Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Sun, 01 Mar 2009 11:21 pm

Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 2:02 am

Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?


People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Chloe.WT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 02 Mar 2009

Postby Chloe.WT » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 9:37 pm

Hi all,

who is planning a trip to Dr. Nara in May-June 09?
It will be my first tiime and it will be great to go with someone!

BTW do we have to make advance booking wiht Dr Nara?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:45 pm

Chloe.WT wrote:Hi all,

who is planning a trip to Dr. Nara in May-June 09?
It will be my first tiime and it will be great to go with someone!

BTW do we have to make advance booking wiht Dr Nara?


judging from his schedule, u prob need to book 2 mths in advance. i will be bringing a fren there, but not confirmed which date in june
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:56 pm

aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?


People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!

sure anot. I've had alot of people telling me i look extremely different.
But i guess your mileage may vary bah. Some friends just ain't as perceptive.

I would imagine that if someone did eyes AND nose, the change will probably be drastic enough that people you are acquainted with probably might think you resemble someone they know (which is actually you), but that its not really the same person.

Haha great that you don't look your age ^^

Brenton: If you're hoping that no one asks you if you've had anything done to your face, i think you should drop the thought. Whether your friends are generally very observant people or not, there will definitely be that few who will question you about it.. so just be prepared to give an answer.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 8:14 pm

cersepn wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?


People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!

sure anot. I've had alot of people telling me i look extremely different.
But i guess your mileage may vary bah. Some friends just ain't as perceptive.

I would imagine that if someone did eyes AND nose, the change will probably be drastic enough that people you are acquainted with probably might think you resemble someone they know (which is actually you), but that its not really the same person.

Haha great that you don't look your age ^^

Brenton: If you're hoping that no one asks you if you've had anything done to your face, i think you should drop the thought. Whether your friends are generally very observant people or not, there will definitely be that few who will question you about it.. so just be prepared to give an answer.


cersepn: care to show me your before and after pic and let me guess what you had done? :p Actually i am not really bothered by whether friends are gonna ask or not, in fact, i had already told a few of my friends, and even publicize on my blog that i will be doing IT in april. (Which my friend told me was a wrong move)
What i am worried about is my superiors and colleagues at work place.
And the one thing i am most worried about is waking up and not seeing myself in the mirror...

aadvark: I also think you dun look 30, 1 important reason is your hair, most of my friends that are around your age are starting to bald, and that makes them look old, your hair still so thick and black...makes you look younger also. For my compliment, am i entitled to pineapple juice delivery in april? :P haha

arialbaby
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009
Location: singapore

Postby arialbaby » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:00 pm

hi i'm new to this.and i wanna know a few things abt ps.
is chin implant the same with chin augmentation.?
if i wanna to huv small chin,shuld i choose chin implant or augmentation?
i dun need double eye lid. but i wanna to improve the way my eyes look.
which surgery should i choose for tat case?
thz millions.
:)

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:18 pm

Brenton wrote:cersepn: care to show me your before and after pic and let me guess what you had done? :p Actually i am not really bothered by whether friends are gonna ask or not, in fact, i had already told a few of my friends, and even publicize on my blog that i will be doing IT in april. (Which my friend told me was a wrong move)
What i am worried about is my superiors and colleagues at work place.
And the one thing i am most worried about is waking up and not seeing myself in the mirror...

If you're going in with this mentality then that's great! I'm not sure if being soo open about PS is a good thing, but as long as it works for you i guess that's ok lol.

What do you plan on doing? eyes and nose?

looier
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 17 Feb 2009
Location: Holland

Postby looier » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:43 pm

Brenton wrote:
cersepn wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?


People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!

sure anot. I've had alot of people telling me i look extremely different.
But i guess your mileage may vary bah. Some friends just ain't as perceptive.

I would imagine that if someone did eyes AND nose, the change will probably be drastic enough that people you are acquainted with probably might think you resemble someone they know (which is actually you), but that its not really the same person.

Haha great that you don't look your age ^^

Brenton: If you're hoping that no one asks you if you've had anything done to your face, i think you should drop the thought. Whether your friends are generally very observant people or not, there will definitely be that few who will question you about it.. so just be prepared to give an answer.


cersepn: care to show me your before and after pic and let me guess what you had done? :p Actually i am not really bothered by whether friends are gonna ask or not, in fact, i had already told a few of my friends, and even publicize on my blog that i will be doing IT in april. (Which my friend told me was a wrong move)
What i am worried about is my superiors and colleagues at work place.
And the one thing i am most worried about is waking up and not seeing myself in the mirror...

aadvark: I also think you dun look 30, 1 important reason is your hair, most of my friends that are around your age are starting to bald, and that makes them look old, your hair still so thick and black...makes you look younger also. For my compliment, am i entitled to pineapple juice delivery in april? :P haha


I had facelift and eyes done, none of my colleages commented when I came back cept for one who I dont see very often, she asked if I'd been on holidays ad I looked so fresh.
Later I told my assistent I had my eyes done and she said I knew something was different but didnt know what.
I told her to shut up and not tell anybody, of course she told everybody. And people have been making remarks since then. And now when I return from a leave my colleages look at me suspiciently and ask if I have been to a certain place again. I hate it and I can't stop it. Its my own stupidity. Sincethen I never mention plastic surgery to anybody no more.
Also my sister knows 'cause she took care of me after surgery, she doesn't understand, you don't need it she says and what a waste of money. Whell so much for a little understanding of ps in my circle, it's still a tabu where I live.

looier
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 17 Feb 2009
Location: Holland

Postby looier » Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:48 pm

I send dr. Put my pics and asked what he thought about tummy tuck. His answer was I'd better diet and excercise.! lol.

pootie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue, 02 Oct 2007

Postby pootie » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:51 am

i just came back last nite from hatyai!! :)

i had my nose and eyes done at Dr Putt on saturday afternoon and he's real great!!! and im recovering very fast.. all the major swellings on my face are gone. he was very thorough with his explanations and he was really gentle.. :)

then in the evening i had outer thighs lipo at Dr Nara.. and Sunday i had inner thighs lipo too.. it really isnt as bad as i imagined to be.. yes bruising can be rather bad but thats just abt it.. its just like tat typical bruise but just a large area.. :)

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 4:08 am

looier wrote:
Brenton wrote:
cersepn wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:Anyone did eyes and nose together? Do you look very different after that?

People still recognise you? or they can tell immediately?

Does anyone knows what kind of implant does Dr Pat use for nose?


People will still recognise u for sure. even friends who know what i've done all these while, they still tell me i dun look that diff. till u bring out the old pix, and then they will say, oh gosh, so diff, haha :)

people change all the while la, even without PS, dressing & even facial features change with time. what makes ur recognisable is more than the look, the way u walk, the way u talk, the way u conduct urself is what ppl remember more than the specific features...

just turned 30 yest :) i'm glad i had PS done, cos it's always good to hear, gosh, u dun look 30, lol!

sure anot. I've had alot of people telling me i look extremely different.
But i guess your mileage may vary bah. Some friends just ain't as perceptive.

I would imagine that if someone did eyes AND nose, the change will probably be drastic enough that people you are acquainted with probably might think you resemble someone they know (which is actually you), but that its not really the same person.

Haha great that you don't look your age ^^

Brenton: If you're hoping that no one asks you if you've had anything done to your face, i think you should drop the thought. Whether your friends are generally very observant people or not, there will definitely be that few who will question you about it.. so just be prepared to give an answer.


cersepn: care to show me your before and after pic and let me guess what you had done? :p Actually i am not really bothered by whether friends are gonna ask or not, in fact, i had already told a few of my friends, and even publicize on my blog that i will be doing IT in april. (Which my friend told me was a wrong move)
What i am worried about is my superiors and colleagues at work place.
And the one thing i am most worried about is waking up and not seeing myself in the mirror...

aadvark: I also think you dun look 30, 1 important reason is your hair, most of my friends that are around your age are starting to bald, and that makes them look old, your hair still so thick and black...makes you look younger also. For my compliment, am i entitled to pineapple juice delivery in april? :P haha


I had facelift and eyes done, none of my colleages commented when I came back cept for one who I dont see very often, she asked if I'd been on holidays ad I looked so fresh.
Later I told my assistent I had my eyes done and she said I knew something was different but didnt know what.
I told her to shut up and not tell anybody, of course she told everybody. And people have been making remarks since then. And now when I return from a leave my colleages look at me suspiciently and ask if I have been to a certain place again. I hate it and I can't stop it. Its my own stupidity. Sincethen I never mention plastic surgery to anybody no more.
Also my sister knows 'cause she took care of me after surgery, she doesn't understand, you don't need it she says and what a waste of money. Whell so much for a little understanding of ps in my circle, it's still a tabu where I live.


my close frens all know, cos it's pretty hard to be close if u can't tell them something like this. it's a strict no-no for me to tell anyone at work, even when my eyelids were obviously swollen, i kept insisting it was an eye infection which wouldn't go away, lol! :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 4:52 am

those tt have done ya nose with dr nara?
do u guys have any complaints tt it looks too natural to have any diff?
nt very sure whether he can create a high bridge? :D

wimpy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 04 Mar 2009

Postby wimpy » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 9:25 am

Hi I am new here in this forum. Need advice on liposuction or liposelection.
Does Dr Nara do either one? Is liposuction good, as in results, any visible smaller? Cos i think i need to do a lot of liposuction... Pls advise.

wimpy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 04 Mar 2009

Postby wimpy » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 9:27 am

BTW, have any did dimples here too? Does it look natural? Dimple only appear when u smile or it there fix, like perm fixture?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests