Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
missjessica18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 02 Jan 2009

my results

Postby missjessica18 » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 3:45 am

hey everyone!
here are my lipo results from Dr.Nara, i lost a total of 5.5 liters, im very happy with the results.as you can see i had very wide hips and a big stomach and fat legs,now everything is almost straight and my legs are twice as skinny. i dont think i couldve had a beter doctor.
Image
Image
Image
Image

cpawl
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 06 Mar 2008
Location: canada

Postby cpawl » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:05 am

missjessica thanks for the photos. You look great. How soon after lipo were you able to go shopping and getting around. I'm going to have lipo on my tummy with dr nara this April and have only 5 nights in hat yai and then 5 nights in Bali and i don't want to be suck in bed.

Cindy

missjessica18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 02 Jan 2009

Postby missjessica18 » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 3:12 pm

hey Cindy,
i think the next day you sould be fine, the stomach didnt really hurt it was more my legs.:)
jessica.

Xiaoxuan
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 30 Jan 2009

Postby Xiaoxuan » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 3:36 pm

forgot my username had to reg again.. :(

i've decided to go to Nara after my braces are done..

what's chin implant?

How to have a longer face? Cus my face chubby!

A good example :

http://x55.xanga.com/060f01415033323016 ... 365208.jpg

Before surgery :

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4764/kanny2xu.jpg

cpawl
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 06 Mar 2008
Location: canada

Postby cpawl » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 5:48 am

Jassica thanks for the info.

Cindy

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 7:49 am

Xiaoxuan wrote:forgot my username had to reg again.. :(

i've decided to go to Nara after my braces are done..

what's chin implant?

How to have a longer face? Cus my face chubby!

A good example :

http://x55.xanga.com/060f01415033323016 ... 365208.jpg

Before surgery :

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4764/kanny2xu.jpg


depends on why ur face is chubby in first place
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 7:51 am

annemarie, you look easily 15 years younger!
missjessica, hot and svelte now!
Haha, everyone's been asking abt Nara's lipo, i think your pix speaks a thousand words :D

do remember to do some spot exercises to tone up the areas that have been lipo-ed. prob squats for butts and thighs, and crunches for the tummy :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

NongED
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 17 Jan 2009

Postby NongED » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:37 pm

hi addvark,

hmmm i just back from Hatyai , Dr Nara there. i ask about doing rhino or any comments he can do to my nose , but he like dun tell much de leh.

Is he gd with nose job cause i also wan it to be natural. but he did tell me
rhino he will insert a L implant thru my nostril which wun not have any scar.

Do you know hw long is the recovery period for rhino?

thanks.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 8:44 pm

NongED wrote:hi addvark,

hmmm i just back from Hatyai , Dr Nara there. i ask about doing rhino or any comments he can do to my nose , but he like dun tell much de leh.

Is he gd with nose job cause i also wan it to be natural. but he did tell me
rhino he will insert a L implant thru my nostril which wun not have any scar.

Do you know hw long is the recovery period for rhino?

thanks.


2 weeks for obvious swelling to go away. another 6 months to shrink to a final shape :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

annemarie2225
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 11 Oct 2008
Location: europe

Postby annemarie2225 » Sun, 01 Feb 2009 1:24 am

aardvark wrote:
annemarie, you look easily 15 years younger!


thank you! your comment means a lot! you are a specialist in plastic surgery :wink:

missjessica18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 02 Jan 2009

Postby missjessica18 » Sun, 01 Feb 2009 2:38 am

aadvark wrote:annemarie, you look easily 15 years younger!
missjessica, hot and svelte now!
Haha, everyone's been asking abt Nara's lipo, i think your pix speaks a thousand words :D

do remember to do some spot exercises to tone up the areas that have been lipo-ed. prob squats for butts and thighs, and crunches for the tummy :D



aww thank you aadvard, and toning up might be a good idea, ill post some better pictures when the swelling goes down, i just took those of my myspace :D but im really happy about the results, Dr. Nara is a great doctor.

but im curious how you look, and how you look after all your surgery :)

macarena
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun, 01 Feb 2009

Hi Beautyqueen, may I have Dr Puttisak address and email?

Postby macarena » Sun, 01 Feb 2009 2:15 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Hi All,

I jus came back from Hatyai, did nose implant with Dr Puttisak.

The whole procedure was painless, you will be put to sleep under LA.

When you go there, the clinic is without aircon & dun look as nice as Dr Nara but the air-con surgery room is better than Nara.

I did it in at abt 11.30am, the 1st day after the surgery I did not really swell.

the swelling starts on 2nd day but my swelling not as bad as Keiko when she did at Dr Nara.

3rd day my face was better, only the nose still look swollen.

This is my 2nd nose job, my 1st one was done in Spore 5-6yrs ago, too natural & abit slanted.

mygoal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 01 Feb 2009

Postby mygoal » Sun, 01 Feb 2009 5:44 pm

Hi all. I am new here.

Anyone going to Hatyai this good friday holiday in April?

pootie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue, 02 Oct 2007

Postby pootie » Sun, 01 Feb 2009 6:08 pm

Hi all, im really a noob so im gonna ask a few noob questions. pls bear with me.

im going with a few frens to see dr nara and dr puttisak. i'll be doing thighs lipo with dr na and doing a nose job (for a higher bridge) with dr puttisak. these have always been what i wanna do and the no.1 thing my fren and i are most fearful of is not complications but if the surgical equipments are clean... cos i dun wanna come back with AIDS.. :p


my lipo and nose job is fixed on 28/2/09. unfortuately i'm going club med on 28th mar which happens to be exactly 1month after my surgeries. will the scars be obvious and if there will be obvious swelling for my thighs? how long does it take for my nose to look normal?

also, is it possible for any water activities? can i suntan?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 02 Feb 2009 12:24 pm

pootie wrote:Hi all, im really a noob so im gonna ask a few noob questions. pls bear with me.

im going with a few frens to see dr nara and dr puttisak. i'll be doing thighs lipo with dr na and doing a nose job (for a higher bridge) with dr puttisak. these have always been what i wanna do and the no.1 thing my fren and i are most fearful of is not complications but if the surgical equipments are clean... cos i dun wanna come back with AIDS.. :p


my lipo and nose job is fixed on 28/2/09. unfortuately i'm going club med on 28th mar which happens to be exactly 1month after my surgeries. will the scars be obvious and if there will be obvious swelling for my thighs? how long does it take for my nose to look normal?

also, is it possible for any water activities? can i suntan?


i think we shld dispel the myth that a particular surgeon prefers to do high bridge etc. it boils down to the individual face, the features it has to begin with. some ppl cannot take a high bridge unless they do something to their forehead as well, else they will end up looking very fake. i'm sure we have seen ppl on the streets with very fake noses and no one wants to end up like that.

a good surgeon shld be customising the implants etc to suit ur face. i'm sure if u can take a higher bridge, nara or puttisak or any good doc for that matter, wld be willing to give it to you. if u r not suited to have a high bridge, then a good doc shld not be willing to give it to u

to answer ur other qtns, one month shld be enuff for most obvious swelling to go away, but there will still be slight swelling of cos (puffy-looking).

prob shld not do water activities yet if can avoid, and dun do too much suntanning, bad for the scars
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests