Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 4:39 am
Location: Singapore

Post by aadvark » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:54 pm

boii18 wrote:omg, dr nara perform cheekbone reductions?

i think bkk pharmaices dont care about drugs. i asked once for a narcotic sleeping pill, xanax.

i think u can try the pharmacy at pratunam market. its a proper stall, with a sliding door, ask them for the prescription drug of your desire.

otherwise, near on-nut bts there is a pharmacy too along the road-side. ask locals for it. its very near to tokai clinic

there's also one at amari plaza near chidlom i think 2nd floor.
i think nara does cheek implants, rather than cheek reductions
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:33 am

chin

Post by fifipek » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:39 pm

those who did chin implant pls tell me which is better intra mouth incision or outer incision ? which is more painful?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 4:39 am
Location: Singapore

Re: chin

Post by aadvark » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 3:55 am

fifipek wrote:those who did chin implant pls tell me which is better intra mouth incision or outer incision ? which is more painful?
i done both ways b4, cos i revised later on. intra is much more painful, but no scarring. external is less painful, but left me with a hypertrophic scar which i will need to remove.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:33 am

Re: chin

Post by fifipek » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:01 am

aadvark wrote:
fifipek wrote:those who did chin implant pls tell me which is better intra mouth incision or outer incision ? which is more painful?
i done both ways b4, cos i revised later on. intra is much more painful, but no scarring. external is less painful, but left me with a hypertrophic scar which i will need to remove.
hi aadvark thanks for your reply. intra mouth pain will last how long? eating n talking problem? hypertrophic scar is flat n one straight line below chin?

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:33 am

chin

Post by fifipek » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:29 am

hi addvark,
i found out what is hypertrophic scars already so u dont nedd repky me mgs. hope by using kelo-cote scar gel will help.

twinkle_kl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 5:23 pm

Feb 2010 to Dr Nara

Post by twinkle_kl » Thu, 28 Jan 2010 5:56 pm

Well I'm a female newbie from KL and wouldn't mind travel companions to Dr Nara for Rhinoplasty this coming February 2010. Just lemme know if you're interested.

gwenmel0n
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by gwenmel0n » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:54 am

hi im singaporean f, would be goin to dr nara for nose job this march 2010. anyone else gg too? msn me pls ! x_gwenn@hotmail.com

rin777
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 4:37 pm

Post by rin777 » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 4:40 pm

hey, does anybody know
dr nara's email?
or does anyone know which clinic in thailand is good for lipo suction?

am thinking of getting the inner thighs and butt done..

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:33 am

lipo

Post by fifipek » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 6:14 pm

rin777 wrote:hey, does anybody know
dr nara's email?
or does anyone know which clinic in thailand is good for lipo suction?

am thinking of getting the inner thighs and butt done..
refer to page u will get dr nara email n website

kelsen83
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:02 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by kelsen83 » Sat, 30 Jan 2010 4:55 am

Hey peeps!

Am in BKK now and it's day 4 after my rhinoplasty n eye bag removal surgery. Got these done at Yanhee International Hospital by the HOD of PS, Dr Greechart.

Break down of surgery costs:
Rhinoplasty USD540
Hump reduction USD400
Lower blepharoplasty USD540

Anyways, just wanna share tt it's been an awesome experience and i can't be happier with the results. =)

N to all who are considering getting PS done, give Yanhee Hospital a thought. Good luck!!

Fatboy Slum
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 9:37 am

Post by Fatboy Slum » Sat, 30 Jan 2010 9:45 am

Hello frens im Fatboy slum here.I have saved up to 5k to go for liposucion on my chest(both areas),tummy and lovehandles.Is this amount enough because im afraid the hospital charges,anesticia,surgery room,compressment garment.stay in thailand(dun know how many days) will exceed the amount.what if they dun let me return to Singapore?so can anyone advise me on these costs.I want to live a new life.Thank you.

rin777
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 4:37 pm

Re: lipo

Post by rin777 » Sat, 30 Jan 2010 4:57 pm

fifipek wrote:
rin777 wrote:hey, does anybody know
dr nara's email?
or does anyone know which clinic in thailand is good for lipo suction?

am thinking of getting the inner thighs and butt done..
refer to page u will get dr nara email n website
page 1? i've written in to that email but no replies..

is dr arthur good? he has a clinic in singapore.
so am contemplating between him and dr nara..

Princessblue
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Princessblue » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 3:55 am

Hi girls,

Normally how you fly to Hatyai? Taking Tiger?

If so, does Tiger "still" having those last min cancellation or changes issue like some forums describe?

I already paid the deposit to my ops. I don't want Tiger to play with my flight. Furthermore my sister is working thus her leave couldn't be anyhow change.

gwenmel0n
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by gwenmel0n » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 4:01 pm

Hi, how long u stay in bkk? and how to go to yanhee hospital from the bkk airport? is 1.5k sgd enough for the procedure alarplasty and rhinoplasty? and how much will the hotel ard there cost? pls advice(:
kelsen83 wrote:Hey peeps!

Am in BKK now and it's day 4 after my rhinoplasty n eye bag removal surgery. Got these done at Yanhee International Hospital by the HOD of PS, Dr Greechart.

Break down of surgery costs:
Rhinoplasty USD540
Hump reduction USD400
Lower blepharoplasty USD540

Anyways, just wanna share tt it's been an awesome experience and i can't be happier with the results. =)

N to all who are considering getting PS done, give Yanhee Hospital a thought. Good luck!!

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:33 am

Re: lipo

Post by fifipek » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 6:34 pm

rin777 wrote:
fifipek wrote:
rin777 wrote:hey, does anybody know
dr nara's email?
or does anyone know which clinic in thailand is good for lipo suction?

am thinking of getting the inner thighs and butt done..
refer to page u will get dr nara email n website
page 1? i've written in to that email but no replies..

is dr arthur good? he has a clinic in singapore.
so am contemplating between him and dr nara..
dr nara takes long time to reply.... u can read the forum on reviews abt nara n arthur lipo....

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests