what an amazing thread... this is my second post here - would really apprec if all who have done lipo with Nara can comment on questions below? thanks!
(I've tried to read and do a Ctrl-F for all "lipo" and "nara" over the last 140+ pages - forgive me if I have asked a qn that has been answered though... there's just so much great info in here)
I intend to do tummy lipo and inner thigh lipo with Nara, ASAP - poss in May. I'm fit, but unfort have a bulging tummy, which I've lived with for 10 yrs and am thoroughly sick of
- I've emailed Nara and he replied saying they use local anesthesia + sedation during lipo. is this sufficient? pain levels?
LA numbs you entirely, so it's more than sufficient. GA requires an anaesthetist which just raises the cost
- I'm average size Asian female. 52kg/163cm, not fat but not skinny either. just big issue with protruding tummy. given Nara's reputation for the NATURAL look, is he going to remove much fat? I'm somewhat afraid he may just remove very minimal fat and perhaps I should go to Tokai.
Everyone rquires minimal amt of fat in the body, nara wun go beyond dat. you shouldn;t either, cos u risk death when u overdo lipo
- Does his 10,000 baht per area price include pre- and post-op care? what sort of care?
not sure what pre-op care u referring to. u def wun be getting counselling etc. post-op care will be the medicines and bandage for you to bring home and take and change. if u dun feel safe, u can always consult him for free again b4 u leave for home.
- I know he doesn't provide compression garments. What about other medicines?
yes, antibiotics etc
- Is there a list of med's apart from anesthetic cream/scar cream that I should prepare in advance, pre-lipo?
i dun have as much problem with scarring, but i think there are quite a few posts in this thread discussing this
- is scarring a huge issue in abdominal lipo? I have a history of getting keloid scars. I had keyhole surgery from appendicitis and have 2 small keloids (i.e. distended, red and raised scars).
this is prob genetic. some ppl have problem healing properly. if u have a history of keloids, it's very likely u will keep forming keloids. i have a fren whose condition is so bad, he forms keloids from acne scars. have to get steroid injections regularly to remove the new keloids
- how have scars been for other lipo people on this forum? visible? raised/angry/red or just small white scars?
as mentioned above, healing is not entirely dependent on the surgeon or the type of op. diff ppl heal differently, hard to compare
- How many days do I need to stay locally to recover?
nara only does one area per day. so also depends how many areas u do. add 1-2 days to that for some rest and u shld be good to go
- how soon after can I exercise? e.g. running, swimming.
to play safe, prob 1.5 - 2 mths later
- how soon will the stitches be removed post-lipo?
when i did at tokai, the stitches were to stay on for 6 days, i removed the stitches at a gp in sg. any gp should suffice, dun go polyclinics tho, they refuse to handle such cases
- Is sineech recommended post-lipo, or is that just for nose jobs?
sinnech is used for all sorts of PS. suppose to take b4, and after op. box has instructions
thank you again, everyone!