Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
RMM9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed, 14 Jul 2010

Postby RMM9 » Sun, 15 Aug 2010 2:21 pm


Suckthoselips
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 16 Aug 2010
Location: singapore

Pls help !!

Postby Suckthoselips » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:27 am

Hi everyone :) ! I've been silent reader of this thread & firstly i want to thank everyone who contribute to this thread :D !
It's extremely informative & useful coz i've always wanted a nose job but don't have enuff $$ :(
Secondly, i've some questions i wanna ask.. I'm only 18, so i need parent's consent right?
Do i have to bring my parents along? Or photocopy their IC or smth? Lol i know it sounds dumb but i'm really clueless!
&& If i'm going to do laser resurfacing on my face, shld i do it B4 or after my nose job?
Coz i'm afraid it will 'thin' out my skin or smth thus having a higher risk of extrusion? Will Some1 pls kindly advice me?? Thank you :) !

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & V

Postby aadvark » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 2:04 pm

moochi wrote:Anyone bought this instead of sineech? Seems like a good product as it has alot of vitamins to promote healing post op whereas sineech reduces swelling only.

Any opinions aadvark?

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13509


i think they serve diff purpose. sinnech is to minimise the obvious swelling immediately after post-op. this is to ensure that u heal faster overall. i think they work together rather than as substitute
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
moochi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue, 15 Jul 2008
Location: singapore
Contact:

Re: Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & V

Postby moochi » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 8:27 pm

aadvark wrote:
moochi wrote:Anyone bought this instead of sineech? Seems like a good product as it has alot of vitamins to promote healing post op whereas sineech reduces swelling only.

Any opinions aadvark?

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13509


i think they serve diff purpose. sinnech is to minimise the obvious swelling immediately after post-op. this is to ensure that u heal faster overall. i think they work together rather than as substitute


hmm... i read that one of the ingredients has Bromelain (w/Quercetin): A natural pineapple enzyme that helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and help accelerate healing. That's why i thought that taking this pre & post vitamins shld be sufficient.

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:51 pm

hi anyone,

Can share any experience done with Dr Putt?

Esp BA. Pls kindly share the result...

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Hatyai

Postby boicott » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 2:57 am

Anyone will be in Hatyai next Monday? 23rd August?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & V

Postby aadvark » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 5:10 am

moochi wrote:
aadvark wrote:
moochi wrote:Anyone bought this instead of sineech? Seems like a good product as it has alot of vitamins to promote healing post op whereas sineech reduces swelling only.

Any opinions aadvark?

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13509


i think they serve diff purpose. sinnech is to minimise the obvious swelling immediately after post-op. this is to ensure that u heal faster overall. i think they work together rather than as substitute


hmm... i read that one of the ingredients has Bromelain (w/Quercetin): A natural pineapple enzyme that helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and help accelerate healing. That's why i thought that taking this pre & post vitamins shld be sufficient.


yes, which is why i always recommended everyone to down lots of fresh pineapples post-op, serve the same purpose :)

papayas too as they are natural antibiotics :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

schnauzie
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2006

Postby schnauzie » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:22 am

hi :)

i will be heading to Dr Nara for nose job and thigh lipo in Nov, but i will be there alone.
For ladies who has visited Dr Nara for beauty enhancement alone, can you advise which hotel is safer for single girls and are you able to manage the whole process by yourself? As in going back to the hotel alone after the procedures...

your feedback is valuable to me
Thanks!!

tobehunk
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri, 26 Sep 2008

[b}anyone going to dr nara end of the month??!![/b]

Postby tobehunk » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 1:35 pm

hello eveybody!!

im going to see dr nara end of the month, wondering if there are anyone guys or gurs going as well? wld be good to have some company!!

[/b]

Shi-ann
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 16 Aug 2010

Postby Shi-ann » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 2:44 pm

Hi aadvark

Would like to seek your opinion. I would like to bring my daughter age 16 for nose and double eyelid. She would like to have Rhino Alar and Tip. Looking at the photo, do you recommend Dr Nara, Dr Putt or other Dr?

Thanks.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

User avatar
moochi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue, 15 Jul 2008
Location: singapore
Contact:

Re: Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & V

Postby moochi » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 3:19 pm

aadvark wrote:
moochi wrote:
aadvark wrote:
moochi wrote:Anyone bought this instead of sineech? Seems like a good product as it has alot of vitamins to promote healing post op whereas sineech reduces swelling only.

Any opinions aadvark?

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13509


i think they serve diff purpose. sinnech is to minimise the obvious swelling immediately after post-op. this is to ensure that u heal faster overall. i think they work together rather than as substitute


hmm... i read that one of the ingredients has Bromelain (w/Quercetin): A natural pineapple enzyme that helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and help accelerate healing. That's why i thought that taking this pre & post vitamins shld be sufficient.


yes, which is why i always recommended everyone to down lots of fresh pineapples post-op, serve the same purpose :)

papayas too as they are natural antibiotics :)


Yea... i read about your raves on pineapples :)
So i just take pineapples and sineech good enuff? No need to spend extra on the vitamins?

jade168
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 27 Jul 2010

Postby jade168 » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 8:04 pm

Anyone gg Hatyai 8 Sep to 11 Sep?

I am gg to Dr Putt, just email Lee Garden Plaza but fully booked.

Anyone have book n willing to share room?

Or anyone know how to book Novotel?

I can't get into the website. Thanks!!!

celest87
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed, 14 Jul 2010

Postby celest87 » Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:05 am

i have done at dr nara. Have to day that the stitching sux. Think is due to two diff ppl stitche so one of my eye heal not very nice

Suckthoselips
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 16 Aug 2010
Location: singapore

Postby Suckthoselips » Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:31 am

Can someone pls help me ?? :oops:

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Thu, 19 Aug 2010 4:39 am

Shi-ann wrote:Hi aadvark

Would like to seek your opinion. I would like to bring my daughter age 16 for nose and double eyelid. She would like to have Rhino Alar and Tip. Looking at the photo, do you recommend Dr Nara, Dr Putt or other Dr?

Thanks.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Dr Nara and Dr Putt don't do tip-plasty...I believe no surgeons in Hatyai does that.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest