose one implant which is "L" size and he said will make my chin sharper. The other kind will make it natural.

I realise if I choose too natural and I will regret.

Paid 5000k baht of deposit.

My revision of nose is 14k baht

Chin is 18k baht.

the next morning which is sat. I went to do my surgery.

3rd floor is the surgery room.

Looks quite...."pathetic" though. but dr was very nice. I was pestering him and still asking alot of questions before the surgery and he was very patient in answering.

Was strapped down to the "surgery bed" and 3 nurses was trying to poke me. They tried my right hand but cannot find my vein.

the dr came and touch me, he find me very cold and ask me whether i was nervous.

i told him i was scared but not of the pain, i scared i ugly.

Anyway, he poke my right hand and I think I fell asleep.

Then after he was finishing my nose, i woke up and i nag nag at him.

I told him i was awake now and ask him whether he was finish, i was super drowsy but i act like i was sober and told him to let me sleep, if not i will go crazy.

He told me the needle drop or something and he injected my right hand.

I woke up feeling super drowsy and I cant even rem how i got bk.

i reach bk hotel and realise i got poke at my leg too, i guess they cant find my vein.

Went to bought ice pack and pineapple juice.

During night time, the pain at the chin was terrible. I have trouble sleeping and i keep taking the painkiller.

This morning went to eat breakfast but cant eat cos I cant open my mouth and my jaw feel "sour". Chin seems to be pushing down.

I am going to see dr chi now to get stronger painkiller if possible. I think if do one part is still ok but doing nose and chin and alar is very pain.

I will update soon. and i hope my nose look good now.

p/s: oh ya forgot to add, try to change ur money before u go hatyai, the rate here is 22.90 and i think is freaking low and there is only 1 money changer and they super "yaya", changes 2k also wont give 23.


Hey Gal

do update us on ur journey. Ya went there alone... ganbatte! :) I used to read ur blog :P

fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:32 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
fakeplastic wrote:macaronincheeze! I read from previous posts ya been to Dr Nara before.
Mind adding me to msn? daftjunk@gmail.com wanna ask u something :P

Thanks a bunch! :)


Done-ed...


Hey babe

Sorry!!! Its daftjunk@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 3:48 pm

just got my email from dr chi,he said that he can do bucaal fat pad removal for 10000bath.Anyone did it before?mind to share the experience?Actually whats the diff between buccal fat pad removal and cheek lipo?

fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 4:55 pm

Ive been so focus on finding info on doing rhino with Dr Nara but now ive decided to do chin implant instead. May I have some feedbacks if ya did chin implant with Dr. Nara as I do not wanna read through the whole thread again.... plsss :(

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 6:00 pm

fakeplastic wrote:Ive been so focus on finding info on doing rhino with Dr Nara but now ive decided to do chin implant instead. May I have some feedbacks if ya did chin implant with Dr. Nara as I do not wanna read through the whole thread again.... plsss :(


Hi Fakeplastic, I had added you already. what is it that you want to ask me?

slpd123
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 09 Aug 2009

Postby slpd123 » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 9:21 pm

there is no wifi in novotel, bought the wifi package at 500baht for 24hour but can be use anytime.

novotel got no toothbrush....need to buy but if you can, no need to pack alot cos there is 7-11 just about 3mins walk and can buy all toiletries.

i went there with a friend, not alone.

novotel room are clean but quite noisy, can hear the room beside.

bring some sleeping pills.

also, pls bring cold pack so you can put on ur face to reduce swelling, bring a few. i forgot to bring mine and got to buy it here.

there are even shops at lee garden plaza and you can buy tops and shorts here.

just went to see dr chi and he gave me stronger painkiller as i told him i felt very pain.

he gave me a "surgical blade" and told me to pass to sg dr to remove the stitches.

he shown me my previous nose implant and said that tokai dr did it too long and it will extrude soon.

he said my nose it difficult to do and not able to give me a curve which he seems really want to give me a curve cos he said it more natural.

he said for the next 72hours after surgery is the time to put alot of ice pack to reduce swelling. if we are hardworking, the swelling might go down in 7 days.

overall, i think dr chi seems nice but i am not sure of the result though cos i also find tokai clinic nice but in the end, the result was terrible.

i brought alot of photos which i photoshopped and show dr chi and ask him which is suitable. he really explained patiently.

he also let me use his mac so i can show him my nose before revision.

rem to bring photos or write down all questions to ask him.

good luck to all going for surgery!

2bprettynsexy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 05 Oct 2010

Postby 2bprettynsexy » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 9:51 pm

slpd123 wrote:there is no wifi in novotel, bought the wifi package at 500baht for 24hour but can be use anytime.

novotel got no toothbrush....need to buy but if you can, no need to pack alot cos there is 7-11 just about 3mins walk and can buy all toiletries.

i went there with a friend, not alone.

novotel room are clean but quite noisy, can hear the room beside.

bring some sleeping pills.

also, pls bring cold pack so you can put on ur face to reduce swelling, bring a few. i forgot to bring mine and got to buy it here.

there are even shops at lee garden plaza and you can buy tops and shorts here.

just went to see dr chi and he gave me stronger painkiller as i told him i felt very pain.

he gave me a "surgical blade" and told me to pass to sg dr to remove the stitches.

he shown me my previous nose implant and said that tokai dr did it too long and it will extrude soon.

he said my nose it difficult to do and not able to give me a curve which he seems really want to give me a curve cos he said it more natural.

he said for the next 72hours after surgery is the time to put alot of ice pack to reduce swelling. if we are hardworking, the swelling might go down in 7 days.

overall, i think dr chi seems nice but i am not sure of the result though cos i also find tokai clinic nice but in the end, the result was terrible.

i brought alot of photos which i photoshopped and show dr chi and ask him which is suitable. he really explained patiently.

he also let me use his mac so i can show him my nose before revision.

rem to bring photos or write down all questions to ask him.

good luck to all going for surgery!


Hi slpd123,
May I know how is the chin implant with Dr. Chi?
Do you like it?
May I know what is being implant? Sillicon or Gortex?
I've heard of fat grafting, is it possible for chin ?
Is it painful?

I am thinking of getting a chin implant done, so far dr. nara replied me but quite dissapointing as he did not answer my question at all. He just replied with 1 sentence in each email. the last email from him was "ok, pls make an appt in advance in feb onwards" :(

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:51 pm

Hi slpd123,

thanks for the information, last time i stay in Lee Garden it is also as noisey duh.. i think their hotels are like tat.

BTW, i think i saw some thread here talking about before you go for the ops you must take some antibiotics like 1 week ahead? have you heard of that?

:wink:

slpd123
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 09 Aug 2009

Postby slpd123 » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:00 pm

i am not sure about the chin yet cos my face i swollen like elephant now, in only a mth time and i will see. i think is sillicon implant. he show me quite a few and told me how it will look like.

as for antibotics, i actually took it cos i was sick before the surgery, not sure whether it helps but if you feel unwell or got pus, i think ask sg dr to give ba...i not so sure...dr chi gave me antibotics though and pain killer and anti-imflammation pills.

sorry for all spelling cos i am holding ice pack + drowsy and i got problem typing

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:02 pm

slpd123 wrote:i am not sure about the chin yet cos my face i swollen like elephant now, in only a mth time and i will see. i think is sillicon implant. he show me quite a few and told me how it will look like.

as for antibotics, i actually took it cos i was sick before the surgery, not sure whether it helps but if you feel unwell or got pus, i think ask sg dr to give ba...i not so sure...dr chi gave me antibotics though and pain killer and anti-imflammation pills.

sorry for all spelling cos i am holding ice pack + drowsy and i got problem typing


Aiyo.. its ok for the error... why are you still awake, why not go and sleep? I am thinking, can I still wear contact lens when my face is swollen after my nose job.?

slpd123
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 09 Aug 2009

Postby slpd123 » Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:28 pm

cos if i sleep i cannot put ice pack hehe

i been wearing contacts throughout, during the surgery i was wearing contact lens also.

pain to wear glasses, sitting on my nose bridge

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:31 am

slpd123 wrote:cos if i sleep i cannot put ice pack hehe

i been wearing contacts throughout, during the surgery i was wearing contact lens also.

pain to wear glasses, sitting on my nose bridge


Oh ya lor... But I have to wear sunglass when come back Singapore. Aiyo... can't wait till December man... Hope come back sui sui.. hahahaha

cherryjan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri, 06 Nov 2009
Location: singapore

Novotel

Postby cherryjan » Mon, 11 Oct 2010 8:32 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
slpd123 wrote:hi hi,

Am in hatyai now. I went to see Dr Chi on fri. Pls note that his clinic open from 5PM onwards from Mon to Fri.

I touch down in hatyai at about 8am and ran to dr chi clinic but not open yet so i check in at my hotel at Novotel.

Actually novotel and lee garden is super near! just opp only.

I took a tuk tuk initially to dr chi clinic and it cost about 60baht (can neg to 40 only actually) but i discover that i can walk there. Only 5 mins. Must take short cut which is quite dark at night.

Dr chi clinic is super near the hotel.

On fri night, we went to consult Dr chi, spent 3 hours talking to him.

I wanted to revise my nose and also paralled eyelid.

For my nose which I did at tokai previously was too sharp so dr chi recommend that he do alar and also to make my tip rounder. He said that he might use some dermis skinn from behind my ear if my skin is too thin.

For my eyes, he said to do paralled eyelid, i need to do epi and it will take about 9 mths to be naturally.

He then said that i need to do chin rather than my eyes more which my face is too short. he then show me alot of implants and we discussed which look is suitable.

I decided to choose one implant which is "L" size and he said will make my chin sharper. The other kind will make it natural.

I realise if I choose too natural and I will regret.

Paid 5000k baht of deposit.

My revision of nose is 14k baht

Chin is 18k baht.

the next morning which is sat. I went to do my surgery.

3rd floor is the surgery room.

Looks quite...."pathetic" though. but dr was very nice. I was pestering him and still asking alot of questions before the surgery and he was very patient in answering.

Was strapped down to the "surgery bed" and 3 nurses was trying to poke me. They tried my right hand but cannot find my vein.

the dr came and touch me, he find me very cold and ask me whether i was nervous.

i told him i was scared but not of the pain, i scared i ugly.

Anyway, he poke my right hand and I think I fell asleep.

Then after he was finishing my nose, i woke up and i nag nag at him.

I told him i was awake now and ask him whether he was finish, i was super drowsy but i act like i was sober and told him to let me sleep, if not i will go crazy.

He told me the needle drop or something and he injected my right hand.

I woke up feeling super drowsy and I cant even rem how i got bk.

i reach bk hotel and realise i got poke at my leg too, i guess they cant find my vein.

Went to bought ice pack and pineapple juice.

During night time, the pain at the chin was terrible. I have trouble sleeping and i keep taking the painkiller.

This morning went to eat breakfast but cant eat cos I cant open my mouth and my jaw feel "sour". Chin seems to be pushing down.

I am going to see dr chi now to get stronger painkiller if possible. I think if do one part is still ok but doing nose and chin and alar is very pain.

I will update soon. and i hope my nose look good now.

p/s: oh ya forgot to add, try to change ur money before u go hatyai, the rate here is 22.90 and i think is freaking low and there is only 1 money changer and they super "yaya", changes 2k also wont give 23.


Wow.... slpd123, you very brave leh... I am also scare now, I heard alot of ppl here saying you must take antibiotic before the ops leh... but where to buy sia..

My apt is with Dr Nara. I think I will book Novetel because I heard they have free wireless which I can bring my lappy along with me.

Hope you are fine and recover soon. hear more of your updates.

Cheers


Hi macaronincheeze, where do you find the Novotel hotel with free internet access? I wanna book too. I try to search online but the cheapest rate is about 65SGD with breakfast only. for internet need to pay about 20SGD. Please advice where u book from> Thanks!

fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Mon, 11 Oct 2010 8:50 am

slpd123 wrote:cos if i sleep i cannot put ice pack hehe

i been wearing contacts throughout, during the surgery i was wearing contact lens also.

pain to wear glasses, sitting on my nose bridge


btw may I know the reason u choose dr chi instead of nara? is it because Nara does not do revision? Thanks!

fakeplastic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

Postby fakeplastic » Mon, 11 Oct 2010 8:51 am

macaronincheeze wrote:
fakeplastic wrote:Ive been so focus on finding info on doing rhino with Dr Nara but now ive decided to do chin implant instead. May I have some feedbacks if ya did chin implant with Dr. Nara as I do not wanna read through the whole thread again.... plsss :(


Hi Fakeplastic, I had added you already. what is it that you want to ask me?


I wanna ask u abt ur lipo session... :-|


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest