Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
summer77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 15 Sep 2008

Postby summer77 » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 8:26 pm

Aadvark, I know you have post your photo here before. However I would like to know if you have a huge change for the past few months? Do your nose change everyday? Like from Day one after surgery till today?

I did my nose with puttisak about 2 months plus ago, and now I am not happy with the result. there's redness at the side of the bridge and my bridge is too high also.

So I email nara and ask if I want to redo my nose, is it ok? Cos I just did my nose. Then he ask me what is the problem... then he ask if I got redness, water leak or etc... but I don't really understand what he mean? So I ask if there is redness, then he reply that I must go back to redo if I have redness.

Pls advice
Sum

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby prido » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:19 pm

Brenton wrote:Prido and hownowhownow...

The reason i am tempted to go in march or early this year is because i do not want to look too anormal by the time next cny comes.

And if we were to do it later in the end, there's no way i am gonna attend the next cny...

Still deciding when to go. But i have emailed Nara....he had asked me for a photo of my face which i have yet to give it to him.

Aadvark actually adviced me to get my eyes done at Nara and nose reduction with Dr. Pat....

so i might have to schedule my trip more efficiently.

hmmmm both of you only plan on visiting Nara?


u need so many months to recover =x haha
i think one month enough to return back to normal what.. haha
anyway im fine with march actually
mid march or..? cause i needa apply for leave.


anyone else joining..??


i intend to go dr nara and dr pat and seek advice from both before deciding which one to go to.

i think that would be the best way.

im also thinking of going to bangkok to do some dental stuff

mygoal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 01 Feb 2009

Postby mygoal » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:29 pm

pinkyice:
I am looking for Dr Putt this March. Did he ask you to show him what type of nose you wan or he actually showed yo some pictures?

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:25 am

Prido and Brenton:

Kinda a pity..cos I had already booked the Bkk tickets already..don't think I can change the dates as it's gonna incur more..

But if u guys can make it in Aug, feel free to contact me again! :)

Any other people going during 26th and 27th Aug? 8-)

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 1:09 am

hownowhownow and prido

can give me your msn? so that we can discuss more??

I still can't pm yet as i am still a newbie in this forum

Had email Dr Pat and Dr Nara my photos as requested by them...so from there i will have to decide base on budget and timing...

scared to take too many leaves too, as this yr recession, not gd to take too many leaves!! haha

Have you people emailed them?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 1:54 am

summer77 wrote:Aadvark, I know you have post your photo here before. However I would like to know if you have a huge change for the past few months? Do your nose change everyday? Like from Day one after surgery till today?

I did my nose with puttisak about 2 months plus ago, and now I am not happy with the result. there's redness at the side of the bridge and my bridge is too high also.

So I email nara and ask if I want to redo my nose, is it ok? Cos I just did my nose. Then he ask me what is the problem... then he ask if I got redness, water leak or etc... but I don't really understand what he mean? So I ask if there is redness, then he reply that I must go back to redo if I have redness.

Pls advice


nara's qtns are meant to determine whether u r suffering from an infection which might be the reason why it's still red/swollen. other symptoms, is it painful to touch the bridge or tip? do u get pus/thick mucus flowing out even till now? if yes to all the qtns, then u have an infection. if so, u'd better go to a doc for antibiotics, and hope the infection goes away, else u will have to remove the implant.

in case u think awry, infections occur not becos the doctor is not good or his tools are unclean. sometimes the body just cannot heal properly and will result in an infection, just like why we succumb to the flu bug.

nevertheless, the bridge will reach a estimated final shape in 6 mths' time. for me, i wld say the shape finally stopped changing after a yr. from day 1 of the op till final shape, i wld say the bridge height went down by 1/3, but of cos it varies from person to person
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 2:00 am

Brenton wrote:hownowhownow and prido

can give me your msn? so that we can discuss more??

I still can't pm yet as i am still a newbie in this forum

Had email Dr Pat and Dr Nara my photos as requested by them...so from there i will have to decide base on budget and timing...

scared to take too many leaves too, as this yr recession, not gd to take too many leaves!! haha

Have you people emailed them?


if it's too troublesome to go 2 places, u can always do both rhino and eyelids at tokai and get him to quote u a special package price.

i trust nara more, but think it might be a little tough to make ur way from hatyai to bkk with both eyes swollen
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby Pinkyice » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 2:09 am

mygoal wrote:pinkyice:
I am looking for Dr Putt this March. Did he ask you to show him what type of nose you wan or he actually showed yo some pictures?


No, he didn't. What I did was emailed him pictures of my nose and what I didn't like about it.
IMO, it's not realistic to give your doctor a picture of someone else's nose and asked your doctor to give you the exact nose because what looks good on one person may not on another.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 2:15 am

Pinkyice wrote:
mygoal wrote:pinkyice:
I am looking for Dr Putt this March. Did he ask you to show him what type of nose you wan or he actually showed yo some pictures?


No, he didn't. What I did was emailed him pictures of my nose and what I didn't like about it.
IMO, it's not realistic to give your doctor a picture of someone else's nose and asked your doctor to give you the exact nose because what looks good on one person may not on another.


that is very true, it depends on ur original nose. on a scale of 10, if ur nose is a 3, maybe can improve to a 6; if it's a 5 then become an 8. i'm sure u catch the drift :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

navy
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon, 09 Jun 2008

Postby navy » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 8:48 am

hey guys, im looking for kakis to go to hatyai with me. im heading there during mid march and jst hoping if i could tag along with someone coz i'll be going alone. thanks!

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:11 am

Hi navy what do you intend to do?? give me your msn?

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby prido » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:23 am

so anybody can join me during june or late may? :)
im looking for a companion. :(
Last edited by prido on Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu, 12 Feb 2009

Postby Brenton » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:30 am

aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:hownowhownow and prido

can give me your msn? so that we can discuss more??

I still can't pm yet as i am still a newbie in this forum

Had email Dr Pat and Dr Nara my photos as requested by them...so from there i will have to decide base on budget and timing...

scared to take too many leaves too, as this yr recession, not gd to take too many leaves!! haha

Have you people emailed them?


if it's too troublesome to go 2 places, u can always do both rhino and eyelids at tokai and get him to quote u a special package price.

i trust nara more, but think it might be a little tough to make ur way from hatyai to bkk with both eyes swollen


I also prefer Nara's website photos of blepharoplasty....
Dr. Pat actually thought there were some implant in my nose after he saw the photo i sent him :(

Dr Pat asked me the reason why i am doing eye at one clinic and nose at another clinic. I just told him truthfully that it's because of budget constraint. Hope it would not spark off any jealousy and make him do a bad job on my nose right??

giselle21
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 10 Feb 2009

Postby giselle21 » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:34 pm

navy wrote:hey guys, im looking for kakis to go to hatyai with me. im heading there during mid march and jst hoping if i could tag along with someone coz i'll be going alone. thanks!

Hey i saw your PM, I can't reply you as I don't have enough posts. drop me your email or something!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 17 Feb 2009 2:31 pm

Brenton wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:hownowhownow and prido

can give me your msn? so that we can discuss more??

I still can't pm yet as i am still a newbie in this forum

Had email Dr Pat and Dr Nara my photos as requested by them...so from there i will have to decide base on budget and timing...

scared to take too many leaves too, as this yr recession, not gd to take too many leaves!! haha

Have you people emailed them?


if it's too troublesome to go 2 places, u can always do both rhino and eyelids at tokai and get him to quote u a special package price.

i trust nara more, but think it might be a little tough to make ur way from hatyai to bkk with both eyes swollen


I also prefer Nara's website photos of blepharoplasty....
Dr. Pat actually thought there were some implant in my nose after he saw the photo i sent him :(

Dr Pat asked me the reason why i am doing eye at one clinic and nose at another clinic. I just told him truthfully that it's because of budget constraint. Hope it would not spark off any jealousy and make him do a bad job on my nose right??


tell him something like u're in between jobs and strapped for cash...
it's ok, when i first went to tokai with lazy, we had both done something with nara b4 seeing him
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest