Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
want2bepretty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 27 Nov 2009
Location: malaysia

Postby want2bepretty » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:01 pm

Hi,

I'm going to yanhee hospital 28th march . will get a impant and alarplaty under Dr. greechart . any advise? anyone wanna go together?

Thanks for reply=)
----Love to be beauty----

want2bepretty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 27 Nov 2009
Location: malaysia

Postby want2bepretty » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:54 pm

Annakilly wrote:
keetoi wrote:Hi I am new here and I have a question.

I did rhinoplasty and alar plasty at Tokai Clinic 11 days ago. Now I can still see the scar at both sides of the nose and I am worried.

How long does it take for the scar to subside? Is it ok to put on concealer?

Please help!


Hey keetoi,

I put on concealer about 8 days after my alar surgery, so i guess it should be fine to do so. I did my alar at yanhee and till this day there is still a lil scar there. It takes roughly 3 months for the scar to subside, but just in case it doesn't, you can go for chemical peeling or dermabrasion to lighten the scar :)
Oh aloe vera gel helps too, there are many shops which sells aloe vera gel cheaper then gaurdian and watsons if you wanna save some money. I've seen some at parkway parade and peninsula plaza before!

Recover well babe!



hi , i'll be going yanhee on march for implant and alar also . dr .greechart will be doing for me . read that u got the scar after alarplasty ...is kinda put me off for doing alar=( can u show me ur photos pls? and which doctor did for u ? how long is ur recovery time?

pls pls pls reply..will be so appreciate for it.
Last edited by want2bepretty on Wed, 16 Dec 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
----Love to be beauty----

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 1:04 am

want2bepretty wrote:
Annakilly wrote:
keetoi wrote:Hi I am new here and I have a question.

I did rhinoplasty and alar plasty at Tokai Clinic 11 days ago. Now I can still see the scar at both sides of the nose and I am worried.

How long does it take for the scar to subside? Is it ok to put on concealer?

Please help!


Hey keetoi,

I put on concealer about 8 days after my alar surgery, so i guess it should be fine to do so. I did my alar at yanhee and till this day there is still a lil scar there. It takes roughly 3 months for the scar to subside, but just in case it doesn't, you can go for chemical peeling or dermabrasion to lighten the scar :)
Oh aloe vera gel helps too, there are many shops which sells aloe vera gel cheaper then gaurdian and watsons if you wanna save some money. I've seen some at parkway parade and peninsula plaza before!

Recover well babe!



hi , i'll be going yanhee on march for implant and alar also . dr .greechart will be doing for me . read that u got the scar after alarplasty ...is kinda put me off for doing alar=( can u show me ur photos pls? and which doctor did for u ? how long is ur recovery time?

pls pls pls reply..will be so appreciate for it.

my email is xxx@hotmail.com


u might wanna edit this post to remove your email... anyone who googles ur email will be brought to this page in future.

Anyone who quotes your post will reflect your email too. trust me, had to ask ppl in the thread to help me edit out my email from their posts... :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

want2bepretty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 27 Nov 2009
Location: malaysia

Postby want2bepretty » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 2:11 am

aadvark wrote:
want2bepretty wrote:
Annakilly wrote:
keetoi wrote:Hi I am new here and I have a question.

I did rhinoplasty and alar plasty at Tokai Clinic 11 days ago. Now I can still see the scar at both sides of the nose and I am worried.

How long does it take for the scar to subside? Is it ok to put on concealer?

Please help!


Hey keetoi,

I put on concealer about 8 days after my alar surgery, so i guess it should be fine to do so. I did my alar at yanhee and till this day there is still a lil scar there. It takes roughly 3 months for the scar to subside, but just in case it doesn't, you can go for chemical peeling or dermabrasion to lighten the scar :)
Oh aloe vera gel helps too, there are many shops which sells aloe vera gel cheaper then gaurdian and watsons if you wanna save some money. I've seen some at parkway parade and peninsula plaza before!

Recover well babe!



hi , i'll be going yanhee on march for implant and alar also . dr .greechart will be doing for me . read that u got the scar after alarplasty ...is kinda put me off for doing alar=( can u show me ur photos pls? and which doctor did for u ? how long is ur recovery time?

pls pls pls reply..will be so appreciate for it.


u might wanna edit this post to remove your email... anyone who googles ur email will be brought to this page in future.

Anyone who quotes your post will reflect your email too. trust me, had to ask ppl in the thread to help me edit out my email from their posts... :P


omg, pls help me..
so how am i going to delete those post?
----Love to be beauty----

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 2:49 pm

missugly wrote:
boii18 wrote:hi im going to bangkok for botox on jan 12 to 15. anyone want to tag along? its only $105 by jetstar. sale ends tmr.!


I will be in BKK from 14-18 January. :twisted:

Let's discuss when we meet-up in Taipei.. :D


hey missugly i would be in bangkok on a different date now, 19-20 jan as its cheapest.. sorry can't accompany you!

missy-me
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 04 Dec 2009

Postby missy-me » Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:00 am

shan1984 wrote:hi.. i avoid eating seafoods n eggs and those spicy n oily foods for e first week after rhino. today i juz went to remove my stitches and my job feels a lil pain as well but not 3 times a day. onli will feel pain when i apply pressure on the bridge or the tip. Tip still feel abit numb n gt slight redness.
How many days already for ur rhino?

missy-me wrote:for those who did rhino, did u guys avoid any food?
also, my nose feels a lil pain, like a jab or something, suddenly for ard a few seconds each time. ard 3 times a day. is it normal??
please advise..... im quite worried.


thanks shan.
my rhino alrdy 14 days exactly.
i emailed dr nara and asked him about the pain im feeling on my nose. he said is very normal.
i think that removing stitches is the most painful part of the whole rhinoplasty process. :shock:

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:27 pm

im back! with a new nose double eyelid + epi. love my nose.. hehehe..

oh yah.. y nobody mentioned removing stich is painful!!! :lol:

Ebony
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009
Location: singapore

Postby Ebony » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 2:53 pm

Greenies wrote:im back! with a new nose double eyelid + epi. love my nose.. hehehe..

oh yah.. y nobody mentioned removing stich is painful!!! :lol:


Hi Greenies, where did u do ur nose? :D

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 3:04 pm

Greenies wrote:im back! with a new nose double eyelid + epi. love my nose.. hehehe..

oh yah.. y nobody mentioned removing stich is painful!!! :lol:


Long way to recovery for your eyes ... mine more than 5 months but still not fully settle yet.

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 4:50 pm

Ebony.. i did all with nara.. :)

Kensan.. i saw ur pic 5.5mths heal very nicely liao.. u did double eyelid + epi oso with nara?

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009
Location: singapore

Postby angelfern » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 6:24 pm

Greenies wrote:im back! with a new nose double eyelid + epi. love my nose.. hehehe..

oh yah.. y nobody mentioned removing stich is painful!!! :lol:



Hey, welcome back, sounds so cheerful & chirpy!
any stories to share?

We've just received the sineech from makemeheal yesterday, great, don't have to trouble rachel.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 6:42 pm

Hey babe

i didn't had epi but i did my alar, chin and breast implant with nara. I don't know anythin about epi but i had friends who did eyelid ops and their's look very very disastrous for the first few months. Now trust me they are beautiful!!!

I am sure you must be scared and frustrated now. Depression sure sets in. You know, we are what we feel and think sometimes. I am not saying that once you think you're ok means that you'll be ok but i think with a positive and optimistic mind, i am sure things will be better.

I seen your photos, i dunno why many thinks that it's so bad cuz to me i think it's just the post op. seriously when my friend did her eyes at yanhee i was with her. Her eyes looked so disgusting. Once again i have got not experience with epi but i just want to tell you to jia you from the bottom of my heart.

Don't give up yet. some ppl heal slower. give it time to heal.

Jia you jia you...

changeinme wrote:
lushes wrote:[quote="changeinme]

Thanks changeinme for ur advice and and knowledge..Unfortunately for me my epi scar is different from yours , its way deeper :( , and it didnt improve a single bit :( .. I couldnt care bout the scarring less , cuz theres always laser but its the epi fold that nara cut on me im worried about .... its totally uneven and whats worst its unrevisional ? My left eye was cut way too deep , the epi was way too sharp at the edge while my right one lost the Z shape and was oval .. but i quite like it that way ... i couldnt help feeling sad for myself . Went to the doctor just now , he said that my scar is deep too ... ask me to pray hard this few weeks that it might heal , or i have to go to a plastic surgeon again :( Looking back I really missed my eyes now ...and christmas is coming[/quote]

Looks like we're in the same boat. I am thinking of going to Taiwan or Korea for revision in 6 months if my eye shape doesn't change or improve. Yea you can't get the epicanthal fold back but epicanthoplasty can be revised afterall its kinda like pulling your skin in different directions to modify the inner corner of the eye. I've researched a lot since I went through the same situation with the epi. I think Nara's epi skills are either a hit or miss. I haven't heard anyone who's satisfied with the epi at this stage. Trust me my epi scars was the exact same as yours. I can see the Z-plasty scar. The photo quality ain't that good but trust me look at the same spot where your depressed scar is and imagine that being as deep as yours cos the stitch was sitting there. It went away. It's kinda lumpy when I touch it now. Instead of it staying depressed it became a bit raised. I think it's just swelling around your eye area. Hell I even had bloody scabs. Did you experience that?

Look at this link. Not for faint hearted. http://www.realself.com/files/P10002372-39544.jpg
That was me with my eyes closed after 6 days. I wanted to die. Cried really hard too. My family has been really supportive so that helps. Everyone here was supportive and it kinda helped me a little. I think I'm developing obsessive compulsive disorder with my eyes. I still regret doing the procedure. My epi's not sharp at all. One side squarish one side semi-sharp. It's still like this now. My left eye also looks way bigger than the right. It's not that bad when you only look at the eyes but when you look at my face they look like 2 different eyes. One's big and other ones smaller. Nara might've overcorrected my left eye and opened it more which is now making me look like I have slight ptosis on my right.

BTW whats that piece of meat there? I'm confused. Was it there before?

Yea christmas and my birthday on NYE. I never had this problem with my first surgery you know. I was out and about in 2 weeks.[/quote]

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 6:52 pm

aadvark, check with you huh...

Did my chin implant on 31st oct this year. About less than 2 months. will my chin become sharper as the implant settles in? Is it still early to judge the final look now? Nara;s stitching skill so good and fine.

Thanks in advance

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 6:58 pm

hi angel, good to have sineech ready. my surgery went well just tht the anaestetic didnt work on me. think i took too much painkillers in the past for my knee injury n tonsilitis, like sort of immune liao. lie there 4hrs wide awake n chat with nara while he cut my face. i think i talked too much when he was doing my nose tht he told me to stop talking coz he need to concentrate. :lol:

most painful part is my right eye epi coz its the smaller eye. my 2 eyes got diff shape n size. the rest of the pain is bearable. my nose swell mostly on 2nd n 3rd day after tht deswell mostly by the time i come back. eyes swell n bruise only on the double eyelid part. now deswell alot liao. weird thing is yesterday i came back i feel ok den this morning wake up i got some bruise at lower outer corner of my right eye. today day 6 liao still will get bruise de huh??

anyway.. first day at nara saw a 64yr old woman doing eyelift. very motivating lor.. her friends recommended her there. i saw her friends too. mid age and their ps look very natural.

the nite before i came back, went for checkup with nara n saw 2 ladies there doing lipo n eyelift. the ladies said their doctor friend did eye n nose with nara n recommended them there. they are both doctors also lor!! :o :P

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 7:11 pm

lushes n changeinme, pls hold on there and be strong k. when nara did my epi he keep on tell me need to give it more time to heal n be patient. he said epi definately will have scar just tht it will fade slowly over time. ning told me the same thing also.

i look at my eyes now they are not 100% same but i hope as time goes they will heal nicely to be more similar.i have 2 very different eyes to begin with. 1 longer n smaller den the other 1 shorter n rounder. im telling myself not to look too much into the mirror n scrutinize my face. pls be optimistic n look at the bright side k. maybe it wasnt as bad as u thought. jia you!!! we will become pretty de!! :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mio2 and 1 guest