Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
dreampotion
Regular
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby dreampotion » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:44 am

Niew wrote:thk for reply.. but how do u go about choosing the right size for e garment?? & hw much it roughly cost?? ... :D


i got mine from the previous doc
the brand is design Veronique

i did buy one pair from the website before, use vpost to ship , alternatively you can conctact the singapore dealer, but its more ex

they have a size chart on the website

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: hi

Postby aadvark » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 2:19 am

dreampotion wrote:
tomoya wrote:hi i tot that theres 1 surgery for the nose that nara don do. is it alar? previously he will do alarplasty?
allthatjazz wrote:yup reduction of nostril width.


i red somewhere in the previous posts that the one he does not do is tipplasty


yes, nara only does rhino and alarplasty, no tipoplasty...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

inlovewifvintage
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 01 Oct 2008

nose job

Postby inlovewifvintage » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 7:43 am

Hi allthatjazz :)

Thanks a lot for the advice you gave. Really appreciate it that you took some time to reply me. ^^

Anyhow is it possible to pm me your msn addie? I would like to ask you some questions regarding your experience with the surgery, recovery..etc before making a decision. Thanks in advance. :)

meditate
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 01 Jul 2008

Postby meditate » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 8:20 am

Hi dreampotion

Think you PM me, wanted to ask some questions? but I do not have enough posts to reply through PM... but if you want privacy, then maybe you can give me your email...

Mid August, I did buttock augmentation using Micro Fat Transfer at Yoskarn and the Happy Lift on cheek area... Cheers!

Little Angel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2008
Location: spore

Plastic Surgery at NARA answer to dreampotion

Postby Little Angel » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 9:57 am

Hi, i cant reply as i don't have enough posting. My nose is perfect now, at first i wasn't quite used to it. After about 1 year it look really natural like i was born with a sharp nose. It takes time for the silicone to soften i think that s what you call it.

If you can take some antibiotics from our local GP before going. The antibiotics they gave is not very good in reducing swelling. I came back from Nara then i went to see gp to get a better antibiotics, it helps to bring down the swelling.

I will be going to Nara again for double eyelid this dec, you don't have to worry Nara is good.

Little Angel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 03 Jan 2008
Location: spore

Plastic Surgery at NARA answer to E-clipse

Postby Little Angel » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:01 am

Hi,

I think i can help you...

If you going to Hatyai take a coach straight (15 Hours) or by budget airway to Bangkok and take a domestic flight to Hatyai

the coach agency can arrange for a package for you meaning 2 way ticket and accommodation. I stay in Lee Garden or Novotel.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Plastic Surgery at NARA answer to dreampotion

Postby aadvark » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:26 am

Little Angel wrote:Hi, i cant reply as i don't have enough posting. My nose is perfect now, at first i wasn't quite used to it. After about 1 year it look really natural like i was born with a sharp nose. It takes time for the silicone to soften i think that s what you call it.

If you can take some antibiotics from our local GP before going. The antibiotics they gave is not very good in reducing swelling. I came back from Nara then i went to see gp to get a better antibiotics, it helps to bring down the swelling.

I will be going to Nara again for double eyelid this dec, you don't have to worry Nara is good.


glad ur nose turned out great! :D
antibiotics are more to prevent infection rather than reduce swelling
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

tomoya
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon, 07 Jul 2008

Re: hi

Postby tomoya » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:54 am

tipo is to sharpen the nose tip? when i smile my nose width wil stretch and look like a button nose but when i don smile it looks ok. how to acheieve those caucasian nose?i don wan to smile and have those button nose :(
aadvark wrote:
dreampotion wrote:
tomoya wrote:hi i tot that theres 1 surgery for the nose that nara don do. is it alar? previously he will do alarplasty?
allthatjazz wrote:yup reduction of nostril width.


i red somewhere in the previous posts that the one he does not do is tipplasty


yes, nara only does rhino and alarplasty, no tipoplasty...

E-clipse
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008

Postby E-clipse » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 2:57 pm

thanks little angel for the reply. i already email-ed dr. nara for my appointment. will be going there this dec. dont wanna go alone. am looking for kakis to go together.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: hi

Postby aadvark » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 3:47 pm

tomoya wrote:tipo is to sharpen the nose tip? when i smile my nose width wil stretch and look like a button nose but when i don smile it looks ok. how to acheieve those caucasian nose?i don wan to smile and have those button nose :(
aadvark wrote:
dreampotion wrote:
tomoya wrote:hi i tot that theres 1 surgery for the nose that nara don do. is it alar? previously he will do alarplasty?
allthatjazz wrote:yup reduction of nostril width.


i red somewhere in the previous posts that the one he does not do is tipplasty


yes, nara only does rhino and alarplasty, no tipoplasty...


i know that feeling, mine's like that too. much better after alarplasty. it's the alar that is being stretched and making the nose look wide
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

uselesswhatever
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon, 06 Oct 2008

Re: Hey guys, STRAIGHT GUY keen on a bit of ps

Postby uselesswhatever » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 7:43 pm

marcosagravante wrote:Hello, to all, I've decided on proceeding with ps, and Thailand looks a great place to get it done, but since Im really really new to this idea, I'm a bit insecure about the services in Thailand, and the limitations of rhinoplasty. I'm intending on making a trip there some time in December, and Im keen to find like minded individuals for some company. Could anyone fill me in on the details such as

-gd websites to refer to
-gd doctors
-numbers
-procedures(not ther actual surgery itself, internet helps, but more the lodging, consultation, duration, QUALITY of surgery)

Im also keen about the consultation part because making 2 trips is abit far fetched.

Thank You for your help!! :D





hey i m new on this, anyways, i want to go do PS in early nov and dec as well, so far i found a clinic which offered every single surgery i m interested in, SP clinic in bangkok, but i am not too sure if there has anyone else went been to the same clinic. As long as i hear a good comment about it, i am set to go!

Elff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008

Postby Elff » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:33 pm

E-clipse wrote:thanks little angel for the reply. i already email-ed dr. nara for my appointment. will be going there this dec. dont wanna go alone. am looking for kakis to go together.




I'll be meeting him on 23 Nov and was arrange by a lady, Amy.

Am thinking of catching a coach there as the air tickets are not cheap during that period.

Do you wanna go during this period?

BTW i'm going alone.

sammyboi
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 24 Apr 2008
Location: singapore

job of Dr nara

Postby sammyboi » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:14 pm

wow... seems like most of u like Dr nara job... for me... Perhaps i am the unlucky one .... i was nver satifsfied after i came back From DR NAra since this yr May. The nose bridge is juz slightly higher than my normal one.... i wanted to do alar.. but Dr nara say it makes no dif... well since HE always claim that he will do a natural job... indeed ...natural till make no difference... u guess wat... now i have to do shading to enhance my bridge... Then wats the point of doing PS? i have waited for months for it to heal... almost 5 months... so wat? going back to Nara n tell him i wana redo this bloody nose ? or change to other Dr who do much of a obvious job? i tot after ps i will be happy... but it onli make the matter worst!!!! i did consider the opther Dr in hatyai... but juz afraid it will be the same... i know PS there will be risk of the outcome.. but i think bangkok one will be better? hmmmm ..........................

dreampotion
Regular
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Re: job of Dr nara

Postby dreampotion » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:18 pm

sammyboi wrote:wow... seems like most of u like Dr nara job... for me... Perhaps i am the unlucky one .... i was nver satifsfied after i came back From DR NAra since this yr May. The nose bridge is juz slightly higher than my normal one.... i wanted to do alar.. but Dr nara say it makes no dif... well since HE always claim that he will do a natural job... indeed ...natural till make no difference... u guess wat... now i have to do shading to enhance my bridge... Then wats the point of doing PS? i have waited for months for it to heal... almost 5 months... so wat? going back to Nara n tell him i wana redo this bloody nose ? or change to other Dr who do much of a obvious job? i tot after ps i will be happy... but it onli make the matter worst!!!! i did consider the opther Dr in hatyai... but juz afraid it will be the same... i know PS there will be risk of the outcome.. but i think bangkok one will be better? hmmmm ..........................


hi sammyboi,
sorry to hear that you wernt satisfied with your nose, actually ive been reading the previous posts, i do realize that there were quite a few forumers who went to do their nose at nara and not satisfied (its either infection or they didnt like the job)

but so far, i have not read any one who is unhappy with their eyelid or lipo done by nara

anyway can you share the before after pic?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: job of Dr nara

Postby aadvark » Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:26 pm

sammyboi wrote:wow... seems like most of u like Dr nara job... for me... Perhaps i am the unlucky one .... i was nver satifsfied after i came back From DR NAra since this yr May. The nose bridge is juz slightly higher than my normal one.... i wanted to do alar.. but Dr nara say it makes no dif... well since HE always claim that he will do a natural job... indeed ...natural till make no difference... u guess wat... now i have to do shading to enhance my bridge... Then wats the point of doing PS? i have waited for months for it to heal... almost 5 months... so wat? going back to Nara n tell him i wana redo this bloody nose ? or change to other Dr who do much of a obvious job? i tot after ps i will be happy... but it onli make the matter worst!!!! i did consider the opther Dr in hatyai... but juz afraid it will be the same... i know PS there will be risk of the outcome.. but i think bangkok one will be better? hmmmm ..........................


did u have any nose bridge at all b4hand? how high ur nose bridge can be also depends on the proportion of the rest of the face. do u have any b4 after pix of ur bridge?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests