Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Vivigirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 03 Jun 2009

Postby Vivigirl » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 5:08 pm

Sold...
Last edited by Vivigirl on Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 8:47 pm

inuyasha79 wrote:Mint_leaf,
Yes, i asked amy and she said can get it from the bra shop over there. She said there's many shop around there. Maybe can ask your friend to call her to double confirm? Are you gog hat yai with your friend or alone?


Thanks for the info..! Will check out those places, cos I am considering BA too. Going with a fren, cos I am scared to go there alone..

inuyasha79
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby inuyasha79 » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 9:32 pm

I'm going alone too. My fren went for blood test & found out she got thyroid. Thus she's not able to do lipo, sigh...

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:24 pm

inuyasha79 wrote:I'm going alone too. My fren went for blood test & found out she got thyroid. Thus she's not able to do lipo, sigh...


huh!!
where did she do the blood test?

inuyasha79
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby inuyasha79 » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:52 pm

she did it in Singapore... actually i didnt do blood test to check if i'm suitable for lipo anot.
not sure if other pple went for blood test before gog to dr nara...

Shi-ann
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 16 Aug 2010

Postby Shi-ann » Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:34 am

Hi Cotton

Sorry i couldn't reply you as I still not eligible. Kindly email to me at emme_gal@yahoo.com.sg.

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 8:32 am

Hi girls

I changed my mind to visit dr Nara instead of de putt. Because he kept on no reply n not much reviews about his BA jobs.

Anyone want to go 3 nov?

Yesterday I transferred 2000baht deposit through paypal le. Will I get a reply from dr Nara nurse?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:19 am

jade168 wrote:Hi girls

I changed my mind to visit dr Nara instead of de putt. Because he kept on no reply n not much reviews about his BA jobs.

Anyone want to go 3 nov?

Yesterday I transferred 2000baht deposit through paypal le. Will I get a reply from dr Nara nurse?


Hi..
I am going to do my BA with him too..! Going on 06th Dec. And yup, the nurse will reply with confirmation. I paid via paypal too

elyss0n
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon, 05 Jul 2010

Postby elyss0n » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 4:01 pm

Is anyone giving up slots for Sep-Oct for Dr Nara?
Wish to go for lipo during this month.. Please pm me~

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 5:17 pm

mint_leaf wrote:
jade168 wrote:Hi girls

I changed my mind to visit dr Nara instead of de putt. Because he kept on no reply n not much reviews about his BA jobs.

Anyone want to go 3 nov?

Yesterday I transferred 2000baht deposit through paypal le. Will I get a reply from dr Nara nurse?


Hi..
I am going to do my BA with him too..! Going on 06th Dec. And yup, the nurse will reply with confirmation. I paid via paypal too


Helo gal

I just called up nara's nurse they confirm my slot n ask me print out the recpiet. Si bei jin zhang... do u know what i should prepare? she say 8 hrs before op no drink n food.

Have not found a travel mate.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 5:27 pm

Still must print out receipt ahh ? ok.. Go alone, u sure can handle..? how long you intend to stay ? How u gonna handle with lugguage, traveling to air port etc ? You are brave !!

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 5:49 pm

mint_leaf wrote:Still must print out receipt ahh ? ok.. Go alone, u sure can handle..? how long you intend to stay ? How u gonna handle with lugguage, traveling to air port etc ? You are brave !!


Mint leaf,

Actually last yr July, i went to nara to lipo my arm.
surprising he kept telling me if i can bear the pain of lipo then BA is not a problem to me becos tt time my gf she did BA n kept telling Nara she is in pain when he came to discharge her the next day about 1pm. Then i was siting beside my gf, at tt time it was second day of m lipo.
I m surprised i could move around shopping n carry my lugguage.
Really hope e pain is jus as minor as Nara describe.

Jus tt the hosptial is very LOK kok.
I jus know must remove nail polish colour for hand n legs.

Scare the side effect after op is vomit lo, cos my gf vomit a few times as she say her throat got the gas smell when she wear the gas mask.

Her result now is good, breast quite soft not gummy.

I gg 3 Nov to 5 Nov, airfares r cheap total $124.

Anyway it is only 1.5hr flight so i just bear the pain n fly home to rest better.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 6:12 pm

jade168 wrote:
mint_leaf wrote:Still must print out receipt ahh ? ok.. Go alone, u sure can handle..? how long you intend to stay ? How u gonna handle with lugguage, traveling to air port etc ? You are brave !!


Mint leaf,

Actually last yr July, i went to nara to lipo my arm.
surprising he kept telling me if i can bear the pain of lipo then BA is not a problem to me becos tt time my gf she did BA n kept telling Nara she is in pain when he came to discharge her the next day about 1pm. Then i was siting beside my gf, at tt time it was second day of m lipo.
I m surprised i could move around shopping n carry my lugguage.
Really hope e pain is jus as minor as Nara describe.

Jus tt the hosptial is very LOK kok.
I jus know must remove nail polish colour for hand n legs.

Scare the side effect after op is vomit lo, cos my gf vomit a few times as she say her throat got the gas smell when she wear the gas mask.

Her result now is good, breast quite soft not gummy.

I gg 3 Nov to 5 Nov, airfares r cheap total $124.

Anyway it is only 1.5hr flight so i just bear the pain n fly home to rest better.


I see...! Hope i can handle the pain too.. Damn excited.. though it is still another 3-4 months away. Doing rhino too..! So hope that I can suffer n recover at the same time. Any idea what is the name of the hospital? Can my fren stay there overnight in the ward ? Private ward or what ?

All the best for yr op..!!

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 9:28 pm

mint_leaf wrote:
jade168 wrote:
mint_leaf wrote:Still must print out receipt ahh ? ok.. Go alone, u sure can handle..? how long you intend to stay ? How u gonna handle with lugguage, traveling to air port etc ? You are brave !!


Mint leaf,

Actually last yr July, i went to nara to lipo my arm.
surprising he kept telling me if i can bear the pain of lipo then BA is not a problem to me becos tt time my gf she did BA n kept telling Nara she is in pain when he came to discharge her the next day about 1pm. Then i was siting beside my gf, at tt time it was second day of m lipo.
I m surprised i could move around shopping n carry my lugguage.
Really hope e pain is jus as minor as Nara describe.

Jus tt the hosptial is very LOK kok.
I jus know must remove nail polish colour for hand n legs.

Scare the side effect after op is vomit lo, cos my gf vomit a few times as she say her throat got the gas smell when she wear the gas mask.

Her result now is good, breast quite soft not gummy.

I gg 3 Nov to 5 Nov, airfares r cheap total $124.

Anyway it is only 1.5hr flight so i just bear the pain n fly home to rest better.


I see...! Hope i can handle the pain too.. Damn excited.. though it is still another 3-4 months away. Doing rhino too..! So hope that I can suffer n recover at the same time. Any idea what is the name of the hospital? Can my fren stay there overnight in the ward ? Private ward or what ?

All the best for yr op..!!



I am not too sure ur friend can stay with u or not.

It is a room, you be the only one inside.

The hospital is like malaysia very kampong side 2 level hosptial.

elyss0n
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon, 05 Jul 2010

Postby elyss0n » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 9:35 pm

i have just booked Nov20-Nov22, hoping someone is going there on the same date..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests