Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Postby angelfern » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:24 am

Hi sasa,

Thanks, i've started my jogging already. Hope to lose at least 5 kg before i embark on the lipo.

Sigh, i know it makes sense to just go to one doctor, however, i'm being kiasu & greedy. If I don't go to Nara to remove the excess first, it will cost much more to do revisions at arthur.

Ok, i've worked out the sums, don't faint.
This include the pre & post meds, 2 pkts sineech, scar cream, 2 separate piece of compression garment for arms & lower body, air tix for 2, hotel or clinic room for about 7 days.

a) 1 package with arthur, 16 parts (3 sessions) = $11294.29

b) 2 package with arthur (6 sessions) = $22588.58

c) 1 trip with nara (6 parts) & 1 package with arthur = $15398.97

d) 2 trips with nara (10 parts) & 1 package with arthur = $18154.86

I'm going to do it slowly like once a year, anyway, no hurry. From what i see, usually people go to nara or SG Vaser, results not satisfied then go to arthur for revision, so i work the other way round, kiasu, plan to go nara first to remove excess then to arthur to complete the rest.

My point is nara don't do microlipo so if i don't go to him first, then when i'm not happy with arthur's results, i've to either go back to him for revision or SG Vaser which will definitely cost more, logical? haha

Very guilty that i've to spend so much.

I've already asked envyme about her arms & she asked me to check with u too!
I was telling her next time you, me , envyme & huskyjude can meet up for kopi & chat till the cows come home.:)
By the way, where is she? been out of town? didn't hear from her, so quiet.

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Postby EnvyMe » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:11 pm

HELLLOOO!! Angel, so fast miss me sia. haha. Sorry sorry, been real busy! So many wedding dinners and baby 1st month. Pocket very big hole.

Lol.

I'm definitely back to square one. Lipo like never lipo. so shag and depress.

I also must go start jogging!

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Postby sasa05_ » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:58 pm

To shan1984 and those who had rhino done recently.

I was at the doc for an appt earlier on and while waiting picked up a magazine.
There is an article about PS.
The docs who gave answers are all Singapore docs including Martin Wong.
I just did a quick typing in into my hp, hope this will assure you people here with bruising, swelling, soreness post op.

For rhinoplasty.
Swelling will peak at 2 days, soreness up to 8 weeks.
Results shows in 3 - 6 mths.

So patience ya? :D
btw: the magaize is SHAPE - Sept 05 :)

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Postby angelfern » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 1:03 pm

yes, yes, i miss u all.

We should form a support group for post lipo, can meet up for walks, coffee, motivate each other etc
or else no one to keep an eye, sure put everything back, sigh, pathetic, later cry also no use liao.

huskyjude should be in Hatyai now, wonder how is she.

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Postby sasa05_ » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 1:06 pm

Angel,

Wah!!! I see the sums I want faint.
I don't have such money so can't plan for such itinerary! :P

But if you decide to go Dr Nara 1st, is Dr Arthur willing to do revisions for you? I mean you cant be telling him you never do before mah ya?
And if you have break of 1 year in btw, you'll need to have very good self control if not it'll be back to square 1 even before the revision

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Postby angelfern » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 1:47 pm

Arthur will probably ask me to lose weight till M size i think. If u see his pics, the lipo virgins so to speak, are those medium size then can get good results.

There's another group who had lipo at nara or SG vaser or done elsewhere, results also look good because the bulk is already removed previously. So all of u have no problem, next time (touch wood), if u want to do revision at arthur, your results will also be nice.

however, they already said my size have to do 2 rounds, so in order to help me save $, they advised me to lose weight first, yes, i'll try my best to do it but as my arms & lower tummy are very huge, i've no confidence that they can remove all at one time.

So must plan first mah, don't want to make the wrong move. i think until my white hair comes out already, sigh, to ask me to lose 10kg to be M size also seems very daunting to me. To lose 5 kg in 6 months time maybe achievable but 10kg is very tough.

then if i don't go nara first, next time go arthur again for revision, worse, more ex.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 1:56 pm

i dont get it why everyone going to dr arthur, is it because he has a finer liposuction technique ( i.e. liposculpture ) which nara doesn't.?

cos' dr arthur is really just an ordinary GP who went for a few short courses in these procedures. he is not a plastic surgeon.

and since he always seems to like to attack full-fledge plsatic surgeons, i think he is not quite ethical, yea?

and the withdrawing so much of fats in one session.. so horrible. like he keep experimenting to increase the benchmark. what if you so unlucky and die?

and since he not a plastic surgeon, u can end up with neuropathies, necrosis, hematomas, etc. since he is totally not familiar with human anatomy like a plastic surgeon

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Postby angelfern » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 2:07 pm

hmmm..
don't know what to say, we can discuss more if we get to meet up at taipei the following week. Will email u later my contact no. u're bringing laptop there?

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Postby Greenies » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 3:11 pm

angelfern wrote:Arthur will probably ask me to lose weight till M size i think. If u see his pics, the lipo virgins so to speak, are those medium size then can get good results.

There's another group who had lipo at nara or SG vaser or done elsewhere, results also look good because the bulk is already removed previously. So all of u have no problem, next time (touch wood), if u want to do revision at arthur, your results will also be nice.

however, they already said my size have to do 2 rounds, so in order to help me save $, they advised me to lose weight first, yes, i'll try my best to do it but as my arms & lower tummy are very huge, i've no confidence that they can remove all at one time.

So must plan first mah, don't want to make the wrong move. i think until my white hair comes out already, sigh, to ask me to lose 10kg to be M size also seems very daunting to me. To lose 5 kg in 6 months time maybe achievable but 10kg is very tough.

then if i don't go nara first, next time go arthur again for revision, worse, more ex.

angel u done any lipo so far? coz me thinking of doing oso but got to slim down first. i've put on 50% more weight over these few yrs.. uncontrollable.. :( im now XXXL size lor... sian...
can form a group tht meet up regularly go exercise? think got mind alike partners will be better to motivate each other.. i've never step into a gym the whole of my life before.. so paiseh to go... :oops:

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Postby angelfern » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 3:46 pm

Hi greenies,

Sure, we'll motivate each other. Will pm u gals once i'm back from the taiwan trip after christmas.

good luck for your nara's trip on sat. keep us posted!

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Postby shan1984 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 4:44 pm

i got some questions.. after Rhino, how long can i put on make up and wear glasses?? Now my bruise has become light yellow colour and my eyes swellin has gone done quite alot..
This sunday i am goin to remove stitches, any idea by e time i remove stitches will my bruising be gone and my nose wun be so round.. at least i look normal.
After Rhino, my nose look very shiny.. :?

mbk
Regular
Regular

Postby mbk » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 5:55 pm

AAAARDVAAARK!

I am back for my bi-yearly check up on our jaw implants :wink:

How are they? Symmetrical? Giving any problems?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Postby sasa05_ » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:15 pm

Shan,

Never do nose before, cant advise you on the make up part..

But as for your nose being shiny.
If i'm not wrong, it's due to the skin being stretched to accomodate your new nose.
When the elasticity settle down, it should get better.
Anyone, please correct me if i'm wrong. :)

I asked Dr Nara why he don't do tip.
He clenched his fist and pointed to his knuckles, if do tip, it'll be like this.
Like an extrusion, not natural so he don't do it.

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Postby Greenies » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:56 pm

thanks angel! Enjoy ur taiwan trip also. :D

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Postby shan1984 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:56 pm

Oh ok.. but thanks alot for the explanation, i think it makes sense.

:D
sasa05_ wrote:Shan,

Never do nose before, cant advise you on the make up part..

But as for your nose being shiny.
If i'm not wrong, it's due to the skin being stretched to accomodate your new nose.
When the elasticity settle down, it should get better.
Anyone, please correct me if i'm wrong. :)

I asked Dr Nara why he don't do tip.
He clenched his fist and pointed to his knuckles, if do tip, it'll be like this.
Like an extrusion, not natural so he don't do it.