Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Postby fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 2:50 pm

confabulate wrote:
fifipek wrote:
kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??


I also have a small lump on one side.


hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?


Hi fifipek can i know what you mean when you said "m afraid its plus" coz i have planned to have my bridge and alar done. would you be able to share some of your post surgery experince? I know theres a lot in the forum then again, eh.. the more the merrier ? or at least you have the most updated experience. =] Thanks


hi surgery wun feel pain n nt asleep. they will tie ur hands to the bed as they r afraid u will move during surgery. aft operation no pain at all but i still took the pain killers.remember to buy sinnech as it really helps. i saw one aunty at indra hotel loby with purple eyes bags...... lucky i took sinech....swelling will start 2nd day till 4th daya aft that like normal. dr nara did a veryy natural nose job for me.non of my frens could tell the difference until i tell them.tdy is the 13th day aft surgery n im bck to wrk.

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Postby fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 2:54 pm

fifipek wrote:
confabulate wrote:
fifipek wrote:
kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??


I also have a small lump on one side.


hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?


Hi fifipek can i know what you mean when you said "m afraid its plus" coz i have planned to have my bridge and alar done. would you be able to share some of your post surgery experince? I know theres a lot in the forum then again, eh.. the more the merrier ? or at least you have the most updated experience. =] Thanks


im afraid its plus cos while cleaning my nose i notice one bump on my left nose but i read other forum got few of them also have same problem

hi surgery wun feel pain n nt asleep. they will tie ur hands to the bed as they r afraid u will move during surgery. aft operation no pain at all but i still took the pain killers.remember to buy sinnech as it really helps. i saw one aunty at indra hotel loby with purple eyes bags...... lucky i took sinech....swelling will start 2nd day till 4th daya aft that like normal. dr nara did a veryy natural nose job for me.non of my frens could tell the difference until i tell them.tdy is the 13th day aft surgery n im bck to wrk.

confabulate
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun, 26 Oct 2008

Postby confabulate » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 3:24 pm

fifipek wrote:
confabulate wrote:
fifipek wrote:
kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??


I also have a small lump on one side.


hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?


Hi fifipek can i know what you mean when you said "m afraid its plus" coz i have planned to have my bridge and alar done. would you be able to share some of your post surgery experince? I know theres a lot in the forum then again, eh.. the more the merrier ? or at least you have the most updated experience. =] Thanks


hi surgery wun feel pain n nt asleep. they will tie ur hands to the bed as they r afraid u will move during surgery. aft operation no pain at all but i still took the pain killers.remember to buy sinnech as it really helps. i saw one aunty at indra hotel loby with purple eyes bags...... lucky i took sinech....swelling will start 2nd day till 4th daya aft that like normal. dr nara did a veryy natural nose job for me.non of my frens could tell the difference until i tell them.tdy is the 13th day aft surgery n im bck to wrk.



eh fifipek pardon me for my ignorant. But if the change is subtle and makes no difference then why the need to change ? May i also ask if you have done done your bridge and alar ?

Thanks thanks

winter21
Regular
Regular
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun, 08 Mar 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby winter21 » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 3:48 pm

fifipek wrote:
kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??


I also have a small lump on one side.


hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?


hi.. i dont think so... cos i use my fingers to poke it.. its meat lei.. :?

and to add on to my experience... i never take sinnech
i have no purple eye bag or blue black ard my eyes area.
only face swollen for 2-3days... and slight greenish ard the bridge.

my frd said my healing power is v fast. hahaa

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Postby fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 4:20 pm

confabulate wrote:
fifipek wrote:
confabulate wrote:
fifipek wrote:
kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??


I also have a small lump on one side.


hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?


Hi fifipek can i know what you mean when you said "m afraid its plus" coz i have planned to have my bridge and alar done. would you be able to share some of your post surgery experince? I know theres a lot in the forum then again, eh.. the more the merrier ? or at least you have the most updated experience. =] Thanks


hi surgery wun feel pain n nt asleep. they will tie ur hands to the bed as they r afraid u will move during surgery. aft operation no pain at all but i still took the pain killers.remember to buy sinnech as it really helps. i saw one aunty at indra hotel loby with purple eyes bags...... lucky i took sinech....swelling will start 2nd day till 4th daya aft that like normal. dr nara did a veryy natural nose job for me.non of my frens could tell the difference until i tell them.tdy is the 13th day aft surgery n im bck to wrk.



eh fifipek pardon me for my ignorant. But if the change is subtle and makes no difference then why the need to change ? May i also ask if you have done done your bridge and alar ?

Thanks thanks

its enough for me to see diff n im happy with my new nose as its very natural.

kyrababy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009

Re: Visit to Dr Nara

Postby kyrababy » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 4:32 pm

fifipek wrote:
pitsoul wrote:
kyrababy wrote:Hi all,

i will be heading to Dr Nara by myself on 18-22 Aug. Just wondering if anyone will be there around the same time?

Can anyone advise if we can fly on the same day after a lipo?
And i intend to go to the dentist opposite Dr Nara's clinic to whiten teeth, anyone knows the name of the place?

This is my first time doing PS. Apart from getting the compression garments, what else do i have to bring? :???:

I wrote to Lee Gardens and they quote me 1149 baht per night.

thanks.


I dunno if can fly after lipo onot cos i'm stayin here to recover first. My frd is still in agony, so i think it depends on individual?

U can get some vits n anti swelling med like sinecch. Try readin the whole topic (167 pages ) lotsa info inside.

They will further discount u if u confirm n stay more nights bah..


go to purple sign board dentist. i did my teeth whitening there too. the treatment include 2 weeks home teeth whitening gel for u to put every night for 4hrs. i can see the diff.....


Hihi fifipek,
do you recall how much you paid for the teeth whitening? =P

confabulate
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun, 26 Oct 2008

Postby confabulate » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 5:09 pm

hi fifipek, hope you're not offended by what i said.... cheers. You're right actually what really impt is that you're happy and you feel confident abt it. So eh.. can i ask again. Did you do your bridge and alar together ? Thanks thanks

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Postby fifipek » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 9:06 am

confabulate wrote:hi fifipek, hope you're not offended by what i said.... cheers. You're right actually what really impt is that you're happy and you feel confident abt it. So eh.. can i ask again. Did you do your bridge and alar together ? Thanks thanks


no worries.... i didnt do alar. i only do my bridge. when will u be going?
i'll be going again on nov for my chin... den my sister doing full body lipo...

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Re: Visit to Dr Nara

Postby fifipek » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 9:07 am

kyrababy wrote:
fifipek wrote:
pitsoul wrote:
kyrababy wrote:Hi all,

i will be heading to Dr Nara by myself on 18-22 Aug. Just wondering if anyone will be there around the same time?

Can anyone advise if we can fly on the same day after a lipo?
And i intend to go to the dentist opposite Dr Nara's clinic to whiten teeth, anyone knows the name of the place?

This is my first time doing PS. Apart from getting the compression garments, what else do i have to bring? :???:

I wrote to Lee Gardens and they quote me 1149 baht per night.

the teeth whitening is 8000 baht



thanks.


I dunno if can fly after lipo onot cos i'm stayin here to recover first. My frd is still in agony, so i think it depends on individual?

U can get some vits n anti swelling med like sinecch. Try readin the whole topic (167 pages ) lotsa info inside.

They will further discount u if u confirm n stay more nights bah..


go to purple sign board dentist. i did my teeth whitening there too. the treatment include 2 weeks home teeth whitening gel for u to put every night for 4hrs. i can see the diff.....


Hihi fifipek,
do you recall how much you paid for the teeth whitening? =P

fifipek
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue, 02 Jun 2009

Re: Heading to Hatyai in November 09

Postby fifipek » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 9:39 am

maner23 wrote:Hey, I have preplanned and also booked my appointment with Dr Nara on 15 Nov 09 and will be heading there a day or two before hand. I will be going there alone but if anyone wants to tag along please do let me know, always safer to travel in a group.


hi i will be going to dr nara on 8th nov with my sister n hubby will be there till 11th nov

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:49 pm

fifipek wrote:
confabulate wrote:hi fifipek, hope you're not offended by what i said.... cheers. You're right actually what really impt is that you're happy and you feel confident abt it. So eh.. can i ask again. Did you do your bridge and alar together ? Thanks thanks


no worries.... i didnt do alar. i only do my bridge. when will u be going?
i'll be going again on nov for my chin... den my sister doing full body lipo...


I can't dig my nose anymore after I've done alar :(

pootie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue, 02 Oct 2007

Postby pootie » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 1:21 pm

i suppose u still can.. skin is stretchable..

im dying of excitement... im heading there next month on 6th and surgery on 7th. wooooohooooo!!!! cant wait for the day to come!!! its definitely worth the back breaking road trip.. lol..

Blurze
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 23 Dec 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blurze » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 7:28 pm

Hi,

I bought a Scar reduction Gel Dermatix and willing to let go at $60 bucks. It's new and it's gd for scar reduction......

maner23
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed, 24 Jun 2009

Re: Heading to Hatyai in November 09

Postby maner23 » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:10 pm

fifipek wrote:
maner23 wrote:Hey, I have preplanned and also booked my appointment with Dr Nara on 15 Nov 09 and will be heading there a day or two before hand. I will be going there alone but if anyone wants to tag along please do let me know, always safer to travel in a group.


hi i will be going to dr nara on 8th nov with my sister n hubby will be there till 11th nov


hey I booked my appointment on the 15th of Nov cos planned to use the long wkend to recover and recuperate. i will be doing the same procedure as you. however i do not mind changing cause its going to be my first time and since you have been there before I will want to tag along. how can i contact you regarding this to follow up as I do not wish to travel there alone.

confabulate
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun, 26 Oct 2008

Postby confabulate » Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:58 pm

Hi ppl, may i ask for those whom have had their nose done with Dr Nara. If i insist of having a high nose bridge would he still do for me ? coz i suppose he always advocate natural looks. But i dun want subtle change. If he rejects me, i cant go to Dr Putt as he will not be in hatyai when im there...


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests