Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
_niNg`-
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed, 02 Sep 2009

Postby _niNg`- » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:40 am

I'm not that sure too LOL.
What kind of implants are there?
Silicon? I saw him sharpening the shape of a rubber thing with a small knife.

cherrybomb wrote:
jess89 wrote:maybe u can try my surgeon? But im not too sure of the charges since its a revision.

_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

I've emailed Dr. Puttisak and he agreed to redo for me but I'm having some doubts because I don't want the same thing to happen again...

Should I change a doctor or try him again?

he's nice lah.. but if he don't do my nose and eyes well, no point.

I intend to do my chin and alar too.
Any advice?



hi ning

What type of implant did Dr puttisak use for your rhinoplasty?

_niNg`-
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed, 02 Sep 2009

Postby _niNg`- » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:43 am

But it's quite obvious that the right is more stretched or I would say, the cut is deeper?

Will post a pic in due time when I'm home. currently at work.

kensan wrote:
_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

Any advice?


I did my double eyelids with Dr Nara, its now into the 10th month. Well, my left is slightly thicker than the right. But its get slimmer and catching up with the right as time passed. Be patience, eyelids surgery may require a full year before reaches the final shape.

cherrybomb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 02 Apr 2010

Postby cherrybomb » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:05 am

_niNg`- wrote:I'm not that sure too LOL.
What kind of implants are there?
Silicon? I saw him sharpening the shape of a rubber thing with a small knife.

cherrybomb wrote:
jess89 wrote:maybe u can try my surgeon? But im not too sure of the charges since its a revision.

_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

I've emailed Dr. Puttisak and he agreed to redo for me but I'm having some doubts because I don't want the same thing to happen again...

Should I change a doctor or try him again?

he's nice lah.. but if he don't do my nose and eyes well, no point.

I intend to do my chin and alar too.
Any advice?



hi ning

What type of implant did Dr puttisak use for your rhinoplasty?




Would you be so kind to email me pictures of before and after of your rhinoplasty? pls, thanks! Im abit nervous about it, are you satisfied? is it un-natural or natural? How long before you could go out to shop?

Sorry for all the qns! pls advise though.

sunnykath@yahoo.com.sg

rin777
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri, 29 Jan 2010

Re: 3 more days!

Postby rin777 » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 1:52 pm

cherrybomb wrote:
rin777 wrote:
ats_syd wrote:
cherrybomb wrote:gosh!

3 more days to a new nose.

Scary and exciting at the same time.

btw anyone done B.A with Dr puttisak/Nara, any information or review to share? im not looking to be pamela anderson just a little something there.

Ive seen some B.A done for some people and it looks too high up like to their neck. are B.A like that for dr putt / nara?


I can guarantee you any boob jobs will look fake and high up for at least few months , even by the best surgoens in the world. This is especially true for those who doesn't have much to begin with , like if you are a A-cup going to C/D cup.

I have seen too many boob jobs from my friends, they all look fake for few months , this is because there were still a lot of swelling internally ,the implants will and gradually drop to a more natural position when the muscles around the chest is healed and relaxed, this will only happen around the 3 month mark.


omg! then do you know if saline or silicon is better?
i've heard of fat transference from the thigh to the boobs,
the japanese are doing it at only 3k+sgd
have you heard of those?



yeahp heard of it but also heard that fats transfer are not very successful because our body might reject some of the fats and tt those fats would lead to hardening which can become lump or lumps. heard of few cases of such.


Dr Nara's pics for implants are so tight like its seems like those are gonna explode in your face by just touching them. How long can an implant stay in our body? do we have to change it after some years?


exactly! but why are the fat transference procedures costing more..
i am so tempted because i'm fleshy on the bottom

oj1709
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 31 Jan 2010

Postby oj1709 » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:54 pm

Hi aadvark, do you know of any surgeons in Thailand that offer forehead augmentation surgery as am considering getting it done. Also, have you heard of the surgeon Dr.Ronachai Komthong? he runs the Naravee aesthetic centre i can't find any information on him from a patient perspective.

Velique
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 23 Nov 2009

Rhino at Nara

Postby Velique » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:03 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i just did my nose(rhinoplasty/alar) @ Nara's clinic. It is the 3rd day after op and i didn't have any severe swelling. However, when i tilt my head from side to side, i could somehow 'feel' the implant moving. Is this normal? And also, it hurts when i touch the bridge. Anyone did their nose and had experienced this before? Please advise. TIA

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 3:59 pm

oj1709 wrote:Hi aadvark, do you know of any surgeons in Thailand that offer forehead augmentation surgery as am considering getting it done. Also, have you heard of the surgeon Dr.Ronachai Komthong? he runs the Naravee aesthetic centre i can't find any information on him from a patient perspective.


i heard of naravee, but think i only came across 2 forummers' accts of the clinic, so I'm not too sure. Their reviews were positive though. I spoke to Yanhee and Tokai b4, both have said they do forehead augmentation. Yanhee says it uses silicon while Dr Pat (Tokai) says he uses bone cement, but i really advise against going to bangkok at the moment.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Honeywords
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 12 Apr 2010

Sinecch

Postby Honeywords » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 6:34 pm

Hi may i know where do i get sinecch?

janesimnila
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 14 Mar 2010

Re: Rhino at Nara

Postby janesimnila » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:16 pm

Velique wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i just did my nose(rhinoplasty/alar) @ Nara's clinic. It is the 3rd day after op and i didn't have any severe swelling. However, when i tilt my head from side to side, i could somehow 'feel' the implant moving. Is this normal? And also, it hurts when i touch the bridge. Anyone did their nose and had experienced this before? Please advise. TIA
hi dear would it be okay if u shared ur pics as I'm gg yo do my nose by dr Nara soon :)

Velique
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 23 Nov 2009

Re: Rhino at Nara

Postby Velique » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:46 pm

janesimnila wrote:
Velique wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i just did my nose(rhinoplasty/alar) @ Nara's clinic. It is the 3rd day after op and i didn't have any severe swelling. However, when i tilt my head from side to side, i could somehow 'feel' the implant moving. Is this normal? And also, it hurts when i touch the bridge. Anyone did their nose and had experienced this before? Please advise. TIA
hi dear would it be okay if u shared ur pics as I'm gg yo do my nose by dr Nara soon :)


Hey i'll be removing my stiches this thu. Will update you then

gwenmel0n
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Contact:

Postby gwenmel0n » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 1:09 am

hi all,
whats the difference between alarplasty and nose reduction?
and in Hatyai, which doc does it? since Nara and Dr Putt doesnt do both..
and the cost too...
anyone with b4 aft pics of nose reduction ?

popcookies
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 08 Dec 2009

Re: Sinecch

Postby popcookies » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 3:07 am

Honeywords wrote:Hi may i know where do i get sinecch?


Hi Honeywords

you can get it from Rachel, her no is 9637 1571. I just got mine. Going to Nara for Lipo in May. :)

Anyway, does anyone knows how long does it usually takes for the swelling for chin implant to subside? Also, if i going to Dr Nara, is the incision done inside the mouth or at the chin area?

hilna_nguyen
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 28 Apr 2010
Location: Vietnam

Postby hilna_nguyen » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 4:03 am

aadvark wrote:
a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Eyelids (cutting & stitching) - 6000 baht (edited)
Nose implant - 8000 baht
chin implant - 8000 baht (edited)
alarplasty - 2000 baht
eyebag removal - 6000 baht
lipo (per area) - 10000 baht (edited)
breast augmentation - 43000 baht (edited)
dimples (per) - 2000 baht (edited)

[8000 baht ~ SGD380, 6000 baht ~ SGD280, 2000 baht ~ SGD95]


would you show me the price of Chin Reshaving Genioplasty?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 9:00 am

During the 3rd to 8th month, especially if not enough sleep or water retention my left eyelid would swell more. But now it is getting alot better as days passed even though still abit thicker than my right.

As compare to my old photo, my look has changed at least 30 to 40% after undergoing eye and nose surgeries. Some friends commented that I look a little bit "angmo" now. Definately worth the effort and money.

_niNg`- wrote:But it's quite obvious that the right is more stretched or I would say, the cut is deeper?

Will post a pic in due time when I'm home. currently at work.

kensan wrote:
_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

Any advice?


I did my double eyelids with Dr Nara, its now into the 10th month. Well, my left is slightly thicker than the right. But its get slimmer and catching up with the right as time passed. Be patience, eyelids surgery may require a full year before reaches the final shape.

apple_33
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 28 Apr 2010

Liposuction & Blepharoplasty in Hatyai

Postby apple_33 » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 9:06 am

Hi all!

I will be going to Hatyai for abdomen and love handles liposuction and upper and lower eyelid surgery. I have only been able to get an appointment with Dr. Puttisak and Dr. Chirayut. I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Nara but the first available booking that I can get is in August! I have a few questions, if anyone can help me out: -

Does anyone have an appointment slot with Dr. Nara around 17th/18th of May that they will not be going to?
Has anyone done lipo and/or eyelid surgery with Dr. Puttisak or Dr. Chirayut? How was your experience? Is anyone better than the other? Help!
Both of the above mentioned doctors do not do vaser and they both said in their emails that 'true lipo' is the only procedure they do and it will be a painful recover (gulp). How bad can it be? Did anyone get an infection or anything of the sort?

Lots of questions, I know! But would appreciate anyone's suggestion/opinion.

Thanks!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests