Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
funkygirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun, 11 Oct 2009

Postby funkygirl » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:32 am

angelfern wrote:Hi lushes,

Don't worry, last time when i didn't know better, i froze a small towel in the fridge, then used as a cold compress DIRECTLY on my eyes. Has no problem, no side effects, so don't be stressed.

Now we know that our eyes cannot get wet, so maybe you can lay a plastic sheet on your eyes first then use the frozen towel on it if you do not have a eye mask. U can save the trouble by buying a cold & hot compress from Boots, 3 days of cold compress followed by another 2-3 days of hot compress.

Buy a roll of cling wrap, i find it very useful when i wrap around my thigh to bathe when i had a cut & stitches, totally waterproof compared to the waterproof plaster i bought from guardian, water still seep through.

Are you alone? take care & no more tears or u won't be pretty.:)
Be positive & think how beautiful & slim u'll be.


Hello angelfern! Mind if you could share your picture postop for double eyelid with us? Im gona do mine soon..hee

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009
Location: singapore

Postby angelfern » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:30 pm

haaa... noooo way, i'm shy. But i've done it a few times many years ago ( yeah.. long story)

Twice are by those beauty salons which kept advertising in the female magazines & once by a GP. Just went & paid money, didn't even discuss how high is the crease, no medicine to take except the GP who gave me some antibiotics & pain killer. Of course, now i know it's all illegal & dangerous in the present day..

There was no sineech, didn't know about pineapple can reduce swelling etc so didn't take any meds at all.

imagine my eyes were so swollen, i only took a week break from my school holidays so everyone knew i had done my eyes, so malu. imagine O level, A level, Uni. At that time, doing eyes was such a big deal so there's alot of gossip.:P

ha, i was very young, naive & gungho, in the past, there was no forum to do research & get tips, so really just go ahead without thinking, I didn't even know I should consult plastic surgeon to get good results.

Thank God I wasn't disfigured! It turned out ok for me. Nowadays, u're very lucky & people are more open minded now but we still have some others who are stick in the mud & are very biased against us who did PS. Got the nerve to call us plastic girls somemore, so insulting, very hurtful too.

what to do? avoid such negative people then.

diva_75
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 09 Dec 2009

SMARTLIPO IN JB

Postby diva_75 » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:34 pm

hi anyone have done smartlipo in jb underdr sharin...i seriously need comments. and was thinking to transfer fats to breast..as anyone done that before how it looks and how does it feels..does it last long

lushes
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun, 23 Aug 2009

Postby lushes » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:42 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi lushes,

Don't worry, last time when i didn't know better, i froze a small towel in the fridge, then used as a cold compress DIRECTLY on my eyes. Has no problem, no side effects, so don't be stressed.

Now we know that our eyes cannot get wet, so maybe you can lay a plastic sheet on your eyes first then use the frozen towel on it if you do not have a eye mask. U can save the trouble by buying a cold & hot compress from Boots, 3 days of cold compress followed by another 2-3 days of hot compress.

Buy a roll of cling wrap, i find it very useful when i wrap around my thigh to bathe when i had a cut & stitches, totally waterproof compared to the waterproof plaster i bought from guardian, water still seep through.

Are you alone? take care & no more tears or u won't be pretty.:)
Be positive & think how beautiful & slim u'll be.




angelfern,
Thank u for your advice ^6^ Now that i know it has no effects i can calm down now . I forgotten to mention i did epi at the same time , so the threads and swelling are really super fugly . i felt like i have been disfigured :( but its just me thinking too much i guess , its my first time after all , so i reall dont know what to expect . Did anyone did lipo and water (with hint of blood) keep coming out from the incision till the second day?? Seriously, make my bed sheet covered in blood and even when im walking , makes me look like i got miscarrige. worried :(

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009
Location: singapore

Postby angelfern » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 1:07 pm

The leaks from lipo incisions are normal too, maybe u can stick a sanitary pad under your garment to absorb them. Which area did u do?

If u watch those makeover shows, the girls will also get teary due to the swelling & fear etc, it's part of the process, well, at least, u're done. Just relax & recuperate well & enjoy the results.

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 1:07 pm

hi, anyone got spare box of sinecch to spare? i tried contacting rachel the seller but no response from her. im going on this sat. 3more days to go only. help!

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 1:12 pm

is her number 96371571?? i hope i didnt get the wrong num.... :oops:

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 1:23 pm

oh.. i managed to get her liao.. she call me back once i posted in here.. haha.. thanks

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009
Location: singapore

Postby angelfern » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 1:23 pm

Greenies,

Oh dear, did she go holiday or changed number?
coz my sis is going taiwan to do her eyes on 20 dec, the sineech from makemeheal may be late for shipping. We also intend to buy from her if we don't receive by next fri.

If really can't contact her, then the next best alternative is to purchase NatraBio Arnica Relief (contain arnica montana) at Vitakids in paragon, the level with children's playground or at Amber pharmacy in Singapore shopping Centre, recommended by Dr Arthur for lipo, take 1 tab, every 2 to 4 hrs, about 3 to 5 days before surgery.

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 2:11 pm

angelfern wrote:Greenies,

Oh dear, did she go holiday or changed number?
coz my sis is going taiwan to do her eyes on 20 dec, the sineech from makemeheal may be late for shipping. We also intend to buy from her if we don't receive by next fri.

If really can't contact her, then the next best alternative is to purchase NatraBio Arnica Relief (contain arnica montana) at Vitakids in paragon, the level with children's playground or at Amber pharmacy in Singapore shopping Centre, recommended by Dr Arthur for lipo, take 1 tab, every 2 to 4 hrs, about 3 to 5 days before surgery.


thanks angel.. she finally call me back le.. she say she usually mail out the sinecch and ask customer do bank transfer her the money. maybe u wanna contact her early? i told her very paiseh i so last min coz i flying on sat. she's ok to meet up. very nice lady.. she explains alot of things to me and also advise the do's n dont's. :)

sasa05_
Regular
Regular
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat, 08 Aug 2009

Postby sasa05_ » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 6:18 pm

shan1984 wrote:i juz did alar and rhino with Dr Nara yest evening, now my eyes and nose is very swollen and my nose is like more swollen n big den usual. =(
My eyes hv bruising all over. All these sign izzit normal? what can i eat to help with the swollening and bruising?? pls kindly help...

Can i ask how badly bruised you are?
Any pics?
I did my eyes 1 mth ago and they really bruised and swollen so terribly...
i think my bruises took 2 weeks+ then disappear.
And I did take sinecch! :o
I was away for office for 12 days so not that bad.

I didn't do my nose together with eyes as I had personal reasons even though ning, amy and another patient (whom i got to know there) suggest I should do it. :oops:
I'm still considering doing my nose and I do not have so much leave left.
Friends commented I bruised way too easily so if do nose, maybe will end up as bruised as eyes.
I'm so afraid of being as bruised if i decide to go ahead with my nose :oops:

changeinme
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
Location: Australia

Postby changeinme » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 6:26 pm

hey guys thanks for all the kind words for not having lipo.

i'm exactly 4 weeks post op next monday from my double eyelid revisional surgery and epicanthoplasty with nara. just a quick update on my situation. i've exprienced that many complications post op and was hoping for the best results. i'm not a least bit satisfied with the results and so it doesn't help with keeping me patient through the healing and recovery. my left eye is still watery due to a blocked tear duct and i have to pay a visit to my opthamologist tomorrow. i've been there for 3 consultations so far. my right eye also looks different from the right where the epi was performed which is causing the eye shape and eyelid crease to look asymmetrical. nara's reply to that is time will heal and i will need to wait at least 6 months for a revision but in his experience i should not need a revision. i'm sad, confused and really angry with myself for going through the surgery because i was not unhappy with my original eyes in fact i wish i could have it back!

right now i'm feeling everything dr frank meronk described on his website my eyelid crease is too high and asymmetrical and though i understand that the crease will lower eventually but i'm not sure if the asymmetry with the epi will fix itself. i'm hating the way i look at the moment and i feel like punching myself in the face everytime i look in the mirror. when i close my eyes now it's not a smooth incision as before and i can still see the fold that sits right above my incision line. during my first surgery it should be flat while you're healing. now it looks really unnatural when my eyes are closed and i guess it's pretty safe to assume that it will stay this way unless i get a revision. of course i am hoping for better results. i am praying that this will get better and in 3 months i will be here apologising for all my whinging and whining but right now words can't even begin to explain how i'm feeling and the frustration i'm feeling cos i have to wait this out indefinitely and not knowing how this will pan out. i just wish i could go back to 3 weeks earlier and just cancelled the surgery...

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 6:29 pm

anybody here who did ps got pets at home? im getting rhino n double eyelid done. i got 2 shihtzus at home and 1 of them sleeps on the bed with me. is there anything tht i need to be aware of? i know pet hair sometimes tend to irritate the eyes n nose. i will try to vacum as much as possible.
anyone care to share experience??

shan1984
Regular
Regular
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat, 17 Jun 2006

Postby shan1984 » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 6:30 pm

my bruise is pretty serious till my both eyes swell and both upper n lower eye lid is in brownish colour.
My nose is so round and it seems like theres no surgery done to it. It look more worst den b4 my surgery.
I do not have any pic as i am too depress to take any photos..
Tml will be the 3rd day after surgery, i am prayin very hard that i will look better.

I think im someone who bruise easily too.. so if u really wan to do nose, u must be strong to go thru all the swelling and bruising again.
Frm my understanding.. eyes recover slower den nose.

Greenies
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Postby Greenies » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 6:39 pm

changeinme wrote:hey guys thanks for all the kind words for not having lipo.

i'm exactly 4 weeks post op next monday from my double eyelid revisional surgery and epicanthoplasty with nara. just a quick update on my situation. i've exprienced that many complications post op and was hoping for the best results. i'm not a least bit satisfied with the results and so it doesn't help with keeping me patient through the healing and recovery. my left eye is still watery due to a blocked tear duct and i have to pay a visit to my opthamologist tomorrow. i've been there for 3 consultations so far. my right eye also looks different from the right where the epi was performed which is causing the eye shape and eyelid crease to look asymmetrical. nara's reply to that is time will heal and i will need to wait at least 6 months for a revision but in his experience i should not need a revision. i'm sad, confused and really angry with myself for going through the surgery because i was not unhappy with my original eyes in fact i wish i could have it back!

right now i'm feeling everything dr frank meronk described on his website my eyelid crease is too high and asymmetrical and though i understand that the crease will lower eventually but i'm not sure if the asymmetry with the epi will fix itself. i'm hating the way i look at the moment and i feel like punching myself in the face everytime i look in the mirror. when i close my eyes now it's not a smooth incision as before and i can still see the fold that sits right above my incision line. during my first surgery it should be flat while you're healing. now it looks really unnatural when my eyes are closed and i guess it's pretty safe to assume that it will stay this way unless i get a revision. of course i am hoping for better results. i am praying that this will get better and in 3 months i will be here apologising for all my whinging and whining but right now words can't even begin to explain how i'm feeling and the frustration i'm feeling cos i have to wait this out indefinitely and not knowing how this will pan out. i just wish i could go back to 3 weeks earlier and just cancelled the surgery...


oh dear.. sorry to hear abt ur case. pls be strong. hope n pray that it will eventually heal and back to normal. dun look into the mirror so much. find something to do to occupy ur mind. think positive ya!!
if u need someone to ramble on im available ya.. im not working at the moment n i hang online pretty much 100% of the time when im awake.
good luck!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests