Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 7:57 pm

Jackjack wrote:Does it swell so bad ? like having a blueblack eyes like tat which is so obvious until u dont dare to go ? one more question is can i have the operation and go back Singapore on the same day or do i need to rest in hotel for a few days ?


swelling was gone after 2 weeks, but crease will be very large at first, so will look odd. u can;t see properly after the op, prob wun run off to airport... i suggest everyone stays like 2-3 days no matter what op, cos once the LA wears off, sure will pain a bit wan, and sleeping is best way to get rid of the pain
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

locolove
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2008

Postby locolove » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 8:05 pm

aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote:oh ic, hmm, in all u people opinion, which doc will be better, dr nara or putt? i'm going in dec cos i hav a rather flat nose. i want the nose which paige has. i think it's perfect!


who is paige?


Paige chua, the female actress acting in crime buster for channel 8

-bie-
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 25 Oct 2008

Postby -bie- » Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:32 pm

cersepn wrote:-bie-: so how's your nose now, looks good? Only had nose done ar


yup.. i only did my nose.. the bruising was really bad on the next day after the surgery.. but after 2 days, the swelling has reduced considerably and i like my new nose now! it's high enough for me and not too high til it's fake looking.. i was back to work on day 4 and my colleagues commented i looked pretty but dunno y.. haha

venust
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

Postby venust » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 1:06 am

:???: :???: :???:
Last edited by venust on Wed, 10 Dec 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beachlover
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed, 22 Oct 2008

Postby beachlover » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 1:30 am

i've seen dr. nara's website and i don't really like his rhinoplasty work pics as the noses still need more work such as tip plasty or higher bidge,etc. Does Dr. Puttisak do tip plasty? Is he located in Hatyai as well? Thank u.

navy
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon, 09 Jun 2008

Postby navy » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 7:08 am

daybreakk wrote:hihi Daybreakk is back again...

I'm back from hatyai with 3 friends..

Firstly i want to tell you all something,
Dont bother doing lipo in singapore. I got a girl friend i mention in the thread earlier that she did lipo with nara and had a good eperience. But she is already very skinny and nara refused to do it again for her, so she went to a singapore surgeon. He is sort of some director of plastic surgery, his name i will only tell u if you pm me. the doctor quote her 6000 SGD and end up lipo nothing out. and also she now have uneven arms size for no reason. She is those woman that obesses with Rexy look.(sexy and anorexia) dunnot if i spell correctly

Secondly I very happy with nara, even with his tight schedule, he still manage to revise my chin. I called in her nurse keep telling me its fully book disregard my persistent explaning that I already told nara my situation. I got so pissed off with her so I emailed nara. He gave me a prompt reply saying that I can come at my convenience, he is worry about my condition. so I went to him at 3pm, he look at me ask me which day do I wan to do. I made an appointment with the nurse for today. and was 7.30pm so i went back to hotel. But around 5pm, his nurse called me and ask me to go now. So I got my chin done.
(For those who went nara before, you know how tight his schedules are) He is really efficient.

Thirdly after my revising my chin, I went to Dr puttisak for changing my nose. Luckily i got friends with me, because though the sedative wears off, I amd still very weak, and cant focus. Puttisak explain alot regarding the implants and how the procedures work. i showed him the picture of lee jun ki. he said he could do something like that but might not be as projected, I also mention to him I want my bridge to be the same height or even higher for a bit. He said he will try. So i go ahead with the procedure. (2 operations with 2 different doctors with 2hours) you can imagine how weak i was already) before the surgery, the nurse gave me an injection for preventing infection which they do for all patient before surgery. its painless. After the surgery, puttisak gave me my previous implant as i requested. it was short and ugly but i lost it :(
He usually charge 8500baht. even when mine requires more effort like removing(he said my previous was hard to remove, he only charge me 8100 baht because i already got antibiotic. He also gave my sleeping pills in case i couldnt sleep at night due to pain. But the pill are work very good. I sleep my whole journey back to singapore.

And the nose is exactly what i wanted. So in my opinion DR puttisak is better than nara for nose job. But nara liposuction is alot better than singapore.

I hope my experience helps.


hey daybreakk,
can i know how long it took for your rhinoplasty procedure? is it more than an hour?

or can someone tell me how long does it usually take coz i have an appointment with nara doing my eyelids and dr.putt with my nose in one day and i must get everything done by dat day.

User avatar
Niew
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2008

Postby Niew » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 9:14 am

navy wrote:
daybreakk wrote:hihi Daybreakk is back again...

I'm back from hatyai with 3 friends..

Firstly i want to tell you all something,
Dont bother doing lipo in singapore. I got a girl friend i mention in the thread earlier that she did lipo with nara and had a good eperience. But she is already very skinny and nara refused to do it again for her, so she went to a singapore surgeon. He is sort of some director of plastic surgery, his name i will only tell u if you pm me. the doctor quote her 6000 SGD and end up lipo nothing out. and also she now have uneven arms size for no reason. She is those woman that obesses with Rexy look.(sexy and anorexia) dunnot if i spell correctly

Secondly I very happy with nara, even with his tight schedule, he still manage to revise my chin. I called in her nurse keep telling me its fully book disregard my persistent explaning that I already told nara my situation. I got so pissed off with her so I emailed nara. He gave me a prompt reply saying that I can come at my convenience, he is worry about my condition. so I went to him at 3pm, he look at me ask me which day do I wan to do. I made an appointment with the nurse for today. and was 7.30pm so i went back to hotel. But around 5pm, his nurse called me and ask me to go now. So I got my chin done.
(For those who went nara before, you know how tight his schedules are) He is really efficient.

Thirdly after my revising my chin, I went to Dr puttisak for changing my nose. Luckily i got friends with me, because though the sedative wears off, I amd still very weak, and cant focus. Puttisak explain alot regarding the implants and how the procedures work. i showed him the picture of lee jun ki. he said he could do something like that but might not be as projected, I also mention to him I want my bridge to be the same height or even higher for a bit. He said he will try. So i go ahead with the procedure. (2 operations with 2 different doctors with 2hours) you can imagine how weak i was already) before the surgery, the nurse gave me an injection for preventing infection which they do for all patient before surgery. its painless. After the surgery, puttisak gave me my previous implant as i requested. it was short and ugly but i lost it :(
He usually charge 8500baht. even when mine requires more effort like removing(he said my previous was hard to remove, he only charge me 8100 baht because i already got antibiotic. He also gave my sleeping pills in case i couldnt sleep at night due to pain. But the pill are work very good. I sleep my whole journey back to singapore.

And the nose is exactly what i wanted. So in my opinion DR puttisak is better than nara for nose job. But nara liposuction is alot better than singapore.

I hope my experience helps.


hey daybreakk,
can i know how long it took for your rhinoplasty procedure? is it more than an hour?

or can someone tell me how long does it usually take coz i have an appointment with nara doing my eyelids and dr.putt with my nose in one day and i must get everything done by dat day.


i had email Dr putt regarding the same thing below is his reply...

If the alarplasty is added, the cost will extra charge 2,000 bht.
Here is some detail of rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty

The operation in our office is the augmentation rhinoplasty. The prosthesis is made from the high grade silicone, USA standard company. The shape of the prosthesis is designed individually before operation. The side and length is matched case by case.

The operation will be started after sedation, the sleeping medicine will be injected at the arm and will effect within 20 second.

The incision is at the nostril and the suture material is dissolvable type. The incision will cover by antibiotic cream. The wound can contact the water after 3-5 days. The antiseptic solution or clean tab water can be used with clean cotton bud for self clean. The stitches will displace after self clean in about 2 weeks or removed by the physician.

The nose and eyes will swell for about 3-5 days and the skin will appear normal color in about 1-2 week. These problems can be minimized by cold compression in the first 48 hours and warm compression in the period after then.

The time of operation is about 1 hr after complete the preparing the prosthesis.

You can go back in the after noon if the operation is started in the morning or if the operation is performed in the night time you can go back in the morning of the next day.

The cost is 8,500 Bht.

Puttisak Puttawibul

Klai-More Polyclinic,

200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel 0894671055

hope it helps....

navy
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon, 09 Jun 2008

Postby navy » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:39 am

Niew wrote:
navy wrote:
daybreakk wrote:hihi Daybreakk is back again...

I'm back from hatyai with 3 friends..

Firstly i want to tell you all something,
Dont bother doing lipo in singapore. I got a girl friend i mention in the thread earlier that she did lipo with nara and had a good eperience. But she is already very skinny and nara refused to do it again for her, so she went to a singapore surgeon. He is sort of some director of plastic surgery, his name i will only tell u if you pm me. the doctor quote her 6000 SGD and end up lipo nothing out. and also she now have uneven arms size for no reason. She is those woman that obesses with Rexy look.(sexy and anorexia) dunnot if i spell correctly

Secondly I very happy with nara, even with his tight schedule, he still manage to revise my chin. I called in her nurse keep telling me its fully book disregard my persistent explaning that I already told nara my situation. I got so pissed off with her so I emailed nara. He gave me a prompt reply saying that I can come at my convenience, he is worry about my condition. so I went to him at 3pm, he look at me ask me which day do I wan to do. I made an appointment with the nurse for today. and was 7.30pm so i went back to hotel. But around 5pm, his nurse called me and ask me to go now. So I got my chin done.
(For those who went nara before, you know how tight his schedules are) He is really efficient.

Thirdly after my revising my chin, I went to Dr puttisak for changing my nose. Luckily i got friends with me, because though the sedative wears off, I amd still very weak, and cant focus. Puttisak explain alot regarding the implants and how the procedures work. i showed him the picture of lee jun ki. he said he could do something like that but might not be as projected, I also mention to him I want my bridge to be the same height or even higher for a bit. He said he will try. So i go ahead with the procedure. (2 operations with 2 different doctors with 2hours) you can imagine how weak i was already) before the surgery, the nurse gave me an injection for preventing infection which they do for all patient before surgery. its painless. After the surgery, puttisak gave me my previous implant as i requested. it was short and ugly but i lost it :(
He usually charge 8500baht. even when mine requires more effort like removing(he said my previous was hard to remove, he only charge me 8100 baht because i already got antibiotic. He also gave my sleeping pills in case i couldnt sleep at night due to pain. But the pill are work very good. I sleep my whole journey back to singapore.

And the nose is exactly what i wanted. So in my opinion DR puttisak is better than nara for nose job. But nara liposuction is alot better than singapore.

I hope my experience helps.


hey daybreakk,
can i know how long it took for your rhinoplasty procedure? is it more than an hour?

or can someone tell me how long does it usually take coz i have an appointment with nara doing my eyelids and dr.putt with my nose in one day and i must get everything done by dat day.


i had email Dr putt regarding the same thing below is his reply...

If the alarplasty is added, the cost will extra charge 2,000 bht.
Here is some detail of rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty

The operation in our office is the augmentation rhinoplasty. The prosthesis is made from the high grade silicone, USA standard company. The shape of the prosthesis is designed individually before operation. The side and length is matched case by case.

The operation will be started after sedation, the sleeping medicine will be injected at the arm and will effect within 20 second.

The incision is at the nostril and the suture material is dissolvable type. The incision will cover by antibiotic cream. The wound can contact the water after 3-5 days. The antiseptic solution or clean tab water can be used with clean cotton bud for self clean. The stitches will displace after self clean in about 2 weeks or removed by the physician.

The nose and eyes will swell for about 3-5 days and the skin will appear normal color in about 1-2 week. These problems can be minimized by cold compression in the first 48 hours and warm compression in the period after then.

The time of operation is about 1 hr after complete the preparing the prosthesis.

You can go back in the after noon if the operation is started in the morning or if the operation is performed in the night time you can go back in the morning of the next day.

The cost is 8,500 Bht.

Puttisak Puttawibul

Klai-More Polyclinic,

200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel 0894671055

hope it helps....


thanks! appreciate it alot!

locolove
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2008

Postby locolove » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:14 pm

navy wrote:
Niew wrote:
navy wrote:
daybreakk wrote:hihi Daybreakk is back again...

I'm back from hatyai with 3 friends..

Firstly i want to tell you all something,
Dont bother doing lipo in singapore. I got a girl friend i mention in the thread earlier that she did lipo with nara and had a good eperience. But she is already very skinny and nara refused to do it again for her, so she went to a singapore surgeon. He is sort of some director of plastic surgery, his name i will only tell u if you pm me. the doctor quote her 6000 SGD and end up lipo nothing out. and also she now have uneven arms size for no reason. She is those woman that obesses with Rexy look.(sexy and anorexia) dunnot if i spell correctly

Secondly I very happy with nara, even with his tight schedule, he still manage to revise my chin. I called in her nurse keep telling me its fully book disregard my persistent explaning that I already told nara my situation. I got so pissed off with her so I emailed nara. He gave me a prompt reply saying that I can come at my convenience, he is worry about my condition. so I went to him at 3pm, he look at me ask me which day do I wan to do. I made an appointment with the nurse for today. and was 7.30pm so i went back to hotel. But around 5pm, his nurse called me and ask me to go now. So I got my chin done.
(For those who went nara before, you know how tight his schedules are) He is really efficient.

Thirdly after my revising my chin, I went to Dr puttisak for changing my nose. Luckily i got friends with me, because though the sedative wears off, I amd still very weak, and cant focus. Puttisak explain alot regarding the implants and how the procedures work. i showed him the picture of lee jun ki. he said he could do something like that but might not be as projected, I also mention to him I want my bridge to be the same height or even higher for a bit. He said he will try. So i go ahead with the procedure. (2 operations with 2 different doctors with 2hours) you can imagine how weak i was already) before the surgery, the nurse gave me an injection for preventing infection which they do for all patient before surgery. its painless. After the surgery, puttisak gave me my previous implant as i requested. it was short and ugly but i lost it :(
He usually charge 8500baht. even when mine requires more effort like removing(he said my previous was hard to remove, he only charge me 8100 baht because i already got antibiotic. He also gave my sleeping pills in case i couldnt sleep at night due to pain. But the pill are work very good. I sleep my whole journey back to singapore.

And the nose is exactly what i wanted. So in my opinion DR puttisak is better than nara for nose job. But nara liposuction is alot better than singapore.

I hope my experience helps.


hey daybreakk,
can i know how long it took for your rhinoplasty procedure? is it more than an hour?

or can someone tell me how long does it usually take coz i have an appointment with nara doing my eyelids and dr.putt with my nose in one day and i must get everything done by dat day.


i had email Dr putt regarding the same thing below is his reply...

If the alarplasty is added, the cost will extra charge 2,000 bht.
Here is some detail of rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty

The operation in our office is the augmentation rhinoplasty. The prosthesis is made from the high grade silicone, USA standard company. The shape of the prosthesis is designed individually before operation. The side and length is matched case by case.

The operation will be started after sedation, the sleeping medicine will be injected at the arm and will effect within 20 second.

The incision is at the nostril and the suture material is dissolvable type. The incision will cover by antibiotic cream. The wound can contact the water after 3-5 days. The antiseptic solution or clean tab water can be used with clean cotton bud for self clean. The stitches will displace after self clean in about 2 weeks or removed by the physician.

The nose and eyes will swell for about 3-5 days and the skin will appear normal color in about 1-2 week. These problems can be minimized by cold compression in the first 48 hours and warm compression in the period after then.

The time of operation is about 1 hr after complete the preparing the prosthesis.

You can go back in the after noon if the operation is started in the morning or if the operation is performed in the night time you can go back in the morning of the next day.

The cost is 8,500 Bht.

Puttisak Puttawibul

Klai-More Polyclinic,

200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel 0894671055

hope it helps....


thanks! appreciate it alot!


this means that he's going to put us under GA instead of LA?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 1:21 pm

locolove wrote:this means that he's going to put us under GA instead of LA?


no, it's the same method that dr nara uses - LA with sedation. think they practise almost identical methods since they used to be colleagues at the same hospital.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

locolove
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2008

Postby locolove » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 7:45 pm

aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote:this means that he's going to put us under GA instead of LA?


no, it's the same method that dr nara uses - LA with sedation. think they practise almost identical methods since they used to be colleagues at the same hospital.


oh, hmm. which doc would you recommend for a nose job and double eye lid surgery? dr nara or patt? i'm so confused. i want a sharp and define nose.

thxx

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 29 Oct 2008 9:56 pm

locolove wrote:
aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote:this means that he's going to put us under GA instead of LA?


no, it's the same method that dr nara uses - LA with sedation. think they practise almost identical methods since they used to be colleagues at the same hospital.


oh, hmm. which doc would you recommend for a nose job and double eye lid surgery? dr nara or patt? i'm so confused. i want a sharp and define nose.

thxx


it really depends on what type of nose u have to begin with. i think both dr puttisak and dr nara uses L-implant so the technique is the same, so really a matter of preference. if you have a very large (and i mean huge) tip, then u require tipoplasty as well, which they dun do.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

locolove
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 27 Oct 2008

Postby locolove » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:57 am

aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote:
aadvark wrote:
locolove wrote:this means that he's going to put us under GA instead of LA?


no, it's the same method that dr nara uses - LA with sedation. think they practise almost identical methods since they used to be colleagues at the same hospital.


oh, hmm. which doc would you recommend for a nose job and double eye lid surgery? dr nara or patt? i'm so confused. i want a sharp and define nose.

thxx


it really depends on what type of nose u have to begin with. i think both dr puttisak and dr nara uses L-implant so the technique is the same, so really a matter of preference. if you have a very large (and i mean huge) tip, then u require tipoplasty as well, which they dun do.


oh, i don't hav a really large nose, just that my bridge is kind of low. i've emailed dr patt, he's more detailed with his explaination for the surgery and he says he uses a S shape implant. anyone knows what's that?

knowl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 30 Oct 2008

Postby knowl » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:14 pm

nice site, this site give clear way to the clinical center view. Every one wants to stuggle to take care of theri healths so this clinical centers give so much heathy environment to their thinks.

================================

knowl

Addiction Treatment

kokushibyou
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 18 Sep 2008

Postby kokushibyou » Thu, 30 Oct 2008 1:39 pm

mikeydokey wrote:
kokushibyou wrote:Argh, Can I ask anyone who went there alone to Hatyai.
Is it safe?

I am going alone de - Maybe this year December or next year May.

But my mum keeps telling me its really dangerous.
(T~T)".

My mum says if I go alone, carrying so much money ...
Someone might just attack me on the way from the airport to the hotel.

Or maybe the cab driver will rob me first.
(T~T)""...

And she went further saying there are many bombings around.
Sigh.



Hiii! I'd like to join you if you don't mind! Going to Nara right? :D First time too, and I think I'll be going alone which is pretty scary:/


Uwwaa.
If can then its great de~

When are you going?

Furly -> Intend to do double eyelids ... That is confirm d~
Then Maybe Chin D: ... Maybe Rhino and Alar D: ... But those are later.

(>.<)"


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests