Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 2:36 am

heloise wrote:i would still recommend dr nara for PS if u plan ur route properly, it is great value for ur money but it is difficult to travel to HDY now cos there's no direct flight, so pls dun make it a wasted trip by not getting wat u wan....

i am planning another trip either later this yr or june next yr to have lipo done by him, hopefully by then i have bigger breast to show him wat i actually wanted :p


on the other hand, dr pat might be too ready to agree with anything u want, so when u go tokai, make sure u sit down and go over the details multiple times

the other irony is that my fren went to nara, and insisted repeatedly she only wanted to up by half a cup, but he insisted that she go up by one cup size instead, else might as well dun do :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 3:27 am

Ok guys,

I've sort out my dates and had emailed Nara for lipo appt..Will be going on the 26th and 27th August..Anyone settling on these dates too?

Intend to stay at Novotel. Anyone stayed there previously? Or any good hotels to recommend?

Kinda best to go as Airasia is having domestic flights promo..return only for $70!

:)

looier
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 17 Feb 2009
Location: Holland

Postby looier » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 7:18 am


heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 8:37 am

aadvark wrote:
heloise wrote:i would still recommend dr nara for PS if u plan ur route properly, it is great value for ur money but it is difficult to travel to HDY now cos there's no direct flight, so pls dun make it a wasted trip by not getting wat u wan....

i am planning another trip either later this yr or june next yr to have lipo done by him, hopefully by then i have bigger breast to show him wat i actually wanted :p


on the other hand, dr pat might be too ready to agree with anything u want, so when u go tokai, make sure u sit down and go over the details multiple times

the other irony is that my fren went to nara, and insisted repeatedly she only wanted to up by half a cup, but he insisted that she go up by one cup size instead, else might as well dun do :P
maybe he only got one size? LOL.....

i know abt mr pat's pattern oso from ur postings leh :p

anyway many pp have been thru repeated BA to either reduce or enlarge their breast so it shdn't be much of a problem to re-do...

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 8:40 am

hownowhownow wrote:Ok guys,

I've sort out my dates and had emailed Nara for lipo appt..Will be going on the 26th and 27th August..Anyone settling on these dates too?

Intend to stay at Novotel. Anyone stayed there previously? Or any good hotels to recommend?

Kinda best to go as Airasia is having domestic flights promo..return only for $70!

:)
i would go for novotel again...nice hotel!!

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:23 am

hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:46 pm

Brenton wrote:hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..
Brenton, pls be prepared to wait for dr nara even tho u have appt made...

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:54 pm

btw, anyone know a good hair implant clinic in bkk? i'll like to create a "widow's peak"

thank you....

Image
Image

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 1:57 pm

heloise wrote:
Brenton wrote:hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..
Brenton, pls be prepared to wait for dr nara even tho u have appt made...


Orh....my appointment is at 1030, reaching there at 9 by coach..so shd be fine i guess..hope i do not need to wait too long...

Another qn: Bromelain, arnica motana, tien qi pills, should all these be consumed before surgery? or just after surgery?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 4:43 pm

Brenton wrote:
heloise wrote:
Brenton wrote:hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..
Brenton, pls be prepared to wait for dr nara even tho u have appt made...


Orh....my appointment is at 1030, reaching there at 9 by coach..so shd be fine i guess..hope i do not need to wait too long...

Another qn: Bromelain, arnica motana, tien qi pills, should all these be consumed before surgery? or just after surgery?


arnica montana is the main ingredient in sinnech. if u use sinnech, it will state to eat b4 surgery, just b4 surgery, and after surgery. the pills are colour coded
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 6:41 pm

i went to google abt S-implant which Dr Puttisak uses. If it's the same S-implant which I think I have read online, then Puttisak is pretty updated cos the S-implant was only patented in 2006 :)

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/70847.php

http://rapidshare.com/files/200705608/S-implant.pdf
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby prido » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 8:48 pm

hmm.. looks like most people are going during march.. im looking for people to join me on my trip to hatyai during june or july.. anyone..?

looier
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 17 Feb 2009
Location: Holland

Postby looier » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 9:51 pm

aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:
heloise wrote:
Brenton wrote:hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..
Brenton, pls be prepared to wait for dr nara even tho u have appt made...


Orh....my appointment is at 1030, reaching there at 9 by coach..so shd be fine i guess..hope i do not need to wait too long...

Another qn: Bromelain, arnica motana, tien qi pills, should all these be consumed before surgery? or just after surgery?


arnica montana is the main ingredient in sinnech. if u use sinnech, it will state to eat b4 surgery, just b4 surgery, and after surgery. the pills are colour coded


I used arnica from Weleda D3, my ps told me I should start 1 week bfore surg. and then continue abt. 1 week after.
Arnica doesn't have much part in heeling proces but it takes care of brusing en swelling by speeding up absorbtion of blood and fluid. Also during op. there is less bleeding.

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:28 pm

Brenton wrote:hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..


Hey Brenton, Yeah I emailed him..Guess I will ring him up tomorrow morning? Did you speak to the nurses? And What procedures are ya doing?

Prido: I'm going August..heh

Anyone going during August?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:44 pm

Brenton wrote:
heloise wrote:
Brenton wrote:hownowhownow,

you emailed him for your appointment booking??

Don't do that!! I checked the website and emailed him...but apparently it was more fully booked than what was shown on the website.

I wanted to book 3rd April, which is empty on the website, but when i called just now, it was fully booked already. So i have to decide whether to take 2nd April or 4th April on the spot...

CALL, dun email..
Brenton, pls be prepared to wait for dr nara even tho u have appt made...


Orh....my appointment is at 1030, reaching there at 9 by coach..so shd be fine i guess..hope i do not need to wait too long...

Another qn: Bromelain, arnica motana, tien qi pills, should all these be consumed before surgery? or just after surgery?


Sinnech is way overpriced and its effects not obvious on me. I went to my GP and he prescribed Serratiopeptidaset tablets and they really helped in reducing the swelling. One week post op and my nose looks pretty alright now (just a little swollen at tip, the sides are okay).


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest