Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
shal0m
Regular
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu, 19 Jul 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby shal0m » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 8:58 pm

really tempted to go for tip refinement...since lazy is so happy with it...

hi lazy...pls share pix when u'r feeling better! speedy recovery!

btw, tokai's weblink seemed to be lost with the corrupted data, can anyone pls paste it on the forum again?
Shal0m

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 9:01 pm

http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/cosme ... fault.html

i cant make up my mind to do at nara or tokai! :???:

Lazy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 02 Feb 2007

Postby Lazy » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 9:54 pm

hey shalom,

i will def post up pic . Swelling has gone down a bit but since mine is open rhino, still has the wound and stitches. It's already 5 days post op so I wonder how long more it would take for the wound to completely heal.

I would post up the pics after the stitches has dissolved and the wound has healed. Thay way, my new nose would be cleaner and clearer :) I cant wait.

Anyone can advise if there is anything to speed up wound recovery? I dont want to go out with the wound looking so obvious under my nose :(

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:06 am

momoko wrote:http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/cosmetic_surgery_thailand/default.html

i cant make up my mind to do at nara or tokai! :???:


depends on what you wanna do, and how many procedures u wanna do...
i wld still recommend Nara first and tokai for procedures that Nara doesn't do, simply based on level of satisfaction that Nara has garnered so far
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:11 am

shal0m wrote:really tempted to go for tip refinement...since lazy is so happy with it...

hi lazy...pls share pix when u'r feeling better! speedy recovery!

btw, tokai's weblink seemed to be lost with the corrupted data, can anyone pls paste it on the forum again?


i've asked Dr Pat b4 via email, he says if wanna do tip refinement, have to redo the entire implant as well
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: compare nose jobs

Postby aadvark » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:17 am

shal0m wrote:hey everyone...here r some pix of me- comparing jb nose job (4 mths post-op) & nara nose job (1 week post-op)

nose bridge was too high for me after jb nose job, as i don't have a prominent forehead, so i look weird with a nose higher than my forehead. a nice bridge should start around level of eyes, in order to look natural, as u can tell from nara's nose job. it's been 3 weeks now, and it's looking even better..but my camera's spoilt since last week, can only take more recent pix when it's repaired.

ImageImage
ImageImage


hmmm, your Nara's 1 week post op looks like JB's 4 mth post op, so will shrink further, hope you get the nose you want! :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:26 am

just removed my alar stitches this evening, hope it heals well
will remove the lipo stitches on sat

brusing still around my face all the way down to neck, the yellowish type of bruising, and some darker blue black dots around my face, i hope i recover soon! more pineapples!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

adonz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon, 17 Oct 2005

Postby adonz » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:40 am

aadvark wrote:just removed my alar stitches this evening, hope it heals well
will remove the lipo stitches on sat

brusing still around my face all the way down to neck, the yellowish type of bruising, and some darker blue black dots around my face, i hope i recover soon! more pineapples!


there's stitches for lipo? roughly how big?

i did lipo for my outer thighs 2 yrs ago n there wasn't any stitches...

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:46 pm

adonz wrote:there's stitches for lipo? roughly how big?

i did lipo for my outer thighs 2 yrs ago n there wasn't any stitches...


hmm how come ur lipo has no stitches?
i did lipo on arms i had stitches too. but they were small.

jas_
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed, 26 Dec 2007

Postby jas_ » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 8:39 pm

thanks to aadvark's recommendations!

I'm planning to head down to nara next year 2008 mid-May!
anyone keen to go down with me?
Last edited by jas_ on Fri, 28 Dec 2007 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 8:44 pm

Shalom, ur tip definitely looks better, lower and even ur former nose doesnt look so bad => Hugs

I like ur high bridge..

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Re: compare nose jobs

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:02 pm

aadvark wrote:
shal0m wrote:hey everyone...here r some pix of me- comparing jb nose job (4 mths post-op) & nara nose job (1 week post-op)

nose bridge was too high for me after jb nose job, as i don't have a prominent forehead, so i look weird with a nose higher than my forehead. a nice bridge should start around level of eyes, in order to look natural, as u can tell from nara's nose job. it's been 3 weeks now, and it's looking even better..but my camera's spoilt since last week, can only take more recent pix when it's repaired.

ImageImage
ImageImage


hmmm, your Nara's 1 week post op looks like JB's 4 mth post op, so will shrink further, hope you get the nose you want! :D


I love the natural curve. Can't wait for my turn! Oh btw, I'm gonna post my nose to you guys and gimme ur opinions on the post. :)

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:10 pm

This is the side and front profile of my nose. As you can see, side profile is alright. I do have some bridge but just wanna make it higher lol.Only problem is the width of my nose. It's large. It's extends so much more than where my eyes start. So I'm going for alar as well.

However... need opnions from you guys. Do you reckon my tip is ultra bulbous? Like will an L impant actually helps it? I know its not meant to do that but well.. heheh... just wondering. And also one more question, is the tip of my nose too low?

Image

bumperkiss2
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby bumperkiss2 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:42 pm

Oh wait.. i forgot to ask one question..

To Aadvark and the rest who have been to HDY, do you guys know anywhere round the corner where I can go to and have my teeth bleached/whitened? Is it safe to do so while recovering?

Thanks a mil! :)

adonz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon, 17 Oct 2005

Postby adonz » Sat, 29 Dec 2007 1:01 am

momoko wrote:
adonz wrote:there's stitches for lipo? roughly how big?

i did lipo for my outer thighs 2 yrs ago n there wasn't any stitches...


hmm how come ur lipo has no stitches?
i did lipo on arms i had stitches too. but they were small.


stitches as in the doc sewed up the wound?

my lipo on my thighs was basically a few red spots.. cos tatz where the syringe poked in to draw the fats out... but no stitches..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest