Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ennalove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 12 Apr 2009

Postby ennalove » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 4:10 pm

.
.
Last edited by ennalove on Mon, 11 May 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ennalove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 12 Apr 2009

Postby ennalove » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 4:12 pm

.
.
Last edited by ennalove on Mon, 11 May 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Postby kensan » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 5:22 pm

ennalove wrote:i think he mean cosmestic surgergy?


I see, thanks.
Last edited by kensan on Tue, 16 Jun 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mixue
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Plz help me...

Postby mixue » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:06 pm

Hi.. i've read some of the post and has a very important question to ask..
The popular Dr Nara tt ppl give gd comments of double eyelid n nose implant surgery is from Yanhee hospital or Dr Nara clinic???? Is it the same person????
Pls help me as i'm interested to find Dr Nara n do both surgery at 1 shot...

Berserkmind
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Postby Berserkmind » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:55 pm

hi i am totally new to PS. Hope you all can help me out :oops:

i am keen to slim down my face into a smaller shape, not sure if removing the buccal fats will work.. or must i go through a major surgery to 'file off' my jawlines? or can i just lipo the fats out of my double chin and cheeks?

shika
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 17 Mar 2009

Re: Plz help me...

Postby shika » Thu, 16 Apr 2009 9:33 pm

mixue wrote:Hi.. i've read some of the post and has a very important question to ask..
The popular Dr Nara tt ppl give gd comments of double eyelid n nose implant surgery is from Yanhee hospital or Dr Nara clinic???? Is it the same person????
Pls help me as i'm interested to find Dr Nara n do both surgery at 1 shot...


I think you're looking for Dr. Nara in Hatyai. Check the first page of this forum and you'll find all the info you need.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Plz help me...

Postby aadvark » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 4:40 am

shika wrote:
mixue wrote:Hi.. i've read some of the post and has a very important question to ask..
The popular Dr Nara tt ppl give gd comments of double eyelid n nose implant surgery is from Yanhee hospital or Dr Nara clinic???? Is it the same person????
Pls help me as i'm interested to find Dr Nara n do both surgery at 1 shot...


I think you're looking for Dr. Nara in Hatyai. Check the first page of this forum and you'll find all the info you need.


good call ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 4:44 am

Berserkmind wrote:hi i am totally new to PS. Hope you all can help me out :oops:

i am keen to slim down my face into a smaller shape, not sure if removing the buccal fats will work.. or must i go through a major surgery to 'file off' my jawlines? or can i just lipo the fats out of my double chin and cheeks?


scan thru this thread, got all the info u need. briefly, it depends on what makes ur face big...

if fat below epidermal layer (normal fat), then lipo the face. if jaw muscles too developed, then jaw botox. jaw structure too big, then jaw filing. buccal fat pad layer too thick, then buccal fat pad removal.

hmmm, is there a way for us to post these answers permanently in a FAQ, seems repetitive :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mixue
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Re: Plz help me...

Postby mixue » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 8:57 am

aadvark wrote:
shika wrote:
mixue wrote:Hi.. i've read some of the post and has a very important question to ask..
The popular Dr Nara tt ppl give gd comments of double eyelid n nose implant surgery is from Yanhee hospital or Dr Nara clinic???? Is it the same person????
Pls help me as i'm interested to find Dr Nara n do both surgery at 1 shot...


I think you're looking for Dr. Nara in Hatyai. Check the first page of this forum and you'll find all the info you need.


good call ;)


So u mean the Dr Nara clinic n Dr Nara in yanhee hospiatl n Dr nara in hatyai all is 3 different doc???? why so many same name doc...
Can the previous poster who has a great job done by Dr nara on double eyelid surgery n nose implant tell me which is the correct dr Nara i shd go to???? :???:

winter21
Regular
Regular
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun, 08 Mar 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Plz help me...

Postby winter21 » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 9:55 am

mixue wrote:So u mean the Dr Nara clinic n Dr Nara in yanhee hospiatl n Dr nara in hatyai all is 3 different doc???? why so many same name doc...
Can the previous poster who has a great job done by Dr nara on double eyelid surgery n nose implant tell me which is the correct dr Nara i shd go to???? :???:


hi.. there is only 1 Dr Nara. His clinic is call Dr Nara clinic. His clinic is at Hatyai.... a state in Thailand. I believe there is no Nara in yanhee hospital.
For his clinic info... pls refer to pg 1

kensan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2009

Re: Plz help me...

Postby kensan » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:08 am

mixue wrote:So u mean the Dr Nara clinic n Dr Nara in yanhee hospiatl n Dr nara in hatyai all is 3 different doc???? why so many same name doc...
Can the previous poster who has a great job done by Dr nara on double eyelid surgery n nose implant tell me which is the correct dr Nara i shd go to???? :???:


Refer to his website for contact and all prices
http://www.dr-nara.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=13

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: Supportive email

Postby boicott » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:36 pm

Brenton wrote:
Route2Perfection wrote:PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY

Payment details from FAKE Dr. C

Payment Details.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:44 PM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Dr. Charan Mahatumarat" <dr>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
weiking55@yahoo.com.sg
Use the details below to send me the money .

Name: Charan Mahatumarat
Address: 60 Great Ormond Street London WC1N 3HR United Kingdom.

As soon as you transferred the money by western union, they will give you a security number which is 10 digits named Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN#) or if possible you can scan the western union slip attach and email it to me.
Look forward to hearing back from you with the western union money transfer details.

Regards,
Dr. Charan[/b]


Thanks for informing us about it....Internet always full of spams and scams even thought it's also very informative

I was quite relunctant when Dr Pat asked for money to be sent over to him....but when i told him that i would only make my decision after face to face consultation, he told me then it's better not to send. Which i am glad about it as i did not even visit him in the end....


I also got this kind of email before from Dr Charan, but the weird thing is we used to correspond via the same email and he had earlier advised me against doing it. By after that he agreed with my stand and quoted me a price. A week later i got the similar email u guys had with a slightly lower price. I suspected that his email got hacked. not sure if it is still used by some fraudster tho, but im quite sure Dr Charan uses that email ... :(

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:37 pm

shika wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
winter21 wrote:
Brenton wrote:Thank you everyone for the encouragement :)

As i am healing quite fast, i hope the crease will go down further and this is not the final height.

I tried to listen to aadvark and not to look at the mirror, but in the end, i did exactly the opposite..
I keep looking at the mirror to make myself get used to the new look..

Heehee, hope when i post the 1 month pic, it would look better


Hi there...

I hope u r recovering well & feeling better each day with yr new look. =)
I have book my appointment with Dr putt in May. But... right now.. I'm not sure abt my decisions. Will you help/enlighten me?

My friends discourage me to have rhinoplasty. Giving me reasons it will affect my life, as in i have to be careful not to knock onto things, ppl cant touch/pinch my nose etc. Worst, if i will accident.. my nose will be crook and need a revise op.

Are you now very careful n worry to bump onto doors or avoiding ppl touching yr nose? How long later will the nose be ready for touching??

Sorry for my lengthy post.


I can empathise with you...I felt the exact same way you did before my first nose implant.
But about a year after my surgery, I won't remember I had an implant unless I go for my facials...lol
Before the implant, I was terrified at what will happen when I have a cold and need to blow my nose etc.
I felt that my second nose implant feels "harder" than the first one I did at Yanhee...but it's only 2 months post op, guess it will feel more natural later.


PinkIce: Do you mind telling me what happen to your first rhinoplasty at Yanhee?


Oh, nothing happened to me if you meant the surgery was botched or something like that :)
I actually like my "Yanhee" nose, only thing was I don't like how my tip was still big...I want a sharper tip.
Dr Sukit only does "I" implant which won't make a huge difference to the tip and I knew this beforehand.
And I lived with my "Yanhee" nose for nearly 2 years before I had the second one *shrugs*

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: chin implant

Postby boicott » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:06 am

pootie wrote:Can anyone of you here advise me on the down time for chin implant?

Will there be any obvious bruising/swelling for chin implant? cos i intend to go during teh national day period and cannot take leave.

i plan to travel on friday nite (7/8/09) and to have 2 procedures done (chin implant and stomach lipo) on 8/8/09 and will depart back to sg on 9/8/09. so i will reach sg past midnite and rest for a day at home before going to work on 10/8/09 (tues).

when i did rhino, my nose didnt really swell and looked normal with no brusiing by 2nd or 3rd day. i only had swellings under my eyes, so i dunno the swellings under the eyes were from rhino or my eyelid surgery..

any advice is appreciated. :)


I did my chin on a Thursday afternoon and i was back to work on Monday.

Not sure if it helps. surely will have some swelling but not that obvious, for me, its the stiches that i had to fabricate some story that i fell(cos i did external not internal). I guess if you do it internally it will be less obvious than mine but might take a longer time to heal, more blood? and more oral hygiene needed.

Hope this helps.

ennalove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 12 Apr 2009

Postby ennalove » Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:16 am

.
.
Last edited by ennalove on Mon, 11 May 2009 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest