Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
juizyjulz

Post by juizyjulz » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 9:25 pm

juizyjulz wrote:Hi, im keen to go to Dr Nara after reading the thread. Can someone send me the contacts?

Do I have to seek consultation there or the appointment i book can be straight for ops?

Thanks for the help!
Hi hi, can someone help me pls? I wanna book for nxt yr...thanks a mil!

4everyoung

Post by 4everyoung » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:40 pm

juizyjulz wrote:
juizyjulz wrote:Hi, im keen to go to Dr Nara after reading the thread. Can someone send me the contacts?

Do I have to seek consultation there or the appointment i book can be straight for ops?

Thanks for the help!
U can go the the Dr Nara's website and the contact no is there, just call to make an appointment but 1 week bfore the apptment pls call to confirm again ^^

The consultation and surgery can be done on the same day and per the forum if u read thru ^^

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:15 pm

sasa05_ wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:Hihi Angelfern~ am also like your posts too! You're always very clear in your thinking and concept.

By the way SASA! I wanna ask you after you bought the scar cream, you apply immediately or waiting till the stitch take out then apply? Because the stitches are covered by the waterproof dressing ma.. I only take out the waterproof dressing until the day I take out my stitches wor.
The scar cream is bought for my eyes.
for lipo, waterproof dressing not to be removed until the day we take out stitches.
i had checked with the boots's pharmacist and also an uncle from those pharmacy along the streets.
Both said the same, cream is only to be apply after the stitch is taken out.
When the wound is closed and dried then can apply.

I'm mentally for the leakage tonight, My gf who did inner thighs till now still leaking while her outer thigh is normal leakage. she changed to waterproof plaster also cannot loh. it just drips down...
My outer already so bad, I can't imagine how the inner is going to leak. :shock:
I'm going to plant myself in the bathtub and squeeze.
Let the fluids squirt out like how sotong squirt ink. :lol:
I see I see. Ok no problem. will buy that. but do you know if it still works on scar that is for quite sometime already?

By the way, I remember when I finish my lipo, ning will squeeze all the fluid out.. i can feel the cold watery feeling flowing n dripping down my treated area.. can feel that it's alot as she squeeze about 3-4 times each area.. therefore when i go back to the hotel, there wasn't much leakage on the cotton, sometimes i dun even need to change the cotton dressing at all..

But the leakage is definitely a good thing. try to squeeze as much as u can!! think your swelling will have much lesser after that.

prettyme

ThaiMed

Post by prettyme » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:15 pm

Have anyone been to or heard about ThaiMed?
Please share, as i have seen the website and found the job they done are very natural.
After further enquiries on the website about breast augmentation, they are using cohesive silicone gel, and cost SGD$5K.

check out the website

http://www.thaimakeover.com/cosmetic-pl ... iland.html

been thinking of doing a BA but not sure where to go to, for anyone who have experience pls share with me.

Thk you

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks for the help!
You read this thread yet you don't know how where is the contact and how to book appointment?

And for your info, if you really wants to go to nara, i think you really have to go thru this thread in every single pages to do your own research. everything is in here. Every questions you gonna ask next might already been answered repeatedly.

Please do your homework like how we did and share your experience after that when you had done. This is how we contribute to each other.

Anyway, this is your own body after all.

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 4:03 am

perfectcut22 wrote:
I did 230cc only. Cuz i am very slim, i cant take too big breast, not nice on me anyway. I am contented now.

Ba is done in a hospital and i stayed one night there.

HOspital bed gave me bad back ache!!!

Day of surgery...

My whole ops is 5 hours long!! i did ba, alarplasty and chin implant all at once!!! I woke up in pain due to BA. Of course it was after the surgery!!! Dont worry about the injection cuz not painful at all.

But Ba to me is very very painful, maybe cuz i dont have much breast tissues to stretch so different ppl might be diff bah.

I was wheeled into ops room and waited for nara. The lady anesthesiologist is so nice she came to calm me down and talk to me. Finally after about 45 mins freezing cold in the ops room, nara came and i breathe in the oxygen mask then concussed! Next thing i know is, cold and pain. Can't move. Check out of the hotel after the next day and proceed to hospital.

Day 2,3, is quite bad for me, alot of pressure on my chest. But just endure thru these 3-4 days, things should get better after that.
can i know how obvious is the scars at the armpits?
did doc place the implants over or under muscles?
how was your post op care?
is it possible to stretch your arms after the op? as in lift up ur hands into the sky?

thanks
never too late to change!

juizyjulz

Post by juizyjulz » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:29 am

4everyoung wrote:
juizyjulz wrote:

Thanks for the help!
U can go the the Dr Nara's website and the contact no is there, just call to make an appointment but 1 week bfore the apptment pls call to confirm again ^^

The consultation and surgery can be done on the same day and per the forum if u read thru ^^
okay, thanks alot! just hope im on the correct website and not some imposer...hahaha thanks again!

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:32 am

Hi Angel,
I didnt get plastic sheets thought didnt need them but I think it's better to get.
Last night did inner thighs and gf did arms.
After squeezing out the fluids, we stick a sanitary pad onto the incision and went to bed.
3 hrs later, my gf me up and her arms are all leaking and stained the sheets. I woke up and took a look, my right thigh area all stained, bedsheets all stained too.
To us, it's ok but i think the housekeeping gals will freak out badly.
It looks like a bloody murder scene with all the bloody gauzes, pads and stained sheets. Paisay loh.

As for leaking, it's only certain area, my tummy stopped leaking on 2nd day. I did prepare a packet of waterproof plaster over for just in case.

Hi Envyme,
The cream can be used on cuts. acne scars etc so i think it should still work on old scars.

I bought my cream from boots then we went out walk.
Entered a pharmacy, the uncle speaks perfect chinese so we can communicate w/o any problem.
My gf asked for scar cream, he took out hiruscar and les scar.
of cos we ask which is better, uncle said les scar is better.
My gf opened it when we back at hotel, it smells very similiar to mederma.

juizyjulz

Post by juizyjulz » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:44 am

EnvyMe wrote:

Thanks for the help!
You read this thread yet you don't know how where is the contact and how to book appointment?

And for your info, if you really wants to go to nara, i think you really have to go thru this thread in every single pages to do your own research. everything is in here. Every questions you gonna ask next might already been answered repeatedly.

Please do your homework like how we did and share your experience after that when you had done. This is how we contribute to each other.

Anyway, this is your own body after all.
EnvyMe, FYI, I found the contact myself and have no intention to ask anymore qns.

And yes, its my own body. Needless your unkind concern and selfishness.

I would love to share but not under your instructions.

Still appreaciate 4everyoung's reply. Thanks alot again and again!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:07 pm

perfectcut22 wrote:Hi aadvark or anyone who has did alarplasty...

My alar heal nicely without scar, question is, when i smile... its f_*king pain. Anyone has this feeling of tight feeling and pain? Can anyone advice me how long will this pain last and will it go away? I am 9 days post op.

For chin implant, how long before the see the final shape? Thanks
it will be tight for a while and the wound area kept peeling over the next 2 mths also, prob cos so much movement in that area when we talk smile etc...

the chin implant give it 3 months ba, shld see the final length already
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:53 pm

Hi sasa,

Was waiting for your post last night, thought that you did arms so couldn't type. :)

Yeah, i'm paranoid that i'll stain the bedsheets, i'll probably drag them to wash in the bathtub. so malu. blood somemore, not easy to wash, must use dynamo. haha.

Wonder whether the hotel will charge for laundry if it's badly stained. What about the carpet? Seems hotel will charge if you stain the carpet with red wine. So uncomfortable to sleep on plastic sheets too, haiz.

You're staying in Lee garden plaza? You book the hotel online, walk in or from those travel agents? wifi reception is good only for floor 22 & above?

My problem areas are tummy & arms. Wonder how to schedule them in one trip. eg, tummy, i've to do 4 or 5 parts including back (5 days) together to utilise one compression garment, then arms will be about 3 or 4 parts (arms, armpit, upper shoulder & back).

Hmmm, total about 8 to 9 days, may not be able to take so many leave & also concern about the loss of blood for 8, 9 days. Not very ideal right?

Or another way, I can target upper, lower tummy & arms for one trip but i've to buy 2 compression garments (one size smaller) for the same section again when I go back to do the remaining parts for waist & hips & shoulders etc as the first compression garment will be too loose then.

Ebony

Post by Ebony » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 2:47 pm

hibear wrote:Hi Aadvark Dr putt advise me to do rhinoplasty and alarplasty on the same day and cheek implant on the next day or 2 days later is the cheek implant surgery painful and is how long can all this implant last
To Hibear :D , When are you planning to go? I wanna go to do with Dr Putt too. But he still haven reply me yet. May i know How long he take to reply back to you?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 4:39 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi sasa,

Was waiting for your post last night, thought that you did arms so couldn't type. :)

Yeah, i'm paranoid that i'll stain the bedsheets, i'll probably drag them to wash in the bathtub. so malu. blood somemore, not easy to wash, must use dynamo. haha.

Wonder whether the hotel will charge for laundry if it's badly stained. What about the carpet? Seems hotel will charge if you stain the carpet with red wine. So uncomfortable to sleep on plastic sheets too, haiz.

You're staying in Lee garden plaza? You book the hotel online, walk in or from those travel agents? wifi reception is good only for floor 22 & above?

My problem areas are tummy & arms. Wonder how to schedule them in one trip. eg, tummy, i've to do 4 or 5 parts including back (5 days) together to utilise one compression garment, then arms will be about 3 or 4 parts (arms, armpit, upper shoulder & back).

Hmmm, total about 8 to 9 days, may not be able to take so many leave & also concern about the loss of blood for 8, 9 days. Not very ideal right?

Or another way, I can target upper, lower tummy & arms for one trip but i've to buy 2 compression garments (one size smaller) for the same section again when I go back to do the remaining parts for waist & hips & shoulders etc as the first compression garment will be too loose then.
I don't think it's advisable to do 8-9 areas at 1 go.
Initally, I booked 6 days for 6 areas, min will do 5 areas.
- tummy, arms, inner thighs, outer thighs, hips and maybe another area
Why hips is because I'm afriad after I did outer, my hips will be protuding out like unbalanced.
After consulting Dr Nara, he said it wont be unbalanced and I wont look weird shape.
my gf said my hips are ok not really say big for my size, normal loh.

i still intend to go ahead at that time but now I'm too exhausted.
The surgery itself is not painful but the after pain then the bruises come out, feel so sore and tender, not forgetting the leakage after the op at night.
Just now when I changed dressing, i inform the nurses today will be my last which is arms.
So i'm doing 4 areas in total - tummy, outer thighs, inner thighs and arms.

although I'm mentally prepared for the pain, swelling etc etc, I still feel tired. Very tired.
Not just that because everyday you do everyday, the sedation will also be less effective.
my gf who did outer, inner and arms. During her last day of arms, she was awake thru out the whole process but no pain.

After that she asked Ning if the sedative is lesser.
Ning said it's the same everyday, but because taking it continously for 3 days, it wont be so effective.
Just like if you take 1 sleeping pill everyday, its effect will also wear off and 1 won't be enough anymore.

if you ask me, i'll suggest u split your sessions into 2 times.

hibear

Post by hibear » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 4:41 pm

Ebony wrote:
hibear wrote:Hi Aadvark Dr putt advise me to do rhinoplasty and alarplasty on the same day and cheek implant on the next day or 2 days later is the cheek implant surgery painful and is how long can all this implant last
To Hibear :D , When are you planning to go? I wanna go to do with Dr Putt too. But he still haven reply me yet. May i know How long he take to reply back to you?
Ive email him twice and he reply on the same day. yesterday email him to arrange surgery on 20th this mth but he has yet to reply me. Which hotel do u intend to stay.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 5:24 pm

Thanks Sasa,

You've managed to iron out some of my concerns. Ok, will split them up to 3 sessions, tummy, arms, thighs.

Regarding the sedation, I think the body must have adapted quickly to its effects so your gf won't feel sleepy.

You didn't do your back? For thighs, will nara divide into front & back thighs too? or just inner & outer thighs?

Really keen to go during CNY but mentally not prepared to diet yet, thinking of visiting my good friend, colonel sanders for dinner later. :P