Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
venust
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

Postby venust » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 1:32 am

hey aavark, people.

Just would like to ask. For paris hilton kind of eyelid problem.

So called droopy eye lids although she already have double eyelids.

What is this kind/type of sugery? Is it the same as nara's double eyelid sugery to make the eyes bigger and solve the droppy eyelid problem(though patient may have double eyelid alr)?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 4:16 am

venust wrote:hey aavark, people.

Just would like to ask. For paris hilton kind of eyelid problem.

So called droopy eye lids although she already have double eyelids.

What is this kind/type of sugery? Is it the same as nara's double eyelid sugery to make the eyes bigger and solve the droppy eyelid problem(though patient may have double eyelid alr)?


they can solve it during the dbl eyelid surgery :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
Niew
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2008

Postby Niew » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:23 am

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm your 'all other' is referring to which coach companies? Can share here please.. thanks


I have when to all the agency at golden mile (all of them tat are facing the main road.) eventually onli few did not go to hatyai.. if i remb correctly, is the 5 star and "gunrung - something" cant remb did not have coach to hatyai..

i bought my ticket from sri maju.. one way cost $55... the 3D2N package they are offering is much slighty more exp den booking online...

Btw, i have qns too.. hope u guys can help me:
1) did anyone ever do lipo wif nara and did not wear or bring compression garment
2) how much does 1 compression garment cost roughly
3) anyone noe how much it cost to do lipo wif Dr Putt

TIA....

lane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 17 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby lane » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:29 am

anyone has any idea what's Dr Puttisak website?

nessious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 20 Oct 2008

Postby nessious » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:48 am

i wasn't sedated too when i did my rino and alar with dr nara, i was conscious and able to see dr nara and his nurse operating on my nose :lol:

venust
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

Postby venust » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 3:21 pm

:???: :???: :???:
Last edited by venust on Wed, 10 Dec 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allthatjazz
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue, 03 Jun 2008

Postby allthatjazz » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 3:43 pm

cersepn wrote:wah.. allthatjazz, you went there alone ar?

jialat! no coach available during december period.. nooooooooo


nope my bf accompanied me. =)

it's not advisable to go alone! you will need someone to look after you.

sunkissed
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 12 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sunkissed » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 5:09 pm

nessious wrote:i wasn't sedated too when i did my rino and alar with dr nara, i was conscious and able to see dr nara and his nurse operating on my nose :lol:


Hi! you had your rhino at dr. nara. did you like it? how was his work like? Was it your desired nose? :)

nessious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 20 Oct 2008

Postby nessious » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 5:37 pm

sunkissed wrote:
nessious wrote:i wasn't sedated too when i did my rino and alar with dr nara, i was conscious and able to see dr nara and his nurse operating on my nose :lol:


Hi! you had your rhino at dr. nara. did you like it? how was his work like? Was it your desired nose? :)


no not my desired nose, abit too natural looking, even my close friends / parents did not notice a change of me.. maybe i got quite a high bridge to begin with.. but it might be someone else's preference for natural looking, i am deciding to redo my nose next year.. but have to say that dr nara is really a nice and friendly doc (although everytime have to wait for like 5 sec for his reply whenever i asked him question) :P

ahshake86
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 27 Sep 2008

when n how to call

Postby ahshake86 » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 6:46 pm

normally how can u all contact the dr like aadvak suggest is to call directly but when the dr free for the day and what number should i call

navy
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon, 09 Jun 2008

Postby navy » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 8:01 pm

im heading to nara on the 7 december by coach.
anyone wanna join please do PM me yah, thanks!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: when n how to call

Postby aadvark » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:05 am

ahshake86 wrote:normally how can u all contact the dr like aadvak suggest is to call directly but when the dr free for the day and what number should i call


i left contact details on the first page. can go his website and check also :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:06 am

venust wrote:for the dbl eyelid, those who did before can advice?

If i dun want to come back to sg with a very noticeable eyelid.

how many days should i stay there? the stiches for dbl eyelid is it disolvable or must take out ?

Those that come back to singapore to take out the stiches went to where to take it out? Because the eyelid is a real sensitive area.


eyelid bobien will take quite long wan, unless u're prepared to stay there 2-3 weeks
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

E-clipse
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008

Postby E-clipse » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 2:55 am

hey navy do u mind pm me your msn or sth? We needa plan for the trip! :D

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 8:20 am

aadvark wrote:
venust wrote:for the dbl eyelid, those who did before can advice?

If i dun want to come back to sg with a very noticeable eyelid.

how many days should i stay there? the stiches for dbl eyelid is it disolvable or must take out ?

Those that come back to singapore to take out the stiches went to where to take it out? Because the eyelid is a real sensitive area.


eyelid bobien will take quite long wan, unless u're prepared to stay there 2-3 weeks

check this technique...anyone has any idea??
http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/cosme ... ugery.html


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests