Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 7:24 pm

jerry800 wrote:Hi people

I am planning to do rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak or Dr Nara in Feb but i haven't decide on who yet. Dr Puttisak had gotten back to me but Dr Nara still hasn't reply me. If Dr Nara doesn't reply me soon, i will find Dr Puttisak. By the way i am a guy and this is the first time i am going there, hence and i hoping to find companion. Any people interested?


quite hard to get dr nara via email, must call then can find him :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

daybreakk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby daybreakk » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 7:52 pm

jerry800 wrote:Hi people

I am planning to do rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak or Dr Nara in Feb but i haven't decide on who yet. Dr Puttisak had gotten back to me but Dr Nara still hasn't reply me. If Dr Nara doesn't reply me soon, i will find Dr Puttisak. By the way i am a guy and this is the first time i am going there, hence and i hoping to find companion. Any people interested?


I might be going to puttisak to get my dimples redo, maybe we could go together, me and another guy fren are going. in feb too what you intend to do?

jerry800
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2009

Postby jerry800 » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:55 pm

daybreakk wrote:
jerry800 wrote:Hi people

I am planning to do rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak or Dr Nara in Feb but i haven't decide on who yet. Dr Puttisak had gotten back to me but Dr Nara still hasn't reply me. If Dr Nara doesn't reply me soon, i will find Dr Puttisak. By the way i am a guy and this is the first time i am going there, hence and i hoping to find companion. Any people interested?


I might be going to puttisak to get my dimples redo, maybe we could go together, me and another guy fren are going. in feb too what you intend to do?


I am doing my nose only. Can pm me your email address? maybe it will be better for us to discuss through msn?

jerry800
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, 03 Jan 2009

Postby jerry800 » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:44 pm

aadvark wrote:
jerry800 wrote:Hi people

I am planning to do rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak or Dr Nara in Feb but i haven't decide on who yet. Dr Puttisak had gotten back to me but Dr Nara still hasn't reply me. If Dr Nara doesn't reply me soon, i will find Dr Puttisak. By the way i am a guy and this is the first time i am going there, hence and i hoping to find companion. Any people interested?


quite hard to get dr nara via email, must call then can find him :P


oh man..i guess i will stick to Dr Puttisak as he has been replying my mail very quickly and answering all the questions too. However he is using the S shaped sillicon, which i am not sure how different it is from I shaped sillicon till now. I have read about people saying the I shaped sillicon will make the bridge higher while the tip narrower and as for the S shaped sillicon, it tends to make the tip bulbous. Is that true coz i feel if we let the doctor know what we want, the type of sillicon doesn't matter? Sorry people if my questions seem dumb.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:48 pm

jerry800 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
jerry800 wrote:Hi people

I am planning to do rhinoplasty with Dr Puttisak or Dr Nara in Feb but i haven't decide on who yet. Dr Puttisak had gotten back to me but Dr Nara still hasn't reply me. If Dr Nara doesn't reply me soon, i will find Dr Puttisak. By the way i am a guy and this is the first time i am going there, hence and i hoping to find companion. Any people interested?


quite hard to get dr nara via email, must call then can find him :P


oh man..i guess i will stick to Dr Puttisak as he has been replying my mail very quickly and answering all the questions too. However he is using the S shaped sillicon, which i am not sure how different it is from I shaped sillicon till now. I have read about people saying the I shaped sillicon will make the bridge higher while the tip narrower and as for the S shaped sillicon, it tends to make the tip bulbous. Is that true coz i feel if we let the doctor know what we want, the type of sillicon doesn't matter? Sorry people if my questions seem dumb.


I shape only increase height of bridge, L (nara's) is the one which can lengthen and make the tip smaller. S shape is unique to dr puttisak so far, but daybreakk's nose is quite nice, so shld be safe :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mondayhue
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 09 Oct 2008

Postby mondayhue » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:49 pm

aadvark wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
mondayhue wrote:Hi...
May I know what are the payment options for surgeries done in thailand? Can we use cards to pay on the spot?
Pardon me if my enquiry is already answered or sounds silly as I do not have the slightest clue & cant find my answer around here.


You have to pay in cash.


cash if nara or puttisak, cash/card at yanhee and tokai


cash in US or thai bhats? can just use sg currency based on the exchange rate that day? cards as in any credit cards? can use debit mastercard? thx 4 helping...

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:51 pm

Here are some new clinics I came across on internet :

http://www.jungceylonclinic.com/
Piyapas PICHAICHANARONG, MD

http://www.siamswan.com/
Dr.Niwet Sermsintham, M.D.
* Board certified of Plastic Surgery in 1992.
* Plastic surgery instructor in BMA Medical College , Mahidol University and Faculty of Medicine ,Srinakharinwirot University during 1992 – 2004.
* Plastic surgery consultant in Yanhee General Hospital,St Carlos Hospital.

Membership

* Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand.
* The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand.
* The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand.
* International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
* The Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAPS).
* International Candidate Program of ASAPS.
* International Society of Lipolysistherapy


Veerawat Tirananmongkol M.D
Very impressive credentials : http://www.drvcosmetic.com/aboutus.htm

http://www.plasticsurgerykampee.com

Dr.Kmp Kar
Languages communication fluent : English Spanish ( Se habla Espanol ) Thai
As a medical physician of Kingdom of Thailand , From
Chulalongkorn University , named after our King Rama the Fifth the Great since 1917
, the First University of Thailand , as the second medical school
after Siriraj Hospital in Thailand ( since 1888 )
Certified medical License since 1983

Specialislt in Plastic ,Reconstructive and
AestheticSurgery ( PRAS )of Thailand in 1999
A Member of Thai Society of Plastic ,
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Since year 2000


Board Qualified of Plastic , Reconstructive and Aesthetic
Surgery of Mexico in year 1995
A Member of Mexican Plastic ,Reconstructive and Aesthetic
Surgery Association in Dec.1996
Post-Graduated from PRAS Institute of Jalisco , ICRJ de Dr.Jose Guerrero Santos, University of Guadalajara ,Mexico 1992-1995
Fellow in Cranio-Maxillo Facial Surgery and Aesthetic Surgery in Hospital General Manuel Gea
Gonzales in Mexico DF. With Prof.Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio and Prof.Dr.Antonio Fuente del Campo for 1 Year in 1995-1996
Fellow in Aesthetic Surgery in Institute of Prof.Dr.Jose Guerrero Santos 1 year in 1996-1997
Fellow in general PRAS in Chulalongkorn University Hospital , Ramathibodi Mahidol University Hospital , Siriraj Hospital and Rajvithi Hospital for 1year altogether in 1997-1998
Prior Specialty to Plastic,Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Thailand
Pre- PRAS Specialist had been in Orthopaedic Surgery and Basic Science for Surgery in Chulalongkorn University Hospital and Sriracha Affiliated Hospital ,Thailand,between yr. 1983-1988 for 5 years
Fellow in Germany for Orthopaedic Surgery in Barmbecker Krankenhaus Hamburg for 6 months in 1987

Participant attendee for International Congress for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery as following:-
+ 1987 Observation for Aesthetic Surgery in Shirakabe Clinic ,Osaka ,Japan 1 month
+ 1988 Course OSAPS in Tokyo ,Japan
+ 1988 Course on Face and body sculpturing in Manhattan ENT., New York ,USA
+ 1990 Course OSAPS in Bangkok , Thailand
+ 1991 Course ISAPS in Berlin ,Germany
+ 1994 Course ISAPS in Guadalajara ,Mexico
+ 1994 Course ASPRS in San Diego ,USA
+ 1995 Course ASAPS in Montreal , Canada
+ 2003 Course ASAPS in Van Couver , Canada
+ 2004 Course ISAPS in Houston ,USA
+ 2005 Course ASAPS in New Orleans , USA = Recently updated
Last edited by boii18 on Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:04 am

mondayhue wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Pinkyice wrote:
mondayhue wrote:Hi...
May I know what are the payment options for surgeries done in thailand? Can we use cards to pay on the spot?
Pardon me if my enquiry is already answered or sounds silly as I do not have the slightest clue & cant find my answer around here.


You have to pay in cash.


cash if nara or puttisak, cash/card at yanhee and tokai


cash in US or thai bhats? can just use sg currency based on the exchange rate that day? cards as in any credit cards? can use debit mastercard? thx 4 helping...


just replied u on this via pm :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

chrisangel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 03 Aug 2008
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby chrisangel » Mon, 05 Jan 2009 5:49 pm

Hello all :)
i'm heading over to dr nara on the 11th to get my nose done, will be there till 14th before i leave for singapore. if any of you will be there during this period for some surgery too, perhaps we can meet up! :D
chrisangel (:

missjessica18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 02 Jan 2009

Postby missjessica18 » Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:17 pm

me and my mom will be there the 12th

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 9:49 pm

missjessica18 wrote:me and my mom will be there the 12th


planning for a june trip to bring my fren for a complete makeover at Nara's. just afraid his colleagues may not recognise him, cos it shld be quite extensive:

-eyelids
-rhino
-alar
-cheekbones
-chin
-botox

and it shld still be within 2k SGD, haha :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mondayhue
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 09 Oct 2008

Postby mondayhue » Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:09 pm

aadvark wrote:
missjessica18 wrote:me and my mom will be there the 12th


planning for a june trip to bring my fren for a complete makeover at Nara's. just afraid his colleagues may not recognise him, cos it shld be quite extensive:

-eyelids
-rhino
-alar
-cheekbones
-chin
-botox

and it shld still be within 2k SGD, haha :D


All procedures for less than 2k? thats unbelievable cheap!

would like to know how much is needed approximately for expenses on hotel, accomodation and flight tickets (include air port tax) ?
thanks:)

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:06 am

mondayhue wrote:
aadvark wrote:
missjessica18 wrote:me and my mom will be there the 12th


planning for a june trip to bring my fren for a complete makeover at Nara's. just afraid his colleagues may not recognise him, cos it shld be quite extensive:

-eyelids
-rhino
-alar
-cheekbones
-chin
-botox

and it shld still be within 2k SGD, haha :D


All procedures for less than 2k? thats unbelievable cheap!

would like to know how much is needed approximately for expenses on hotel, accomodation and flight tickets (include air port tax) ?
thanks:)


i assume u're talking abt bangkok? jetstar having promotion if you book b4 11 jan, it's $78 flat for 1 way. a 3 star hotel in the pratunam area wld be arnd $55 a night. airport tax is now inclusive in the air fares - new ruling.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

walkthewalk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 27 Dec 2008
Location: UK

Postby walkthewalk » Wed, 07 Jan 2009 3:35 am

Hi Aadvark & boii 18.

Do you know of anyone who has had cheek lift or mid face lift in Dr pats or Dr Naras. As i am 44 yrs of age and unfortunatly gravity and muscle laxity has caught up with me a little in the cheek region.
Its better to have a little bit of something than a whole lot of nothing!

missjessica18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 02 Jan 2009

Postby missjessica18 » Wed, 07 Jan 2009 4:12 am

missjessica18 wrote:
me and my mom will be there the 12th


planning for a june trip to bring my fren for a complete makeover at Nara's. just afraid his colleagues may not recognise him, cos it shld be quite extensive:

-eyelids
-rhino
-alar
-cheekbones
-chin
-botox

and it shld still be within 2k SGD, haha
_________________





im planning on getting lipo in 4 spots my abdominal,hips,back,and inner thigh, and maybe getting that bump removed in my nose,

my moms gettinga face lift

so that should be fun :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests