Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Ian20
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 21 Dec 2008
Location: Australia

Postby Ian20 » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 2:52 pm

I'm thinking of getting buccal fat removal for some time, i herd there is risk with nerve damage, does this mean if neve damage happens you cant smile or move your face, or does it just mean permanent numbness if nerve damage happens?

meili_wudi
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 29 Jul 2008

Postby meili_wudi » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 3:43 pm

Those who've emailed Doctor Puttisak email at putpnu@hotmail.com,
how long roughly does he take to reply? its been nearly a week and i havent heard from him. I suppose he can speak decent english like dr nara?
to a beautiful me~

ahshake86
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008

Re: tokai

Postby ahshake86 » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 5:30 pm

boii18 wrote:
ahshake86 wrote:how to contact tokai clinic and make appointment with thr dr


email "info@tokaiclinic.com"



no reply from them why

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Thu, 25 Dec 2008 6:54 pm

Ian20 wrote:I'm thinking of getting buccal fat removal for some time, i herd there is risk with nerve damage, does this mean if neve damage happens you cant smile or move your face, or does it just mean permanent numbness if nerve damage happens?


i guess every op comes with its own set of risks. buccal fat pad removal is done from inside the mouth, so not that bad
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

daybreakk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby daybreakk » Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:35 am

meili_wudi wrote:Those who've emailed Doctor Puttisak email at putpnu@hotmail.com,
how long roughly does he take to reply? its been nearly a week and i havent heard from him. I suppose he can speak decent english like dr nara?


Usually he reply the next day. Maybe you want to resend as he might overlooked the email.

hownowhownow
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu, 07 Jun 2007

Postby hownowhownow » Fri, 26 Dec 2008 2:12 am

Guys, is it far from Hatyai airport to Dr Nara's clinic?
Also, is it safe to take cabs there alone? :)

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Fri, 26 Dec 2008 8:59 pm

Anyone visited Dr.Puttisak for liposuction b4?
his price is 2times more than Dr Nara.
i would like to know how's the results.........

thanks
never too late to change!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 27 Dec 2008 2:46 am

hownowhownow wrote:Guys, is it far from Hatyai airport to Dr Nara's clinic?
Also, is it safe to take cabs there alone? :)


yup, pretty safe, like a 20 min ride. just grab one of those cab vouchers from the airport counter

walkthewalk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 27 Dec 2008
Location: UK

Thailand surgery

Postby walkthewalk » Sat, 27 Dec 2008 5:45 am

Hi all im new from the UK
I have been following this forum for a while and i find it really informative. I am looking for some p.s. procedures in Thailand in the next 6 months..Buccal fat pad removal,Chin implant, Chin lipo... I would like to thank you all for sharing your experiences. walkthewalk.

mecc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 27 Dec 2008

Postby mecc » Sat, 27 Dec 2008 9:07 pm

Hi all, I am a 21 year old female looking for a companion to visit Dr Nara on 6th Feb 2009. I have already made the appointment.

Always safer (and less lonely) to travel in pairs/groups than alone... Interested people please PM me!

I should be taking the coach by Grassland, about $50+ per way.

Will be doing BA by the way. Thanks again!

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 9:52 am

anyone who's done BA can share wat are the post-op care to take note?

PMed those who posted here dat they've done BA but no reply from them. :roll:

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 9:56 am

another question is where can i get/order sineech cos called rachel and she says no more stocks due to some manufacturing problem...

so if sineech is not available in spore, den wat alternative shd i get?

thanks

pixie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2008

Postby pixie » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 2:19 pm

dr puttisak wasn't in hatyai between Dec 8-17. had booked appointment with him in advance in between the dates but, was told he wasnt there when we're already there. my advice: check your appointment with him again before leaving sg.

so we went for consultation at nara's in the morning and this is what happened:
dr came in late. patients filled up the waiting area, complaining.
a lady complaining repeatly that her breasts was in great pain after her breast agumentation -for dont know how many months post op- (wasn't really listening, but her voice was so loud) she demanded the nurses to let her see the dr and her remove her implants first. ends up, she's able to have her op the next day.
other groups of ladies were very disappointed as they were only able to consult and not do their op on the same day althought they had their appointment booked months before for their consultation.
advice: 1)when you book for your appointment, make sure they know it's consultation + op together. else, you've got to wait for another month or two to come back for the op. 2)do not book your flights or coach in advance. get them only when the dates are near. we've got our appointment dates changed twice and we had to change our flight twice. sidetrack alittle: certain airline sucks(not naming it), their fees for changing flights ain't worth, their call center can never be reached, their airport direct line never once picks up, and when in the event of aiport closure their way of refunding credit that never can be used unless you're willing to buy the new tickets at the airport rates which is much higher, blah, let's get back to topic.
our thinking: the thing with dr nara is he doesn't do what you really want(if you have higher expectations). higher bridge, no. bigger size breast, no. bigger eyelid gap, no. sharper chin, no. etc. you'll hear him say "i will do what suits you" he is more of those do it natural kind of person. if you want obvious changes, look for other dr if you like it that way, his ethics, he's the dr you're looking for.
because 1 of my friend's happy with his op with dr nara though some insisted there isn't any difference post op 2+weeks, those who do not know, doesn't know he has any plastic sugery done. not even his family members and close friends noticed. pobably because he healed up fast? i dont see any bruises on him. he felt happy and claimed that there's difference and that after the op he's better looking.

tutuk bus/van should not cost more than 20 baht/person getting around hatyai. we got cheated of 60 baht/person for walking distance of a turning road because we dont have a map on hand. i think it'll be helpful if anyone who knows the place well can put up some guide(prices on this and that) on the place for those who intend to go there to see dr nara or dr puttisak.

doveybuzz
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue, 09 Dec 2008

Postby doveybuzz » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 8:54 pm

aadvark: where did you stay when you visited Dr.PAT this trip?
i'll be doing my surgery with my in 2weeks time and i'm still deciding on where to live. i'm not good with BKK maps and stuff @_@

is the clinic far from the aiport? how long by taxi? haha .sorry i'm a little excited.


I hope you surgery went well!~~ we're all excited to hear about the revision results!!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:07 pm

pixie wrote:dr puttisak wasn't in hatyai between Dec 8-17. had booked appointment with him in advance in between the dates but, was told he wasnt there when we're already there. my advice: check your appointment with him again before leaving sg.

so we went for consultation at nara's in the morning and this is what happened:
dr came in late. patients filled up the waiting area, complaining.
a lady complaining repeatly that her breasts was in great pain after her breast agumentation -for dont know how many months post op- (wasn't really listening, but her voice was so loud) she demanded the nurses to let her see the dr and her remove her implants first. ends up, she's able to have her op the next day.
other groups of ladies were very disappointed as they were only able to consult and not do their op on the same day althought they had their appointment booked months before for their consultation.
advice: 1)when you book for your appointment, make sure they know it's consultation + op together. else, you've got to wait for another month or two to come back for the op. 2)do not book your flights or coach in advance. get them only when the dates are near. we've got our appointment dates changed twice and we had to change our flight twice. sidetrack alittle: certain airline sucks(not naming it), their fees for changing flights ain't worth, their call center can never be reached, their airport direct line never once picks up, and when in the event of aiport closure their way of refunding credit that never can be used unless you're willing to buy the new tickets at the airport rates which is much higher, blah, let's get back to topic.
our thinking: the thing with dr nara is he doesn't do what you really want(if you have higher expectations). higher bridge, no. bigger size breast, no. bigger eyelid gap, no. sharper chin, no. etc. you'll hear him say "i will do what suits you" he is more of those do it natural kind of person. if you want obvious changes, look for other dr if you like it that way, his ethics, he's the dr you're looking for.
because 1 of my friend's happy with his op with dr nara though some insisted there isn't any difference post op 2+weeks, those who do not know, doesn't know he has any plastic sugery done. not even his family members and close friends noticed. pobably because he healed up fast? i dont see any bruises on him. he felt happy and claimed that there's difference and that after the op he's better looking.

tutuk bus/van should not cost more than 20 baht/person getting around hatyai. we got cheated of 60 baht/person for walking distance of a turning road because we dont have a map on hand. i think it'll be helpful if anyone who knows the place well can put up some guide(prices on this and that) on the place for those who intend to go there to see dr nara or dr puttisak.


i dun support the claim that dr nara does very little. he insists on doing natural but as long as the change is still within what he considers natural for u, the change might still be a large one.

i believe my eyes and nose look very diff b4 and after, and my b4-after pix are more than obvious enuff. my fren wanted to up her B-cups to half a size more, but nara convinced her to go up to a large C.

it's not abt what u want, it's abt what u can take. i noe it's confusing becos dr nara doesn't like to explain much, but if u ask him why, i think he wld.

some ppl cannot get as high a bridge because it has to be proportional to the rest of ur features, esp ur forehead. i've come across many rich indo tai-tais with damn fake noses cos their bridges too high. if the skin of ur nose is too thin, u are also limited becos any higher or sharper, might cause the implant to extrude.

first timers might have unrealistic expectations as well, it's supposed to be an improvement over ur original nose, not look totally diff, because Nara is only using a simple L implant, which CAN do wonders, but there's a limit as well.

to sum it up, imo, he has a pretty keen eye, and the temperament of an artist, u need to trust him to do the best for u, else he's not the doc for u
Last edited by aadvark on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests