Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Fabfizz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 19 Apr 2010

Postby Fabfizz » Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:20 pm

crispypanda wrote:Does anyone know how much Rachael is currently selling her Sinecch for? (Think it was $54 in '08 and $58 in '09) Can't seem to get to her it seems :( Thank you!


i texted her last week and was told that she is not in sg. she will be back on the 30th or somewhere close. hope this info helps.

IversonAng
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 16 Mar 2010

Postby IversonAng » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:33 am

9 more days to go for my 1st ps...kinda excited...wish me luck...

tigerclaw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 21 Jun 2010

Selling one box of Sinecch. BNIB

Postby tigerclaw » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:03 am

Hi all, I'm letting go of one BRAND NEW box of Sinecch (never opened) at $56.
Was gonna do my PS but due to personal reasons, have to abort mission :cry:

Please PM (include email address) for details, thank you!

Lot: SQRR08 Expiry Date: MARCH 2013

Caramella
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 22 Jun 2010

Postby Caramella » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 8:41 am

I'm planning to do BA with Dr Nara in Oct/Nov. Mint Leaf - have you confirmed as well? =] Anybody else?

Fabfizz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 19 Apr 2010

Re: Selling one box of Sinecch. BNIB

Postby Fabfizz » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 5:06 pm

tigerclaw wrote:Hi all, I'm letting go of one BRAND NEW box of Sinecch (never opened) at $56.
Was gonna do my PS but due to personal reasons, have to abort mission :cry:

Please PM (include email address) for details, thank you!

Lot: SQRR08 Expiry Date: MARCH 2013


Hi there,
cant PM as i have not generated enough posts.

can i email you instead?

regards,
fizz

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Caramella,

I did nt confirm with Dr Nara,emailed him 2 weeks back, no reply leh Emailed Dr Putt and seems that he had a couple of nice reviews. Might consider him. I can only go ard Nov -Dec, cos cant take leave earlier.

Haha.. maybe we should compile a list of those who are interested & go together..

tigerclaw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 21 Jun 2010

Re: Selling one box of Sinecch. BNIB

Postby tigerclaw » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:11 pm

Fabfizz wrote:Hi there,
cant PM as i have not generated enough posts.

can i email you instead?

regards,
fizz

zombie(dot)hero(at)gmail(dot)com, send away -

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 2:04 am

Velique wrote:Hey Aadvark,

It's been two months post op(from Dr Nara) and I'm still quite unhappy with my nose bridge. I did my eyelids too and they are still swollen now, my nose bridge seemed to straight from the side, maybe due to the fact that i had a nose bridge initially sharp but not obvious. Do you think it will affect my nose if i removed the implant, will it looked like what I had before the op? It is actually the overall look of my face, my friends think i looked weird, can't wait for my eyelids to go down, approximately how long with it take? But i thought Nara doesn't cut out much fats from the eyelids but it's not really recovering. TIA


i hated mine too, 6 mths onwards then looked better for me, maybe wait longer? 6 mths is the usual waiting time most docs will suggest
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

lowprofile
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 01 May 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby lowprofile » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:47 am

aadvark wrote:
Velique wrote:Hey Aadvark,

It's been two months post op(from Dr Nara) and I'm still quite unhappy with my nose bridge. I did my eyelids too and they are still swollen now, my nose bridge seemed to straight from the side, maybe due to the fact that i had a nose bridge initially sharp but not obvious. Do you think it will affect my nose if i removed the implant, will it looked like what I had before the op? It is actually the overall look of my face, my friends think i looked weird, can't wait for my eyelids to go down, approximately how long with it take? But i thought Nara doesn't cut out much fats from the eyelids but it's not really recovering. TIA


i hated mine too, 6 mths onwards then looked better for me, maybe wait longer? 6 mths is the usual waiting time most docs will suggest



Hi Aadvark,

I hate my weird look after the nose implant. The swollen between the eyebrown don seemed to go down and the stretch of the eyes towards the nose bridge makes my eyes look weird too.. Will they be gone?
Regards,
lowprofile

Poppily17
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed, 23 Jun 2010

Nose itch after rhino

Postby Poppily17 » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 3:48 pm

Hi guys

I am 2 weeks post op for my rhino n chin with Nara. The chin is fine however yesterday my nose start to itch and there's this tingling feeling which is irritating me. It itch around the nose tip n within the nostril.

There was some redness which I'm not sure if it was cause by my scratching but has seem to fade off already. Now is only the itch. I tried calling Nara clinic n the nurse said if no pus n swelling it shd b fine.

Is this normal at all? Nose is getting really tight since yesterday and itchy.
Pls advise :(

Jaslinegal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 11 Jun 2010

Postby Jaslinegal » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 4:37 pm

Hi, I have been reading this thread..
I'm also interested to go to Hatyai in DEC..
But I'm waiting for a friend to reply me..

If she decide to back out, can I join u girls?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed, 09 Jun 2010

Postby mint_leaf » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:57 pm

Hi..Anyone travelling to Dr Nara around early August ? Somewhere near the National Day Period ?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:22 am

lowprofile wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Velique wrote:Hey Aadvark,

It's been two months post op(from Dr Nara) and I'm still quite unhappy with my nose bridge. I did my eyelids too and they are still swollen now, my nose bridge seemed to straight from the side, maybe due to the fact that i had a nose bridge initially sharp but not obvious. Do you think it will affect my nose if i removed the implant, will it looked like what I had before the op? It is actually the overall look of my face, my friends think i looked weird, can't wait for my eyelids to go down, approximately how long with it take? But i thought Nara doesn't cut out much fats from the eyelids but it's not really recovering. TIA


i hated mine too, 6 mths onwards then looked better for me, maybe wait longer? 6 mths is the usual waiting time most docs will suggest



Hi Aadvark,

I hate my weird look after the nose implant. The swollen between the eyebrown don seemed to go down and the stretch of the eyes towards the nose bridge makes my eyes look weird too.. Will they be gone?


how long has it been post op?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Nose itch after rhino

Postby aadvark » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:23 am

Poppily17 wrote:Hi guys

I am 2 weeks post op for my rhino n chin with Nara. The chin is fine however yesterday my nose start to itch and there's this tingling feeling which is irritating me. It itch around the nose tip n within the nostril.

There was some redness which I'm not sure if it was cause by my scratching but has seem to fade off already. Now is only the itch. I tried calling Nara clinic n the nurse said if no pus n swelling it shd b fine.

Is this normal at all? Nose is getting really tight since yesterday and itchy.
Pls advise :(


pimple? if infection, shld be swollen and pus forming...
i noticed during the first 6 mths, if u dun rest enuff, dun eat right etc, being 'heaty', your implant areas tend to become puffy and reddish... anyone encountered that?

like not enuff sleep will be puffy, but the implant areas even more exaggerated
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Poppily17
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed, 23 Jun 2010

Re: Nose itch after rhino

Postby Poppily17 » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:05 pm

aadvark wrote:
Poppily17 wrote:Hi guys

I am 2 weeks post op for my rhino n chin with Nara. The chin is fine however yesterday my nose start to itch and there's this tingling feeling which is irritating me. It itch around the nose tip n within the nostril.

There was some redness which I'm not sure if it was cause by my scratching but has seem to fade off already. Now is only the itch. I tried calling Nara clinic n the nurse said if no pus n swelling it shd b fine.

Is this normal at all? Nose is getting really tight since yesterday and itchy.
Pls advise :(


pimple? if infection, shld be swollen and pus forming...
i noticed during the first 6 mths, if u dun rest enuff, dun eat right etc, being 'heaty', your implant areas tend to become puffy and reddish... anyone encountered that?

like not enuff sleep will be puffy, but the implant areas even more exaggerated


Hi aadvark,

it doesnt seem to be a pimple. just redness around the nose tip.
i have just consulted a local ps doc.. seems like its some kinda inflammatory/infection thou there was no pus. there was slight swelling at the tip as well.

it could lead to extrusion. gotta keep monitoring my nose now if the redness gets worst then gotta do something about it. sigh, very sad.

do you think redness is normal? as n do others encounter redness as well for rhino?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests