Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mixue

hi

Post by mixue » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 7:12 pm

hi all i'm planning to do epi + double eyelid and rhinoplasty during early september with dr nara..

Any Guys who did above surgeries with him?? are u all satisfied? coz i want the effect of really big n deep double eyelid n nose like the angelababy model..

pls give me some advice ...
thanx..

mixue

Post by mixue » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:13 am

hollycherry wrote:hi guys,

after reading through all the pages in this forum. i made an appointment with Dr. Nara. did the surgery on the 7th June and now I am back! :)

today is the 5th day of my post-op and I am very very pleased with my results and recovery.

did breast augmentation (mammoplasty), nose implant (rhinoplasty) and upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) <- finally spelt that right at the first go.

for people who are considering which surgeon to go to, i highly recommend Dr. Nara.

but please note he is a high advocate for the outcome of result being natural. I didn't get to choose what I want - breast size, shape of nose, height of nose bridge.

i just trusted my face and boobs into his hands.

just want to thank everyone who had shared their reviews and experience here.

very excited to see the final results.

(remember, sinecch, vit c, loads of rest, fruits and water are utterly essential!!)
hi hollycherry .. cn u share with me hw is ur double eyelid n nose nw??
coz i'm interested to find dr nara too..btw was bth procedure painful???

lowprofile

Post by lowprofile » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:59 am

aadvark wrote:
lowprofile wrote:
aadvark wrote: i hated mine too, 6 mths onwards then looked better for me, maybe wait longer? 6 mths is the usual waiting time most docs will suggest

Hi Aadvark,

I hate my weird look after the nose implant. The swollen between the eyebrown don seemed to go down and the stretch of the eyes towards the nose bridge makes my eyes look weird too.. Will they be gone?
how long has it been post op?
Today is the 15days of post op.. Still the same.. especially the stretch of the eyes towards the nose bridge..:(
Regards,
lowprofile

rin777

Post by rin777 » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 3:32 pm

does anybody have any compression garments for the thigh areas to let go?

also, does anyone know of any doctors that does eyelash transplants?
anyone tried it before?>

zane80

Re: hi

Post by zane80 » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:53 pm

mixue wrote:hi all i'm planning to do epi + double eyelid and rhinoplasty during early september with dr nara..

Any Guys who did above surgeries with him?? are u all satisfied? coz i want the effect of really big n deep double eyelid n nose like the angelababy model..

pls give me some advice ...
thanx..
Any pictures to show? I m interested in the eyes, any advice?

jeantuak

Post by jeantuak » Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:12 pm

mint_leaf wrote:Hi..Anyone travelling to Dr Nara around early August ? Somewhere near the National Day Period ?
Hi,i thinking of going DrNara on National Day Oso..hopefully we can go together...:)

emmm

Post by emmm » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 1:19 am

jeantuak wrote:
mint_leaf wrote:Hi..Anyone travelling to Dr Nara around early August ? Somewhere near the National Day Period ?
Hi,i thinking of going DrNara on National Day Oso..hopefully we can go together...:)
i'm planning to go too. btw this is my first post on a forum idk how this pm thing works anyway i need a buddy too!

gucci_boy

Post by gucci_boy » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 2:16 am

Hi just wanna know how long does dbl eyelid take for the skin to be stretch back.. now i look scary with the eyelid way about my eye.. its like weird..

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:17 pm

Hi..Dr Nara didnt reply me after informing me he has a free slot in 6th Aug. So, I will be fixing an appt with Dr Putt in July instead.

raiderbomb

Rhino with Dr Put

Post by raiderbomb » Thu, 01 Jul 2010 2:25 pm

Hello everyone, I have been following this thread for a long time and had decided to have my rhinoplasty done with Dr Put last early June. I want to thank everyone for their valuable inputs and concern for all of forumers :)

It's slightly more than a month ever since my rhino op and it's looking great now. I shall describe how it was like for me.

I went with my bf to Hatyai by plane. We took a cab back to our hotel, Kosit Hotel, which is directly opposite Dr Put's clinic. I didn't want to travel much so I opted the nearest hotel. It's cheaper than what it was stated online, I think it was around 20plus sing dollar or slightly less than that per night. It's not well furnished and has a weird smell, a tad like cigarette smell in the hotel but it's bearable.

There's a bathtub in the toilet and though the shower curtains smell funny too, everything is OK if you just don't touch anything that looks a little unclean. Haha, I'm quite easy going on this part. But my bf wanted to leave Kosit Hotel on the 2nd day of my op and we checked into Golden Crown Hotel which is not too far from Dr Put but you need to take a tut tut. Tut tut is not too pricey, we took tut tut everywhere. It's around 1 sing dollar per person.

So I reached Hatyai at 2pm, we checked in and waited till 6pm, hatyai time is 1 hour slower than us, please keep this in mind. I only knew when I reached the airport. Haha! So when it's 5pm hatyai time, my appointed time with Dr Put, I went to the clinic and waited for him. The nurses said Dr put would be late and told us to come back an hour later. Not a problem for me, my bf and I went to the coffeeshop next stall and had a drink. Beware though, it's mozzie infested. I was really nervous but excited. Strangely, I did not feel any sense of dread as I read enough reviews on Dr Put that put all my insecurities out of my head.

Dr Put pinched my nose and held up a mirror for me and told me this would be my final look. I was very agreeable because I think it's impractical to ask to look like some celebrities.. etc. I just wanted a higher nose bridge and make it slightly longer. Yeap, no fuss over that and Dr Put told me to lie down on a bed while he carved the implant till the desired shape. After that, I was to eat some medicine and had a jab on my arse. Not too painful though I yelped a bit in surprise when the nurse drew out the needle. After that, I was to wash my face with antiseptic soap and don the surgery gown and cap. A very friendly nurse guided me into the operational room and I was like, " so this is how the operational theatre looks like.." everything is just like how it was on tv. haha! so i lay down while they played english song, the nurse asked if the songs are good and i said yes though i wondered why it mattered.

i am afraid of injections and i asked if the GA jab was gonna hurt. the nurse said it felt like an ant bite. Haha, everyone said it felt like an ant bite but yea, it wasnt too painful. By the time she injected into my arm, i barely felt it as I was rather drowsy by the medicine maybe? and also i was rather sleepy as dr put took quite some time to come in, he was busy with other patients' consultation. He is very very kind as he came into the room and told me he was going to clean my nose and repeated, " clean nose, no pain no pain" as he knew i was afraid of injections, haha! Shortly after he cleaned my nose, the nurse inserted the needle into my arm and i sank into nothingness.

Woke up and heard Dr Put asking me " what is your name? where do you come from?" I didn't feel anything but my mind was clear as i answered his qns correctly. Oh i forgot to add the part which the nurse tied my hands to the bed. Don't freak out la people, I know all too well why they want to do that, haha! Cos when i roused out of GA, the first thing i wanted to do was to get out of that room. I wanted to go to my bf, hahaha! i don't know why but i just felt the need to cos i know he had been waiting long outside. When Dr Put felt I was ready to leave the bed, the nurse guided me outside and told me to lie down and rest first. But I didnt want to rest and just wanted to go see my bf, I was rather worried about leaving him outside, haha! Im paranoid in other countries, pardon me. So I went out drowsily and joked about my nose while my bf quickly held me and we walked back to the hotel.

I don't remember me walking back, the GA effect took some time to wear off. My bf told me that when we reached our room, I told him i was hungry and wanted to eat. We called for room service and I ordered what I wanted. He said shortly after he put down the phone, i was knocked out and snoring beside him, haha! in the end, he ate my share of dinner. that was around 9pm?

i woke up again at 1am and felt sharp pain at my nose. the moment i groaned, my bf woke up instantly and asked what happened. i told him my nose hurts and he went to take painkillers and ice pack for me. all were provided by the clinic. i couldn't sleep immediately cos the pain was bothering me.

the next morning, i looked like a navi character in avatar. i didn't prepare to bring shades or anything, i just walked out like that. some people stared but nothing much. we checked into golden crown and went for their massages. the swell increased progressively by hours, my eyes swelled a lot too. i looked horrendously like a pig. but my bf kept saying i looked ok till i got mad and forced him to say i looked ugly which he did. and for once, i felt so happy to be called ugly. it was totally justifiable.

the following day, almost my entire face swelled. i didnt take sinnech as i thought it wouldnt be THAT bad. but it was. i so regretted it. i went hatyai for 3 days and 2 nights. on my 2nd night, i looked like a drowned victim, all bloated up. my eyes didnt look like eyes, my nose didnt look like nose, my cheeks doesnt look like cheeks. aiya you really have to be prepared. so, BRING A HUGE SUNGLASSES ALONG.

lee garden hotel is nice. they have macdonalds and kfc and a nice supermarket. we went to the market around there and my bf got many computer games (vcds) and i was very happy to see him happy as well. we both gained from this trip :)

the swell went down after the 3rd day, i think. i went to work a week after my op. the swell around your face completely went down by the 7th day but some people said the swell of your nose will go down some more which i think it's true as it did get slightly sharper around the bridge.

nonetheless, it is an improvement and im considering epicanthoplasty, blepharoplasty, cheek implants and BA.

my collegue said i looked quite ang moh now and im secretly pleased although i really don't think so. still, pretty pretty :) can wear shades now that there's a bridge. :D

can anyone tell me the down time for epicanthoplasy and blepharoplasty?

is Dr Nara good at these? he doesn't have pictures for epicanthoplasty on his website... :(

thank you! hope it helps! :)))

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Fri, 02 Jul 2010 8:18 am

gordiansknot wrote:
heloise wrote:
sunzhine30 wrote: sounds good too, can save up some $$ this way. btw, has anyone do breast implant with dr nara?
had my BA done wif nara 2 weeks ago, i did alot of reading neforehand and learnt quite a fair bit abt BA....but when i was there, dr nara sort of changed my mind abt certain things....

in my case, wat i wanted was to have fuller and bigger breast when i decided to have BA done, but when i was there and i told him wat i wanted he told me that high profile implants would look fake and suggested a lower profile implant instead. i did not wan to argue or contest his expertise and put my trust in him and had my BA done on the day i arrived at HDY. now 2 weeks passed and i am beginning to regret not insisting on wat i wanted initially and when i emailed him to request to re-do my breast i was rejected..

he believes that it is important to look natural and thus would not suggest too drastic a change. so if u know wat u wan, do insist on wat u really wan.

anyway...just to share my experience...i flew to bkk on the 31st jan and stayed 2 nites in bkk b4 flying to HDY on airasia, arr at airport, took cab from airport to dr nara's clinic, consulted him, went for blood test at another location (the nurse there will help u hail a tuk tuk to bring u there for abt 20baht) after that i walked back to the clinic which was like 5-10mins walk away (HDY town not very big nor difficult to walk ard) went back to the clinic and dr nara den drew on my chest and told me to prepare for op in the evening.

went to the hospital at ard 8pm in tuk tuk from clinic which cost abt 20-30 baht, registered and was sent to the room for shower and wheeled into the OT for the preparation of my BA. the anesthetist came explained everything to me and den dr nara came at abt 8.30pm...

the next thing i knew, i was back in the room where my fren was waiting eagerly for my return,according to him, i was wheeled back into room at abt 11+pm...i was too weak and in pain and was drifting in and out of slp...

woke up in the morning and dr nara came abt 11am to check on me b4 i was discharged...went back to the hotel to rest for 2 nites and then went back to bkk...

dr nara thinks that it is not necessary to take sineech which i brought along wif me and says there is no need to wear compression bra after the BA but i personally felt dat it helped me recover better and faster...
wat he prescribed was antibiotics to be taken 3 times a day for 5 days....and advised me to have my stitches removed in 5 days...

altho i did not get wat i wanted and am now thinking of having another BA done at tokai since dr nara has rejected my request. dr pat at tokai replied my email and say i can re-do my breast any time so long there is no infection.having another BA done is not impossible but i was rejected by dr nara claiming that i might suffer from complications if i did it...

i am not saying that dr nara is not good, he is very professional and caring to his patients but i really regretted not insisting on wat i wanted, but i was thinking now dat he would not do it even tho i insisted. this is my personal experience and i would urge those who had done PS wif dr nara to share their experiences instead of bottling up if they are unhappy...

and always remember, DO INSIST if u know wat u wan...i may have left out some details but those who are keen can PM me their questions....

cheers....
yeah i agree with what heloise had said, he will not accomodate who those that request for a drastic change. i wanted a bigger cup size and he insists on not giving it to me as he mentioned that it is not proportionate to the body and etc. i didnt mention about this initially because i thought i was the only one facing it and dared not mentioned it. but seeing others also facing that prob, i guess its fine for me to voice out.

however, i really like his overall professionalism and his friendly staff and his attractive pricing but i would rather spend more to get what i really want.

Hi Gals who did ba with Dr Nara,

Me and my gf will be seeing Dr Nara in Oct. Please share with us.....
1) After the BA it will take how lnog to heal?
2) Really very pain
3) After BA really will my breast look nautre or hard, it will take how long to soften?
4) We do not want our bf or hubby to know what we did, possible will they know when they touch?
5)How much you'll paid for and best to stay in Haiyat for how many days?

Thanks for sharing

cherryjan

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Fri, 02 Jul 2010 10:28 am

cherryjan wrote:
gordiansknot wrote:
heloise wrote: had my BA done wif nara 2 weeks ago, i did alot of reading neforehand and learnt quite a fair bit abt BA....but when i was there, dr nara sort of changed my mind abt certain things....

in my case, wat i wanted was to have fuller and bigger breast when i decided to have BA done, but when i was there and i told him wat i wanted he told me that high profile implants would look fake and suggested a lower profile implant instead. i did not wan to argue or contest his expertise and put my trust in him and had my BA done on the day i arrived at HDY. now 2 weeks passed and i am beginning to regret not insisting on wat i wanted initially and when i emailed him to request to re-do my breast i was rejected..

he believes that it is important to look natural and thus would not suggest too drastic a change. so if u know wat u wan, do insist on wat u really wan.

anyway...just to share my experience...i flew to bkk on the 31st jan and stayed 2 nites in bkk b4 flying to HDY on airasia, arr at airport, took cab from airport to dr nara's clinic, consulted him, went for blood test at another location (the nurse there will help u hail a tuk tuk to bring u there for abt 20baht) after that i walked back to the clinic which was like 5-10mins walk away (HDY town not very big nor difficult to walk ard) went back to the clinic and dr nara den drew on my chest and told me to prepare for op in the evening.

went to the hospital at ard 8pm in tuk tuk from clinic which cost abt 20-30 baht, registered and was sent to the room for shower and wheeled into the OT for the preparation of my BA. the anesthetist came explained everything to me and den dr nara came at abt 8.30pm...

the next thing i knew, i was back in the room where my fren was waiting eagerly for my return,according to him, i was wheeled back into room at abt 11+pm...i was too weak and in pain and was drifting in and out of slp...

woke up in the morning and dr nara came abt 11am to check on me b4 i was discharged...went back to the hotel to rest for 2 nites and then went back to bkk...

dr nara thinks that it is not necessary to take sineech which i brought along wif me and says there is no need to wear compression bra after the BA but i personally felt dat it helped me recover better and faster...
wat he prescribed was antibiotics to be taken 3 times a day for 5 days....and advised me to have my stitches removed in 5 days...

altho i did not get wat i wanted and am now thinking of having another BA done at tokai since dr nara has rejected my request. dr pat at tokai replied my email and say i can re-do my breast any time so long there is no infection.having another BA done is not impossible but i was rejected by dr nara claiming that i might suffer from complications if i did it...

i am not saying that dr nara is not good, he is very professional and caring to his patients but i really regretted not insisting on wat i wanted, but i was thinking now dat he would not do it even tho i insisted. this is my personal experience and i would urge those who had done PS wif dr nara to share their experiences instead of bottling up if they are unhappy...

and always remember, DO INSIST if u know wat u wan...i may have left out some details but those who are keen can PM me their questions....

cheers....
yeah i agree with what heloise had said, he will not accomodate who those that request for a drastic change. i wanted a bigger cup size and he insists on not giving it to me as he mentioned that it is not proportionate to the body and etc. i didnt mention about this initially because i thought i was the only one facing it and dared not mentioned it. but seeing others also facing that prob, i guess its fine for me to voice out.

however, i really like his overall professionalism and his friendly staff and his attractive pricing but i would rather spend more to get what i really want.

2) Really very pain
3) After BA really will my breast look nautre or hard, it will take how long to soften?
4) We do not want our bf or hubby to know what we did, possible will they know when they touch?

Thanks for sharing

cherryjan
LOL @ " we do not want our bf or hubby to know what we did, possible will they know when they touch?"

Of course they will know , my dear, Unless they never see or touch u there before, hehehe :lol:

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Fri, 02 Jul 2010 10:39 am

ats_syd wrote:
cherryjan wrote:
gordiansknot wrote: yeah i agree with what heloise had said, he will not accomodate who those that request for a drastic change. i wanted a bigger cup size and he insists on not giving it to me as he mentioned that it is not proportionate to the body and etc. i didnt mention about this initially because i thought i was the only one facing it and dared not mentioned it. but seeing others also facing that prob, i guess its fine for me to voice out.

2) Really very pain

Thanks for sharing

cherryjan
LOL @ " we do not want our bf or hubby to know what we did, possible will they know when they touch?"

Of course they will know , my dear, Unless they never see or touch u there before, hehehe :lol:
That mean it will be very hard like a rock? Pls pls help us with the above q we rerally wanna know more

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:15 pm

cherryjan wrote: That mean it will be very hard like a rock? Pls pls help us with the above q we rerally wanna know more
lol, u din get ats_syd's meaning :)
it looks and feels natural (my best fren did at Nara's, let me touch :P)

but if your bf/hubby already knows what your breasts look like, of course they will know when your breast suddenly doubles in size!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:16 pm

gucci_boy wrote:Hi just wanna know how long does dbl eyelid take for the skin to be stretch back.. now i look scary with the eyelid way about my eye.. its like weird..
mine took 6 months ba, slowly reduce over the months until look natural
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF