Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:21 pm

magical wrote:Anyone can advice?

I have double eyelid but unbalance, one side have, one side dont have.

And I want to re-do my eyelid to make it more wider.

Scare that if i go Dr. Nara do not much big different since I got eyelid liao.

Yanhee Hospital or Dr. Nara????


i had many unhappy reviews from forumers who did at yanhee. it depends on which doc u use at yanhee, got many of them, and only a few competent ones.

Nara has pretty good skills, and u def want a natural looking pair of lids...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Fabfizz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 19 Apr 2010

Postby Fabfizz » Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:32 pm

celest87 wrote:Fabfizz --- i wan to book the slot on the 8 august... i email dr narna but he haven reply of the available slot yet
i cant pm as im a new member.

can email me at siping_lim@hotmail.com


hi there, i just came back from hatyai. i have emailed you the info for the slot. good luck.

ffizz

celest87
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed, 14 Jul 2010

Postby celest87 » Sun, 18 Jul 2010 1:05 pm

i just send u a email. can u check

thanks

celest87
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed, 14 Jul 2010

Postby celest87 » Sun, 18 Jul 2010 1:32 pm

anyone have sineech to sell? i msg rachel and haven get a reply yet.. so checking anyone have sineech to sell me

Jaslinegal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 11 Jun 2010

Advice needed

Postby Jaslinegal » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:57 am

Hi aadvark or any experts, can I have some advice from you?

I wanna go for a nose job, but I am unsure which procedures I need.
I have posted my pics. I want my nose to look like the pic at the right.

Do I need rhino, tipplasty and alar?
Also if I do rhino, will my bridge be very high and look fake or it will only be a little higher? (cos I think that my bridge is high enough)

If I need more than Rhino, I cannot go to Dr Nara right? Should I go to Dr Putt instead? I also intend to do dbl eyelids.
Thanks in Advance for your valuable advice!

Image


mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 2:24 pm

Hi guys who had been to Dr Nara, can i know if he is doing open or closed rhinoplasty ? And for the implant, do he need to extract out my original cartilage and replace with L implant ? Wont have scars right ? Since the stitches are dissolvable and hidden ?

Sorry for posing these questions, but seems that I cant really find these answers after reading the threads till my eyeballs are popping out.. :oops:

Xiaoxuan
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 30 Jan 2009

Postby Xiaoxuan » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 3:11 pm

I'm torn between Dr Nara & Dr Put for rhino.....

Which shld i go? Advice please!!

And anyone has slot for Dr Nara this early Sept?

Vivigirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 03 Jun 2009

Postby Vivigirl » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 4:47 pm

Is anyone able to advise on the dental services at Hatyai?

I was hoping to know if there are any reviews for the 2 clinics that were recommended in the earlier post, Songchai Dental Clinic and Dental Land. Is it advisable to do it there or should I just stick to out local dentist? I'm planning to get some cleaning, veneers and maybe whitening.

Mintan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat, 17 Oct 2009

:) me

Postby Mintan » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 5:50 pm

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ats_syd
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu, 27 Sep 2007

Postby ats_syd » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:47 am

Ting tong :shock:

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 5:29 am

ats_syd wrote:Ting tong :shock:


she comes and goes every once in a while, tho this is the first time she is openly in this thread. just treat it like a cold sore :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Advice needed

Postby aadvark » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 5:31 am

Jaslinegal wrote:Hi aadvark or any experts, can I have some advice from you?

I wanna go for a nose job, but I am unsure which procedures I need.
I have posted my pics. I want my nose to look like the pic at the right.

Do I need rhino, tipplasty and alar?
Also if I do rhino, will my bridge be very high and look fake or it will only be a little higher? (cos I think that my bridge is high enough)

If I need more than Rhino, I cannot go to Dr Nara right? Should I go to Dr Putt instead? I also intend to do dbl eyelids.
Thanks in Advance for your valuable advice!

Image



it's not so much the doc, but rather the type of ops they offer too.
nara and puttisak both only offer rhino implant. i think u will find what u need in the taiwan thread :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 5:34 am

mint_leaf wrote:Hi guys who had been to Dr Nara, can i know if he is doing open or closed rhinoplasty ? And for the implant, do he need to extract out my original cartilage and replace with L implant ? Wont have scars right ? Since the stitches are dissolvable and hidden ?

Sorry for posing these questions, but seems that I cant really find these answers after reading the threads till my eyeballs are popping out.. :oops:


erm, actually it was mentioned many times in this thread. Most of thai PS do closed rhino with L-shaped implant. It's placed over ur existing cartilage. stitches are usually dissolvable and inside the nostrils, even if got scar, will be inside the nostril
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Jaslinegal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 11 Jun 2010

Re: Advice needed

Postby Jaslinegal » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:42 am

aadvark wrote:
Jaslinegal wrote:Hi aadvark or any experts, can I have some advice from you?

I wanna go for a nose job, but I am unsure which procedures I need.
I have posted my pics. I want my nose to look like the pic at the right.

Do I need rhino, tipplasty and alar?
Also if I do rhino, will my bridge be very high and look fake or it will only be a little higher? (cos I think that my bridge is high enough)

If I need more than Rhino, I cannot go to Dr Nara right? Should I go to Dr Putt instead? I also intend to do dbl eyelids.
Thanks in Advance for your valuable advice!

Image



it's not so much the doc, but rather the type of ops they offer too.
nara and puttisak both only offer rhino implant. i think u will find what u need in the taiwan thread :)


Only can do in Taiwan? :(
Does anyone who did in Hatyai and has similar type of nose like mine before op?
Did the docs do a nice job?
I want to make my sides of the nose narrower.
Is the adding rhino implant enough?

sgpamela
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 09 Jul 2010

Postby sgpamela » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 1:33 pm

aadvark wrote:
magical wrote:Anyone can advice?

I have double eyelid but unbalance, one side have, one side dont have.

And I want to re-do my eyelid to make it more wider.

Scare that if i go Dr. Nara do not much big different since I got eyelid liao.

Yanhee Hospital or Dr. Nara????


i had many unhappy reviews from forumers who did at yanhee. it depends on which doc u use at yanhee, got many of them, and only a few competent ones.

Nara has pretty good skills, and u def want a natural looking pair of lids...





Hi Aadvark

Do you happen to know who are the better doctors in Yanhee? I booked an appointment with Dr Suthat for Rhinoplasty and possible upper Blepharoplasty on end Sept. Any feedbacks will be very much welcome :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest