Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:23 am

ennalove wrote:hihi, I have booked with Dr Nara for 3 days (1st May to 3rd May) intially want to do my eyelid together with lipo but i change my plan, only doing my eyelid, so who want to take up the slot 2nd May to 3rd May with Nara please pm me :)


Good for you ... I can only be free end June 09 seem a long time to go :(

Do keep us update and show some pics after your surgery. :D

cpawl
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 06 Mar 2008
Location: canada

Postby cpawl » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:58 am

Hi, every one,
I had my first appointment with Dr Nara on Friday and tummy lipo and eye bag removal. The day of surgery I felt no pain but to day my tummy is very sore. I have to go back on Sunday to finish my love handles but I might chicken out because of the pain and how black and blue I am. I had one liter of fluid removed.

I also wanted to say very nice Dr nara is. I was very scared and he made me feel comfortable with every thing he was doing.

cindy

Mace1oo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009

Postby Mace1oo » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:42 am

Hello new to this forum. have few questions about PS in Bangkok. Has anyone heard of Bhumsak Saksri or heard if he gives good results. I see his site and he is trained in US and Germany but nothing online about him in any forums. Has anyone heard of him before.

User avatar
vivilen81
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu, 16 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby vivilen81 » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 5:16 pm

kensan wrote:
ennalove wrote:hihi, I have booked with Dr Nara for 3 days (1st May to 3rd May) intially want to do my eyelid together with lipo but i change my plan, only doing my eyelid, so who want to take up the slot 2nd May to 3rd May with Nara please pm me :)


Good for you ... I can only be free end June 09 seem a long time to go :(

Do keep us update and show some pics after your surgery. :D



I changed my mind abt going to korea, dr. kim is good nt pricey. Read many gd reviews abt dr. nara / gd n cheap. i will try to book him in june anyone interested coming wif me? can go together frm sg or meet in hat yai.

pootie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue, 02 Oct 2007

Re: chin implant

Postby pootie » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 5:57 pm

boicott wrote:
pootie wrote:Can anyone of you here advise me on the down time for chin implant?

Will there be any obvious bruising/swelling for chin implant? cos i intend to go during teh national day period and cannot take leave.

i plan to travel on friday nite (7/8/09) and to have 2 procedures done (chin implant and stomach lipo) on 8/8/09 and will depart back to sg on 9/8/09. so i will reach sg past midnite and rest for a day at home before going to work on 10/8/09 (tues).

when i did rhino, my nose didnt really swell and looked normal with no brusiing by 2nd or 3rd day. i only had swellings under my eyes, so i dunno the swellings under the eyes were from rhino or my eyelid surgery..

any advice is appreciated. :)


I did my chin on a Thursday afternoon and i was back to work on Monday.

Not sure if it helps. surely will have some swelling but not that obvious, for me, its the stiches that i had to fabricate some story that i fell(cos i did external not internal). I guess if you do it internally it will be less obvious than mine but might take a longer time to heal, more blood? and more oral hygiene needed.

Hope this helps.


Hi thanks!! Tats a lot of help.. My work mates know I go for ps I just dun wanna turn up for work looking hideous..:) mine wil be internal cos dr putt doesn't do it external.. :) thanks again!! Appreciate it!!

Blurze
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 23 Dec 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blurze » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 8:54 pm

Hi,

I was wondering about the situation in thailand. Any updates on the current situation now?

I have a friend looking out for slot in 3-10 may (2nd Week). Please let me know if you got slot to let go.

Much appreciated :D

spammama
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun, 12 Apr 2009

Postby spammama » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 8:57 pm

cpawl wrote:Hi, every one,
I had my first appointment with Dr Nara on Friday and tummy lipo and eye bag removal. The day of surgery I felt no pain but to day my tummy is very sore. I have to go back on Sunday to finish my love handles but I might chicken out because of the pain and how black and blue I am. I had one liter of fluid removed.

I also wanted to say very nice Dr nara is. I was very scared and he made me feel comfortable with every thing he was doing.

cindy



Hi Cindy,

Did Dr Nara charge your tummy and love handles as one area or 2? Do you know what type of Lipo does he do? Is it vaser?

I'm currently looking forward to his reply on my love handles and arm lipo. Please update us here often on your results and experience. I tried to PM you but I do not have enough posts yet. If you can, I would like to get more information from you too!

Blurze
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 23 Dec 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blurze » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Cpawl,

How are you feeling rite nw? Hope everything is healing up well for you. Is your brusies very bad or just minimal. Do update us on your recovery status.

Take care

cpawl wrote:Hi, every one,
I had my first appointment with Dr Nara on Friday and tummy lipo and eye bag removal. The day of surgery I felt no pain but to day my tummy is very sore. I have to go back on Sunday to finish my love handles but I might chicken out because of the pain and how black and blue I am. I had one liter of fluid removed.

I also wanted to say very nice Dr nara is. I was very scared and he made me feel comfortable with every thing he was doing.

cindy

Blurze
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 23 Dec 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blurze » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 9:02 pm

Hi Spammama,

For what i know Dr Nara do not do vaser lipo. He is doing tuscment liposuction.

Lovehandle - 10,000
Arm - 10,000

He is charging 10,000 per area

Hope dis clear your queries.

spammama wrote:
cpawl wrote:Hi, every one,
I had my first appointment with Dr Nara on Friday and tummy lipo and eye bag removal. The day of surgery I felt no pain but to day my tummy is very sore. I have to go back on Sunday to finish my love handles but I might chicken out because of the pain and how black and blue I am. I had one liter of fluid removed.

I also wanted to say very nice Dr nara is. I was very scared and he made me feel comfortable with every thing he was doing.

cindy



Hi Cindy,

Did Dr Nara charge your tummy and love handles as one area or 2? Do you know what type of Lipo does he do? Is it vaser?

I'm currently looking forward to his reply on my love handles and arm lipo. Please update us here often on your results and experience. I tried to PM you but I do not have enough posts yet. If you can, I would like to get more information from you too!

winter21
Regular
Regular
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun, 08 Mar 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby winter21 » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:22 pm

anyone heard of or know that this might happen???

after rhinoplasty for yrs... maybe when we aged.. our muscles and skin will sag... will our nose sag or change shape too? wont it look weird???

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:24 pm

vivilen81 wrote:
kensan wrote:
ennalove wrote:hihi, I have booked with Dr Nara for 3 days (1st May to 3rd May) intially want to do my eyelid together with lipo but i change my plan, only doing my eyelid, so who want to take up the slot 2nd May to 3rd May with Nara please pm me :)


Good for you ... I can only be free end June 09 seem a long time to go :(

Do keep us update and show some pics after your surgery. :D



I changed my mind abt going to korea, dr. kim is good nt pricey. Read many gd reviews abt dr. nara / gd n cheap. i will try to book him in june anyone interested coming wif me? can go together frm sg or meet in hat yai.


Our appt is on last week of June, most likely will stay for 6 days to get better and do some shopping (cos don't think can move around much on 1st three days) before heading back.

Can confirm again when date is near, maybe can meetup there after our ops. :D

cpawl
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 06 Mar 2008
Location: canada

Postby cpawl » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:00 pm

Hi, I just returned from doing my love handles he called me in because he had time left to get me done to night. Because i am white my bruises are very bad and I had lots of fat removed. This morning I was feeling sick and a bit sorry for my self but I had 2 hour nap and then felt much better.! paid total for tummy and love handle and my eye bag removed was 27000 baht that's about 950.00 Canadian dollars which is cheap.

My sister is of normal weight and had about 500cc of fluid taken out she is only a bit red and feels fine.

To night Dr nara gave me more sedation because it was hard for me yesterday. Hes such a nice man.
I go back tomorrow so he can put on different bandges so I can have a shower and I need it.

ennalove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 12 Apr 2009

Postby ennalove » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:49 am

.
.
Last edited by ennalove on Mon, 11 May 2009 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 1:08 am

winter21 wrote:anyone heard of or know that this might happen???

after rhinoplasty for yrs... maybe when we aged.. our muscles and skin will sag... will our nose sag or change shape too? wont it look weird???


the silicone will prop ur nose up lor :) look at david hasselhoff, he obviously had chest implants cos his chest is still firm and taut while the rest of his skin is saggy.

but let's not kid ourselves, if we are vain enuff to do our noses, will we let our facial skin sag?! :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Mace1oo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 18 Apr 2009

Postby Mace1oo » Sun, 19 Apr 2009 4:15 am

has anyone heard of dr. bhumsak saksiri his qualifications are impressive but there are no positive or negative comments about him online.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests