Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 3:05 am

Lacey wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
Annakilly wrote:Hey PinkyIce
Just wanted to ask, have you been through Rhinoplasty?
If you have, will the tip become lower after deswelling?
My tips super high now, its not very pretty.

Yes, I had rhinoplasty...in fact, I just had a revision rhinoplasty on the 14th this month.
The tip will become lower after the swelling goes down...it's so high now partly because it's still swollen.

Hi, Pinkyice,
How is the Hotel, Novetel you stay in Hatyai?
is it nice? :wink:

Yes dear, it's nice and I enjoyed my stay there.
Big, clean rooms with soft fluffy beds :)

Hi Pinkyice,

Thanks for the information, I was staying Lee Garden after my Thigh liposuction, then the bed not spongy at all. I can feel spring here and there and I can't sleep side way cause of the swollen of my thigh... lol..

So this time if i'm going to do my arms. I will book novetel. :lol:


Lee plaza - 1149 baht
novotel - 58 sg..

difference abt 20 per night...

i m thinking WHICH one... i staying 4 nights = $80 sg


Lee gardens has bigger rooms...too big in fact that the room looks kinda empty.
The rooms in Novotel is nicer because it looks more new.

ddelusionss
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu, 19 Aug 2010

Postby ddelusionss » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 3:22 am

Pinkyice wrote:
Lacey wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
Annakilly wrote:Hey PinkyIce
Just wanted to ask, have you been through Rhinoplasty?
If you have, will the tip become lower after deswelling?
My tips super high now, its not very pretty.

Yes, I had rhinoplasty...in fact, I just had a revision rhinoplasty on the 14th this month.
The tip will become lower after the swelling goes down...it's so high now partly because it's still swollen.

Hi, Pinkyice,
How is the Hotel, Novetel you stay in Hatyai?
is it nice? :wink:

Yes dear, it's nice and I enjoyed my stay there.
Big, clean rooms with soft fluffy beds :)

Hi Pinkyice,

Thanks for the information, I was staying Lee Garden after my Thigh liposuction, then the bed not spongy at all. I can feel spring here and there and I can't sleep side way cause of the swollen of my thigh... lol..

So this time if i'm going to do my arms. I will book novetel. :lol:


Lee plaza - 1149 baht
novotel - 58 sg..

difference abt 20 per night...

i m thinking WHICH one... i staying 4 nights = $80 sg


Lee gardens has bigger rooms...too big in fact that the room looks kinda empty.
The rooms in Novotel is nicer because it looks more new.


but lee gardens gt wifi!!! :)

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:26 am

mint_leaf wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
hellosunshine wrote:Booked Dr Nara for 27th December, anyone going please tell me! I just found out Dr Nara increased his prices! Haha


Hi hellosunshine, what are you doing with Dr Nara? which one price increase. Amy quote me 10,000 baht for nose augmentation. I say I want implant, but she ask me whether I want to do augmentation instead or not. So funny de.


Hi..
What's the difference between augmentation & nose implant ? Both are the same = Rhinoplasty right ??


I also not sure leh... I don't want to email her already, because she seems busy...

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 11:53 pm

i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?

ddelusionss
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu, 19 Aug 2010

Postby ddelusionss » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 2:33 am

IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 3:09 am

ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)


hatyai

Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:43 pm

IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)


hatyai


May I know who did your rhino?

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:06 pm

Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)


hatyai


May I know who did your rhino?


dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi

Nosiegirl
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

Postby Nosiegirl » Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:51 pm

IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)


hatyai


May I know who did your rhino?


dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi


just a few pages back, a girl named jaslinegal did hers with dr chi too. you may wanna pm her to ask.

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 1:01 am

Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)


hatyai


May I know who did your rhino?


dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi


just a few pages back, a girl named jaslinegal did hers with dr chi too. you may wanna pm her to ask.


thx,and as i know,she got same problem with me.can anybody who did their nose job with other doctor tell me if you all having the same problem with me?my nasal part(between the eyes part)shake when i press it,i can feel the implant doesn't stick together with my nose bone.

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 1:36 am

IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
Nosiegirl wrote:
IversonAng wrote:
ddelusionss wrote:
IversonAng wrote:i had my nose job 3 months ago,now i found that at the nasal part, the implant will shake when i press it(in between the eye part), it doesn't stick to the natural nose bone,is it normal?anyone who had the same problem with me?what that i have to do?should i have a new rhinoplasty?


where did u do them? :)


hatyai


May I know who did your rhino?


dr chi,and he ask me to wait for the final result,but im kinda worry now...hope that someone can giv some advice...esp those who did with Dr Chi


just a few pages back, a girl named jaslinegal did hers with dr chi too. you may wanna pm her to ask.


thx,and as i know,she got same problem with me.can anybody who did their nose job with other doctor tell me if you all having the same problem with me?my nasal part(between the eyes part)shake when i press it,i can feel the implant doesn't stick together with my nose bone.


My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
I won't say that it shake when I press it but rather, it can move when I push it and did not stick to the nose bone (only the top part of the implant).
But it's to be expected isn't it? I'm not sure...did you email Dr Chi and ask for his advice?

Jaslinegal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 11 Jun 2010

Postby Jaslinegal » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 9:58 am

Pinkyice wrote:My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
I won't say that it shake when I press it but rather, it can move when I push it and did not stick to the nose bone (only the top part of the implant).
But it's to be expected isn't it? I'm not sure...did you email Dr Chi and ask for his advice?


Hi Pinkyice, can I know for you how long does the nose settle down and not move? I am only 2weeks post op, I touch my nose everyday but still feels it moves. Rather anxious for it to be fixed. Also how do you tell if it's an extrusion? cos Dr Chi made my tip sharper with implant, so scared that i will have extrusion over time.

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 6:00 pm

Jaslinegal wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
I won't say that it shake when I press it but rather, it can move when I push it and did not stick to the nose bone (only the top part of the implant).
But it's to be expected isn't it? I'm not sure...did you email Dr Chi and ask for his advice?


Hi Pinkyice, can I know for you how long does the nose settle down and not move? I am only 2weeks post op, I touch my nose everyday but still feels it moves. Rather anxious for it to be fixed. Also how do you tell if it's an extrusion? cos Dr Chi made my tip sharper with implant, so scared that i will have extrusion over time.


My nose didn't stop moving until I had the implant removed (if I remember correctly).
The part that moves, is it the upper part or lower part of the implant?
Extrusion will only happen from the tip of your nose, not above your nose (between the eyes).
But it's best to contact Dr Chi and ask for his advice.

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 9:38 pm

Pinkyice wrote:
Jaslinegal wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:My nose used to feel this way too when I had it done with Dr Putt.
I won't say that it shake when I press it but rather, it can move when I push it and did not stick to the nose bone (only the top part of the implant).
But it's to be expected isn't it? I'm not sure...did you email Dr Chi and ask for his advice?


Hi Pinkyice, can I know for you how long does the nose settle down and not move? I am only 2weeks post op, I touch my nose everyday but still feels it moves. Rather anxious for it to be fixed. Also how do you tell if it's an extrusion? cos Dr Chi made my tip sharper with implant, so scared that i will have extrusion over time.


My nose didn't stop moving until I had the implant removed (if I remember correctly).
The part that moves, is it the upper part or lower part of the implant?
Extrusion will only happen from the tip of your nose, not above your nose (between the eyes).
But it's best to contact Dr Chi and ask for his advice.


mine one is the upper part of the implant,u removed ur implant and had a reoperation or wat?

janesimnila
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 14 Mar 2010

Postby janesimnila » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:41 pm

hi guys,

i'm planning to get my nose done with Dr Chi and I hope someone can advise me how long it would take before I can return to work and apply makeup as my job requires me to do so .

thanks


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests