Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
EnvyMe
Regular
Regular
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed, 15 Apr 2009

Postby EnvyMe » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 8:42 pm

perfectcut22 wrote:Haha... aadvark, you're so humorous... yea, i am not aiming for those pornish looking huge boobies!!! Haha..

i am still wondering to do the chin externally rather than intra oral... Dunno leh...


just wondering hor, how long can the silicon stays in one body? how are you going to handle your boobs when you turn 60 years old or older??

kaya_toast
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Postby kaya_toast » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:42 pm

EnvyMe wrote:just wondering hor, how long can the silicon stays in one body? how are you going to handle your boobs when you turn 60 years old or older??


I have considered that question and have decided not to do so big.

I will surely put on weight when I reached 60. Haha... Always quite amuse by my own little thoughts.

Big boobs + fat body = Just nice.

Mentor implants seems very good. Got warranty some more (hope dun have to activate the warranty). Is Dr Nara using this brand?

http://www.mentorcorp.com/global/breast ... /index.htm

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed, 15 Apr 2009

Postby EnvyMe » Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:35 pm

kaya_toast wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:just wondering hor, how long can the silicon stays in one body? how are you going to handle your boobs when you turn 60 years old or older??


I have considered that question and have decided not to do so big.

I will surely put on weight when I reached 60. Haha... Always quite amuse by my own little thoughts.

Big boobs + fat body = Just nice.

Mentor implants seems very good. Got warranty some more (hope dun have to activate the warranty). Is Dr Nara using this brand?

http://www.mentorcorp.com/global/breast ... /index.htm


For brand wise must ask Dr Nara le.

btw I research online, the implant can stay 10-25 years but always recommend to replace a new implants every 10-15 years..

I don't feel like having the implant when I'm 60 already, I think I will take out? Old = saggy already. LOL. and your husband will no longer be interested anymore i guess? After taking out the implants I will go back to original size ah?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 4:03 am

Brenton wrote:
yukihana wrote:hi pls help...
its been 3 full months after my double eyelids wif dr nara e crease is finally smaller n more natural unfortunately there is stil this deep line fold.. the top part of eyelids is ''fattter'' creating a deep line. I pray it will go off but it doesnt...
my op was 1 week after brenton, brenton wonder if u have tat ''deep line'' tat shouts i've done an eye job.?.. weep~ weep~
nose wise is so natural my bf dun believe i got it done, but e tip seems hard he commented wen he kissed me la i also hope it will be so part of me it will go softer....
apprec. all kind souls reply.... :)


How can i not reply you when u had mentioned my name? lol

Well, to some people my crease is a bit deep, but still it look very natural.
early Aug is near and it means i would be approaching my 4th month. Looking forward to it.

My advice would be stay calm and be patient, learn to get used to your new look. You know, i only started to feel good when i let go of myself and not scrutinised my eyes everyday. Then once in a while, when friends that know I went for surgery commented that my eyes look ok(as in recovered) compared to the last time they saw me, i felt even better. :)

Yes, nose tip is hard and i guess it's gonna stays hard. I felt the same way when i was kissing too..Before surgery, it was so much easier to kiss.

So, do you like your new look? Does your boyfriend compliments you more often? If yes, then just be happy!

When people asked, i would just revealed the truth..that way, the conversation stops there...at least there would be no gossips.


the tip will soften wan, dun worry :D
i can move my tip arnd and it's very soft, heh heh

like i mentioned, dbl eyelid take damn long to settle, yes, it might take an entire yr b4 the deep line soften to a very normal looking crease, coming 3 yrs le, i think no one can tell i did dbl eyelid b4, but my eye shape has definitely changed for the better :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

strawberryx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 19 Jul 2009

Postby strawberryx » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:35 am

EnvyMe wrote:For brand wise must ask Dr Nara le.

btw I research online, the implant can stay 10-25 years but always recommend to replace a new implants every 10-15 years..

I don't feel like having the implant when I'm 60 already, I think I will take out? Old = saggy already. LOL. and your husband will no longer be interested anymore i guess? After taking out the implants I will go back to original size ah?


U 2 going to visit Dr Nara for BA?

So old already i dun think will need or want it anymore.. haha.. U can actually find pics online to see after implants removal how it will look like..

I'm actually thinking of the mammogram process will be like so scary.. dunno whether will rupture it and whether will affect the accurancy anot..

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed, 15 Apr 2009

Postby EnvyMe » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 2:37 pm

strawberryx wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:For brand wise must ask Dr Nara le.

btw I research online, the implant can stay 10-25 years but always recommend to replace a new implants every 10-15 years..

I don't feel like having the implant when I'm 60 already, I think I will take out? Old = saggy already. LOL. and your husband will no longer be interested anymore i guess? After taking out the implants I will go back to original size ah?


U 2 going to visit Dr Nara for BA?

So old already i dun think will need or want it anymore.. haha.. U can actually find pics online to see after implants removal how it will look like..

I'm actually thinking of the mammogram process will be like so scary.. dunno whether will rupture it and whether will affect the accurancy anot..



Ya I will look for Nara to do BA but not now.. doing Lipo first. (:

Berserkmind
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Postby Berserkmind » Tue, 28 Jul 2009 9:23 pm

hi there, can anyone tell me the difference between "jaw reduction", "jaw bone contouring", "bone shaving" and "mandible"? I'm seeing all these terms relating to jaw reshaping and i'm all confused! :???:

You mean there are more than one type of surgery to reduce the size of the jawline? how does one know which type of surgery is suitable?

Anyway, I am 3 weeks post buccal fat removal and i can see a wee difference, like the area beside my lips (below cheekbones) are flatter, that's all. Will it continue to shrink?

Now that my cheeks are flatter, i can see that my jaws are really the problem. my over face shape is still round due to the jaws. Am thinking of getting jaw botox or jaw reduction. but jaw reduction sounds like major work!

Also, i am going to get chin implants to make my face sharper, should i do the jaw botox before or after the chin?

4everyoung
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed, 29 Jul 2009

Postby 4everyoung » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 5:49 am

Any of the gals plan to go for BA soon at Dr Nara, maybe we can share some experience here ?

Thanks

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 1:36 pm

i am gg...

perfectionist
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 19 May 2009

Postby perfectionist » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 9:14 pm

i just did tipplasty and impants on 25 july last sat, bt got infection now, i guess got to take the implant out.

How much is charge for removing implant in sg, probably going mt e to see doc tmr as it is very serious

confabulate
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun, 26 Oct 2008

Postby confabulate » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:04 pm

hi perfectionist, im sorry to hear that. But may i ask you had it done with dr pat ?

kyrababy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009

Postby kyrababy » Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:45 pm

Hi... anyone will be at Hai yat on 18 aug? i will be there alone... if we can catch up will be good... PM me? =)

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2009

Postby perfectcut22 » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 1:13 am

perfectionist wrote:i just did tipplasty and impants on 25 july last sat, bt got infection now, i guess got to take the implant out.

How much is charge for removing implant in sg, probably going mt e to see doc tmr as it is very serious


Wah what happened wor?

Sounds so serious, are u in pain?! Don't by which doc?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 2:22 am

perfectionist wrote:i just did tipplasty and impants on 25 july last sat, bt got infection now, i guess got to take the implant out.

How much is charge for removing implant in sg, probably going mt e to see doc tmr as it is very serious


don't assume the worst, infection is more common than most people think. Unless another course of antibiotics cannot take away the infection then removal is done. Bruising is of cos to be expected, pus comes with infection
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

parfumhomme
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 18 Feb 2009

Postby parfumhomme » Fri, 31 Jul 2009 5:18 pm

Will be in Hatyai over NDP weekend for bleph. anyone there the same time?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests