Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
looier
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 17 Feb 2009
Location: Holland

Postby looier » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:18 am

heloise wrote:btw, anyone know a good hair implant clinic in bkk? i'll like to create a "widow's peak"

thank you....


Image
Image


Heloise look at this link, also about harimplant in bkk. http://www.bangkok-cosmeticsurgery.com/index.htm

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 1:08 am

looier wrote:
heloise wrote:btw, anyone know a good hair implant clinic in bkk? i'll like to create a "widow's peak"

thank you....


Image
Image


Heloise look at this link, also about harimplant in bkk. http://www.bangkok-cosmeticsurgery.com/index.htm
thank you...

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 2:07 am

It was nice chatting with Prido and hownowhownow.

In fact both of them look good and if i were them, i would not even consider ps :P Guess everyone can only see their own worst side.

Hmmm Dr Nara asked me to stop Evening primrose oil and Arnica Motana 1 week before surgery le...weird......thought Vit E need to stop and Arnica Motana can dun stop?

The reason i wanna take bromelain and arnica motana and tien qi pills is because i only have 10 days to reduce swelling and get back to work!!

looier
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 17 Feb 2009
Location: Holland

Postby looier » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 4:23 am

Brenton wrote:It was nice chatting with Prido and hownowhownow.

In fact both of them look good and if i were them, i would not even consider ps :P Guess everyone can only see their own worst side.

Hmmm Dr Nara asked me to stop Evening primrose oil and Arnica Motana 1 week before surgery le...weird......thought Vit E need to stop and Arnica Motana can dun stop?

The reason i wanna take bromelain and arnica motana and tien qi pills is because i only have 10 days to reduce swelling and get back to work!!


I tend to always strictly follow PS advise . But then also most PS don't know much about naturopathic medicine.
Stop vit.E for sure, is necessity as it prolongs bleeding time.
You could also consider serrapeptase as pinkyice suggested. Works wonderfull for nosearea, you could ask Nara what he thinks about that.

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 9:58 am

Brenton wrote:It was nice chatting with Prido and hownowhownow.

In fact both of them look good and if i were them, i would not even consider ps :P Guess everyone can only see their own worst side.

Hmmm Dr Nara asked me to stop Evening primrose oil and Arnica Motana 1 week before surgery le...weird......thought Vit E need to stop and Arnica Motana can dun stop?

The reason i wanna take bromelain and arnica motana and tien qi pills is because i only have 10 days to reduce swelling and get back to work!!

dr nara told me not to take sineech when i asked him, he said it might cause complications...

User avatar
hearts918
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 22 Feb 2009
Location: boonkeng

Postby hearts918 » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:55 am

is it even safe?

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 1:11 pm

Niew wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:
Niew wrote:
cpawl wrote:Neiw,
Thank you for trying to help, it means alot to me.Let me know if even if you cant find the info.
I am counting my days until April when i will make the trip to see Dr nara.
Cindy

Hi Cindy..
i manage to find the medication.. however pls check wif the gp to ensure it is the right medication to delay the menstrual.
Norethisterone - 5%

Hi Niew,
will this 'delay menstrual' medicine cause any side effect? like the next month menses will be in a mess? :roll:

hi ter..
well definately by taking all this pill will affect the natural cycle. However it will at most delay ur menstrual. but once u stop the pill the menstrual will visit u the next day if ur menstrual period is around that time. It so coincident tat whenever i'm travelling i hav my menstrual so inorder to b clean n not spoil my trip i take the pill.. Can u imagine doing lipo oredi so shag and u r having menstrual OMG ~ cant imagine :shock: so far no side effect at all :cool:

Hi Niew,

I'm back to Singapore already, I had done 3 part of lipo. Now I'm waiting for the swell to subside. I didn't manage to wear the compression garment, so i bought gridder at hatyai and because of the swelling on my inner thigh, I can only wear bicycle thighs. Dr. Nara says, when the swollen went down, then I will have to change to a smaller compression garment.

Now I have problem sitting down, stood on toilet bowl and walking, because inner thigh swollen very much then the other part of my body. I really pray hard the swell will go down soon. :cry:

User avatar
Jocundster
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 02 Jan 2008

Postby Jocundster » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 1:27 pm

Just came back from my Otoplasty surgery (Ears surgery) in Hatyai with Dr. Nara~ It was a interesting trip actually and I met Pinkice on the way to the hotel~

The surgery went well and it was about 2.5 hrs for the whole operation, Dr. Nara has created a new technique for Otoplasty, in the past they required stitching at e back of your ears, however currently it requires the front & back that holds the ears better in place, so costing has increased to 10,000 baht. If this technique works better, i don't mind the front stitching as i heard quite some cases of ears popping back (from other doctor's cases). At most, i will do more follow up with the after op care.

♥ Consultation @approx. 12.30pm
♥ Operation @9.30pm
♥ Removed my bandages 6th day
♥ Removed my stitches on the 7th day (departure day)

Hint: The sun was freaking hot these days in Hatyai, so remember to bring your umbrella (Sun exposure is not good for after op), even though i was under shade, my nose was kinda bleeding too. So stay in bound might be the best~

There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable. I took some pictures with them (ahm.. he asked me not to post them.. lol)

Hope that this might change your opinion for Dr. Nara, as for me he has definitely left good impression for my 1st operation with him.

So all in all, my ears has finally came in peace with my face and i hope people who is going for any operations in Hatyai will have a fun time like me~



Cheers,
Jo

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 1:37 pm

Jocundster wrote:Just came back from my Otoplasty surgery (Ears surgery) in Hatyai with Dr. Nara~ It was a interesting trip actually and I met Pinkice on the way to the hotel~
The surgery went well and it was about 2.5 hrs for the whole operation, Dr. Nara has created a new technique for Otoplasty, in the past they required stitching at e back of your ears, however currently it requires the front & back that holds the ears better in place, so costing has increased to 10,000 baht. If this technique works better, i don't mind the front stitching as i heard quite some cases of ears popping back (from other doctor's cases). At most, i will do more follow up with the after op care.
♥ Consultation @approx. 12.30pm
♥ Operation @9.30pm
♥ Removed my bandages 6th day
♥ Removed my stitches on the 7th day (departure day)
Hint: The sun was freaking hot these days in Hatyai, so remember to bring your umbrella (Sun exposure is not good for after op), even though i was under shade, my nose was kinda bleeding too. So stay in bound might be the best~
There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable. I took some pictures with them (ahm.. he asked me not to post them.. lol)
Hope that this might change your opinion for Dr. Nara, as for me he has definitely left good impression for my 1st operation with him.
So all in all, my ears has finally came in peace with my face and i hope people who is going for any operations in Hatyai will have a fun time like me~
Cheers,
Jo


I totally agreed with Jocundster, Dr. Nara is a nice person, he ask me not to ask any question and relax and sleep when he putting the anesthesia jab for me.

Also he gives me some information on whether which part of my body able to do lipo suction or not.

Overall he is nice.

first day I did stomach lipo, 2nd day inner thigh and the 3rd day outer thigh.

I'm not sure whether is it all people will encounter same kind of pain and swell after lipo. But mine is like, inner thigh swollen very much. Dr. Nara advise me to wear a loose compression garment first, then slowly change to a thighter one.

this is the fats that removed from my stomachImage

this is my inner thigh after removing the stictesImage
:P
Cheers :D

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 3:36 pm

Brenton: Nice chatting with ya as well and best of luck for the upcoming April!

macoronicheese: hw's the pain factor for the tummy lipo? :)

User avatar
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun, 27 Jul 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby macaronincheeze » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 3:53 pm

hownowhownow wrote:Brenton: Nice chatting with ya as well and best of luck for the upcoming April!

macoronicheese: hw's the pain factor for the tummy lipo? :)


Hi Hownowx2,

tummy pain still bareable. In fact, pain is not really a big matters, it is just like you knock on the corner of the table and got blue black. (that kind of pain), but what makes me uncomfortable is the swelling in between my inner thigh, it makes me can't walk properly.

I walk like an old lady, that slow~ clumsy~! LOL :lol:

annemarie2225
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 11 Oct 2008
Location: europe

Postby annemarie2225 » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 6:09 pm

jocundster wrote: [quote]There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable.

[quote]


I agree, he is a sweat hart :wink:

but................... the only negative thing I can come up with is that he does it HIS WAY, so if you want larger breasts and he do not agree, you
end up the natural way so less than you expect.

my daughter has a slightlty bump on her nose, and he didn't wanted to operate her, he said there will be not much difference and he said also I don't have much experience with "white" noses. :o


I wanted to give anybody that goes to Hat Yai a tip: when you want to fly from bkk to hatyai. the cheapest airline is One Two go. We went without reservation from Bkk and back and paid only 1950 baht for a one way ticket, including tax. you have a 20 kg suitcase allowance.

you have to upgrade with nokair to get that allowance. and nokair is more expensive.
you fly from Don Meang in Bkk.

does anybody know the costs of PC with dr. Puttisak? is he more expensive then dr. Nara?

can anyone put his prices on the forum?
Last edited by annemarie2225 on Sun, 22 Feb 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 7:17 pm

annemarie2225 wrote:jocundster wrote:
There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable.



I agree, he is a sweat hart :wink:

but................... the only negative thing I can come up with is that he does it HIS WAY, so if you want larger breasts and he do not agree, you
end up the natural way so less than you expect.

my daughter has a slightlty bump on her nose, and he didn't wanted to operate her, he said there will be not much difference and he said also I don't have much experience with "white" noses. :o


I wanted to give anybody that goes to Hat Yai a tip: when you want to fly from bkk to hatyai. the cheapest airline is One Two go. We went without reservation from Bkk and back and paid only 1950 baht for a one way ticket, including tax. you have a 20 kg suitcase allowance.

you have to upgrade with nokair to get that allowance. and nokair is more expensive.
you fly from Don Meang in Bkk.

does anybody know the costs of PC with dr. Pat? is he more expensive then dr. Nara?

can anyone put his prices on the forum?

i totally agree with u regarding dr nara's belief in looking natural even after PS.

thanks for ur tip abt One Two go, i took airasia and paid abt 1610 baht return including taxes, i booked it during their promotion and if i'm not wrong they will have such promo going ard so just have to check it out regularly on their website, however, they do charge for luggage.

cheers...

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:27 pm

hearts918 wrote:is it even safe?


sinnech is safe for sure, it's used worldwide for PS. well, that's wat i read after googling anyway. tried it twice, i cannot say for sure how much faster i recovered since i used it for diff ops, but it seemed to feel faster. or maybe i feel dat way cos i din want to admit i wasted my money... hmmm...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:46 pm

annemarie2225 wrote:jocundster wrote:
There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable.



I agree, he is a sweat hart :wink:

but................... the only negative thing I can come up with is that he does it HIS WAY, so if you want larger breasts and he do not agree, you
end up the natural way so less than you expect.

my daughter has a slightlty bump on her nose, and he didn't wanted to operate her, he said there will be not much difference and he said also I don't have much experience with "white" noses. :o


I wanted to give anybody that goes to Hat Yai a tip: when you want to fly from bkk to hatyai. the cheapest airline is One Two go. We went without reservation from Bkk and back and paid only 1950 baht for a one way ticket, including tax. you have a 20 kg suitcase allowance.

you have to upgrade with nokair to get that allowance. and nokair is more expensive.
you fly from Don Meang in Bkk.

does anybody know the costs of PC with dr. Puttisak? is he more expensive then dr. Nara?

can anyone put his prices on the forum?


the only price i remember so far is rhinoplasty with dr puttisak is 8500 baht using the s-implant
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest