Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 5:38 am

Oh he doesn't do the reduction of the flesh? Yup its on the sides on the bottom half of the nose. Then where did you get your procedures done then? ^-^ Thanks!

princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 6:04 am

What procedures did you do in your rhinoplasty? Silicon insertion, and? Cld you pm me so that i can give u my msn, i am interested in seeing the pics of ur nose. I am very interested in going to nara but would like to do it this year if possible. I would like to have company as well, but i am attached atm so would not be very nice to travel with a guy. not nice la =/

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: hi

Postby aadvark » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 9:57 am

yen2006 wrote:Hi Advaark,

how are you? Can I check with you what is Lingua braces? how much to get it done?
:P

yen


Hi yen! sorry, been a bit busy past week, never come inside here much... lingual braces are braces that are placed on the inner side of the teeth so wun be visible from outside

see this: http://www.invisiblebraces.com.sg/html/ ... .html#main

haven't done enough price researches yet, currently still focusing on rest of face :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 9:58 am

bumblebee wrote:aadvmark

I'm interested to go Dr Nara... how? Wanna go together? For me it's anytime


haha, everyone more interested in Nara, i'm heading to yanhee first in dec, i'm only going to nara next feb
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 9:59 am

princessli wrote:What procedures did you do in your rhinoplasty? Silicon insertion, and? Cld you pm me so that i can give u my msn, i am interested in seeing the pics of ur nose. I am very interested in going to nara but would like to do it this year if possible. I would like to have company as well, but i am attached atm so would not be very nice to travel with a guy. not nice la =/


I had my bridge done, haven't done alarplasty yet as you can see in my face-roadmap. Had a silicon L-implant inserted. Also did dbl eyelids and chin implant, i wld say had more effect on my side profile than my front profile :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

marielle09
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 03 Aug 2007
Location: singapore

Postby marielle09 » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:00 am

Hi Aardvark,

Do you life in Singapore? And can I have your msn? So we can talk about plastic surgery?

Regards,

Marielle
$marielle

princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:32 am

=> ahh.. ok..Thanks for the reply, i want to reduce the flesh, i wonder if he would be able to do my procedures for me, I have emailed him.

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon, 02 Jul 2007

Postby Ms Juice » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:54 am

i dun tink he will reduce e flesh cos i haf consulted him b4 on tat.
He told me the nose is made up of muscle n not fats. So even if u wana reduce the muscle, it wont reali help much.
Tats when he suggest to me tat, i oli haf a choice, tat is to put implate. n i did....

i will b gg bk to him for alar...

User avatar
beannie
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed, 13 Jun 2007

Postby beannie » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:18 am

Happened to come across this website.

ANyone done in here?
http://www.holidaymakeover.com/holidaym ... index.html

candall
Regular
Regular
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue, 07 Nov 2006

Postby candall » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:27 am

hi beannie

thanks for posting the pics :D
u appear to look younger and fresher
must be happy now!!
your before pic look a lot more mature

did u take sinnech?
from the pics can see the swelling is still there
u do epicantho?
i also want to refresh my eyes but heard epicantho can make swelling longer
hmmm how?
what u think? worth it?

SNSD19
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 30 Aug 2007

aadvark. Ms juice

Postby SNSD19 » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:15 pm

Hi, seems like you have both had PS done by the same doctor at the same place.. Id like to have a Rhinoplasty,.. could you pls advice me on what it takes? as in time, price, dates, places, people, accomodations etc.. pls.. also if anyone interested or if you know anyone who is interested let me know! thanks so much

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:15 pm

beannie wrote:Happened to come across this website.

ANyone done in here?
http://www.holidaymakeover.com/holidaym ... index.html


interesting, let me email them and check out the prices :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

SNSD19
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu, 30 Aug 2007

Re: Seek PS buddies for Bangkok / Hatyai PS

Postby SNSD19 » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:23 pm

aadvark wrote:Am heading to bangkok to get jaw implants at yanhee hospital in dec.
Will also be doing alarplasty & eyebag removal in hatyai at dr nara's in mar 2008.

Have done at dr nara, dbl eyelid, nose, and chin before, so can vouch for his professionalism, not to mention his world's lowest prices...

anyone interested in any of the trips? just seeking company. Went for PS alone the other time and it was downright depressing to be swollen and alone...




what is the difference btw yanhee and Nara.. why do you have to visit different places? i wanna go too for rhinplasty.. pls advise!

User avatar
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2006

Re: hi

Postby yen2006 » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:30 pm

aadvark wrote:
yen2006 wrote:Hi Advaark,

how are you? Can I check with you what is Lingua braces? how much to get it done?
:P

yen


Hi yen! sorry, been a bit busy past week, never come inside here much... lingual braces are braces that are placed on the inner side of the teeth so wun be visible from outside

see this: http://www.invisiblebraces.com.sg/html/ ... .html#main

haven't done enough price researches yet, currently still focusing on rest of face :)



Hi advvark,

thanks for your reply, haved called the ME clinic you attached range frm $8k+ to $10k+.. so expensive.. really drain my blood keke :shock:

Do you have any other recommandation for lingual braces ?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: hi

Postby aadvark » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 2:07 pm

yen2006 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
yen2006 wrote:Hi Advaark,

how are you? Can I check with you what is Lingua braces? how much to get it done?
:P

yen


Hi yen! sorry, been a bit busy past week, never come inside here much... lingual braces are braces that are placed on the inner side of the teeth so wun be visible from outside

see this: http://www.invisiblebraces.com.sg/html/ ... .html#main

haven't done enough price researches yet, currently still focusing on rest of face :)



Hi advvark,

thanks for your reply, haved called the ME clinic you attached range frm $8k+ to $10k+.. so expensive.. really drain my blood keke :shock:

Do you have any other recommandation for lingual braces ?


haha, of cos i dun intend to go there, only show you what i meant, lol :D
still searching for a place... not sure whether the dentist you saw near Kalo do lingual braces or not...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest